Classic Beyonder/Specter vs. Living Tribunal/Thanos w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Which teams takes it?

Unnatural-POWER
Beyonder FTW.

skyfather
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Beyonder FTW.

Mr Master
thumb up

Astner
Beyonder could take down all three of them without effort.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Beyonder could take down all three of them without effort.

Ok. Now you have to do is show us the beyonder taking down ANYONE remotely as powerful as anyone of the 3.

Mr Master
Originally posted by fangirl101

Ok. Now you have to do

is show us the beyonder taking down ANYONE remotely as powerful as anyone of the 3.
Molecule Man, not remotely, but far more powerful.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4606/mmwb2.th.jpg

swank

celestialdemon
Beyonder wins

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master
Molecule Man, not remotely, but far more powerful.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4606/mmwb2.th.jpg

swank

That doesn't cut it. He didn't fight anyone. And he certainly didn't wield the power that The LT does. Not even close.

Galan007
And he certainly didn't wield the power that The LT does. Not even close. In your esteemed opinion, eh?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
In your esteemed opinion, eh?

NO. The Molecule man has no feats to suggest he's more powerful than the LT. Now isn't this forum about statements only when back up by FEATS? kthanks. you have a good day. Seems we have selective statement/featitis. Statements hold weight when we want them to and other times with no feats to back them up, then they are taken as just hyperbole.

skyfather
beyond erased multi death,prolly the most powerful person he "defeated".

Mr Master

The Molecule man has no feats
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Classic Molecule Man has nothing in the way of feats

Classic Mole man has no creditble feats

your post failed. The Molecule man doesn't have the showings.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=467015&pagenumber=1

hm

Air Legend

hm
Damn you beat me to it.

I'll look for more. evil face

psycho gundam

hm mxy with the gaping hole through his torso was the seal of victory.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
mxy with the gaping hole through his torso was the seal of victory. Not really, but that's neither here nor there. smile

Beyonder ftw.

Unnatural-POWER
NO. The Molecule man has no feats to suggest he's more powerful than the LT. Now isn't this forum about statements only when back up by FEATS? kthanks. you have a good day. Seems we have selective statement/featitis. Statements hold weight when we want them to and other times with no feats to back them up, then they are taken as just hyperbole.

You can't be serious...

quanchi112

hm smart Oh the similarities.

fangirl101
You can't be serious... I am. The LT was like nothing back in those days. I mean they had a human being mentioned as more powerful than the all judge of the multiverse. Give me a break. The LT could spin the 616 into dust and replace it with a copy and the omniverse would go on. The preretconned molecule man didn't have that kind of power.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
smart Oh the similarities.

Similiar- To indicate that two or more things are alike. Not identical, or the same, just alike in some aspects.

quanchi112
Similiar- To indicate that two or more things are alike. Not identical, or the same, just alike in some aspects. Oh come now nver. We all know who you are but like I said I dont think they can ban you unless they have proof. My advice is dont use the same exact arguments you used then. You have a bullseye on your chest here and made lots of enemies and i Guarantee there are lots of posters looking this stuff up to be the guy that proves it. Watch yourself.

fangirl101
Oh come now nver. We all know who you are but like I said I dont think they can ban you unless they have proof. My advice is dont use the same exact arguments you used then. You have a bullseye on your chest here and made lots of enemies and i Guarantee there are lots of posters looking this stuff up to be the guy that proves it. Watch yourself.

For the last time. I"M NOT NVR!!!!!! Not even close. And it would seem the only reason that there are ever enemies on a debate forum would be because one or two people do not roll over and accept the norm like the masses. That always creates anymosity amongst those who would be the "ruling Class" or Authority.

llagrok
For the last time. I"M NOT NVR!!!!!! Not even close. And it would seem the only reason that there are ever enemies on a debate forum would be because one or two people do not roll over and accept the norm like the masses. That always creates anymosity amongst those who would be the "ruling Class" or Authority.

I interpreted this as

Llagrok is the king of KMC

I am. The LT was like nothing back in those days. I mean they had a human being mentioned as more powerful than the all judge of the multiverse. Give me a break. The LT could spin the 616 into dust and replace it with a copy and the omniverse would go on. The preretconned molecule man didn't have that kind of power.

Yes. Owen Reece was a human being. He had no powers or anything, he was just a human.

Marvelknight
quanchi112, who is this NVR I keep hearing about, and why do you think fangirl101 is not who she said she is (assuming that fangirl101, is a girl)?

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
I interpreted this as

Yes. Owen Reece was a human being. He had no powers or anything, he was just a human.

He had powers. But could he not be devolved? Could his time line be wiped out by the LT? Could he be mind raped? His soul sent to hell? Could his powers simply be turned off? Could his mother have been killed before his father ever met her? The LT could do all of that.

llagrok
He had powers. But could he not be devolved? Could his time line be wiped out by the LT? Could he be mind raped? His soul sent to hell? Could his powers simply be turned off? Could his mother have been killed before his father ever met her? The LT could do all of that.

Nah. LT believes in natural selection, if someone is stronger than him he'll accept it.

But come on, humor me. Show me scans of LT going back in time to deliberately change the present.

fangirl101
Nah.

LT believes in natural selection, if someone is stronger than him he'll accept it.

Who's stronger than him? Marvel's bio has him listed as the omnipotent entity over the entire omniverse. As far as i can tell, the molecule man was stated as only being the most powerful guy in the multiverse.

llagrok
Who's stronger than him? Marvel's bio has him listed as the omnipotent entity over the entire omniverse. As far as i can tell, the molecule man was stated as only being the most powerful guy in the multiverse.

I believe I asked you to do something, which you blatantly ignored.

What about Scathan and Prodigy?

quanchi112
For the last time. I"M NOT NVR!!!!!! Not even close. And it would seem the only reason that there are ever enemies on a debate forum would be because one or two people do not roll over and accept the norm like the masses. That always creates anymosity amongst those who would be the "ruling Class" or Authority. Sure,whatever you say. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Marvelknight
quanchi112, who is this NVR I keep hearing about, and why do you think fangirl101 is not who she said she is (assuming that fangirl101, is a girl)? Its a former poster who was permabanned,its obvious fangirl is nverbeenwthagirl.

quanchi112

What about Scathan and Prodigy? You mean Protege,not prodigy.

fangirl101

What about Scathan and Prodigy?

The lt was going to wipe away the 616 in it's entirety. that would include the time line, and replace it with the ultimate universe. that would mean doing so from the beginning to the end. Not only is that a vast feat of rearranging the whole marvel cosmos. Cuz then 616 eternity wouldn't exist or be the back bone of the omniverse, but it would also rewrite all of time and every marvel alternate verse as well. That one move or possibility showed that the LT is not to be plucked with. And prodigy is that kid who copied the lt's powers right? Did he have any authority? What did he do with those powers? just becuz scathan beat someone who copied the lt's powers, doesn't mean he can beat the lt. that would be ABC logic. which doesn't work. especially since that kid didn't have any of the skill or wisdom that the lt did.

quanchi112
The lt was going to wipe away the 616 in it's entirety. that would include the time line, and replace it with the ultimate universe. that would mean doing so from the beginning to the end. Not only is that a vast feat of rearranging the whole marvel cosmos. Cuz then 616 eternity wouldn't exist or be the back bone of the omniverse, but it would also rewrite all of time and every marvel alternate verse as well. That one move or possibility showed that the LT is not to be plucked with. And prodigy is that kid who copied the lt's powers right? Did he have any authority? What did he do with those powers? just becuz scathan beat someone who copied the lt's powers, doesn't mean he can beat the lt. that would be ABC logic. which doesn't work. especially since that kid didn't have any of the skill or wisdom that the lt did. Why would Lt bring in Scathan then if he didnt need him?

llagrok
Molecule man already has the power to destroy plenty of universes :/

That doesn't really testament to LT being stronger.

fangirl101
Molecule man already has the power to destroy plenty of universes :/

That doesn't really testament to LT being stronger.

destroy plenty of universes? i know he threw a blast that was SAID could slag dimensions. as if we know what that means. ambiguous. mephisto has a dimension. is it a universe tho? prolly not. The LT has the greater feats. So I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's more powerful than MM or beyonder.

Mr Master
nuts4

Classic Beyonder wins, in a horrific stomp.

