Thanos vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No BFR

Who wins?

guy222
mangog

Nihilist
thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

guy222
odin removed mangog from battles before to win

there's no removal here

but i respect my buddies choice

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
odin removed mangog from battles before to win

there's no removal here

but i respect my buddies choice Thor also beat him and Mangog took orders from a Thanos clone.

King Kandy
Mangog was being bossed around by a low-level Thanos clone. The real Thanos defeats him easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mangog was being bossed around by a low-level Thanos clone. The real Thanos defeats him easily. Agreed. Thanos either beats him or puts him to work.

llagrok
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mangog was being bossed around by a low-level Thanos clone. The real Thanos defeats him easily.

Well said!

Dumb shit.

guy222
That was the real Thanos til it was retconned to a clone

I believe he had two power ups

quanchi112
That was the real Thanos til it was retconned to a clone

I believe he had two power ups Either way he still took orders from him or the clone.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor also beat him and Mangog took orders from a Thanos clone.

Thor defeated Mangog with weapons from Odin. Thanos fell also

llagrok
Guy's laying down the smackdown.

quanchi112
Thor defeated Mangog with weapons from Odin. Thanos fell also Yeah I think thats why it was retconned. Thanos>Thor. Anyways Mangog fell first as he wasnt the main event.

llagrok
That's hardly proof....

guy222
Of course, Thanos>Thor

Odin>Thanos

RKT>Thanos

Without a power up, Thanos isn't goin to defeat a Skyfather or above figure

quanchi112
Of course, Thanos>Thor

Odin>Thanos

RKT>Thanos

Without a power up, Thanos isn't goin to defeat a Skyfather or above figure Yes he can he defeats darkseid. I think he could beat Odin after his powerup also.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes he can he defeats darkseid. I think he could beat Odin after his powerup also. I thought Darkseid was only a top tier? laughing out loud

Yeah I think thats why it was retconned. Thanos>Thor. Anyways Mangog fell first as he wasnt the main event. What?

Bentley
Double standards, either DS is a skyfather or he isn't. Thanos has never defeated a skyfather character in a straight battle.

Nihilist
regardless that it was a clone who teamed up with mangog.thanos knows mangogs weakness's from that alliance

llagrok
What weakness?

You could say that Mangog knows Thanos'....

Nihilist
Originally posted by llagrok
What weakness?

You could say that Mangog knows Thanos'....
mangog isn't really know for his intellectual insight of his opponents

psycho gundam
"don't"
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9195/72997893nr9.th.jpg
shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I thought Darkseid was only a top tier? laughing out loud

What? Darkseid is a skyfather but isnt as powerful as what you would call a typical skyfather. He is a top tier and can be beaten by top tiers.

quanchi112
What weakness?

You could say that Mangog knows Thanos'.... Mangog has a weakness its on panel while Thanos doesnt have one.

quanchi112
That's hardly proof.... Huh? Why dont you quote people so we know who you are talking to.

Mr. Slippyfist
Darkseid is a skyfather but isnt as powerful as what you would call a typical skyfather. He is a top tier and can be beaten by top tiers. That... doesn't even begin to make a lick of sense.

What?

quanchi112
That... doesn't even begin to make a lick of sense.

What? Darkseid is a skyfather but I dont categorize him as a skyfather when determining his rank. I consider him a top tier.

Bad Ash231
Darkseid is a skyfather but isnt as powerful as what you would call a typical skyfather. He is a top tier and can be beaten by top tiers.

Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos. And this scan proves it: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/adv459_35_ng.jpg

Raoul
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos. And this scan proves it: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/adv459_35_ng.jpg

laughing indeed it does...

llagrok
Asswipe.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
"don't"
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9195/72997893nr9.th.jpg
shifty

It doesn't really make any sense, Mangog only has one purpose of his existence, which is to wipe out Odin.

He is a brute, not an idiot. Despite his uncanny showings in Tears for the fallen, Mangog is a magician as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos. And this scan proves it: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/adv459_35_ng.jpg Quite the jokester.

CPT Space Bomb
Thanos wins. Mangog fell prey to a Thanos clone. Thanos is smarter than Thor and Thor beat Mangog with an anti-force blast in his mouth. Thanos is stronger, versatile, durable and for the most part has better energy attacks. Thanos could hold his own physically better than Thor, and he will sooner figure out to exploit Mangog's insides than Thor did.

llagrok
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Thor beat Mangog with an anti-force blast in his mouth.

No, Thor dropped him for a short while.

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Mangog fell prey to a Thanos clone.

When?

That's some great ABC logic by the way, grade A. Just what I expected from a dumb shit who considers Mangog little more than a brick and completely ignores all his other showings.

nimbus006
Just what I expected from a dumb shit who considers Mangog little more than a brick and completely ignores all his other showings.

