Which beings could pull of the feats of DOV spectre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
LT cannot be included in the list.

Bentley
A list of feats would be useful.

fangirl101
Beating Nabu in his own wrealm
Depowering Mr. Mxy
Beating Shazam on the rock of eternity and Shazam had Prep
wiping out all magic in the DCU and making it primal
That is a list of notable feats.

Bentley
Abraxas
the UN
Probably Tiamut but I don't think the "erasing magic" part can be proved in anyway.

-K-M-
Puck from Alpha Flight...yeah I said it

Juntai
Most Marvel characters could do it. Silver Surfer on up probably.

Lord Feron
Thanos

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juntai
Most Marvel characters could do it. Silver Surfer on up probably.

You may be on to something. Someone actually sad the un could depower mxy. what in the hell? abraxas beat mxy? didn't he need the Un?

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Silver Surfer on up probably. Teh cosmic powa pwnz!

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101
You may be on to something. Someone actually sad the un could depower mxy. what in the hell? abraxas beat mxy? didn't he need the Un?

Myx has been kept in check by Prime and Annataz, not that I say they take him, but since its not about destroying Myx as much as cutting him from his power-source, it can be done.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Myx has been kept in check by Prime and Annataz, not that I say they take him, but since its not about destroying Myx as much as cutting him from his power-source, it can be done.
prime had the life force power of a guardian amping his already precrisis powers. and he had prep and surprised mxy. dov spectre str8 up just owned mxy in a head to head.

Bentley
Yep, but Abraxas is still leagues above Prime amped, I'm using the example just to say that its possible with a comfortable rank of power above the feat to justify my assumption of characters making it.

fangirl101
Yep, but Abraxas is still leagues above Prime amped, I'm using the example just to say that its possible with a comfortable rank of power above the feat to justify my assumption of characters making it. and what makes you think abraxas is leagues above prime? prime was able to enter the bleed and go anywhere he wanted. he was able to ***** monitors. and we know monitors are powerful enough to withstand universal destroying power. hell, so was prime. he was able to punch his way into the 5th dimension. the only other being i've seen do that is the ultimator. a being composed of all of reality including the upper realities.

Bentley
Abraxas was only destroyed by destroying the multiverse, it was futile even to use the UN against him directly. Did you see Abraxas faced or scared at any other power? He can also pass through dimensional barrers on his own power.

If you want to put Prime above Abraxas feel free to make the thread.

Mr Master
Abraxas embodies destruction so absolutely,
that just by approaching UniverseS,
they collapse. (he doesn't even need to attack them) laughing out loud

The embodiment of the Multiverse (literally) couldn't do anything,
and even summoned help, against Abraxas.

quanchi112
Abraxas,Galactus,ig user easily,Scathan,Protege,heart of the universe obviously.

fangirl101
Abraxas was only destroyed by destroying the multiverse, it was futile even to use the UN against him directly. Did you see Abraxas faced or scared at any other power? He can also pass through dimensional barrers on his own power.

If you want to put Prime above Abraxas feel free to make the thread.

Im not putting prime as anything. I'm merely saying you using prime as an argument against mxy is rediculous. prime had a serious amp, and prep time and help. abraxas would get his ass kicked by mxy. mxy would simply turn him into a poodle or wipe away the multiverse.

quanchi112
Im not putting prime as anything. I'm merely saying you using prime as an argument against mxy is rediculous. prime had a serious amp, and prep time and help. abraxas would get his ass kicked by mxy. mxy would simply turn him into a poodle or wipe away the multiverse. Oneshotted by Gog. Mxy is a joke to Abraxas.

Mr Master
HOM Wanda

As far as affecting Reality goes,
her feat can't even be surpassed, only possibly matched.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
HOM Wanda Yet another character. Lots of marvel characters it seems.

Love the avatar by the way.

fangirl101
HOM Wanda

Her feat can't even be surpassed, only matched.

absolutely her feat can be surpassed. By anyone who can destroy everything and remake it. as far as I know, she only effected the omniverse. in waves or something. like a ripple effect.

quanchi112
absolutely her feat can be surpassed. By anyone who can destroy everything and remake it. as far as I know, she only effected the omniverse. in waves or something. like a ripple effect. Which is more than we can say for dov Spectre thats for sure.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which is more than we can say for dov Spectre thats for sure. can we? he depowered mxy. who wiped away all of reality.

dov spectre>>>>mxy>>>>all of reality. k. good. you got it? hope you do? now we'll hear no more from you on the subject.

quanchi112
can we? he depowered mxy. who wiped away all of reality.

dov spectre>>>>mxy>>>>all of reality. k. good. you got it? hope you do? now we'll hear no more from you on the subject. Gog oneshotted him. Annataz depowered him. So if she can pull it off so can Strange,Dormammu,etc. Gog oneshotted him straight up. Gog wasnt even there for him. Much more impressive than Spectre depowering him which Annataz can also do. smile

Mr Master

absolutely her feat can be surpassed.

By anyone who can destroy everything and remake it.
Actually that would be matched then.

as far as I know,

she only effected the omniverse. in waves or something. like a ripple effect.
Well, she actually morphed the entire Omniverse in one swoop,
with the exception of 616,
which she also completely warped but instead into her private Mutant paradise.

Then, she rebuilt everything with a single phrase,
except that she nullified (literally) the Mutant gene,
from 90% of the species, seemingly across all Timelines.

I don't know what "ripple effect" you're talking about.

fangirl101
Actually that would be matched then.

Well, she actually morphed the entire Omniverse in one swoop,
with the exception of 616,
which she also completely warped but instead into her private Mutant paradise.

Then, she rebuilt everything with a single phrase,
except that she nullified (literally) the Mutant gene,
from 90% of the species, seemingly across all Timelines.