If classic Molecule Man was here, then MM FTW in another horrific stomp!

quanchi112
destroy plenty of universes? i know he threw a blast that was SAID could slag dimensions. as if we know what that means. ambiguous. mephisto has a dimension. is it a universe tho? prolly not. The LT has the greater feats. So I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's more powerful than MM or beyonder. What greater feats does the Spectre have than classic Beyonder?

Ill all ears.

fangirl101
What greater feats does the Spectre have than classic Beyonder?

Ill all ears. um where did you see me say anything about the spectre? i'm talking about the Lt now. Ok? now that we got that str8.

King Kandy
especially since that kid didn't have any of the skill or wisdom that the lt did.
Actually he did, since LT is omniscient.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Actually he did, since LT is omniscient.
and the kid had the blessings of the lt's boss as well huh?

quanchi112
um where did you see me say anything about the spectre? i'm talking about the Lt now. Ok? now that we got that str8. Oh my bad I read it quickly. That would be true but they were both in the same story and Beyonder actually had him scared to even pick a fight with him.

I think the Lt knew he had no chance in a direct confrontation.
That should speak volumes to you.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112 Oh my bad I read it quickly._ That would be true but they were both in the same story and Beyonder actually had him scared to even pick a fight with him.I think the Lt knew he had no chance in a direct confrontation.That should speak volumes to you. no it does not. what would speak volumes to me is a direct confrontation between the beyonder and someone with some actual feats beyond multiversal. that, and only that, would speak volumes to me.

Mr Master

destroy plenty of universes?
Or restructure Reality across the infinite Multiverse.

i know he threw a blast that was SAID could slag dimensions.
"Several BILLION entire UniverseS" ... but who's counting?

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9884/28097235ez1.th.jpg

as if we know what that means. ambiguous.

mephisto has a dimension.

is it a universe tho? prolly not.
Well, you surely don't know what it means by bringing up the Mephisto's domain.

But I do.

In Marvel, Dimensions are ENTIRE UniverseS:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8135/96338566bh1.th.jpg

Pocket Dimensions/Universes, such as Mephisto's, is another story.

The LT has the greater feats.
So I'm gonna go on a hunch and say he's more powerful than MM or beyonder.
Actually, Beyonder has the greatest feat of all time, still holds to this day.

King Kandy

99% of the time Mephisto is referred to as having his own dimension. Where are you getting that it's a sub-dimension?

fangirl101
Or restructure Reality across the infinite Multiverse.

"Several BILLION entire UniverseS" ... but who's counting?

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9884/28097235ez1.th.jpg

Well, you surely don't know what it means by bringing up the Mephisto's domain.

But I do.

Actually, Beyonder has the greatest feat of all time, still holds to this day.
These pictures surely do back up what you observe. they do not how ever discredit what I percieve. for one, it says a blast that could slag several billion dimensions.

restructuring or fixing damage across the multiverse is a nice feat. Nothing close to what the lt can do. so the point is for what?

as for the beyonder's greatest feat not ever matched. well, he killed multideath and scared a bunch of multiversal entitties at the time. and he created a universes that was some quitillion times bigger than the marvel multiverse. which at the time was like nigh infinite and not inifite. well how could anyone beat that record? LMAO.

quanchi112
no it does not. what would speak volumes to me is a direct confrontation between the beyonder and someone with some actual feats beyond multiversal. that, and only that, would speak volumes to me. It seems you pick and choose entirely too much. Point is the Beyonder was beyond Lt and all the abstracts. The point of the story was how beyond the beyonder was to anyone...well until Thanos with the heart. wink

Unnatural-POWER
It seems you pick and choose entirely too much. Point is the Beyonder was beyond Lt and all the abstracts. The point of the story was how beyond the beyonder was to anyone...well until Thanos with the heart. wink

That's exactly right though, the whole story was about how MORE powerful
the Beyonder was to anyone and everyone else.

To think otherwise is just ridiculous.

quanchi112

To think otherwise is just ridiculous. yes

Air Legend
fangirl101 is nvrbeenwthagirl

Part 1 Lucifer talks shit
lucifer talks trash to the spectre. he can.
Lucifer created a multiversal out of raw power. He withstood the blast all at once and wasn't even singed. He bitches the spectre and the endless, who are beyond multiversal, and talks shit to God.

There's also a post where he literally says Lucifer talks shit to the Spectre, but I'm not going to take the time to find that one. Props to the person who does.

Part 2 Darkseid and use of "lvl"
are you saying he's never at normal lvls? what is his normal lvl? when he's a giant? in countdown, he was fighting jimmy as a giant against ALL of the other new gods powers. that lvl? he had no apparant power up there.

You did it again. the same DUMB DUMB DUMB bullshit. Eternity doesn't have to kill anyone for me to know that his blast would kill Odin. I dont' need Highfather's staff to kill someone when it's been shown ripping a ****ing hole in the time space reality continuum. What idiot in thier ****ing right mind would need to see the staff kill someone when it can acually rip reality? You'd have to be seriously brain dead to see a combat showing. That would be like someone having to see death kick some ass to believe she can't one shot Thor. Duh, of course she can. As for DS and the ALE aspect, He didn't have any help surviving the blast. No one amped his durability. You are thinking of the fight against the ale itself. And guess what, DS still supplied a 5th of the power required. BUt I think math might not be a good subject for you. And you saying DS powers don't work on superman is really silly considering DS has plentry of times simply teleported superman away. And the fact that superman grows more powerful means that He isn't really the herald lvl character people try to make him out to be. He was herald lvl when byrne retconned him. He's far beyond that now. I can take DS taking one beating from a being who can turn the wheels of mageddon and hold a black hole in his hand and fly out of a double black hole and save the omniverse. you down play DS against superman as if superman is Thor lvl. LMAO. get real. As for DS in his latest showing against superman, is that what you call it? superman comes from out of no where and DS has just been blasted by highfather's staff and just reabsorbed by force his omegas and you count that as a fight? You fail on so many lvls.

Not even in that book. you fail. Your attempt fails on every lvl.

Part 3 "NO" and then the same choppy, incoherent rambling

NO. The LT was never retconned. There simply is another LT depicted in a story that was a Dream. Two LT's. I have come to the conclusion that Since the story is just a dream to the Actual LT, THe LT depicted in the story isn't the same at all. Thus the current LT, cannot be used as a measuring stick to the one in the dream, since it is NOT him.

NO. I just admitted that if Classic MM where to fight the LT, he'd lose becuz the LT has the power of the Editors and TOAA behind him. Classic MM has nothing but the power he displayed in the series. No backing of anyone.

Part 4 Wonder Woman's skills!!!!
IN A HAND TO HAND FIGHT BETWEEN OLD THOR AND WONDER WOMAN, SHE WOULD WIN. SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE HAS ACTUAL SKILL FEATS AND SHE'S GOT BETTER REFLEXES AND BETTER SPEED.

In comics, skill mean alot. Captain America Playing with Namor. Gamora Making Thanos Bleed. Batman is well, Batman. Karate Kid ****ing pwning a Superman villian. So I dont' see Why WOnder Woman, a class like 60 million, can't pwn someone who may be Slightly stronger than her. Makes no sense at all. Especially given her magical weapons and superior speed FEATS.

Where are his strength feats and speed feats and durability feats that are just so out of her abilities? I haven't seen them.

fangirl101

The beyonder was more powerful than anyone who was what? multiversal at best? Whoop de doop.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Air Legend
fangirl101 is nvrbeenwthagirl

Part 1 Lucifer talks shit

There's also a post where he literally says Lucifer talks shit to the Spectre, but I'm not going to take the time to find that one. Props to the person who does.

Part 2 Darkseid and use of "lvl"

Part 3 "NO" and then the same choppy, incoherent rambling

Part 4 Wonder Woman's skills!!!!

laughing .....Holy ****..... I Think you're right. How long did it take you to put all of that together?

Mr Master

thumb up

Mr Master

99% of the time Mephisto is referred to as having his own dimension.

Where are you getting that it's a sub-dimension?
It's definitely a pocket-reality because it has borders that do not expand.

On Panel,

we know Mephisto's pocket-universe has set boundaries:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1549/meph4bd6.th.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/853/meph5fn6.th.jpg

In Marvel,

that's the definition of a "Pocket-Dimension/Universe" (2007-07) Handbook Glossary:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4461/meph3dj3.th.jpg

"Pocket Dimension: Universe whose spatial size is limited."

Air Legend
laughing .....Holy ****..... I Think you're right. How long did it take you to put all of that together?
Well it was taking pretty long because I started browsing through threads he use to post in, but then I used the search tool hoping it would speed up the process and "wah lah" it worked. With the phrases I copied from fangirl101, I found posts from both fangirl101 and nvrbeenwthagirl on the search results.

