to the members of kmc forums who have been offended or annoyed by user applelips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ricochet_rita
it has come to my attention that as apple lips some of you questioned my part in these forums. some of you have been insulted by me annoyed by my comments and been offended by my posts i have made in the past. as a member who does believe he has a contribution to make, i would like give a sincere apology to anyone i have negatively impacted since i began my membership. this includes members and kmc staff alike. among the ones i can remember fangirl deserves especially from me an apology as do the moderators who were subject to a mod bashing thread i had created and batman fans that i had bagged on as well as their favorite character. if you have anything you would likd to say to me please post here. im not asking anyone to except my apology but i needed to clarify that it wasnt my intention to offend any of you and that i realize my humor was over the top and destructive. thank you all for your time and considering what i have said. - ricochet rita aka applelips

Zeitgeist
... Who?

ricochet_rita
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
... Who? me

psycho gundam
whats with the sudden feelings of remorse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.