Riddick vs. Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick vs. The Predator from the first Predator movie. Riddick armed with the dual blades he wielded in "Chronicles of Riddick", the Predator armed only with it's wrist blades.

The battle takes place at night, in the jungle, while it is pouring down rain.....who wins?

a side note: The Predator can't use his invisibility cloak.

Röland
Does the Yaujta have his mask?

If so, Riddick doesn't stand a chance.

Rogue Jedi
No mask, just blade against blade.

Röland
Tough call.

I'd side with the Predator, because he took a ton of punishment in both the movies he was in, but Riddick would give him a good fight.

Rogue Jedi
I see Riddick taking this one. He knows knife fighting better than, well, anyone I have ever seen. He has power AND speed, and lets face it, the Predator aint exactly fast when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Röland
Yaujta live by the styles of hand to hand combat. They are trained in it from the time they are younglings.

I say Pred takes Riddick but it won't be easy.

Rogue Jedi
In Pitch black Riddick took out two of those flying Beasties.

ragesRemorse
Only having his arm blade. I would have to say that riddick wins. In all forms of literature. The predator species always underestimate humans. They view them as nothing more than prey. Any time the predator engages in a hand to hand battle with a human, they are doing so in an attempt to honor the human as an adversary and not as prey. Even if the Predator respects Riddick, he would be much to slow in close quarters fighting. The Predators are great warriors though and the Predator would most likely have much more experience than Riddick, considering the predators life span and that also, before they set out for their first hunt. They are trained in warfare. The only reason Ahnold beat the predator in the first movie is because the Predator was to busy toying with him. The only reason danny glover beat the predator is because that movie is bullshit.

I dont think this match is won easily by either side. But considering that Riddick is a hunter and from a warlike people, can see in the dark and has excellent skills in fighting, he definitely poses a threat to any predator who has nothing but their arm blade. Also, without the face mask, His vision would be greatly reduced and he also only has a short reserve of oxygen. The predators Mask feeds them their oxygen. Predators are much faster than humanoids, but having reduced vision, Riddick only needs to keep evading the Predator and retreating into the forest. Without his vision, oxygen source and vast array of weapons, the Predator can very easily become the hunted in this match

Rogue Jedi
Excellent post. The Furion way prevails.

gobstakid777
riddick lays down the ass whoopin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.