Sam and Dean Winchester vs Vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Four weeks before the darkness takes over Barrows, Alaska. Sam and Dean Winchester are investigating disapearences from Seattle, Washington. The disapearences relate to vampire attacks. After breaking into a hive they start to kill the whole hive. Until only one remained. Weak and tired the vampire fell to it's knees waiting fo the final blow. Finally out of nowhere a vampire came out. Sam and Dean looked at this vampire for a while then it started to speak in an ancient langauge. The Winchester's looked at it in a strange way. Then it charged towards them. Dean lifted up his an axe and hit it in the neck a couple of times. Finally it's head came off and rolled across the floor to the weaken vampire.

"Answer me this. Why the f*ck is that vampire speaking another langauge?" Dean Winchester

"My name is Shane..." Shane

"I didn't ask for you f**king name! I asked for what that thing was saying?" Dean Winchester

"That vampire is an Elder blood" Shane

"An Elder blood" Sam Winchester

"There are different kinds of our race" Shane

"Now you freaks come in types!" Dean Winchester

"Dean calm down" Sam Winchester

"I don't now how many of them are left, but I do know one thing. The little town of Barrows, Alaska is going to DIE!!!" Shane

Dean looks at him for a few seconds then cus off his head. They gather all their neccessary weopons and go to Barrows, Alaska. One night before the darkness took over. The Winchester's rented a room at a local motel. They got a few weopons from the Weopon's Box. Shot guns, rifles, pistols, machetes, spearhead, axes, and a bunch of ammunition. The next night was longer, but they started to make a plan. Then they heard a noise outside. Both of them looked at each other strangely, as they walked towards the window.

They looked out and saw someone killing some dogs. They went to go investigate, but as soon as they got out there he was gone. Then a sheriffs car drove up, and it seemed to get really bad. The day came when the darkness took over. In the jail cell the Winchester's saw a stranger get thrown in. The stranger started to talk to the sheriff, along with his wife and his other family. The Winchester's and the others looked at him in a strange way. Then he started to talk about something the Winchester's knew about.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sheriff. So sweet. So helpless against what is coming" Starnger

"He's just trying to freak us out" Eben Oelson

"It's working" Jake Oelson

"We have more important things to think about. I'll check on Gus" Eben Oelson

"Check on Gus. Board the windows. Try to hide. They're coming. This time they're gonna take me with them. They're gonna honor me, for all I've done" Stranger

"They? Who are they?" Eben Oelson

"Blood sucky mother f*king vampires" Dean Winchester

"You shut your mouth boy! You have no idea what these Gods are capable of!" Stranger

"Well I don't think they're Gods, because they're blood sucking retards" Dean Winchester

The starnger jumps up about to attack Dean, but Dean just kicks him in the knee cap, punches him in the face, and throws him against the wall.

"Settle down now!" Eben Oelson

Just then the electricity goes off. The phones also go dead. Eben and Stella go to the telecommunications center, but it was destroyed along with the head of the worker. Dean, Sam, and Jake escape leaving the stranger behind after a vampire attack. The stranger was killed by the leader of the clan. They all met in a diner. Eventually they move to a boarded up house. There Sam and Ean says that they have to go to the utilidor. They waited for it to get into a blizzard to head out. As the blizzard came, they headed out. Everyone made it safely there, but Sam and Dean started to talk.

"If we want to survive, some of us need to fight" Sam Winchester

"How?" Eben Oelson

"At the motel we have weopons and ammo" Dean Winchester

"When?" Eben Oelson

"I don't know, but we need those weopons" Sam Winchester

"Okay, we also need food and supplies. So Beau, Jake, and Stella I want you to take a few people to the general store for food and equipment. I'll go with them" Eben Oelson

They arrived at the motel, and got every weopon there. Bags were packed and were hard to carry, but they made it back to the utilidor. Eben noticed that Beau and two other people were gone. Eben didn't have to ask. Finally all of them made a plan. To blow up a few buildings, distract them, and attack. Sam and Dean were ready standing along side Eben, Stella, and Jake. The buildings exploded and they charged out. They also found out that these vampires were extremely weak to sunlight. So only hours remained until the sun came up, but they were out numbered greatly. Blood started to fall to the ground. Before the battle started Dean said to Sam.

"Well Sammy, I was going to die anyway. So at least it can be in a battle with a bunch of freaks" Dean

Ancient vampires have plan for the next 30 days in Barrows, Alaska. The sun will vanish in the darkness, and that is their perfect chance for food. Now Marlow the leader of that bretheren gets his clan together, and prepare for a full attack on the city. They got a stranger to destroy the cell phones, destroy the only helicopter, and kills all the sled dogs. Now nothing could leave the town. Their ship started to come ashore. The sun started to disapear. Their first plan of attack was to destroy the telecommunications center and power supply. After that they started to eat.

People tried to fight, but many had fallen by the vampires. Marlow in his ancient langauge said to his men why they hadn't done this years ago. After several hours of eating. The started getting harder to find. They could sense that more were there, but with the could blizzardy weather the senses started to screw up. Finally the three months were coming to an end. They knew food was still out there, but could not fight them. Only hours remained until the sun came up. In the background a bunch of explosions happened. The vampires charged to the spot to only get caught in a battle. Buildings were set to explode, and these survivors were going to stand and fight. Marlow satarted to talk in his ancient language of his race, and said "Leave no witnesses". Only hours remained until the sun came up. Can the vampires kill these humans?

Sam and Dean Winchester (Along with Eben, Stella, and Jake Oelson)

Vampires

The Fight For Survival Begins

Strangelove
Sam and Dean Winchester are TV characters. This is the Movie Versus Forum.

Duh no expression

Reported.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Sam and Dean Winchester are TV characters. This is the Movie Versus Forum.

Duh no expression

Reported. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.