Wolverine vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
This is ultimate wolverine against the normal, mad hulk that we know and love.
Who wins?

CaptainStoic
We all know who wins this.

Hulk ftw.

Mr. Slippyfist
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/candypop_02/serial%20killers/Ted%20Bundy/Imagen22.png

skywalker833
Ultimate wolverine could probably beat up Hulk pretty bad actually.

Badabing
Originally posted by skywalker833
Who wins? Originally posted by skywalker833
Ultimate wolverine could probably beat up Hulk pretty bad actually. crackers

Kazenji
As much as i like wolverine

Hulk wins this one and its not the first time if i remember.

Soljer
Hulk stomps.

skywalker833
I am pretty sure I remember Wolverine beating up Hulk pretty bad one time though...

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9439/fail20at20failinghy4.th.jpg

skywalker833
I fail at failing... hey that is a compliment, thanks!

DigiMark007
Somebody post the pic of Logan getting ripped in half. That'll really wrap things up nicely.

skywalker833
That picture is pretty cool. Though one picture can't settle a whole argument. And there is a picture of wolverine hacking away at hulk too. And i am pretty sure I saw a picture when wolverine cut hulk's head off...

Mr. Slippyfist
That picture is pretty cool. Though one picture can't settle a whole argument. And there is a picture of wolverine hacking away at hulk too. And i am pretty sure I saw a picture when wolverine cut hulk's head off...
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/candypop_02/serial%20killers/Ted%20Bundy/Imagen10.png

DigiMark007

I'm not saying that the pic would settle the debate. I'm saying the thread is incredibly lopsided and the pic would emphatically drive that point home.

Entirely different motivations.

wink

skywalker833
wink

Creshosk
This is the wolverine that can be ripped in half? Versus Hulk?

Gee... the weaker version of wolverine versus the hulk...

skywalker833
huh

Creshosk
huh I'm not sure if you're aware of this but with the continuity differences you have to find scans of ULTIMATE wolverine performing any of what you said. You DID specify a version of wolverine that CAN be ripped in half. 616 wolveirne can't be. Hulks tried it, his flesh was burned off numerous times and he never lost any bones. People have failed to cut between his bones on at least three occasions.

So what makes you think that Ult. Wolverine whom was beaten horribly could stand a chance at this?

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not saying that the pic would settle the debate. I'm saying the thread is incredibly lopsided and the pic would emphatically drive that point home.

no it wouldn't. that was ultimate hulk that ripped logan in half. it has no relevance since this is 616 hulk.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Starscream M
no it wouldn't. that was ultimate hulk that ripped logan in half. it has no relevance since this is 616 hulk.

*slaps forehead*

I was just saying it would capture the lopsided-ness of the thread...I realize the version of the Hulk is different.

Beyond that, 616 Hulk >>> Ultimate Hulk. So if anything, that pic would be an understatement of what would actually happen.

Starscream M
*slaps forehead*

I was just saying it would capture the lopsided-ness of the thread...I realize the version of the Hulk is different.

Beyond that, 616 Hulk >>> Ultimate Hulk. So if anything, that pic would be an understatement of what would actually happen. no, but you're forgetting that 616 Hulk is nowhere near as brutal and monstrous as the Ultimate version, so what ultimate did is no indication of what 616 would do

MightyEInherjar

Why not, when Ultimate Hulk has never been able to show to be anywhere as powerful as any of the 616 Hulks?

Badabing
Guys, take it easy on skywalker833. He's a newer poster. Let him know your thoughts without too many digs. We were all n00bs once.

Creshosk
no it wouldn't. that was ultimate hulk that ripped logan in half. it has no relevance since this is 616 hulk. It's not that 616 Hulk can't because of 616 hulk. 616 Hulk can't because of 616 wolverine. This is Ult. wolverine who doesn't have the durability feats in question that 616 wolverine does.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
We were all n00bs once. speak for yourself. I don't appreciate patronizing.

Badabing
speak for yourself. I don't appreciate patronizing. Quiet you.