I don't know what "ripple effect" you're talking about.

what the hell? affecting one targeted population in the omniverse isn't rebuilding the omniverse or wiping it all away. morphing it isn't the same as wiping it all away either. rebuilt everything with a single phrase? geez your interpretations stretch things so far it's not even funny. what ever. you are entitled to your OPINION.

fangirl101
Gog oneshotted him. Annataz depowered him. So if she can pull it off so can Strange,Dormammu,etc. Gog oneshotted him straight up. Gog wasnt even there for him. Much more impressive than Spectre depowering him which Annataz can also do. smile

gog one shotted a mxy. we know there are different mxy's now. thanks. and gog one shotting someone is no low feat. he had the combined power of the quintessence.do i need to list those guys power for you? you'll prolly just say they are all weaklings and the surfer and thanos could beat them. but what ever. annataz blocked mxy's will and that was with prep.

quanchi112
gog one shotted a mxy. we know there are different mxy's now. thanks. and gog one shotting someone is no low feat. he had the combined power of the quintessence.do i need to list those guys power for you? you'll prolly just say they are all weaklings and the surfer and thanos could beat them. but what ever. annataz blocked mxy's will and that was with prep. Gog oneshotting someone you claim is so powerful is relevant. Mxy wasnt even his target and fell before his power like nothing.

Annataz affected mxy easily so could a whole buttload of other sorcerers. The quitessence poured a portion of their power not all of it. This makes mxy look bad. Again Spectre depowering him looks like he couldnt defeat him with his power like Gog did.

fangirl101
Gog oneshotting someone you claim is so powerful is relevant. Mxy wasnt even his target and fell before his power like nothing.

Annataz affected mxy easily so could a whole buttload of other sorcerers. The quitessence poured a portion of their power not all of it. This makes mxy look bad. Again Spectre depowering him looks like he couldnt defeat him with his power like Gog did.

what part of KC MXY don't you understand. alternate reality mxy. i have the kingdom. gog had the collective knowlege of the quintessence. which is effectively thier power. and annataz didn't effect mxy easily. she had to keep up the will blocking spell. and she had prep and superboy prime to help. your view of the events pretty much are yours and yours alone. (i'm being as nice as I possibly while conveying that you dont' know what you are talking about.)

quanchi112
what part of KC MXY don't you understand. alternate reality mxy. i have the kingdom. gog had the collective knowlege of the quintessence. which is effectively thier power. and annataz didn't effect mxy easily. she had to keep up the will blocking spell. and she had prep and superboy prime to help. your view of the events pretty much are yours and yours alone. (i'm being as nice as I possibly while conveying that you dont' know what you are talking about.) Gog had a portion of the quintessences power. I read it also. He wasnt a genius.

So an alternate reality mxy can be oneshotted easily. Ok. And the main mxy can have his will and his powers taken from him easily. she freed him of this and let him go and he ran back to the fifth dimenision and hid like a coward. Anyway you slice it mxy is vastly overrated. The Spectre defeating him isnt anything special at all.

Mr Master

what the hell?

affecting one targeted population in the omniverse
isn't rebuilding the omniverse or wiping it all away.
dontgetit

I have no idea, what you're talking about,
but it surely has nothing to do with my post.

morphing it isn't the same as wiping it all away either.
Well we can use the darker phrase, "the Omniverse was torn to pieces"

Crashing an Infinite amount of MultiverseS,
and then rebuilding all of it with a thought,
really isn't that impressive, huh, you might be right. laughing out loud

rebuilt everything with a single phrase?

geez your interpretations stretch things so far it's not even funny.

what ever. you are entitled to your OPINION.
If you believe I'm stretching concerning Wanda's feats,

I challenge you to prove me wrong.

You got nerve accusing others of stretching a feat. lmfao

Utrigita
what the hell? affecting one targeted population in the omniverse isn't rebuilding the omniverse or wiping it all away. morphing it isn't the same as wiping it all away either. rebuilt everything with a single phrase? geez your interpretations stretch things so far it's not even funny. what ever. you are entitled to your OPINION.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mjj0.jpg

Galan007
dov spectre str8 up just owned mxy in a head to head. DoV Spectre never faced Mxy head to head. It was only alluded to that Mxy was partially depowered during DoV, in a 'second hand' sort of way - .

Now 'true' ownage was Joker making Spectre look pathetic during the 'Emperor Joker' arc. smile

skyfather
anyone with the infinity gauntlet

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
DoV Spectre never faced Mxy head to head. It was only alluded to that Mxy was partially depowered during DoV, in a 'second hand' sort of way - .

Now 'true' ownage was Joker making Spectre look pathetic during the 'Emperor Joker' arc. smile thumb up

Air Legend
You got nerve accusing others of stretching a feat. lmfao
laughing

For real. His sock account should be banned immediately just for him saying that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg
thumb up

We also saw it happen on panel. (Chaos Wave)
We also saw the confirmation that the "Chaos Wave" indeed, was Wanda's power.
Three official Marvel Handbooks of 2006 literally call the Chaos Wave,
"the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp

And Ms Marvel's mini-2008 Spring bio, (on panel) states,

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7143/wandawarpedallrealityld5.th.jpg

"When an insane Scarlet Witch warped All Reality"

So to this day, still right now,

Wanda's feat is recognized as affecting All of Marvel's Reality. (everything)

... meh, not to mention it's been confirmed across Titles and Handbooks.

Originally posted by Air Legend
For real. His sock account should be banned immediately just for him saying that.
laughing out loud

fangirl101
since when is a wave all encompassing? I thought WAVES moved? at a speed. It's not an all at once shot. K now that that is out of the way. Also says the reality was torn to bits and rearranged. that could be accomplished by a wave moving. doesn't say it was destroyed and recreated. enough of this stretching feats stuff.

fangirl101
thumb up

We also saw it happen on panel. (Chaos Wave)
We also saw the confirmation that the "Chaos Wave" indeed, was Wanda's power.
Three official Marvel Handbooks of 2006 literally call the Chaos Wave,
"the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp

And Ms Marvel's mini-2008 Spring bio, (on panel) states,

... meh, not to mention it's been confirmed across Titles and Handbooks.

laughing out loud
so now a warp is an all encompassing wipe huh? If I warp a piece of wood, i've warped all of it. have I destroyed it and recreated it? No.

Utrigita
No you have just torn it to bits and rearranged it so it fitted your mind just like wanda did smile

fangirl101
No you have just torn it to bits and rearranged it so it fitted your mind just like wanda did smile
let's get something str8. a wave can warp wood. the warp can cause the wood to break into piece becuz it's bend out of shape. all are effects of the other. not one all felling swoop. and not at all destroyed and recreated.