There are many more examples and I'd post them if the search engine showed posts from earlier times.

guy222
hopefully the thread will stay open

lannfear
Is LT the same now as when he first met classic beyonder?.. has he had a power up grade or anything?.....or is it assumed he stays the same ....
cheers

Astner
That doesn't cut it. He didn't fight anyone. And he certainly didn't wield the power that The LT does. Not even close.
The text above the characters are told by the author, which only states (what should be obvious) facts.
When you read a novel and it says "Hans and Grete were in the woods." Then they are in the woods. It comes directly from the story tellers mouth.

Originally posted by lannfear
Is LT the same now as when he first met classic beyonder?.. has he had a power up grade or anything?.....or is it assumed he stays the same ....
cheers
The Living Tribunal has not had an upgrade or retcon. Only Beyonder And Owen were affected.

Juntai
Spectre/Beyonder win.

fangirl101
The text above the characters are told by the author, which only states (what should be obvious) facts.
When you read a novel and it says "Hans and Grete were in the woods." Then they are in the woods. It comes directly from the story tellers mouth.

The Living Tribunal has not had an upgrade or retcon. Only Beyonder And Owen were affected.

wait, so you mean to tell me, that the lt who was only multiversal at the time, who is now greater than the whole marvel omniverse wasn't affected? that makes noooooooooo sense.

Astner
wait, so you mean to tell me, that the lt who was only multiversal at the time, who is now greater than the whole marvel omniverse wasn't affected? that makes noooooooooo sense.
Infinite universes, Marvel then is as big as DC now.

Mr Master

These pictures surely do back up what you observe.
they do not how ever discredit what I percieve.

for one, it says a blast that could slag several billion dimensions.
Right,

I already proved those "several Billion ENTIRE Dimensions,"
are indeed, BillionS of ENTIRE UniverseS.

restructuring or fixing damage across the multiverse is a nice feat.

Nothing close to what the lt can do. so the point is for what?
Dude, I'm not gonna indulge your intransigent dance.

======================================

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ... On Panel:

======================================

Here's Reed Richards' data-entry on the Molecule Man:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9941/mmft0.th.jpg

"Reputed to be the most powerful being in this Multiverse,
at one time could control all matter, space and energy"

Here's Uatu stating the same thing:

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8199/mm5vq2.th.jpg

"And now that he IS and KNOWS he IS mightier than all other beings of the Multiverse"

In Handbooks too!

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ...
in the official Marvel Handbook of 1985:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1695/mm1sq5.th.jpg

"Molecule Man, according to Uatu, is the most powerful being in ..."

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5614/mm2ca0.th.jpg

... "Earth's Multiverse"

In fact,

the Official Marvel Handbook clearly states:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8085/mm3zd4.th.jpg

"The ONLY known limit,
to the amount of matter & energy that the Molecule Man can control,
is that is somewhere beneath the level that the Beyonder could control"

So literally according to Marvel,

ONLY the Beyonder was above the Molecule Man.

swank

and scared a bunch of multiversal entitties at the time.
Including he who is second to TOAA. (as in, the LT)

The one and only LT that has never been retconned, was "trembling. laughing

Mr Master

and he created a universes that was some quitillion times bigger
than the marvel multiverse
which at the time was like nigh infinite and not infinite.
So, it was "nigh-infinite" huh?

==================================

"seemingly Endless Dimesnions" means infinite Multiverse.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"

Namely that it is Many-Layered

composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions,

indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"

...........................................................................................................

These are form the same Hulk Arc:

The Crossroads of Infinity are located withIN the Negative Zone,
the Crossroads is a Nexus that connects all the realities in the infinite Multiverse:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5522/in2dw0vl8.th.jpg

"It is a place where many pathways intersect,
where many roads cross,
and yet,
a traveller taking any route stretching on forever before him"

...........................................................................................................

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7350/in3he7wn7.th.jpg

"The Infinite breadth of the Crossroads."

If the Crossroads is infinite

then the Multiverse must be infinite likewise.

Because the Crossroads are the doors to every reality in the Multiverse.

==================================

Nvr, seriously, are you ever going to stop lying?

You get caught in your bull shit again, and again, and ... again,
and yet, you have no shame to return with yet another LIE!

doh

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master So, it was "nigh-infinite" huh?=================================="seemingly Endless Dimesnions" means infinite Multiverse.http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"Namely that it is Many-Layered composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions, indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"...........................................................................................................These are form the same Hulk Arc:The Crossroads of Infinity are located withIN the Negative Zone,the Crossroads is a Nexus that connects all the realities in the infinite Multiverse:http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5522/in2dw0vl8.th.jpg"It is a place where many pathways intersect,where many roads cross,and yet,a traveller taking any route stretching on forever before him"...........................................................................................................http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7350/in3he7wn7.th.jpg"The Infinite breadth of the Crossroads."...........................................................................................................If the Crossroads is infinitethen the Multiverse must be infinite likewise.Because the Crossroads are the doors to every reality in the Multiverse.==================================Nvr, seriously, are you ever going to stop lying? You get caught in your bull shit again, and again, and ... again,and yet, you have no shame to return with yet another LIE!doh seeminly infinite. hmmm. makes you wonder. dimensions? not universes? Hmmm. stories from hulk? hmmm? lol. seems that you have a very odd way of looking at things. what ever floats your boat.

Mr Master

seeminly infinite. hmmm. makes you wonder.
The Multiverse was/is infinite since 1984.

The Crossroads of Infinity are infinite ... PROVEN right above.

The Crossroads of infinity are located withIN the same Multiverse.

Only your intransigent dome would challenge that fact.

dimensions? not universes? Hmmm.

You're full of shit

I addressed this yesterday in the previous page,
yet you come back with the same intransigence, your shamelssness is amazing.

AGAIN ... bull shit aside!

stories from hulk? hmmm? lol.
dontgetit

It seems that you have no where to turn,
so might as well just post gibberish I see.

seems that you have a very odd way of looking at things.

what ever floats your boat.
Yea,
oddly,
the source of my info comes from, On Panel proof concerning Marvel comics,
and On Panel proof that's confirmed in Marvel Handbooks.

That is an odd thing to look at in order to learn about Marvel comics. confused

Perhaps we should stick to your unsupported fallacies instead.

fangirl101

Mr Master

all of your insults and cracks do not take away the fact that at one point,

marvel was nigh infinite.
Which is completely inconsequential,
since the Multiverse was INFINITE during Secret Wars.

Next.

It also doesn't take away the fact

that dimensions were used several times in the story

and not universes.

==================== AGAIN ====================

In Marvel ... Dimesnions are entire Universes.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9121/dimareunirl0.jpg

bangin

Also doesn't take away the fact that the beyonder was not a supreme beings. supreme beings do NOT discover anything. they after all supreme. All of your insults do not change the fact that a supreme being CANNOT limit themselves as did the beyonder. To do so would mean that they are no longer supreme and never were. there is no possible way to limit a supreme being. they can't even do it themselves. all of your cracks and anger won't change the fact that the description says that molecule man was the most powerful being in the multiverse. now. the LT happens to be the most powerful being in the omniverse. there is also the alien entity, scarlet witch, and mad jim. all of whom are beyond multiversal. that would make the story out dated and not relevant to the power lvls of today's characters.
durlaugh

fangirl101
Indeed it would seem that you don't have an answer to the proposed theorum so you insult with smiley durs. Ok. W/E. My boss is looking at me funny. Nice debating. Later.

quanchi112

Astner
The only reason it appears that the Living Tribunal has more power now is because Marvel is now an Omniverse.
The Living Tribunal has more authority now, more space to spread out his power. It doesn't mean that it's greater now, nothing in Marvel even indicates that.

It would be like standing in lighted up room. And then opening up the door to a completely dark room. The light would spread into that room.
Just like the Living Tribunal's power spread out when the doors of the Omniverse opened. Classic Beyonder would've done the same.

quanchi112
The only reason it appears that the Living Tribunal has more power now is because Marvel is now an Omniverse.
The Living Tribunal has more authority now, more space to spread out his power. It doesn't mean that it's greater now, nothing in Marvel even indicates that.

