Be careful what you complain about......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
This made me LOL....

http://blogs.usatoday.com/cruiselog/2008/05/report-royal-ca.html?csp=34?se=yahoorefer

Barker
it wuz roland

gefallen_engel
I never complain angel

Rogue Jedi
Being in the hospitality industry, I can totally relate with the cruise line.

AbnormalButSane
I think they should just shut the **** up and be thankful they have enough money to go on cruises.

Piggle Humsy
I like the 2nd comment underneath haermm

Rogue Jedi
I have to eat shit every time a guest decides to complain just for the sake of doing it. sometimes I wanna tell them to kiss my lilly white ass.

AbnormalButSane
My mother likes to complain about everything when we're in public. It's embarrassing. And I'm sure plenty of people have spit in her food.

Rogue Jedi
I have developed a sort of sixth sense to tell when they are just trying to get free shit.

T.M
The customer is always right.. If you think you have been treated unfairly or haven't had the level of service you think is good enough you have a right to complain.

Rogue Jedi
Thing is, some consumers know this, and they abuse it, complaining when there is no real problem. I had one do it last night.

chillybanana
Yeah I hate that. They just do it because they think they can sometimes.

Da Pittman

T.M
Maybe they thought that after the complaints they would better the service.

Or they are just grumpy and like complaining.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by T.M
Maybe they thought that after the complaints they would better the service.

Or they are just grumpy and like complaining. I can understand going back once after a bad trip and maybe even twice but 5 times?

T.M
Obviously its the latter then.. they just like complaining.

I would love to see them come and try that with one of my managers.. he is crazy will give them so much shit lol.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by T.M
Obviously its the latter then.. they just like complaining.

I would love to see them come and try that with one of my managers.. he is crazy will give them so much shit lol. I could see them doing the whole Titanic thing on the bow and then the Captain doing a hard to port and watch them fall off laughing

T.M
That would be hilarious laughing

Da Pittman
Originally posted by T.M
That would be hilarious laughing Then throw it in reverse and chum them up for the sharks evil face

Neo Darkhalen
i complain alot.

Da Pittman
I complain about not complaining pitt_shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.