Utrigita
I don't quiet think that analogy works on the Chaos Wave that Wanda performed... but I isn't a expert on marvel cosmic just my opinion.

any way night girl101.

Endrict Nuul

Wonder Woman

fangirl101
I don't quiet think that analogy works on the Chaos Wave that Wanda performed... but I isn't a expert on marvel cosmic just my opinion.

any way night girl101.

the only experts on marvel cosmics would be jim starlin, the editors, and maybe like ron lim. we are all simply giving our opinions on hihgly subjective matter.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Wonder Woman

is great. but what does she have to do with this thread? she would get turned to clay by anyone of the guys spectre beat.

Mr Master

since when is a wave all encompassing?
Since when did Mxy destroy the Multiverse all at once during World's Funnest?

I have the issue,
he went from Universe to Universe,
in fact, Batmite even stated in Gem World,
that 'most of the Multiverse was blown up' like two pages before the end.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8450/mxymultiuv9.th.jpg

I thought WAVES moved? at a speed. It's not an all at once shot.
In the real world? Concerning waves of water? Yea sure.

Not in comics,
especially concerning an overwhelming power
that resembles a wave as it passes by a cosmic speed,
not that it is a "wave" literally.

K now that that is out of the way.
dontgetit

Also says the reality was torn to bits and rearranged.
that could be accomplished by a wave moving.
doesn't say it was destroyed and recreated.

enough of this stretching feats stuff.
rofl2 Same ol, same ol.

fangirl101

I have the issue,

Not in comics,

dontgetit

rofl2 Same ol, same ol.

nah. mxy in world's funnest destroyed a couple of multiverses. he destroyed EVERYTHING. he visted the dcua. and I know for a fact that that is it's own multiverse. so that would mean he wiped it out all at once. and he put it all back together in a snap. oh and mxy clearly says, THIS multiverse. Had it only been one, he'd say, THE multiverse. he obviously was talking about the multiverse they were in at the time.

Bentley
So DOV Spectre didn't even really beat Myx?

That was the only feat you were contending against Abraxas, so I guess he wins.

Mr Master

the warp can cause the wood to break into piece becuz it's bend out of shape.

all are effects of the other. not one all felling swoop.

and not at all destroyed and recreated.
So in your head,

tearing something to pieces doesn't mean you destroyed it?

And rebuilding something from pieces, doesn't mean you recreated it?

I see. dur

fangirl101
So DOV Spectre didn't even really beat Myx?

That was the only feat you were contending against Abraxas, so I guess he wins.

he depowered mxy.

he also turned the ps into a mouse. I don't know if abraxas can do either of those. I don't even know if abraxas can beat nabu.

Mindset
he depowered mxy.

he also turned the ps into a mouse. I don't know if abraxas can do either of those. I don't even know if abraxas can beat nabu.

And what feats does Phantom Stranger have?

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
DoV Spectre never faced Mxy head to head. It was only alluded to that Mxy was partially depowered during DoV, in a 'second hand' sort of way - .

Now 'true' ownage was Joker making Spectre look pathetic during the 'Emperor Joker' arc. smile

You are saying that Galan is wrong here?

If Abraxas kills magic, he weakens Myx, just like the Spectre.

The notion of Abraxas not beating Nabu is a little weird, I'm sure Nabu has been defeated by a lot less than destroying the omniverse.

fangirl101
So in your head,

tearing something to pieces doesn't mean you destroyed it?

And rebuilding something from pieces, doesn't mean you recreated it?

I see. dur

no. rebuilding something means that. recreating something means it was totally gone and you recreated it from the void of nothing.

Mr Master

nah. mxy in world's funnest destroyed a couple of multiverses.
Ya, sure he did.

he destroyed EVERYTHING.
I agree, he did destroy the entire Multiverse.

Basically like Wanda tore down the entire Omniverse.

he visted the dcua.
and I know for a fact that that is it's own multiverse.
Prove it.

so that would mean he wiped it out all at once.
Bull, Mxy went from Universe to Universe,

don't lie, try and contain that habit.

and he put it all back together in a snap.
So did Wanda.

oh and mxy clearly says, THIS multiverse. Had it only been one, he'd say, THE multiverse. he obviously was talking about the multiverse they were in at the time.
This is just a another one of you classic spins.

Nothing new.

Nice try.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
besides being the answer to every problem? he's effectively been able to wield the infinite might of the spectre and all other magic users. takes some serious power to control that kind of energy.

Mindset
besides being the answer to every problem? he's effectively been able to wield the infinite might of the spectre and all other magic users. takes some serious power to control that kind of energy.

When did this happen?

And Thanos controlled the HOTU, does that mean he is cosmic level because he could wield that power?

fangirl101
Ya, sure he did.

I agree, he did destroy the entire Multiverse.

Basically like Wanda tore down the entire Omniverse.

Prove it.

Bull, Mxy went from Universe to Universe,

don't lie, try and contain that habit.

So did Wanda.

This is just a another one of you classic spins.

Nothing new.

Nice try.

says the guy who likes to try and disprove or discredit any dc cosmic feats who would make his marvel pets look smaller in comparison.

dont' tell me dont' lie when i'm not. don't be a condescending arrogant no it all who knows nothing. contain that habit. mxy didn't go from universe to universe, he went from reality to reality. wanda "BASICALLY" another way for you to be ambiguous about a feat as you try and trump it up. nothing new. i assure you. i've seen you do that for the last week now.

Bentley
mxy didn't go from universe to universe, he went from reality to reality.

Thats the exact same thing eek!

fangirl101
Thats the exact same thing eek!

no it's not. the 5th dimension is a reality. not a universe. it's so much more. the 4th world is a reality. not a universe. it's much more. the dcau is a reality. it has it's own multiverse.

fangirl101
When did this happen?

And Thanos controlled the HOTU, does that mean he is cosmic level because he could wield that power?

the heart of the u is an artifact designed to be operated by the users will. the ps tapped the power of the spectre and wielded it.