It would be like standing in lighted up room. And then opening up the door to a completely dark room. The light would spread into that room.
Just like the Living Tribunal's power spread out when the doors of the Omniverse opened. Classic Beyonder would've done the same. Classic Beyonder is the second most powerful being ever on panel imo. Thanos with the heart was of course the first.

fangirl101

Just like the Living Tribunal's power spread out when the doors of the Omniverse opened. Classic Beyonder would've done the same.

SO the LT's power comes from what he has authority over. and now that he has more to govern he doesn't have more power? That makes no sense AT ALL.

Astner
SO the LT's power comes from what he has authority over. and now that he has more to govern he doesn't have more power? That makes no sense AT ALL.
I have a very strong turned on lightbulb in a box. No light will emitt through the box.
The box is located in a dark room. Now I remove the box. What will happen? The light will spread out in the room.
It will be same same lightbulb, same effect and power.

Remember, the Living Tribunal has infinite power, so the amount of power he had in the Multiverse (box) doesn't weaken when it spreads out to the Omniverse.

Mr Master

A supreme being can do whatever they wished.

So you are claiming even a supreme being has limits according to you?

Makes no sense,

if you are supreme you can do whatever you want friend.
thumb up

When he said a supreme being can't do that,
I had nothing more than a dur smilie to offer. laughing out loud

What ol' nvr doesn't understand, is that no matter how big the Omniverse is,
all that matters is the Prime Multiverse,
which is virtually the same Multiverse from 1985,
the only Multiverse that has a sentient concept of time/space (Eternity/Infinity)
the only Multiverse with the cosmic hierarchy,
the only Multiverse with Multiversal & "Omniversal" beings,
the primary Multiverse the LT surveys:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4432/bioms2.th.jpg

With the exception of two new multiversal concepts ...

it's the same Multiverse from 1985, with basically the same hierarchy.

99% of all the power in Marvel is concentrated in the Prime Multiverse. (in terms of ratio)

Same Multiverse of 1985.

In fact,

Eternity, was the 3rd most powerful entity in 1985, right below the LT.

If I had to make a current active hierarchy list,
you'd see where Eternity would end up.

The LT & Scathan
The Alien Entity
Edifice Rex
The BeyonderS
Brothers
Abraxas/Vangaard
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion

7th place ...

1985 Eternity (prime Multiverse) = 3rd place

2008 Eternity (prime Multiverse) = 7th place

With the exception of the "Brothers" my friends,
Marvel has stayed virtually the SAME since 1985.

And even with the "Brothers,"
they only represent a collection of Multiverses each,
while the Beyonder dwarfed the infinite prime Multiverse quintillions of times over.

holy! cool

Anything else has been weapons and/or artifacts/sources of power.

fangirl101
I have a very strong turned on lightbulb in a box. No light will emitt through the box.
The box is located in a dark room. Now I remove the box. What will happen? The light will spread out in the room.
It will be same same lightbulb, same effect and power.

Remember, the Living Tribunal has infinite power, so the amount of power he had in the Multiverse (box) doesn't weaken when it spreads out to the Omniverse.

your analagy fails on so many lvls. a bulb that has infinite energy and power would burn thru the box. in this case, if the lt was as powerful as you say he is as he is now, his power would have spilled over into the beyonder's void wrealm. and the multiverse was bound like a box would bind the light. that would set limits on the multiverse. as it stands, the multiverse is described as having no bounds. at any rate, molecule man's power is said as being somewhere beneath the level that the beyonder had. that tells me right there that both the beyonder and the molecule man had certain levels of power. neither had infinite power.

Mr Master

molecule man's power is said as being somewhere beneath the level that the beyonder had.

that tells me right there that both the beyonder and the molecule man
had certain levels of power.

neither had infinite power.
laughing

As if INFINITY does not have LEVELS!

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6475/kkht2.th.jpg

"Yes, Our might is Infinite ... But there are Levels of Infinity"

How many times I'm I gonna plead with you to ... read, READ, READ!!!

Then make claims.

Astner
your analagy fails on so many lvls. a bulb that has infinite energy and power would burn thru the box.
I never said that the bulb emitted an infinte amount of power ...

Unless the Beyonder isolated the Marvel universe from the Living Tribunal's power.

There's an analogy in the Bible stating that we're God's shep and he's our shepard. A shapard is not infinitely greater than a shep.
Learn to understand analogies ...

Infinite power works in mysterious ways.

fangirl101
I never said that the bulb emitted an infinte amount of power ...

Unless the Beyonder isolated the Marvel universe from the Living Tribunal's power.

There's an analogy in the Bible stating that we're God's shep and he's our shepard. A shapard is not infinitely greater than a shep.
Learn to understand analogies ...

Infinite power works in mysterious ways.

Let's look at the LT. Please just answer these questions for me.

Where does he get his power from?

How does it work?

Those two first.

Marvelknight
LT can increase the powers of the IG, making Thanos even more of a factor in this fight. I'm going with team 2

lannfear
If the LT is a servant of TOAA (God i guess)?...was this relationship in existance when we had classic beyonder?.....because the way i see it ...TOAA would give him what ever power is required to accomplish any feat, if it worked in TOAA's grand scheme...unless of course classic beyonder is more powerful than TOAA....

cheers Happy Dance

quanchi112
laughing

As if INFINITY does not have LEVELS!

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6475/kkht2.th.jpg

"Yes, Our might is Infinite ... But there are Levels of Infinity"

How many times I'm I gonna plead with you to ... read, READ, READ!!!

Then make claims. thumb up

Mr Master

thumb up
I'm still laughing
at the thought of trying to make an argument
against the proof I posted concerning Pre-retcon MM's power status as being above the LT.

The freakin official Handbook confirmed what Uaut said,
and yet still ... jeesh .... I mean jebesus!

It's like some crazy kaka.

Mr Master
Originally posted by kip

Let's look at the LT.

Where does he get his power from?

How does it work?
TOAA/god depends on the writer/artist and above all editor in-chief.

During Beyonder's reign,
Beyonder was the representative avatar of the writer/editor in-chief Jim Shooter,
in fact, Beyonder, according to Shooter himself, was really above even his avatar,
senseless as that is, that's how far the exaggeration of his power became.

Again, that's why the forced retcon came into play.

So what does this lead to?

TOAA/god is the Supreme being now.

According to Jim Shooter the WRITER/EDITOR in-Chief of all Marvel,
Beyonder was a GOD unto himself, in his own Reality,
and the entire infinite Marvel reality was like a drop of water to his ocean of a reality.

When Beyonder was around, he was the "Supreme being"
that came from another universe where he was also the Supreme being,
yes, he came to the Marvel Universe, took over, and became Reality. (Supreme being)

Beyonder withIN the Marvel Reality:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

"The Mightiest beings are microbes to me"

"Reality isn't real to me! Eveything is what I say it is"

"My imagination and reality are virtually indistinguishable"

"All Existence, except for me, might as well be a figment of my imagination"

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1592/b3rd6.th.jpg

"I who utterly dictate All Reality"

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7766/b4qh2.th.jpg

"As long as I conceive of things, they exist, in a fashion,
because my thoughts equal Reality"

Mr Master

LT can increase the powers of the IG,

making Thanos even more of a factor in this fight.
LT can't do that.

LT can only make it in-effective, or effective.

The IG has it's own reserves to draw on,
and it has nothing to do with the LT.

Still, even the LT could make Thanos his equal,
they'd still get curbstomped by Beyonder alone.

Not even a million LT's are enough. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by lannfear

If the LT is a servant of TOAA (God i guess)?...
was this relationship in existance when we had classic beyonder?.....
because the way i see it ...
TOAA would give him what ever power is required to accomplish any feat,
if it worked in TOAA's grand scheme...
unless of course classic beyonder is more powerful than TOAA....
The Beyonder was, what TOAA is now in a way.

Only TOAA was unheard of, because TOAA was basically Jim Shooter,
same guy who created the Beyonder/Secret Wars,
and was Editor in-Chief of Marvel at the time,
besides ALSO being the Writer of secret wars I-II.

And Jim Shooter placed himself BENEATH the Beyonder's power,

believe it or not, but read it for your self:

...........................................................................................

The Beyonder between 1984 and 1986,
was everything outside the Marvel Multiverse, (Infinite Beyond)
was GOD before Genesis, (a Supreme Being)
and in comparison with the entire Marvel Reality the Beyond Realm was like an Ocean,
while the entire Marvel Reality was like a drop of water.

Writer's own words! ^^^ yes

......................................................................................

