Repeated themes in both kotors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
This thread is devoted to discussing plot devices, character personalities, and motifs that are repeated in both kotors.

ill name some for example using the pattern

"motif>kotor 1 plot device>kotor 2 plot device."

ok?
so here goes

character with programmable identity>revan>exile

skillful female scout>mission>mira

wookie exile> zalbar( who is for some reason wearing red suspenders that make him look like stever irkle)> hanharr

female who tries to kill you but you end up making her your group member>juhani>visas

lofty didactic woman with brittish accent who betrays you and you may have to kill at some point> bastilla> traya

overzealous blood thirsty veteran> canderous> canderous again as the new mandalore

scruffy pilot with 5'o clock shadow and trust issues > carth> atton

area where the darkside boosts your opponents > star forge> malachor

any other motifs or repeated things you guys can think of?

Lord Knightfa11
both of them are considered prodigies and have something amaizing about them ingame, however much they suck if in the hands of the wrong player.

exanda kane
This effort just sucks.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by exanda kane
This effort just sucks.

what?

Tangible God
Nevermind him he's bitter.

truejedi
there is going to be a book, if not a series, about the millineium falcon. any chance it ends up being the ebon hawk? i'm thinking that would be a stretch.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Man of Christ
what?

Idiocy.

About the "motifs" in the KOTOR series? I think not Scatman.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by truejedi
there is going to be a book, if not a series, about the millineium falcon. any chance it ends up being the ebon hawk? i'm thinking that would be a stretch.

that would be like a "i am your father" moment if it was the ebon hawk after 5000 years of modifications/fixes/upgrades/paint jobs.

it is still a bit of a stretch however because 5000 years is a long time for a ship to survive.

truejedi
i don't think its too much for star wars: this is the universe that almost always has some ancient tech, or raids tombs... but, i don't see too much interaction between the book series, and the video games, so i'd be surprised to see it. If they ever start mentioning things like "owned by a crime lord on tauros...." look out.

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
that would be like a "i am your father" moment if it was the ebon hawk after 5000 years of modifications/fixes/upgrades/paint jobs.

it is still a bit of a stretch however because 5000 years is a long time for a ship to survive.

That would be sweet! They do have their similairities. Happy Dance

Lord Knightfa11
the fans come up with better storyline twists then anybody else. I would pay attention to this if i wrote the books/movies/games.

BetrayedUnicorn
exactly! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.