Mr Master

no. rebuilding something means that.

recreating something means it was totally gone
and you recreated it from the void of nothing.
Actually you're wrong once again.

To "re-create" is to work with (re-arrange) what is there,
to "create" is to make something from the void of nothing.

I think you better research you dictionary homie.
(from Webster's)

Re-create:

"create again ... reproduce; reenact"

Create

"bring (something) into existence"

................................................................................

Wanda re-created the entire Omniverse. smile

Bentley
You are just using another random word to define what is already defined, let me search the scans of Paradise X where the same concept is explained in Marvel.

Symmetric Chaos

In SevenSoldiers he remembered what kind of bread Zattana's friend had asked him to buy several years previously.

He has nearly universal respect/reverence from magic types in the DCU.

Off the top of my head, however, I can't think of anything impressive he's done on his own.

fangirl101
Actually you're wrong once again.

To "re-create" is to work with (re-arrange) what is there,
to "create" is to make something from the void of nothing.

I think you better research you dictionary homie.
(from Webster's)

Re-create:

"create again ... reproduce; reenact"

Create

"bring (something) into existence"

................................................................................

Wanda re-created the entire Omniverse. smile

i am not your freind. wanda did not recreate anything. she took what was broken and fixed it. and recreate can mean to redo. if an artists painting is destroyed. he can recreate the exact same image again from scratch. thus recreating the image itself on a new canvas. wanda did nothing of the sort. she took something broken and superglued it back together with some changes.

Mindset
the heart of the u is an artifact designed to be operated by the users will. the ps tapped the power of the spectre and wielded it.

The HOTU is energy. Spectre's power is energy. I don't see the difference.

And again when did this happen?

fangirl101
The HOTU is energy. Spectre's power is energy. I don't see the difference.

And again when did this happen?

The heart of the U was an artifact that was placed there by the great manipulator for thanos to wield. not quite the same thing. the PS just took the spectre's comatose power and wielded it. it wasn't just like anyone could do that. COIE

Priest
Presence
TOAA
Wolverine

Mr Master
==============================================

The Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp (the Chaos Wave)

Meggan (attuned to the Timestream) saw Wanda's Wave of power coming:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5373/w1tu6.th.jpg

"It is the End ... of All that is ... of All that will ever be"

..................................................................................................

The Wave passes through:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4232/w2fn0.th.jpg

"I was hoping, praying with all my heart ... that is was just a bad dream"

..................................................................................................

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6573/w3pm3.th.jpg

"In the fullest sense of the word, we live totally ordered lives.
Time & Space, our every perception of Reality,
is defined, governed, by what we call natural laws.
They provide the foundation & structure of our very existence.

Now, imagine them totally stripped away.

No more boundaries,
what quantum physicists like to call Branes, between Dimensions"

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9250/w4qb8.th.jpg

"No coherence to Causality.
Only Primal Chaos,
beyond the comprehension of any sentience
no matter how grandiose its opinion of itself

And this is just the beginning"

Roma's Starlight Citadel (an Omniversal nexus) crashes also,
and since it is an access point to All Realities:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg

"from this venue,
the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

We witness Wanda's power crashing All Realities in the Omniverse into one:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6324/w5we4.th.jpg

"At the Center point of Creation is the Starlight Citadel of Brian's ultimate boss,
Roma, the Celestial Guardian.
Her power is all that her title implies and more.
Doesn't matter ... doesn't save her.

Finally all the UniverseS accessible through the Starlight Citadel are warped together:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9060/w6aw0.th.jpg

"Her great Hall would fit entire Planets, with room to spare.
But when her Citadel falls,
that impossible vast space is suddenly crowded worse than rush hour ...
with an inconceivable variety and number of species,
as ALL the Dimensions there are suddenly crash together into one."
Nothing makes sense anymore, especially not who's supposed to be dead. (MJJ)

As we can SEE!!!

The Chaos Wave resurrected Mad Jim Jaspers!

The Chaos Wave is literally Wanda's power:

PROOF!!! (or rather official Marvel Handbook confirmation)

In THREE separate Bios

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1703/w9kr2.th.jpg

"During the Scarlet Witch's 'House of M' Reality Warp,
Jaspers Reformed alive merged with the Fury"

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8717/w10rk2.th.jpg

"Mad Jim Jaspers has also returned,
brought back to life by the Scarlet Witch's recent Reality Warp"

3. Wanda even gave Layla the power to "Perceive Divergent Realities" with her Chaos Wave:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5967/w10ej7.th.jpg

"Layla showed Cage glimpses of his life prior to the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

fangirl101

The Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp (the Chaos Wave)

Meggan (attuned to the Timestream) saw Wanda's Wave of power coming:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5373/w1tu6.th.jpg

"It is the End ... of All that is ... of All that will ever be"

The Wave passes through:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4232/w2fn0.th.jpg

"I was hoping, praying with all my heart ... that is was just a bad dream"

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6573/w3pm3.th.jpg

"In the fullest sense of the word, we live totally ordered lives.
Time & Space, our every perception of Reality,
is defined, governed, by what we call natural laws.
They provide the foundation & structure of our very existence.

Now, imagine them totally stripped away.

No more boundaries,
what quantum physicists like to call Branes, between Dimensions"

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9250/w4qb8.th.jpg

"No coherence to Causality.
Only Primal Chaos,
beyond the comprehension of any sentience
no matter how grandiose its opinion of itself

And this is just the beginning"

Roma's Starlight Citadel (an Omniversal nexus) crashes also,
and since it is an access point to All Realities:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg

"from this venue,
the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

We witness Wanda's power crashing All Realities in the Omniverse into one:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6324/w5we4.th.jpg

"At the Center point of Creation is the Starlight Citadel of Brian's ultimate boss,
Roma, the Celestial Guardian.
Her power is all that her title implies and more.
Doesn't matter ... doesn't save her.

Finally all the UniverseS accessible through the Starlight Citadel are warped together:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9060/w6aw0.th.jpg

"Her great Hall would fit entire Planets, with room to spare.
But when her Citadel falls,
that impossible vast space is suddenly crowded worse than rush hour ...
with an inconceivable variety and number of species,
as ALL the Dimensions there are suddenly crash together into one."
Nothing makes sense anymore, especially not who's supposed to be dead. (MJJ)

As we can SEE!!!

