Vernita Green vs. Beatrix Kiddo.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If they had went ahead and met up at night for their knife fight, who do you think would have won? Remember, Beatrix remarked that Vernita was one of the best ever with a knife, in Bill's eyes.

Strangelove
Forum rule #1: Reported.

Rogue Jedi
This is a fight that never happened. Did they meet up in the night for their knife fight?

Report away. This is a totally different fight.

Strangelove
Change the scenario all you like, Beatrix and Vernita have already fought onscreen. And that's the rule. Impediment will agree, I'm sure.

Rogue Jedi
The rule is applied so we cant talk about fights that have already happened. The nighttime knife fight never happened. The living room/kitchen/dining room fight is a completely different fight.

Strangelove
A fight between Vernita Green and Beatrix Kiddo happened. That's all that the rule requires.

Would it be fair if I started a thread of Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker and simply changed where they were fighting? No.

Sorry bub.

Rogue Jedi
If you started a thread about what if Luke had been forced to fight Vader in episode 4, then yes, it would be fine. The fight never happened, neither did the Copperhead/Mamba knife fight.

Strangelove
"It would be fine"? Since when did you mod this forum?

Sorry dude, you're reading your own meaning into the rules.

I was the one who suggested that rule in the first place, and a fight like this, which has already occurred onscreen, falls within its limits.

Rogue Jedi
I am merely reading the rule as it is posted. "Fights that already happened.". The knife fight "Never happened."

Like if someone chose to talk about what if Bill vs. Beatrix would have had a gunfight instead of the crappy fight they had. The gunfight never happened.

Strangelove
The rule doesn't only cover how the characters fought. It covers the characters too. If two characters have fought onscreen, then that fight is disqualified from appearing in this forum, regardless of how you may want to change the circumstances.

Rogue Jedi
Why dont we just let Sir Matthew decide that?

In the meantime, I believe Vernita would have won the knife fight, after all, if Bill himself said she was one of the best he had ever seen with a knife, thats gotta count for something.

Strangelove
Let's await the ruling until we actually discuss the fight, shall we?

Rogue Jedi
Good idea.

Impediment
I've been in the process of moving to a new house over the last 7 days and I just got my internet hooked up today. So, excuse my being away.

Hmmm......this is kind've a new one for me. I clearly said that fights that have already occurred aren't necessary, since we've already seen an outcome.

However, this is a fight that has not happened. A hypothetical fight, if you will.

.........I'm going to allow this thread to stay.

I'm also going to revise my rules for the forum. Please PM me with any suggestions you might have to help me out.

Strangelove
Damn. I lose.

Well I think Beatrix would win, because she is out for blood. Vengeance is a powerful motivator.

Rogue Jedi
I see Vernita taking Mamba down after a long fight, then dying of her own wounds.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I've been in the process of moving to a new house over the last 7 days and I just got my internet hooked up today. So, excuse my being away.

You're frigging fired.

gobstakid777
i'd give the fight to beatrix cause she did fight and dismember an entire gang,along w/ a yakuza boss who was considered the most dangerous woman on the planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.