World War Hulk vs Depowered Tyrant* (fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
*Tyrant can only use his Superhuman strength and durability,staminia .
no bfr

who wins?

PowerCosmic
Tyrant for the win. Tyrant is very powerful. Thanos gave everything he had using the the power orb and still couldn't take Tyrant out. And Thanos > World War Hulk

janus77
Thanos' strength << WWH.

but Tyrant is a whole other level. Tyrant for the win, easy.

llagrok
Because we all know that Thanos got a major boost from the Orb.

Tyrant was hurt by ganymaede....

Xplosive
Tyrant can increases his strength through cosmic power. Also in h2h, DP Tyrant takes this. He is just on a different level in every department.

quanchi112
Tyrant easily.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tyrant can increases his strength through cosmic power. Also in h2h, DP Tyrant takes this. He is just on a different level in every department.

Meh, I haven't seen any impressive amplification feats. He cut Galactus, but both Thor and Sue Storm have done similar things.

Tyrant was hurt by ganymeade anyways.

celestialdemon
Tyrant easily. WWH has no chance.

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
Meh, I haven't seen any impressive amplification feats. He cut Galactus, but both Thor and Sue Storm have done similar things.

Tyrant was hurt by ganymeade anyways.

I really don't see Sentry giving a slight challenge to DP Tyrant.
When DP Tyrant defeated those six powerful members, he pretty much defeated them with physical attributes, strength and durability. They simultaneously couldn't hurt him.

WWH has really no chance at all of winning this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok

Tyrant was hurt by ganymeade anyways. She didnt do any bit of damage. WW Hull ran out of juice up against the Sentry while Tyrant would bitchslap him.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by quanchi112
She didnt do any bit of damage.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/hurttyrantgalyqamen.png

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/hurttyrantgalyqamen.png He was fine. He was nowhere near defeated. Tyrant bitchslaps top tiers in groups.

::TNA_TITAN::
Tyrant ftw

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos' strength << WWH.

but Tyrant is a whole other level. Tyrant for the win, easy.

thumb up

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Tyrant easily. WWH has no chance.

PowerCosmic
If I recall from the World War Hulk Saga, Silver Surfer gave WWH and the Warbound a hard time. I don't think World War hulk would take out beings like Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill (power rivals Thor)
all at the same time. Tyrant would win this with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos' strength << WWH.

but Tyrant is a whole other level. Tyrant for the win, easy. Where do you get this from?

Endrict Nuul
Tyrant with spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.