The Chaos Wave resurrected Mad Jim Jaspers!

The Chaos Wave is literally Wanda's power:

PROOF!!! (or rather official Marvel Handbook confirmation)

In THREE separate Bios

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1703/w9kr2.th.jpg

"During the Scarlet Witch's 'House of M' Reality Warp,
Jaspers Reformed alive merged with the Fury"

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8717/w10rk2.th.jpg

"Mad Jim Jaspers has also returned,
brought back to life by the Scarlet Witch's recent Reality Warp"

3. Wanda even gave Layla the power to "Perceive Divergent Realities" with her Chaos Wave:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5967/w10ej7.th.jpg

"Layla showed Cage glimpses of his life prior to the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

awave that someone saw coming. meaning it was moving. it didn't destroy anything in one fell swoop. as a matter of fact, it left pieces behind for her to reassemble. that will be all. had she destroyed everything all at once, it would have been all at once and she didn't recreate it all at once. and she certainly didn't beat any one on the lvl of say the lt.

Bentley
Neither did DOV Spectre.

Mr Master
========================================

Wanda warped the Omniverse!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3397/newexcalibur08page20ra5.th.jpg

With the line "No More mutants",

Wanda managed to shift Reality "causing cracks across ALL Realities."

Allowing the Shadow King to slip back into the 616 universe.

Balasco says,

"Two Siblings" (Wanda & Pietro)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/2091/newxmenkryptoniawezz037vi5.th.jpg

"Force ALL of Reality to CHANGE"

Carol (Ms Marvel) says,

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8204/wandainmsmlq7.th.jpg

"She changed the World once huh?"

"Yes, ... but She Altered ALL of Reality"

NOT just the World, but ALL of Reality"

Again, more Bio confirmation:

Ms Marvel's mini-2008 Spring bio, (on panel) states,

Indeed:

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

fangirl101
Neither did DOV Spectre.

please keep up. DOV spectre did beat someone who wiped away mulitple realities and then set them all back.

fangirl101

Wanda warped the Omniverse!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3397/newexcalibur08page20ra5.th.jpg

With the line "No More mutants",

"Wanda managed to shift Reality causing cracks across ALL Realities.

Allowing the Shadow King to slip back into the 616 universe."

Balasco says,

"Two Siblings" (Wanda & Pietro)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/2091/newxmenkryptoniawezz037vi5.th.jpg

"Force ALL of Reality to CHANGE"

Carol (Ms Marvel) says,

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8204/wandainmsmlq7.th.jpg

"She changed the World once huh?"

"Yes, ... but She Altered ALL of Reality"

NOT just the World, but ALL of Reality"

Again, more Bio confirmation:

Ms Marvel's mini-2008 Spring bio, (on panel) states,

Indeed:

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

her feat is great. but causing cracks and affecting all of reality is NOT wiping away all of reality and then recreating it. ok. thanks.

llagrok
You nvr read HoM, did you?

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
You nvr read HoM, did you?

actually i did. I bought the trade paper back months ago.

llagrok
actually i did. I bought the trade paper back months ago.

Okay, attempt to discredit your argument failed.

Her changes were pretty big though, it's not like she changed people's hair colour or killed a single person.

DestinyGuy678
4th age spawn

Mr Master

her feat is great. but causing cracks and affecting all of reality
is NOT wiping away all of reality and then recreating it. ok. thanks.
durznuts

Wanda tore the Omniverse to pieces,
in a single swoop, from Otherworld then to ALL REALITIES simultaneously.

She then fixed it all with a thought (no more mutants)
simultaneously erasing the Mutant gene from 90% of the species
seemingly across ALL Timelines!

quanchi112

I have the issue,

Not in comics,

dontgetit

rofl2 Same ol, same ol. So Mxy didnt really destroy the multiverse at all. Wow,like I thought this guy is greatly exaggerated.

quanchi112
And what feats does Phantom Stranger have? Not really any.

Mr Master

So Mxy didnt really destroy the multiverse at all.
Well he did destroy it, but one universe at a time.

He most definitely did NOT destroy the Multiverse in one shot.

quanchi112
please keep up. DOV spectre did beat someone who wiped away mulitple realities and then set them all back. So did Annataz. The scan was also put up exposing your twist of what happened. Mxy may be something over in the dcu but when you compare him to the big dogs in marvel hes a poodle.

quanchi112

He most definitely did NOT destroy the Multiverse in one shot. Yes but not at once with a mere thought like nver has been saying for years.

Mr Master

Yes but not at once with a mere thought like nver has been saying for years.
That's 100% correct.

Mr Master

says the guy who likes to try and disprove or discredit any dc cosmic feats
who would make his marvel pets look smaller in comparison.
Gibberish.

dont' tell me dont' lie when i'm not.
don't be a condescending arrogant no it all who knows nothing. contain that habit.
You lie, you'll get called on it, simple as that.

confused ... Enjoying this oxymoron?

You'll pull any spinning twist to avoid the exposer of being wrong, yet again.

wanda "BASICALLY" another way for you to be ambiguous about a feat as you try and trump it up. nothing new. i assure you. i've seen you do that for the last week now.
Gibberish.

fangirl101

He most definitely did NOT destroy the Multiverse in one shot.

please enlighten us. what is the dcua? and how come it had several realities with in it? remember when doomsday came and the other reality superman labotomized him? or when the justice league met the justice society rip offs? yeah. that is what I thought and mxy wiped that out in one fell swoop.

fangirl101
Gibberish.

You lie, you'll get called on it, simple as that.

confused ... Enjoying this oxymoron?

You'll pull any spinning twist to avoid the exposer of being wrong, yet again.

Gibberish.

i just love how you answer things you cannot refute with insults, things like oxymoron, and gibberish. continue. you amuse me.

Mr Master

please enlighten us. what is the dcua?
and how come it had several realities with in it?
remember when doomsday came and the other reality superman labotomized him?
or when the justice league met the justice society rip offs? yeah.
that is what I thought
Again, where is this info concerning dcua stated and/or depicted on panel?

