Ace Ventura vs Jareth the Goblin King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
THIS IS NOT A FIGHT.

It was a dark, rainy night in Ace's apartment. Ace had begun reading a book called the Labyrinth and was just about finished. His dog, Marino, had been barking in the kitchen the entire time he was reading. "Shut up ya free bitten mongrel!" shouted Ace to no avail. After a little while longer, he gets up and yells "Goblin King, Goblin King, take this dog far away from here!"

"Did he say it?" asked one goblin. "Shut up! He's going to say the words!" shouted another goblin.

The barking did not stop. "Well, I can see that didn't work." Ace turned off the light in the kitchen and before he left said "I wish the Goblin King would take you away, right now." He went back to his book but noticed it oddly quiet in the kitchen. He got up from his couch and rounded the corner to see a man wearing a black outfit with white frills in front. Ace looks him up and down. "I... was... unaware that it was Halloween already. Tell me, is that a sock stuffed in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" said Ace. "I am the Goblin King. I have your dog, but in return I'll give you... this *Pulls out a shiny slinky* instead..." replied Jareth. Ace eyed the slinky and said "Oooooooh! So shiny! Everyone wants a slinky ya know. No, I love my animal friends more! We share a special bond in a completely spiritual and nonsexual way."

"Well, if you want your precious puppy back, you'll have to make it through my labyrinth over there *The scene changes and they are now standing outside of Jareth's great labyrinth* in 13 hours." Warned Jareth. Ace gritted his teeth and said "Aaaaalrighty then! *Ace begins to skip towards the entrance* We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz..."

Can Ace make it through the vast maze in a mere 13 hours?

It's a win for Ace if he can make it to the center of the labyrinth within 13 hours.

It's a win for Jareth if Ace takes longer than 13 hours, is killed, or gives up.

NOTE: All Ace has to do is GET to the center. He doesn't need to go through the M.C. Escher scene at the end of the movie.

McLovin
Excuse me, your balls are showing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.