Lobo vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Lobo (no cloning)

vs

Gladiator

who wins?

geshien
wow, no love...

i give my vote to Lobo.

quanchi112
Glads wins.

guy222
Kallark

carnage52
te main man.

id369
With Clones?

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
With Clones? Originally posted by geshien
Lobo (no cloning)

vs

Gladiator

who wins?

BruteStrength
Gladiator.

id369
Strongest incarnation (his own ongoing, and mini series)?

The Illuminati
Glads in the winner for the majority.

Unnatural-POWER
Probably Gladiator.

Galan007
I'd say Lobo, personally.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say Lobo, personally.

Hey pal.

Yea, it's possible that's for sure, but Gladiator has potential to be really powerful
when written the right way.

I'm not so sure who would win really...

Galan007
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Yea, it's possible that's for sure, but Gladiator has potential to be really powerful
when written the right way. For sure. Hell, look at the Vulcan 'battle'.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Galan007
For sure. Hell, look at the Vulcan 'battle'.

Indeed yes

guy222
Lobo

Mrblonde
Lobo,he's beaten Superman...Whats Karlak going to do that he cant heal from

kgkg
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Lobo,he's beaten Superman...Whats Karlak going to do that he cant heal from And Superman has humulated him smile and this was a weaker Superman than today's

fascistcrusader
Glads.

cloud102
Lobo on average.

Juntai
Lobo.

fangirl101
Lobo 6/10

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator for the majority. How does Lobo beat the power of imagination?

Juntai
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Gladiator for the majority. How does Lobo beat the power of imagination? Ever read a Lobo titled comic?
He's much closer to the power of imagination than Gladiator.

Acrosurge
I think a confident Gladiator would humiliate Lobo in the same the way Superman has done. I don't think its a stomp, but Glads takes a majority.

Leobama
How strong is lobo?

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Leobama
How strong is lobo?

Strong enough to trade punches with supes

Enyalus
Gladiator written the way he is in most of the time (Emperor Vulcan arc comes to mind) would lose horribly.

Otherwise, he'd win.

....God I want Loeb to write him sometime.

The Great Galen
Hmm Lobo is the definition of a fluctuating powerlevel, although at his peak I'd say Lobo just edge out the win.

iceman24567
Peak Lobo takes any other one dies easily without cloning.

Slaanesh
a confident glad takes this..

spawnwest
2 minutes into the fight Gladiator begins to lose confidence because Lobo takes everything he throws at him. As Gladiator loses confidence Lobo destroys him.

Lobo FTW

Lord Feron
Originally posted by spawnwest
2 minutes into the fight Gladiator begins to lose confidence because Lobo takes everything he throws at him. As Gladiator loses confidence Lobo destroys him.

Lobo FTW

Yeah just like he lost confidence when fightin hyperion and just like the time he lost confidence when he was fighting de-powered tyrant an...

I love it when people think glads loses confidence so easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah just like he lost confidence when fightin hyperion and just like the time he lost confidence when he was fighting de-powered tyrant an...

I love it when people think glads loses confidence so easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wurd.

finalflash
Gladiator, i don't care if lobo trades punches with superman, superman in not as strong as gladiator nor is he a better fighter. Now for supes fans..... Supes has a limit to what he can lift or move.... Gladiator has NEVER been shown to have a limit to what he can lift or move, plus he does not need help to move planets or moons, and supes straining with a pyramid cannot compare to gladiator lifting a spaceship the size of Texas and then flying at hyper speed with it.

fangirl101
Lobo at his peak pwned the Authority and He's lifted a box that weighed as much as the universe.

Leobama
Originally posted by fangirl101
Lobo at his peak pwned the Authority and He's lifted a box that weighed as much as the universe. What!!!! Please. Let's just think about that for a second . . . . . . . . why would someone (the writer, not you) even write that??? I'm sorry, but that's the problem that I have with dc. They don't give you accurate/approximate strength/power levels for their characters. From what i've seen or read they'll say some junk like "compares to superman" or "all most as strong as superman". But a "box that weighed as much as the universe"? BOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, nothing against you at all fangirl101, but come on!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! If I seem ignorant for thinking that that is complete BS i'm sorry. WOW. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT?????!!!!!? Is that why they don't give approximate strength levels, etc. so they can pull out BS like that? Could be me, but come on man!!!! Who could ever beat that??? Until superman lifts something that weighs as much as TWO universes!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.