Jim Shooter - creator/writer of Secret Wars/Beyonder
(while he was Editor in chief of Marvel)

Get's interviewed ... about the Beyonder.

......................................................................................

Marvel Age is an official Marvel title, created to strictly discuss Marvel stories,
and other intricacies concerning Marvel comics.

Jim Shooter himself describes Classic Beyonder to us:

Jim states:

1. Beyonder "is a Multi-verse."

2. Beyonder "was like God before there was Genesis."

3. Beyonder's discovery of our Universe ... (Marvel Multiverse)

.... was like when inventor Leeuwenhoek, looked through his micro-scope ...

.... and discovered little paramecia swimming in a drop of water ... "

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3339/jim1wp8.th.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7402/jim2mj1.th.jpg

"We introduced the Beyonder
and established
that he was studying these beings - us - he had discovered"

swank

This is why Beyonder had to be retconned, (de-powered)
simply too much grander and power.

...........................................................................................

Mr Master

MILLIONS of times more powerful than the Living Tribunal,
and the rest of Marvel combined:

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

This is why!

The LT was afraid of the Beyonder, Desperate in FACT:

When Uatu gathered the Cosmic Hierarchy (the LT included)

the In-Betweener says about Mephisto,

"Surely this is his day of last resorts ... he is desperate ... AS ARE WE"

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2595/beyo1hr6.th.jpg

I believe "WE" included the LT yes (who is there)

................................................................................................

After Beyonder erased Death from the Multiverse,
the Hierarchy (including the LT) accepts their fate,

then the MM shows up and they all step aside: (as if salvation arrived)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1442/26796258iu4.th.jpg

LOL!

................................................................................................

Who's the ONLY being to ever make the LT tremble in fear?

Beyonder, that's who.

The Living Tribunal and the hierarchy literally,
were quaking in their pants at the thought of what Beyonder would do,
if Eternity failed,
when Eternity actually mustered some courage to attempt an attack:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8900/beto2za1.th.jpg

"The Mighty of the MULTIVERSE (the LT included) TREMBLE"

Mr Master

Beyonder's top feat

Creating from nothingness ... the Beyond Realm
(a Reality quintillions of times more infinite, than the infinite prime Multiverse)

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/197/bekw8.th.jpg

"A Universe to which OUR OWN is as a droplet of Water to the Ocean"

=== note ===

There are roughly around 20-25 Quintillion drops of Water in the Ocean,
according to the Mathematical Biosciences Intitute in 2005
and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography.

"OUR OWN" Universe ... is the infinite prime Multiverse:

...................................................................................

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"

"Namely that it is Many-Layered

composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions,

indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"

...................................................................................

And now .. On Panel!

Beyonder's top feat

Creating from nothingness ... the Beyond Realm
(a Reality quintillions of times more infinite, than the infinite prime Multiverse)

........................................................................................

Beyonder CREATING/BECOMING the INFINITE Beyond:

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/8944/buni2ke0.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9502/buni3oe1so5.th.jpg

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6076/buni4xn9.th.jpg

"Masses form in the Void, Stars, Suns, and Planets ... LIFE Arises"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4980/b3oz3.th.jpg

"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"

........................................................................................

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg

"Evolves and Flourishes Within the New Universe,
BEGAT (brought into existence) by Beyonder's Power"

"Mortal Beings giving meaning to the INFINITY in which they dwell"

swank

Btw. This infinity is actually an uberdiculous Multiverse:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4372/beyonderismultikh8.th.jpg

"Beyonder, the entity that embodied all the substance of Another Multiverse"

Just like Writer/Editor in-Chief, Jim Shooter stated in his interview. smile

King Kandy
Hey here's something kind of interesting...

Originally posted by fangirl101 your analagy fails on so many lvls.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl You fail on so many lvls. And I pwn you on every lvl.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl You fail on so many lvls.

quanchi112
Hey here's something kind of interesting... Oh the similarities.

fangirl101
Hey here's something kind of interesting...

That is interesting. Not interesting enough. That other person never ever used a word as big as analogy.

King Kandy
He used it many times... yeah, I think i've pretty much proved that you're a sock... i'm awaiting your ban...

Dark-Jaxx
Dude's a sock?

fangirl101
He used it many times... yeah, I think i've pretty much proved that you're a sock... i'm awaiting your ban...

But see, here's is the fun part. Your using your valuable time trying to prove something that isn't correct. It's like your trying to prove that the sky is blue. On the surface it does indeed look blue. But the truth of the matter is, there are many colors that make the sky appear to be blue. I"m not who you think I am. As I have invited you to look at my myspace page, or chat with me on my yim camera to camera. If you take me up on the offer, a nice apology will be in order. I've never recieved such treatment on the net before. Some of you are worse those hating girls on myspace and face book.

King Kandy
Well here's the really funny part: All the evidence supports me.

fangirl101
Well here's the really funny part: All the evidence supports me.

No. If I were a sock, then they would be able to trace an IP address. It amazes me that in a forum meant on debate, that you would spend so much time NOT debating. As I said, you are more than welcome to check me out. And do please, notice the dates on my freinds comments. Trust me, I'm not who you think I am.

www.myspace.com/dkchgo

King Kandy
First impressions: Guess who else is from Chicago? And not a single picture of you.

quanchi112
First impressions: Guess who else is from Chicago? And not a single picture of you. Come on kandy be fair.

Just because she favors the same characters,debates in the same manner,has the same vocabulary,talks about how cool nver's sig is and questions why he was banned,gets into it with the same posters,calls people marvel biased when they dont agree with her, why cant you just take her word for it. Just a million coincidences.

King Kandy
Come on kandy be fair.

Just because she favors the same characters,debates in the same manner,has the same vocabulary,talks about how cool nver's sig is and questions why he was banned,gets into it with the same posters,calls people marvel biased when they dont agree with her, why cant you just take her word for it. Just a million coincidences.
I can believe that. Can't blame the mods if they don't.

Dark-Jaxx
...Looking up this Nvr fellow, he was a huge fan of Wonderwoman, and your background is Wonderwoman, and his name is a play on he's never been with a girl, maybe that is because he likes guys, because he's a she...Just basic man.

King Kandy
Nvr was a gay guy, by his own admition.

Badabing
Guys, you all need to give it a rest. People don't get banned for coincidences....no matter how many. If I have proof that a person is a sock then I ban them on the spot. fangirl101 really hasn't done much wrong or caused major problems from what I see. The biggest problem I've noticed is people spamming up threads with accusations and worse.

fangirl101
First impressions: Guess who else is from Chicago? And not a single picture of you. what are you talking about? I have like several pictures of me.

Dark-Jaxx
what are you talking about? I have like several pictures of me. Aye, and that is a nice ass you have on ye matey. 313

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Aye, and that is a nice ass you have on ye matey. 313
thanks suga. I just got thru walking for like an hour on the treadmill to make sure this girl is nice and right for the summer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Aye, and that is a nice ass you have on ye matey. 313 sick

id369
No. If I were a sock, then they would be able to trace an IP address. It amazes me that in a forum meant on debate, that you would spend so much time NOT debating. As I said, you are more than welcome to check me out. And do please, notice the dates on my freinds comments. Trust me, I'm not who you think I am.

www.myspace.com/dkchgo

Do you mind if I can add you the friends list? I dont come across to many members from the chi, especially avid comic fans.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, you all need to give it a rest. People don't get banned for coincidences....no matter how many. If I have proof that a person is a sock then I ban them on the spot. fangirl101 really hasn't done much wrong or caused major problems from what I see. The biggest problem I've noticed is people spamming up threads with accusations and worse.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

fangirl101
Originally posted by id369
Do you mind if I can add you the friends list? I dont come across to many members from the chi, especially avid comic fans.

hell yeah. send an invite. maybe we can chill or something one day.

Air Legend

www.myspace.com/dkchgo

Wow. You have 21 total myspace friends that don't even know who you are and 19 comments total, half of them spam, ever since Dec 13, 2006. Tom is your top friend and any person can randomly add anyone on your friends list and get accepted by him/her.

Since I'm not allowed to say you're nvrbeenwthagirl, I'll simply pity you.

fangirl101
Wow. You have 21 total myspace friends that don't even know who you are and 19 comments total, half of them spam, ever since Dec 13, 2006. Tom is your top friend and any person can randomly add anyone on your friends list and get accepted by him/her.