Get your saturday morning cartoons out of here dogs.

and mxy wiped that out in one fell swoop.
That's funny, when the DCUA reality came before Gem World and yet:

Batmite stated in Gem World,

So DCUA belonged to this SAME Multiverse Batmite is talking about,
the SAME Multiverse, that was the SAME from beginning to end.

Nice try.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master Again, where is this info concerning dcua stated and/or depicted on panel?Get your saturday morning cartoons out of here dogs._That's funny, when the DCUA reality came before Gem World and yet:Batmite_ stated in Gem World,that 'most of the Multiverse was blown up' like two pages before the end.http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8450/mxymultiuv9.th.jpgSo DCUA belonged to this SAME Multiverse Batmite is talking about,the SAME Multiverse, that was the SAME from beginning to end.Nice try. i bet you didn't know that the dcua is a comic that reflects every episode of what happens on the tv show. poor you. you would be correct about batmite if it had not been for mxy saying THIS multiverse. meaning that they had been in others. and that there were others.

quanchi112
please enlighten us. what is the dcua? and how come it had several realities with in it? remember when doomsday came and the other reality superman labotomized him? or when the justice league met the justice society rip offs? yeah. that is what I thought and mxy wiped that out in one fell swoop. No he didnt. Master put up the scan exposing your inaccurate info. It makes sense as I have seen Mxy defeated easily.

fangirl101
No he didnt. Master put up the scan exposing your inaccurate info. It makes sense as I have seen Mxy defeated easily. what ever makes sense to you makes none to me.

Mr Master

i just love how you answer things you cannot refute with insults
Just another lie coming from the nvr camp.

Still nothing new.

things like oxymoron
You mean this?

That's an Oxymoron.

It's more of a senseless comment actually just to divert the facts about Mxy's feat.

and gibberish.
You mean like this?

says the guy who likes to try
and disprove or discredit any dc cosmic feats
who would make his marvel pets look smaller in comparison.
That's gibberish.

continue. you amuse me.
As you, amuse us all. smile

quanchi112
what ever makes sense to you makes none to me. Put up the scan that makes you think it happened this way. If you dont have a scan you lose this horribly. I dont think you have one as you tend to overhype dc characters.

fangirl101
Just another lie coming from the nvr camp.

Still nothing new.

You mean this?

That's an Oxymoron.

It's more of a senseless comment actually just to divert the facts about Mxy's feat.

You mean like this?

That's gibberish.

As you, amuse us all. smile actually i think you amuse far more people than i amusing all. don't ever think you are and all are in the same camp. many people do not agree with you or your style. they just don't feel like getting into a war of words with you and then you clogging the bandwidth with scans from yesteryear and threads made years ago. yes, mxy went from reality to reality as i explained. the 5th is not a universe. niether is the 4th world. the dcua is a multiverse as i've already owned you on that point. anything else you say after this is gibberish if you cannot refute what i just said.

Mr Master

i bet you didn't know that the dcua
is a comic that reflects every episode of what happens on the tv show.
Sure, now prove it on panel,
cause I don't care one iota about saturday morning cartoons.

you would be correct about batmite if it had not been for mxy saying THIS multiverse.
meaning that they had been in others. and that there were others.
So Gem World is a Multiverse? laughing

I have the collection, please tell me where this is stated.
(I can show you from the Amethyst run itself,
where it's stated that Gem World is a single reality)

Anywho, you're spin is just another fallacy.

The fact is, That "This" Multiverse is exactly that,
the SAME Multiverse Mxy was destroying through out the comic.

NEVER once, I repeat, NEVER once,
is there any allusion of any kind that Mxy went to other Multiverses,
or that Mxy destroyed anything more than the single Multiverse he & Batmite journeyed through.

Air Legend
actually i think you amuse far more people than i amusing all.
That's because people only think of you as a retarded piece of homosexual shit, which is not amusing, it's aggravating and straight up disgusting.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master Sure, now prove it on panel,cause I don't care one iota about saturday morning cartoons. _So Gem World is a Multiverse? laughingI have the collection, please tell me where this is stated.Anywho, you're spin is just another fallacy.The fact is, That "This" Multiverse is exactly that,the SAME Multiverse Mxy was destroying through out the comic.NEVER once, I repeat NEVER once,is there any allusion of any kind that Mxy went to other Multiverses,or that Mxy destroyed anything more than the single Multiverse he & Batmite journeyed through. then please, what was the 4th world that was visited? you know so mucyh. cuz we all know that the 4th world is NOT part of the multiverse. we also know that the 5th is not part either. you have no answer. so shut it. gem world was part of the multiverse they were in at the time. which in now way means that the dcua that they were in was part. as a matter of fact, they had visited the kingdom as well, which at that point was NOT part of the multiverse. if you pay attention to the story, the multiverse had already been destroyed by the am. if anything mxy must have recreated it just to do that. which is alluded to since he says he's going to put it all back and do it again.

fangirl101
That's because people only think of you as a retarded piece of homosexual shit, which is not amusing, it's aggravating and straight up disgusting.

saved as evidence.

Mr Master

actually i think you amuse far more people than i amusing all. don't ever think you are and all are in the same camp. many people do not agree with you or your style. they just don't feel like getting into a war of words with you and then you clogging the bandwidth with scans from yesteryear and threads made years ago.
Gibberish.

yes, mxy went from reality to reality as i explained. the 5th is not a universe. niether is the 4th world.
Precisely, Mxy did NOT destroy the Multiverse in one shot.

the dcua is a multiverse as i've already owned you on that point.
Really, where is this stated On Panel:

Not in World's Funnest:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf17.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf18.jpg

Just another Universe in "This" Multiverse.

anything else you say after this is gibberish if you cannot refute what i just said.
What you're claiming is total gibberish until you post proof,
or point to where the proof is.

Until then, yip, yap, yap ... is all I see.

Air Legend
saved as evidence.

And thus I ingeniously prove that you are indeed nvrbeenwthagirl. I hope you realize the irony of your statement.