Creshosk
no, but you're forgetting that 616 Hulk is nowhere near as brutal and monstrous as the Ultimate version, so what ultimate did is no indication of what 616 would do 616 Hulk TRIED to rip wolverine in half before. He tried and failed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Creshosk
616 Hulk TRIED to rip wolverine in half before. He tried and failed. did he? ok then, I rescind my statments.

Creshosk
Quiet you. He's right bada, as far as he goes the word 'once' is the problem word in the sentence. wink

DigiMark007
no, but you're forgetting that 616 Hulk is nowhere near as brutal and monstrous as the Ultimate version, so what ultimate did is no indication of what 616 would do

We're talking about Hulk, right? How are brutal and monstrous not good words to describe pretty much every incarnation of him?

And he's still >>> U. Hulk.

And we're still in a forum battle, not a comic, where characters are generally assumed to perform at peak abilities. So personalities are of secondary concern, and we have a curbstomp any way you slice it.

Which misses the larger point that I was just trying to jokingly point out that the pic would make an amusing addition to the thread, not actually debate in this thread, which I have little vested interest in. Go ahead and read the original post if you need to. Needless literalism ftw!

Starscream M
Quiet you. seriously, I don't appreciate the insinuation that I was a n00b. that's an insult, not something a Mod should engage in.

MightyEInherjar
Not to mention the Hulk can wrap up this fight about a minute into it. It wouldn't be a stretch to say Hulk could end this fight with one big punch.

Starscream M
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Not to mention the Hulk can wrap up this fight about a minute into it. It wouldn't be a stretch to say Hulk could end this fight with one big punch. well, based on the history of wolverine vs hulk fights, its pretty ridiculous to say that Hulk can take it with ease

DigiMark007
seriously, I don't appreciate the insinuation that I was a n00b. that's an insult, not something a Mod should engage in.

Dude, don't take everything so personally. He was making teh comment that we all knew less about comics at one point. It's a statement of fact, not a personal jab.

Starscream M
We're talking about Hulk, right? How are brutal and monstrous not good words to describe pretty much every incarnation of him?

I'm not aware of 616 ever being a cannibal...ultimate hulk takes monstrosity to a whole nother level

but your point is taken

Starscream M
Dude, don't take everything so personally. He was making teh comment that we all knew less about comics at one point. It's a statement of fact, not a personal jab. he didn't say we 'all knew less about comics at one point'....he used a slur and called us noobs.

I know that if I were mod I wouldn't insult those I rule over....but that's just me.

skywalker833
616? Oh, and i'm not a noob.

DigiMark007
he didn't say we 'all knew less about comics at one point'....he used a slur and called us noobs.

I know that if I were mod I wouldn't insult those I rule over....but that's just me.

Erm. "WE were all noobs." As in, he included himself in the statement, and was actually making the post to avoid bashing against skywalker....a noble goal, imo.

It was of altruistic intent. It's beyond obvious that no slight was intended. Quit trying to materialize insults where none exist, and where the exact opposite was taking place.

erm

skywalker833
Agreed.

Creshosk
seriously, I don't appreciate the insinuation that I was a n00b. that's an insult, not something a Mod should engage in. He used the wrong spelling but yeah you were a newb as in newbie once.

Starscream M
Erm. "WE were all noobs." As in, he included himself in the statement, and was actually making the post to avoid bashing against skywalker....a noble goal, imo.

It was of altruistic intent. It's beyond obvious that no slight was intended. Quit trying to materialize insults where none exist, and where the exact opposite was taking place.

erm great, so now you're accusing me of being a whiny crybaby?!

btw, its not a fact that he stated...I was knowledgeable about comics when I first came to KMC (obviously not as informed as I am now) so I was not a n00b.

I just wanted bada to know that being a mod doesn't give one free reign to level baseless insults.

anyways, i've said my piece.

skywalker833
well, based on the history of wolverine vs hulk fights, its pretty ridiculous to say that Hulk can take it with ease
Yeah, I have seen Wolverine put up good fights against hulk.

Creshosk
well, based on the history of wolverine vs hulk fights, its pretty ridiculous to say that Hulk can take it with ease How many times has Ult. Wolverine fought the hulk?

