House of Mystery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
What do you guys think of this series? I enjoyed the first 2 issues though I was disgusted by the second.

llagrok
What's it about?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by llagrok
What's it about? Its about a magical tavern located in the realm of "Dream of the Endless". In each issue a member of the bar tells their story to everyone in exhange for free food or drink. You will usually find several vertigo characters inhabiting the bar such as Swamp thing, Cain and Abel, Constantine etc. The series is more or less homage to the EC comics of the 50s.

llagrok
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its about a magical tavern located in the realm of "Dream of the Endless". In each issue a member of the bar tells their story to everyone in exhange for free food or drink. You will usually find several vertigo characters inhabiting the bar such as Swamp thing, Cain and Abel, Constantine etc. The series is more or less homage to the EC comics of the 50s.

Nigga I'm picking it up!!!

jumpmann
House of Mystery? More like House of SUCK!

*high fives a mirror*

llagrok
Just read issue 1, loved it.

Deathstroke
I read one of the issues but I can't remember which. Which is the one where the chick has sex with the big fly and all the maggots burst out of her?

llagrok
Issue 1.

Pretty disgusting.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by llagrok
Issue 1.

Pretty disgusting.
Yeah, that was pretty rough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.