Mr. Slippyfist
Umm... Spectre?

fangirl101
And thus I ingeniously prove that you are indeed nvrbeenwthagirl. I hope you realize the irony of your statement.

i am indeed fangirl101. if I were someone else, then it would be proven. you are so far off and to the left that you are making yourself look bad. and as evidence, i even gave another poster my myspace page. which has been up for years. with freinds saved and men leaving comments about me. a WOMAN. nice try.

fangirl101
Gibberish.

Precisely, Mxy did NOT destroy the Multiverse in one shot.

Really, where is this stated On Panel:

Not in World's Funnest:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf17.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf18.jpg

Just another Universe in "This" Multiverse.

What you're claiming is total gibberish until you post proof,
or point to where the proof is.

Until then, yip, yap, yap ... is all I see.

you know, your posting did not disprove that the dcua was just a universe. the comics of the dcua prove that it is a multiverse all on it's own.

Air Legend
i am indeed fangirl101. if I were someone else, then it would be proven. you are so far off and to the left that you are making yourself look bad. and as evidence, i even gave another poster my myspace page. which has been up for years. with freinds saved and men leaving comments about me. a WOMAN. nice try.

Oh course you are indeed fangirl101, nvr's sock account. Now unless you're implying that you've recently had a sex change operation, your pathetic rebuttal doesn't prove that you are not nvrbeenwthagirl. Nvr, you need to pull your head out of your ass, stop with the DC wanking, and get a life.

fangirl101
Oh course you are indeed fangirl101, nvr's sock account. Now unless you're implying that you've recently had a sex change operation, your pathetic rebuttal doesn't prove that you are not nvrbeenwthagirl. Nvr, you need to pull your head out of your ass, stop with the DC wanking, and get a life.

i'm not nvr. not a sock account. i was born a woman. i am not dc wanking any more than you are sucking marvel's you know what. and i do have a life. a wonderful one at that.

Mr Master

then please, what was the 4th world that was visited? you know so mucyh.
cuz we all know that the 4th world is NOT part of the multiverse.
4th World is part of DC,
and Mxy destroyed all of DC,
according to World's Funnest,
all of DC is a Multiverse.

Don't like it, write DC a letter and complain.

we also know that the 5th is not part either. you have no answer. so shut it.
I'm not trying to define the DC cosmology,
but there is one thing that is cetain without doubt,
Mxy only destroyed a Multiverse

Yes, This Multiverse was considered all of DC withIn World's Funnest.

gem world was part of the multiverse they were in at the time.
which in now way means that the dcua that they were in was part.
as a matter of fact, they had visited the kingdom as well,
which at that point was NOT part of the multiverse.
On Panel, DCAU is just another one of the Universes Mxy destroyed, nothing more.

If it's more outside of that, whatever, prove it with on panel proof.

if you pay attention to the story, the multiverse had already been destroyed by the am.

if anything mxy must have recreated it just to do that.

which is alluded to since he says he's going to put it all back and do it again.
This is a straight up LIE!

No where in that issue does Mxy re-create the prior Multiverse
in order to erase it withIn World's Funnest.

laughing Wow, dogs, what a LIE!!!! ... watch that nose ... liar

What Mxy said at the end,
had absolutely nothing to do with the previous Multiverse cracked by the AM.

Nice try, yet again.

Endless Mike
4th World is part of DC,

World's funnest is not, and never has been, canon

Air Legend
i'm not nvr. not a sock account. i was born a woman.
i am not dc wanking any more than you are sucking marvel's you know what. and i do have a life. a wonderful one at that.
Saying lies over and over again won't magically make them true, nvr.
Unless you're implying that you had a sex change operation at a young age...hmm

Mr Master

i'm not nvr. not a sock account.
Yea, sure you aren't.

You just happen to be equally intransigent,
and coincidentally making the exact same comedic claims concerning Mxy,
and ignoring on panel depictions w/confirmed bio evidence concerning Marvel.

Same ol, same ol, NVR, without a doubt, you are guilty of being yourself,
funny thing is, even you don't wanna be acquainted with yourself. laughing out loud

fangirl101
4th World is part of DC,

Don't like it, write DC a letter and complain.

I'm not trying to define the DC cosmology,
but there is one thing that is cetain without doubt,
Mxy only destroyed a Multiverse

Yes, This Multiverse was considered all of DC withIn World's Funnest.

On Panel, DCAU is just another one of the Universes Mxy destroyed, nothing more.

If it's more outside of that, whatever, prove it with on panel proof.

This is a straight up LIE!

No where in that issue does Mxy re-create the prior Multiverse
in order to erase it withIn World's Funnest.

laughing Wow, dogs, what a LIE!!!! ... watch that nose ... liar

What Mxy said at the end,
had absolutely nothing to do with the previous Multiverse cracked by the AM.

Nice try, yet again.
where did the multiverses that mxy visited come from since it had already been destroyed by the am?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endless Mike

it is. according to dc. there are versions of mxy. but only one, has omnipotent power. the new earth mxy. the others have nearly limitless might. that would mean it had to be new earthy mxy as he is the only one mighty enough to pull that off.

Mr Master

thumb up Well thanx for that heads up Mike,
this makes Nvr's stance a null and moot point.

Air Legend
Yea, sure you aren't.

You just happen to be equally intransigent,
and coincidentally making the exact same comedic claims concerning Mxy,
and ignoring on panel depictions w/confirmed bio evidence concerning Marvel.

~durnuts~
You think he'd learn and not make such conspicuous errors, but no. And one of the first things I saw him write was "the Beyonder was dumb." I mean damn! He really is retarded.

Endrict Nuul

Listen Nvr, I don't give a crap about your Myspace account you gave me. It's was a lame ass cover up attempt for this account. A true woman doesn't debut like the way you do, they also have better grammar and writing skills etc...

Mr Master

where did the multiverses that mxy visited come from

since it had already been destroyed by the am?
So now the AM that nearly destroyed the single infinite Multiverse in COIE,
(he couldn't finish the job, and left 5 Universes)

You're now trying to switch that feat into one of MultiverseS? (plural)

Ok, enough with the bull shit

I'm out of here, this has gone from outlandish claims,
to ignoring on panel proof confirmed in Handbooks,
to Lies,
to now, just simply not worth my time dancing with a brick.

fangirl101
Listen Nvr, I don't give a crap about your myspace account you gave me. It's was a lame ass excuse for this account.