Since I'm not allowed to say you're nvrbeenwthagirl, I'll simply pity you. Um actually my freinds do know me. did you even look at my comments? what the hell are you talking about? and I dont' accept everyone as a freind. i had to delete alot of guys becuz of sexual messages to me. and i'm not on myspace like that. you are so rude. that is terrible.

Badabing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif Originally posted by Air Legend

Since I'm not allowed to say you're nvrbeenwthagirl, I'll simply pity you. Warned for trolling and baiting after being requested to stop.

lannfear
Another question.... confused if classic beyonder was so powerful....then why does he still get used in these forums as it seems if u have classic beyonder vs....well.. it doesn't matter who, u are going to lose....where is the fun in debating that.....seems pointless to me ....but i'm new here.... smile

cheers Happy Dance

Lord Feron
Well I guess ppl don't know how do damn powerful he is because he looks like a douche from the 70s with jerry curls and don't correct me on the time period exctly b/c i know someone will!! Anyway Thats why he is up against people/things who would be in the same league (Spect, LT, IG). I always liked the beyonder seemed like a cool dude just kinda bored w/ all his power. But lets go back to fangirl's supposed buttocks... thumb up I approve but more or a bewbs guy myself but i settle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Well I guess ppl don't know how do damn powerful he is because he looks like a douche from the 70s with jerry curls and don't correct me on the time period exctly b/c i know someone will!! Anyway Thats why he is up against people/things who would be in the same league (Spect, LT, IG). I always liked the beyonder seemed like a cool dude just kinda bored w/ all his power. But lets go back to fangirl's supposed buttocks... thumb up I approve but more or a bewbs guy myself but i settle. Beyonder was the second most powerful being on panel we have seen thus far from marvel and dc.

fangirl101
Beyonder was the second most powerful being on panel we have seen thus far from marvel and dc.

Um no.

U have krona who was powerful enough to withstand 12 uber items of power.

U have The LT who is the omniversal judge.

U have The Arc Angel who is literally the power of God in form.

quanchi112
Um no.

U have The Arc Angel who is literally the power of God in form. Krona was also defeated by an arrow. laughing out loud

Beyonder was way more powerful than the Lt. Guy was scared of him.

I have never seen the Arc Angel but I am sure you exaggerate.

Mr Master

laughing ...

Still trying to use an arc that places Marvel and DC withIN the same Multiverse I see. thumb down

Inconsequential,
when 99% of all the power in Marvel is concentrated around the SAME Multiverse from 1985.

There are NO Eternity/Infinity
or other cosmic hierarchal characters outside of the prime Multiverse

ONLY the Two Brothers (a collection of Multiverses each)

How many times am I gonna tell you this?

A collection of Multiverses?

the Prime Multiverse?

laughing out loud

Beyonder was Millions of prime MultiverseS combined!

(including the power of the LT Millions of times over)

U have The Arc Angel who is literally the power of God in form.
Beyonder was literally GOD, of his realm and of the Marvel Multiverse.

heck, according to Jim Shooter, Beyonder was GOD, before the thought of God. (Genesis) eek!

fangirl101
Krona was also defeated by an arrow. laughing out loud

Beyonder was way more powerful than the Lt. Guy was scared of him.

I have never seen the Arc Angel but I am sure you exaggerate.
No. An arrow pierced a bubble the held unimaginable power. That is what defeated Krona. The Beyonder never fought the LT and the LT at the time only Knew of a multiverse. Now from what I know of the LT, he is omnicient. That would mean he would know everything fromthe end and beginning of time. If that is true, then he would know that he at some point would have the power over an omniverse. That kind of power would not make him afraid of anything. Hell, in Marvel Vs. DC, he actually fought against the brothers. Now he didn't seem like a punk that would be shaking in his boots then. He did't even shake in his boots when faced with the heart of the universe. He has no emotion. so why in the hell would he be shaking in his boots? obviously that story is CRAP. And so because you have never seen the arc angel, you say I exaggerate? Goodness. You are a fiesty one aren't you. Basically you don't know who I'm talking about so you just insult me, the poster, because you can't insult the DC character.

Mr Master

No. An arrow pierced a bubble the held unimaginable power.
That is what defeated Krona.
Get that cross-company garbage out of here dogs.

Marvel and DC are not part of the same Multiverse,
therefore your cross-over is null and void to any debate.

The Beyonder never fought the LT and the LT at the time only Knew of a multiverse. Now from what I know of the LT, he is omnicient. That would mean he would know everything fromthe end and beginning of time. If that is true, then he would know that he at some point would have the power over an omniverse. That kind of power would not make him afraid of anything. Hell, in Marvel Vs. DC, he actually fought against the brothers. Now he didn't seem like a punk that would be shaking in his boots then. He did't even shake in his boots when faced with the heart of the universe. He has no emotion. so why in the hell would he be shaking in his boots? obviously that story is CRAP.
This is complete unsupported gibberish.

Basically you don't know who I'm talking about so you just insult me

because you can't insult the DC character.
Basically you dismiss the LT Trembling in fear of the Beyonder (On Panel)
because you can't argue against the on panel facts?

fangirl101
Get that cross-company garbage out of here dogs.

Marvel and DC are not part of the same Multiverse,
therefore your cross-over is null and void to any debate.

This is complete unsupported gibberish.

Basically you dismiss the LT Trembling in fear of the Beyonder (On Panel)
because you can't argue against the on panel facts?

Excuse me? Aren't you being all rude and stuff. The cross over is cannon and no where in that book did it say they existed in the same multiverse. The cross over even says that they DON"T. As it showed Two seperate multiversal entities being bound.

As for your comment about my gibberish, well that is rude. And you wonder why I don't respond to you. I was afterall responding to someone else. In my opinion, The LT is emotionless and has never shown any other time to act like he did in the secret wars. So IN MY OPNION, the series was CRAP. And The LT is above omniversal in power. Now you tell me this, if the beyonder invaded the marvel wrealm, and the LT's boss says, beat the crap out of the bedyoner, what would happen?

lannfear
okay..so what would happen if classic beyonder decided to fight TOAA?....stalemate?.....

cheers Happy Dance

llagrok
It happened.

Now we have post retcon Beyonder.

kevdude
you are so smart llagrok big grin

beyonder/spectre wins

Mr Master

The cross over is cannon

and no where in that book did it say they existed in the same multiverse.

In JLA/Avengers itself, (first page of every issue)
it clearly places Marvel and DC withIN the SAME Multiverse:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6404/73106188fz6.th.jpg

"Krona ... wanders the Multiverse"

(interesting when we know he passed by Polemachus (Marvel reality) and Qward (DC reality)

"In One Universe he encounters the Grandmaster"

(So One of the Universes of this Multiverse Krona wanders is Marvel's)

"Grandmaster & Metron manipulate champions of Two Worlds ..
Avengers, from his own reality, and the JLA from Krona's reality"

(so Grandmaster's and Krona's reality are from the SAME Multiverse) laughing out loud

.........................................................................................................

Here, it's even more blatant! (Marvel and DC share the SAME Multiverse) LOL!

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3251/20cn8.th.jpg

"He wanders the Multiverse,
destroying Realities" (Two actually) and BOTH were from Marvel & DC,

so BOTH must be from the SAME Multiverse according to this.

.........................................................................................................

And it was just TWO Realities!

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6383/26351542du5.th.jpg

"Grandmaster to deal with this intruder,
who has already destroyed at-least Two Universes,
and is determined to destroy a Third"

+++++++++ (Two realities - One from Marvel and One from DC) +++++++++

Polemachus: (a Marvel Universe withIN the Marvel Multiverse)

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2977/k1wi0.th.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4906/k2hm6.th.jpg

And Qward (DC) which is to Marvel:

============================================

"Another Universe, occupying the same Space,
but a different vibratory plane of reality"

laughing ... This is 100% bull shit

Qward: (a DC Universe withIN the DC Multiverse)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7213/k3jv1.th.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2875/k4ct5.th.jpg

THIS, is WHY I tell you to READ Comics, then debate.

The cross over even says that they DON"T.
As it showed Two seperate multiversal entities being bound.
Gibberish.

As for your comment about my gibberish, well that is rude.
And you wonder why I don't respond to you.
I was afterall responding to someone else. In my opinion
If you post gibberish concerning Marvel facts,
you'll be called on it, it's that simple.

The LT is emotionless and has never shown any other time to act like he did in the secret wars. So IN MY OPNION, the series was CRAP. And The LT is above omniversal in power.
Gibberish.

Now you tell me this,
if the beyonder invaded the marvel wrealm, a
nd the LT's boss says, beat the crap out of the bedyoner, what would happen?
LT loses.

