anyone good with photoshop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
probally not the best forum for his i admitt but i need it done by tommorrow so please help me out.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/nocountryoldguyscopy.jpg

all i need is the "old men" in the title changed to "fat guys" in the same font and style, i could figure it out but it will take me way to long,

McLovin
Ask me about my weeeeinerrr!

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by McLovin
Ask me about my weeeeinerrr!
crylaugh

The big EH
i thought people would like it laughing
seroiusly though i need help

Kelly_Bean
If I could help I would dude. I don't know if I could get that text though.

Peach
You don't know how to delete part of the text and replace it with a similar font?

Wow. Uninstall Photoshop, please ermm

chillmeistergen
My sister's awesome with it, but she's in Turkey at the moment so can't really help.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Peach
You don't know how to delete part of the text and replace it with a similar font?

Wow. Uninstall Photoshop, please ermm
Me?
No I meant I don't know where i could get that poster's font. I can do the rest.

Peach
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Me?
No I meant I don't know where i could get that poster's font. I can do the rest.

Not you stick out tongue

And it wouldn't be hard to find a similar font. dafont is awesome.

Kelly_Bean
Not you stick out tongue

And it wouldn't be hard to find a similar font. dafont is awesome.
schmoll
True, I read on google that it's Clarendon font or somethin'.

~Wålshy~
ill do it for you, im really good at this stuff.

Vinny Valentine
Wrong Forum.

Photoshoppers are in the Sig forum and Art Forum.

By the way, I could probably do it.. But. I'm tired.

The big EH

Wow. Uninstall Photoshop, please ermm i could but i would literally spend hours tweaking it and i really dont have the time

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by The big EH
probally not the best forum for his i admitt but i need it done by tommorrow so please help me out.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/nocountryoldguyscopy.jpg

all i need is the "old men" in the title changed to "fat guys" in the same font and style, i could figure it out but it will take me way to long,

Sorry mate but is that a Cobra Commander helmet in the back ground?

The big EH
ya, it's a inside joke with my friends, we prett much put him in everything

Da Pittman

Wow. Uninstall Photoshop, please ermm I'm sorry that is just too funny laughing

Looks like Arial with some editing

Peach
Originally posted by The big EH
i could but i would literally spend hours tweaking it and i really dont have the time

...you spent hours on that.

Wow.

Dude, that sort of thing could be done in under 10 minutes.

chillmeistergen

Wow.

We don't all spend our time on photoshop, I can't see anywhere where he claims to be good. I'm sure there are things that this lad could do a lot faster than you could.

The big EH
not on that, aside from finding my pictures, but theres more to it than it looks, the only part of the poster i used was the very bottom of it, literally just above the name

Röland

Wow.

No offense Lana, but lay off the guy. I know you don't mean any harm but not everyone is as skilled in photoshop as you or some of the other well known sig makers on here.

chillmeistergen
Pathetic behaviour, especially from a mod.

~Wålshy~
must be that time of month again.

The big EH
lol

Selphie
It was rather rude. Not all of us are geniuses with photoshop. Not exactly sure if that's something to be extremely proud of either. Just an opinion though.

The big EH
well considering i defintely know more than my com-tech teacher (photoshop unit) i'm proud, and i havent really been using it much more than 5 months

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.