I just gave away my advanced screening tickets to see Indiana Jones 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So I won some Dane Cook tickets the other night on this radio station, 107.5, here in las vegas. I beat this movie critic in a contest on the radio based on movie trivia, f*cking amateur. Anywayz, I go to pick the tickets up today and this guy is there and he's picking up some passes to Indiana Jones 4. I ask the lady if they have any more Indiana Jones tickets to give away and she said they are only for winners of the contest. So I'm leaving the radio station and the guy comes up to me and asks if I want them since the movie starts at 7pm TONIGHT, and he thought it was earlier and can't make it. So I take them and plan on going tonight at 7pm with my wife, but then I realize that my dad will be in town this weekend and he'll want to see it with me since he and I always go to a movie when he visits. My wife did not sound all too excited about going, and if the movie sucks, I don't want to have to go see it a second time with my dad this weekend. So I gave the tickets to my work friend, Devin. no expression

ScarletSpeed
should have divided into two Tired Hikers...and done both....DUH!!!

S_D_J
hanone

You serious?

I'm going to see it Thursday

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
should have divided into two Tired Hikers...and done both....DUH!!!

This is why I need to hire you as my personal idea man.

McLovin
You make me sick.

Strangelove
I'm seeing it this weekend, or the Monday after srug

chillmeistergen
Oh right.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
This is why I need to hire you as my personal idea man.

With an unbeatable combination of your connections and my dastardly ideas...we shall rule earth with an iron fist mad

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
With an unbeatable combination of your connections and my dastardly ideas...we shall rule earth with an iron fist mad

As well as Middle Earth! eek!

ScarletSpeed
As well as Middle Earth! eek! When I say Earth, I mean Earth as a whole...so yes, top,middle,bottom,right and left earth will be ruled smokin'

Barker
Oh well.

I heard it was like Phantom Menace was to Star Wars.

Schecter
So I won some Dane Cook tickets

ugh...thats like winning aids

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Schecter
ugh...thats like winning aids

Dude, it's not that good.

But seriously, I mainly did the contest for the sake of beating this critic guy and the prize just happened to be Dane Cook tickets. I might not even go since my dad's going to be in town.

Schecter
well, i at least found found this a bit funny

VXeZ0s8DXZ0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.