LT is the LT, Beyonder was far more powerful than the LT.

No need to imaginary fantastical scenarios.

fangirl101
Funny, it says, that cast out of his home reality. So what multiverse was he roaming? It says right there he was cast out of his home REALITY. That would be DC. The Qward Universe isn't part of the DC multiverse. It's all together different. So he could roam that and NOT be in the DC multiverse. The Marvel Multiverse as we already know is not his. Now, Your insults aside about reading comics, maybe you should read comics before insulting. You obviously didn't know that info did you?

I noticed you did it again. you cannot address the fact that kismet and eternity are both shown on panel, TWO SEPERATE multiverses, so you just insult me and say jibberish. And you say the beyonder was far more powerful than the LT? As far as I can tell, the beyonder didn't create the marvel multiverse which now is the back bone of the marvel omniverse. now logic would dictate that the beyonder's crib would be the old real estate that the rest of the marvel omniverse now is. Cept the beyonder never owned that little bity piece that happens to be the most important and poweful part of the marvel omniverse. The LT rules over all of this space that was the beyonder's crib AND the marvel multiverse. Who made this omniverse? Who presides over it? and if they said, LT, you must defend my home against the beyonder, then that would mean the LT would win correct? Obviously the LT from 1984 was a dufus. He was actually shaking in fear. A concept? shakes in fear? OMG> what terrible writing.

Galan007
but a different vibratory plane" This is how both the Marvel and DC multiverses are layed out. Canonically.

Mr Master

Funny, it says, that cast out of his home reality. So what multiverse was he roaming? It says right there he was cast out of his home REALITY. That would be DC. The Qward Universe isn't part of the DC multiverse. It's all together different. So he could roam that and NOT be in the DC multiverse. The Marvel Multiverse as we already know is not his. Now, Your insults aside about reading comics, maybe you should read comics before insulting. You obviously didn't know that info did you?
Dude, you're a waste of time,
I've entertained myself fro a while,
just as an excuse to post facts and material,
but your intransigence is buried so deep, that's it's overbearing.

Seriously, debating with you is pointless, always has been since your Nvr days.

I noticed you did it again.
you cannot address the fact that kismet and eternity
are both shown on panel, TWO SEPERATE multiverses,
so you just insult me and say jibberish.
Gibberish.

I challenge you to prove on panel where any statement of any kind concerns Two Multiverses.

And you say the beyonder was far more powerful than the LT? As far as I can tell, the beyonder didn't create the marvel multiverse which now is the back bone of the marvel omniverse. now logic would dictate that the beyonder's crib would be the old real estate that the rest of the marvel omniverse now is. Cept the beyonder never owned that little bity piece that happens to be the most important and poweful part of the marvel omniverse. The LT rules over all of this space that was the beyonder's crib AND the marvel multiverse. Who made this omniverse? Who presides over it? and if they said, LT, you must defend my home against the beyonder, then that would mean the LT would win correct? Obviously the LT from 1984 was a dufus. He was actually shaking in fear. A concept? shakes in fear? OMG> what terrible writing.
Gibberish.

Mr Master

This is how both the Marvel and DC multiverses are layed out. Canonically.

So you agree that DC and Marvel share the same Multiverse?

Cause that's what the arc claims.

fangirl101
Dude, you're a waste of time,
I've entertained myself fro a while,
just as an excuse to post facts and material,
but your intransigence is buried so deep, that's it's overbearing.

Seriously, debating with you is pointless, always has been since your Nvr days.

Gibberish.

I challenge you to prove on panel where any statement of any kind concerns Two Multiverses.

Gibberish.

First and foremost, I'm no one's dude. Secondly, you are more than welcome to chat with me on yim. do you have a camera? we can cam. Then you'll issue a public apology. I'm certainly not this nvr. And I'm not a dude. Thirdly, the only thing over bearing to you is my unwillingness to roll over to your over bearing OPINION. So you say that what I say is gibberish. I haven't said that one time about what you say. Even tho, it is to me. In fact it's beyond Gibberish. Oh yes, there is a statement in the book that concerns two multiverses. Look, there is Eternity, and His League counterpartl. Kismet is the gaurdian of ALL dc realities. Eternity is the ombidiment of the Marvel Multiverse and Spine of the Omniverse. So there you go. have a good weekend mm.

Galan007
So you agree that DC and Marvel share the same Multiverse? Only when it's convienent for both companies, lol.

I'ze just saying that in both companies , the universes occupy the same space, but are on a different vibrational plane. I used to think it was only DC which was layed out as such - but marvel is as well.

Mr Master

First and foremost, I'm no one's dude. Secondly, you are more than welcome to chat with me on yim. do you have a camera? we can cam. Then you'll issue a public apology. I'm certainly not this nvr. And I'm not a dude.
Whatever you say.

Thirdly, the only thing over bearing to you is my unwillingness to roll over to your over bearing OPINION. So you say that what I say is gibberish. I haven't said that one time about what you say. Even tho, it is to me. In fact it's beyond Gibberish.
Gibberish.

Oh yes, there is a statement in the book that concerns two multiverses. Look, there is Eternity, and His League counterpartl. Kismet is the gaurdian of ALL dc realities. Eternity is the ombidiment of the Marvel Multiverse and Spine of the Omniverse. So there you go. have a good weekend mm.
Gibberish.

Alternate single reality Eternity
looks exactly the same as the Multiversal representation of Eternity.

So I don't care who Kismet is over at DC.

The fact is, that this story takes place withIN one Multiverse.

PROVEN with the JLA/Avengers arc itself.

You wanna ignore that fact, do what you do Nvr.

Round and round you go. firefirefireph

Mr Master

Only when it's convienent for both companies, lol.
I agree.

I've said it before,
that only withIN a cross-over,
does a cross-over have meaning.

It shouldn't be used in forums as a true character's showings,
as we know that whole cross-over is twisted as it tries to fulfill fan appeasement across the board.

This is why they've been disasters. (to many fans to stroke)

I'ze just saying that in both companies , the universes occupy the same space, but are on a different vibrational plane. I used to think it was only DC which was layed out as such - but marvel is as well.
Cool.

But the fact that JLA/Avengers places both companies under the same Multiverse,
imo, should immediately dismiss it's relevancy to debates.

Galan007
I agree.

I've said it before,
that only withIN a cross-over,
does a cross-over have meaning.

It shouldn't be used in forums as a true character's showings,
as we know that whole cross-over is twisted as it tries to fulfill fan appeasement across the board.

This is why they've been disasters. (to many fans to stroke)

Cool.

But the fact that JLA/Avengers places both companies under the same Multiverse,
imo, should immediately dismiss it's relevancy to debates. And I agree.

The only reason I brought it up was because I recently came upon this scan, which sheds light on how the prime marvel multiverse is layed out:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_marvel_universes1.jpg

DC's multiverse is layed out the exact same way, more or less. Just thought it was interesting. *shrugs*

Mr Master
And I agree.

The only reason I brought it up was because I recently came upon this scan, which sheds light on how the prime marvel multiverse is layed out:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_marvel_universes1.jpg

DC's multiverse is layed out the exact same way, more or less. Just thought it was interesting. *shrugs*
thumb up ... right on brother G, personally, I've always known that,
but my contention as you know was concerning Marvel and DC sharing the same space,
which as I discovered recently, this same space is the Multiverse. What the f**k?

Had I noticed those pages above from the arc,
that clearly places both companies withIN the same Multiverse
I would've closed that comedic notion,
"Do the Marvel and DC Multiverses share the same creation" thread,
even faster than I, with your help and others, did.

Because we did, and we did it without this definitive proof.

So, I'll give us a clap3 for our efforts to keep the forum devoid of horse manure.

Galan007
thumb up ... right on brother G, personally, I've always known that,
but my contention as you know was concerning Marvel and DC sharing the same space,
which as I discovered recently, this same space is the Multiverse. What the f**k?

Had I noticed those pages above from the arc,
that clearly places both companies withIN the same Multiverse
I would've closed that comedic notion,
"Do the Marvel and DC Multiverses share the same creation" thread,
even faster than I, with your help and others, did.

Because we did, and we did it without this definitive proof.

So, I'll give us a clap3 for our efforts to keep the forum devoid of horse manure. w00t

fangirl101
Whatever you say.

Gibberish.

Gibberish.

Alternate single reality Eternity
looks exactly the same as the Multiversal representation of Eternity.