I'm sorry you didn't put two and two together. Did you happen to see how long my myspace has been up? Or my freinds and thier comments to me. trust me on this one. I'm not the person you think I am.

fangirl101
So now the AM that nearly destroyed the single infinite Multiverse in COIE,
(he couldn't finish the job, and left 5 Universes)

Now you're trying to switch that feat into one of MultiverseS?

Ok, enough with the bull shit

I'm out of here, this has gone from outlandish claims,
to ignoring on panel proof confirmed in Handbooks,
to Lies,
to now, just simply not worth my time dancing with a brick. ''
yes run and hide. you can't figure out where this multiverse came from since it was destroyed in coie.

fangirl101
Listen Nvr, I don't give a crap about your myspace account you gave me. It's was a lame ass excuse for this account. A true woman doesn't debut like the way you do, they also have better grammar and writing skills etc... a true woman will go thru great lengths for a freind. and greater lengths for a boss. and she will follow instructions down to the letter.

Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

OneDumbG0
That's because people only think of you as a retarded piece of homosexual shit, which is not amusing, it's aggravating and straight up disgusting. I've never seen a more venomous and uncalled for comment on these forums. You apologize for this garbage right now and then promptly go get lost from KMC.

Endless Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479071

fangirl101
Listen Nvr, I don't give a crap about your Myspace account you gave me. It's was a lame ass cover up attempt for this account. A true woman doesn't debut like the way you do, they also have better grammar and writing skills etc... that is a lie. my pics are on my page. and if that isn't enough, give me your number and I'll give you a call. or we can chat on yim. i have a camera. trust me on this one. your going to look bad. I'm a female. born and raised.

fangirl101
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479071

those are nice speculations. but we know the story has to be canon as all else worlds stories are canon.

Endrict Nuul
a true woman will go thru great lengths for a freind. and greater lengths for a boss. and she will follow instructions down to the letter.

Now why would a woman say that? A true woman has more pride than that and not make it sound she gives dirty favors to get ahead in life.

fangirl101
Now why would a woman say that? A true woman has more pride than that and not make it sound she gives dirty favors to get ahead in life.

who said anything about a dirty favor? only a man would turn something that has no sexual content into something idiotic to fit his own negleted sexual desires and fantasies.

quanchi112
World's funnest is not, and never has been, canon If this is indeed true it makes mxys greatest feats null and void. Nver had them all confused and overhyped them anwyays.

Endrict Nuul
who said anything about a dirty favor? only a man would turn something that has no sexual content into something idiotic to fit his own negleted sexual desires and fantasies.

Oh ok, Nvr then with that statement you meant A woman has to do what she is told?

"and greater lengths for a boss. and she will follow instructions down to the letter."

Endrict Nuul
Nvr, just hurry up and get banned already.

batdude123

What a homosexual answer. smile

OneDumbG0
What the hell is this thread turning into? Knock this bashing crap off now. This thread and half of you posters seriously make me sick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
What the hell is this thread turning into? Knock this bashing crap off now. This thread and half of you posters seriously make me sick. I dont like to gang up on other posters especially when its this personal. I will continue to point out his flawed logic. The sexuality of another poster makes no difference to me whatsoever and is frankly none of my business. You are correct it is wrong but this is a banned poster one in which Id like to see stay around and I personally dont look forward to him being banned again if it does happen.

fangirl101
I dont like to gang up on other posters especially when its this personal. I will continue to point out his flawed logic. The sexuality of another poster makes no difference to me whatsoever and is frankly none of my business. You are correct it is wrong but this is a banned poster one in which Id like to see stay around and I personally dont look forward to him being banned again if it does happen.

I haven't done anything wrong. I'm not a he. and the person who got banned before shouldn't have gotten banned. with all the insults and attacks i've gotten and those people haven't been banned, i can't imagine why this nvr would have gotten banned. as a matter of fact, i've seen some people insult you and take it too far and are still here. so there is obviously something political going on that determines who gets banned and who doesn't.

quanchi112
I haven't done anything wrong. I'm not a he. and the person who got banned before shouldn't have gotten banned. with all the insults and attacks i've gotten and those people haven't been banned, i can't imagine why this nvr would have gotten banned. as a matter of fact, i've seen some people insult you and take it too far and are still here. so there is obviously something political going on that determines who gets banned and who doesn't. Ok I know you cant admit you are nver but its plain to see but I really think you cant be banned unless its proven so I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Ill play along this nver bashed and had many chances. He went off on posters certain days while other days he was fine. He was quite comedic but was and is a huge dc fan which is fine. These posters are wrong to but I guarantee if they are warned they will cut it out while this nver never did stop. He was temp banned a few times before his perma. I dont know what actually got him permabanned but I always liked the guy even though we argued tooth and nail over pretty much everything.

I love arguing though so I enjoyed it.

Air Legend
so there is obviously something political going on that determines who gets banned and who doesn't.
saved as evidence.

As if we needed any more proof (seeing how anyone on the forum with half a brain already knows fangirl101 is nvr's sock account) this absolutely seals the deal.

Instead of bashing me back or pressing the report button like a newcomer would (bashing me back would be more probable for a newbie), nvr says "saved as evidence." Remember how he pathetically claimed he was banned for being gay? Well he figures that he can use my statement as evidence, when I just used it as a means of revealing his true identity (and it worked perfectly).

Nvr's sock should be banned soon. Happy Dance

Badabing
Oh course you are indeed fangirl101, nvr's sock account. Now unless you're implying that you've recently had a sex change operation, your pathetic rebuttal doesn't prove that you are not nvrbeenwthagirl. Nvr, you need to pull your head out of your ass, stop with the DC wanking, and get a life. Originally posted by Air Legend
That's because people only think of you as a retarded piece of homosexual shit, which is not amusing, it's aggravating and straight up disgusting. Air Legend, I don't care what was said. There's no excuse for these posts. If I get another report for your posts then it will be a warning at the very least.

who said anything about a dirty favor? only a man would turn something that has no sexual content into something idiotic to fit his own negleted sexual desires and fantasies. Your best bet is to use the Ignore feature and not draw ANY attention to yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.