Starscream M
How many times has Ult. Wolverine fought the hulk? none...but still he is similar enough to his counterpart that I doubt it would be a piece of cake for Hulk

Creshosk
great, so now you're accusing me of being a whiny crybaby?!

btw, its not a fact that he stated...I was knowledgeable about comics when I first came to KMC (obviously not as informed as I am now) so I was not a n00b.

I just wanted bada to know that being a mod doesn't give one free reign to level baseless insults.

anyways, i've said my piece. Yeah you were... EVERYONE was a newb when they first came to KMC... there is no getting around the fact that you were new to KMC once as well.

Starscream M
Yeah you were... EVERYONE was a newb when they first came to KMC... there is no getting around the fact that you were new to KMC once as well. being new and being a newb do not mean the same

you can be a new member without being a newb...hope you can see the distinction

Creshosk
none...but still he is similar enough to his counterpart that I doubt it would be a piece of cake for Hulk Ult. Wolverine fought the hulk once. and got ripped in half.

His track record is 100% loss against the hulk.

616 wolverine is NOT Ult. Wolverine. Ult Wolverine CAN be ripped in half. 616 Wolverine cannot.

So no, given Ult. Wolverine's track record it'd probably be pretty easy for the hulk to finish off this fight quickly.

DigiMark007

anyways, i've said my piece.

Lulz.

Where did I call you that? Or even insinuated it? I said you saw an insult where none existed. If anything else was there, please inform me. Otherwise, quit making things up to, i dunno, protect your sense of wronged dignity...it just makes you look silly. And if you want to see that as criticism of your posting, feel free. Because at this point, you deserve someone telling you how ridiculous this is. You should be able to take legitimate criticism, as should we all. Except whereas this is legit criticism, the original "slight" was anything but.

Also, was there a time in your life when you hadn't read a comic? yes. Then you were a noob once. I was too. We all were. Is that an insult? Heck no.

Bada was trying to make things more respectful. You turned it into the opposite. It's either ignorance or troll behavior, plain and simple.

skywalker833
They were a noob to KMC, but maybe not the topic, like me.

skywalker833
Though I can tell I still have lots to learn.

MightyEInherjar
well, based on the history of wolverine vs hulk fights, its pretty ridiculous to say that Hulk can take it with ease
When has Wolverine ever put Hulk down on his own power without him getting right back up? Five seconds as Joe Fixit maybe?

The fight only lasts a minute, and Hulk is going to be the one walking away.

Creshosk
being new and being a newb do not mean the sameYeah, they are... Especially since you used my spelling. Newb is short for newbie. a New bie is someone who is new to something. Ergo yeah they are.

you can be a new member without being a newb...hope you can see the distinction Its a sham distinction. Newb is short for newbie, which refers to someone who is new to something.

You were a newbie, you were a newb. we ALL were... I think technically the person who made this site is the only one who can claim otherwise.

Starscream M
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
When has Wolverine ever put Hulk down on his own power without him getting right back up? Five seconds as Joe Fixit maybe?

The fight only lasts a minute, and Hulk is going to be the one walking away. oh Im not saying wolverine can win...but in most of their fights, they've been bloody knuckled dragouts without a clear winner....so I felt your characterization that hulk somehow takes it under a minute was a bit hyperbolic to say the least

skywalker833
Man, you really either overestimate hulk, or underestimate wolverine. I am not saying wolverine would win, though he is my fav. marvel character, I am just saying that the fight would last more than a minute for sure. Anyway, I gotta go nigh-night!

Starscream M
Lulz.

Where did I call you that? Or even insinuated it? I said you saw an insult where none existed. If anything else was there, please inform me. Otherwise, quit making things up to, i dunno, protect your sense of wronged dignity...it just makes you look silly. And if you want to see that as criticism of your posting, feel free. Because at this point, you deserve someone telling you how ridiculous this is. You should be able to take legitimate criticism, as should we all. Except whereas this is legit criticism, the original "slight" was anything but.