Easy there good buddy, lets not go getting ourselves into trouble. smile

llagrok
Originally posted by nimbus006
Easy there good buddy, lets not go getting ourselves into trouble. smile

uhuh Bada wouldn't dare

nimbus006
uhuh Bada wouldn't dare

Ha

llagrok
Or I'll pay him a visit durbeware

But yeah, that was a bit uncalled for.

nimbus006
Or I'll pay him a visit durbeware

But yeah, that was a bit uncalled for.

No harm done

llagrok
No harm done

durhuc

Want me to stop by your house as well?

guy222
before it was retconned, that was thanos....he had the Chalice of Ruins, Map of All-Ending, and Illumination Stone

without a power up, imo...he's not doin anything to mangog

take it easy good friend, ilagrok

u have a fellow thor supporter

quanchi112

When?

That's some great ABC logic by the way, grade A. Just what I expected from a dumb shit who considers Mangog little more than a brick and completely ignores all his other showings. Again Mangog works for Thanos. smile

quanchi112
before it was retconned, that was thanos....he had the Chalice of Ruins, Map of All-Ending, and Illumination Stone

without a power up, imo...he's not doin anything to mangog

take it easy good friend, ilagrok

u have a fellow thor supporter Yes the point it Thanos led him and gave him orders and then we find out that its been retconned so that it wasnt even Thanos and was only a clone.

guy222
it was retconned because the tears of tarene burned thanos

imo, thanos fans didn't like that

hence the retcon

fair enough, friend...i see ur point...taking thanos...the old guy takes mangog

i think we both agree, it was a good story

Mr. Slippyfist
Again Mangog works for Thanos. smile Sentry works for Iron Man.

quanchi112
Sentry works for Iron Man. They arent in this thread. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
They arent in this thread. smile That's a copout.

It proves that just because you work for someone means nothing.

quanchi112
That's a copout.

It proves that just because you work for someone means nothing. It proves you always seem to want to talk about other characters instead of the characters involved in the thread.

Sentry destroys Iron Man while Thanos beats Mangog. Did you see how Thor beat him. Why cant Thanos do the same thing and with all his intellectual feats he should be able to figure it out much quicker than Thor.

guy222
I thought Tony tricked Sentry and defeated him during Civil War

Mr. Slippyfist
It proves you always seem to want to talk about other characters instead of the characters involved in the thread.

Sentry destroys Iron Man while Thanos beats Mangog. Did you see how Thor beat him. Why cant Thanos do the same thing and with all his intellectual feats he should be able to figure it out much quicker than Thor. As it's the only way to disprove your logic.

That's not the point. You can't simply decide battles based on who works for who.

quanchi112
As it's the only way to disprove your logic.

That's not the point. You can't simply decide battles based on who works for who. Ok it goes case by case obviously. Thanos wins on his own I merely pointed out that Mangog wants to follow him and take orders from him/his clone.

nimbus006

It proves that just because you work for someone means nothing.

Yup, I'd more than likely kick my boss's ass.

quanchi112
Yup, I'd more than likely kick my boss's ass. The point is if your boss is Thanos you cant. smile

Bad Ash231
The point is if your boss is Thanos you cant. smile

laughing out loud

llagrok
All good Guy smile

Yup, I'd more than likely kick my boss's ass.

Now who's using the board as an output for real life problems big grin

CPT Space Bomb
No, Thor dropped him for a short while. No, he beat him. This is not a kill Mangog fight, it's a beat Mangog. Thor beat him and threw him off the mountain. That's a pretty convincing win in my book.

I don't consider Mangog to be little more than a brick. He's a grade A villain and an awesome one at that. He's actually one of my favorite villains. But he won't beat the Real Thanos. Thanos is just too much. As for your obscene language and namecalling, well I know you won't care, but I reported you. If you get THAT angry because I said Thanos can beat Mangog, you need therapy.

llagrok
We won't see eye to eye.

I apologize for what I said.

CPT Space Bomb
We won't see eye to eye.Ok, that is acceptable. I can agree to disagree. smile

It's ok. I get worked up sometimes myself. I think everyone does. No harm done.

llagrok
This is the case with most of the posters.

We've seen pretty much all the comics involving certain characters, but certain feats impress us more, so it really comes down to who we believe would win.

Badabing

When?

That's some great ABC logic by the way, grade A. Just what I expected from a dumb shit who considers Mangog little more than a brick and completely ignores all his other showings. Debate without bashing please. Thanks.

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
Debate without bashing please. Thanks.

Wanna fight? uhuh

Remember who got the most votes in llagrok vs Badabing

Badabing
Wanna fight? uhuh

Remember who got the most votes in llagrok vs Badabing Warned......

.....for attempted suicide by challenging me to a fight. laughing out loud

llagrok
sad

Not funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.