So I don't care who Kismet is over at DC.

The fact is, that this story takes place withIN one Multiverse.

PROVEN with the JLA/Avengers arc itself.

You wanna ignore that fact, do what you do Nvr.

Round and round you go. firefirefireph

Basically, you don't like certain facts, so you ignore them or put them down. You don't care who kismet is over at DC. Well, The writers care, becuz not only do they show her as the opposite of Eternity, Scarlet Witch backs it up with her statement. So round and round we go becuz you don't like the story.

quanchi112
Basically, you don't like certain facts, so you ignore them or put them down. You don't care who kismet is over at DC. Well, The writers care, becuz not only do they show her as the opposite of Eternity, Scarlet Witch backs it up with her statement. So round and round we go becuz you don't like the story. Ok,then we also know that Thor can defeat Doomsday and so on and so forth.

This crossover shouldnt be the basis for any argument. erm

fangirl101
Ok,then we also know that Thor can defeat Doomsday and so on and so forth.

Thor can beat Doomsday. We don't know which doomsday it was as time was really ****ed up. The fact is, that when the realities merged, things were changed. we don't know the power lvls of the villians. It's even talked about it.

quanchi112
Thor can beat Doomsday. We don't know which doomsday it was as time was really ****ed up. The fact is, that when the realities merged, things were changed. we don't know the power lvls of the villians. It's even talked about it. The crossover was fun and all but shouldnt be the focal point of any argument is my point.

Mr Master
w00t
big grin

Mr Master

thumb up

Mr Master

The crossover was fun and all but shouldnt be the focal point of any argument is my point.
thumb up

Mr Master

Basically, you don't like certain facts,
so you ignore them or put them down.
You haven't posted one fact, you've only posted unsupported speculative opinions,
besides making up stuff alongside your unsupported speculative opinions.

You don't care who kismet is over at DC. Well,
The writers care,
becuz not only do they show her as the opposite of Eternity,
Scarlet Witch backs it up with her statement.
Wanda never said anything
that would even hint at me thinking Two Multiverses were involved in that story.

You say the writers care,
but all they cared to do was place this story withIN one Multiverse shared by both companies.

yes

When Krona discovered the birth of his Reality,
with a "Hand" holding a Galaxy,
right before he was cast out by his fellow scientists:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7008/k2gf9.th.jpg

"See? a giant hand ... I was cast out"

Who's hand do yall think that is?

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3522/98180240tc2.th.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1967/k4lq9.th.jpg

ETERNITY'S? dontgetit

"A glimpse of the formation of HIS OWN Universe,
of Stars swirling in a Cosmic Hand" ...

"Cast from his own Reality, he wanders the Multiverse"

I told you this garbage takes place withIN the same single Multiverse

A non-existent Multiverse shared by DC and Marvel!

So round and round we go becuz you don't like the story.
Maybe now, you'll finally let this go.

Actually, I maybe not.

fangirl101
The crossover was fun and all but shouldnt be the focal point of any argument is my point. It isn't a focal point. It is merely a tool which can be used since it is CANON.

fangirl101
You haven't posted one fact, you've only posted unsupported speculative opinions,
besides making up stuff alongside your unsupported speculative opinions.

Wanda never said anything
that would even hint at me thinking Two Multiverses were involved in tat story.

You say the writers care,
but all they cared to do was place this story withIN one Multiverse shared by both companies.

yes

When Krona discovered the birth of his Reality,
with a "Hand" holding a Galaxy,
right before he was cast out by his fellow scientists:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7008/k2gf9.th.jpg

"See? a giant hand ... I was cast out"

Who's hand do yall think that is?

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3522/98180240tc2.th.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1967/k4lq9.th.jpg

ETERNITY'S? dontgetit

"A glimpse of the formation of HIS OWN Universe,
of Stars swirling in a Cosmic Hand" ...

"Cast from his own Reality, he wanders the Multiverse"

I told you this garbage takes place withIN the same single Multiverse

A non-existent Multiverse shared by DC and Marvel!

Maybe now, you'll finally let this go.

Actually, I maybe not.

GET OVER IT. SHE SAID. LOOK. THERE IS ETERNITY. and His LEAGUE COUNTER PART. ENUFF ALREADY. YOU CAN"T CHANGE THAT FACT. Which means there were TWO multiverses

Mr Master
====================================

More ridiculous senseless garbage coming from the JLA/Avengers' camp:

====================================

Krona was nobody, a scientist,
who was casted out as formless energy and mysteriously became abstract,
Krona said he had the power of all he had destroyed.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6378/k3hp9.th.jpg

But Krona ONLY destroyed Two alternate Universes from the same Multiverse:

(one in Marvel and one in DC) the same Multiverse. What the f**k?

Yet, off-panel Krona,
supposedly overcame the 12 most powerful items of either company.

So the power of Two alternate Universes is greater than,

the IG/UN/CCU/Wand of Wattomb/Casket of Winters/Evil Eye
and the Spear of Destiny/Medusa Mask/Bell-Whell-Jar/Eternity Book/Orb of Ra/Power Battery?

durlaugh

Mr Master
=====================================

In JLA/Avengers itself, (first page of every issue)
it clearly places Marvel and DC withIN the SAME Multiverse:

"Krona ... wanders the Multiverse"

(interesting when we know he passed by Polemachus (Marvel reality) and Qward (DC reality)

"In One Universe he encounters the Grandmaster"

(So One of the Universes of this Multiverse Krona wanders is Marvel's)

(so Grandmaster's and Krona's reality are from the SAME Multiverse) laughing out loud

Here, it's even more blatant! (Marvel and DC share the SAME Multiverse) LOL!

"He wanders the Multiverse,
destroying Realities" (Two actually) and BOTH were from Marvel & DC,

so BOTH must be from the SAME Multiverse according to this.

And it was just TWO Realities!

+++++++++ (Two realities - One from Marvel and One from DC) +++++++++

Polemachus: (a Marvel Universe withIN the Marvel Multiverse)

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2977/k1wi0.th.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4906/k2hm6.th.jpg

And Qward (DC) which is to Marvel:

but a different vibratory plane of reality"

laughing ... This is 100% bull shit

Qward: (a DC Universe withIN the DC Multiverse)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7213/k3jv1.th.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2875/k4ct5.th.jpg

READ COMICS!!!!

Marvelknight
I know I'm the thread maker, but I'm lost. I don't understand what going on right now. With Mr Master's unique way of posting and his sig. I don't know which one is more cooler.

Mr Master

I know I'm the thread maker, but I'm lost.
I don't understand what going on right now.
I'm just proving that JLA/Avengers cross-over placed both companies (Marvel & DC)
withIN the SAME Multiverse.

Since there's no such reality, except for withIN the enclosure of a cross-over,
any feat that took place withIN said cross-over,
should be null/void concerning normal continuity.

Marvel and DC are located in separate Omniverses.

And the fact,
that this cross-over claims Krona saw Eternity's Hand as part of HIS Universe,
("his universe" as in part of the same Multiverse)
is preposterous to say the least.

And they did mean the SAME Multiverse:

=====================================

It clearly places Marvel and DC withIN the SAME Multiverse:

(so Grandmaster's and Krona's reality are from the SAME Multiverse) no

Absurd!

If Krona saw Eternity's hand in the formation of his own Universe,
and Krona's reality is another Universe,
obviously Krona saw Eternity withIN the SAME Multiverse as his own Universe.

Which is impossible.

With Mr Master's unique way of posting and his sig.
I don't know which one is more cooler.
Thanx there buddy. big grin

lannfear
It happened.

Now we have post retcon Beyonder.

so if we can take it that TOAA(god,owner of marvel..whatever)...decided to depower beyonder for whatever reason......then why is it hard to imagine/believe that current LT would be given whatever power was required to defeat classic beyonder by his boss TOAA?....

hmmmm my head hurts...

cheers Happy Dance

Marvelknight
I'm just proving that JLA/Avengers cross-over placed both companies (Marvel & DC)
withIN the SAME Multiverse.

Since there's no such reality, except for withIN the enclosure of a cross-over,
any feat that took place withIN said cross-over,
should be null/void concerning normal continuity.

Marvel and DC are located in separate Omniverses.

And the fact,
that this cross-over claims Krona saw Eternity's Hand as part of HIS Universe,
("his universe" as in part of the same Multiverse)
is preposterous to say the least.big grin
Oh, OK. Now I understand.

Thanx there buddy. big grin

thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>