Also, was there a time in your life when you hadn't read a comic? yes. Then you were a noob once. I was too. We all were. Is that an insult? Heck no.

Bada was trying to make things more respectful. You turned it into the opposite. It's either ignorance or troll behavior, plain and simple.

greeeaaaaat! Now, I'm a troll. WHat's next, Digi, you gonna call me a nazi sympathizer?

Yes there was a time I hadn't read a comic. THat doesnt make me a noob, since I wasnt on Kmc. When I came to KMc, I was not a noob. If someone doesn't engage in something theyre not a noob. Only when they attempt it, then their lack of knowledge qualifies them as a noob.

anyways Im over this argument.

Creshosk
It's either ignorance or troll behavior, plain and simple. My money is on the one that includes the confession:

yeah, I admit I troll you sometimes...but you're a good sport about it.

Creshosk
oh Im not saying wolverine can win...but in most of their fights, they've been bloody knuckled dragouts without a clear winner....so I felt your characterization that hulk somehow takes it under a minute was a bit hyperbolic to say the least That's 616 wolveirne not Ult. Wolverine.

Ultimate wolverine has lost all his encounters with the hulk.

Badabing

anyways, i've said my piece. Not sure if you're serious or not but you perception isn't my problem. Everybody else knew what I was saying.

So stop now.

Creshosk
greeeaaaaat! Now, I'm a troll. WHat's next, Digi, you gonna call me a nazi sympathizer?

Yes there was a time I hadn't read a comic. THat doesnt make me a noob, since I wasnt on Kmc. When I came to KMc, I was not a noob. If someone doesn't engage in something theyre not a noob. Only when they attempt it, then their lack of knowledge qualifies them as a noob.

anyways Im over this argument. Given the context bada and digi are using, you lost this argument. They're refering to someone who was new to something... but according to your definition you're being a noob/n00b NOW.

Starscream M
you perception isn't my problem. gee, what a magnanimous ruler you are!

Badabing
616? Oh, and i'm not a noob. 2 months on KMC = new imo.Originally posted by Starscream M
gee, what a magnanimous ruler you are! Warned for trolling. Have a nice evening.

Starscream M
Warned for trolling. Have a nice evening. surrender

Creshosk
616? 616 is the designation of the mainstream comics of the marvel universe. where most of the storys take place.

The Ultimate universe is an alternate reality with vastly different histories and powers for the characters. Thusly we refer to events and histories of the cahracters in their universe as "canon". and anything that is not in thier history is not-canon.

Most of the fights between hulk and Wolverine took place in the 616 universe and are not canon to the ultimate universe.

Its an application of quantum mechanics M-theory

wish I could find the video with the explination embedded in it again:

T2OytHzZ72Y

Mr. Slippyfist
616 is the designation of the mainstream comics of the marvel universe. where most of the storys take place.

The Ultimate universe is an alternate reality with vastly different histories and powers for the characters. Thusly we refer to events and histories of the cahracters in their universe as "canon". and anything that is not in thier history is not-canon.

Most of the fights between hulk and Wolverine took place in the 616 universe and are not canon to the ultimate universe.

Its an application of quantum mechanics M-theory

wish I could find the video with the explination embedded in it again:

T2OytHzZ72Y tJtLBvhJL58

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
tJtLBvhJL58 Thank you. smilethumb up

Mr. Slippyfist
No problem.

Endrict Nuul
Somebody post the pic of Logan getting ripped in half. That'll really wrap things up nicely.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/928/lrg01ls5.th.jpg

BUSTER1
Hulk wins without a doubt as he can beat 616 Wolvie. And 616 Hulk beats Ultimate Hulk and 616 Logan>>>Ultimate LOgan

Endrict Nuul
no, but you're forgetting that 616 Hulk is nowhere near as brutal and monstrous as the Ultimate version, so what ultimate did is no indication of what 616 would do

So WWH wasn't brutal, monstrous, angry and bashing Logan's brains in like jello?

Damn, he must have been a Skull back then.

godking
Realistically most of the Smart Hulk versions should give wolverine the same treatement as WWH gave him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.