Fastest power-ups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Just wondering what some of the fastest power-ups you've seen are?

When I say 'fastest power-up' I mean a character going from a realitively weak level, to their 'regular' level, , in a short amount of time.

Some examples might be:

WWH going SSJ, after fighting Sentry:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9473/ssj1qx1.th.jpg http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5443/ssj2nv7.th.jpg

or

Emo-Prime going from being gradually beaten/weakened by the heroes of DC Earth, at night - to owning them with mere hand exposure to the sun, at dawn *clap on*:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1240/primvs16je9.th.jpg

Any more?

Scoobless
Don Blake hitting the ground with his cane.
Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman saying "Shazam".

stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Don Blake hitting the ground with his cane.
Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman saying "Shazam".

stick out tongue w00term

llagrok
Jimmy Olsen during Countdown?
Lois when she got kryptonian powers for a day in all star superman.

Disappear
any of those rotten mutants who took 'kick'?

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Galan007

Emo-Prime going from being gradually beaten/weakened by the heroes of DC Earth, at night - to owning them with mere hand exposure to the sun, at dawn *clap on*:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1240/primvs16je9.th.jpg

Any more?

I really hated that, i didn't make any sense at all. Wouldn't it have powered up Power Girl and Superman just as much ? I mean how the F0ck did he get so much energy from a few rays of Sunlight ?

Mindship
Wolverine extending his claws?
Batman cocking his leg for a kick?

shifty

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
I really hated that, i didn't make any sense at all. Wouldn't it have powered up Power Girl and Superman just as much ? I mean how the F0ck did he get so much energy from a few rays of Sunlight ?

Because he has Pre-Crisis wackiness going for him

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Because he has Pre-Crisis wankiness going for him

Indeed !

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Because he has Pre-Crisis wackiness going for him Pretty much.

Galan007
bump?

Zack Fair
Superman and Power Girl were already at their base. SMP on the other hand was exposed to red sunlight and had his suit trashed, so the rays put him back in shape.

My 2 cents.

Priest
Goku going SSJ!

Endrict Nuul
Wonder Woman putting on her abstract level EQ.

Symmetric Chaos
ElaineBelloc.

Proportionally, going from small human child to all powerful God of three combined realities is really really fast no matter how long it takes.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman and Power Girl were already at their base. SMP on the other hand was exposed to red sunlight and had his suit trashed, so the rays put him back in shape.

My 2 cents. Wasn't he sitting on the Moon watching the sun before going to Earth?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Wasn't he sitting on the Moon watching the sun before going to Earth?

Yeah but then this happened http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs7.jpg

tjcoady
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
ElaineBelloc.

Proportionally, going from small human child to all powerful God of three combined realities is really really fast no matter how long it takes.

Welllll, technically she went from "half-angel" to "Supreme Being," but, yeahhhhh

manjaro
the thing about prime is... i think its bullshit from an entirely diffrent perspective......the simple fact is him being from earth prime he was already advantagously more powerful than DCU mofos....and yellow sunlight just made him that much stronger....he had escaped from A for a while and managed to re built his solar collector armor. thats more than enuff time for him to recharge....but i guess they wanted a viable reason for Ruin to go yeearrrgghhhhh again by having his other arm ripped off

willRules
Originally posted by manjaro
the thing about prime is... i think its bullshit from an entirely diffrent perspective......the simple fact is him being from earth prime he was already advantagously more powerful than DCU mofos....and yellow sunlight just made him that much stronger....he had escaped from A for a while and managed to re built his solar collector armor. thats more than enuff time for him to recharge....but i guess they wanted a viable reason for Ruin to go yeearrrgghhhhh again by having his other arm ripped off

That's how DC writers work, plenty of plot devices to reach the stage of borderline hilarious mutilations.

Oh, wait....I might be referring to marriage, not DC plotlines.....always get those two muddled up....

Soljer
Originally posted by tjcoady
Welllll, technically she went from "half-angel" to "Supreme Being," but, yeahhhhh

Technically, she went from 'half-angel' to 'demiurge' to 'supreme being.'

Galan007
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Wasn't he sitting on the Moon watching the sun before going to Earth? sure was. that's why i never understood why he wasn't at full power when he, and the rest of the SC, arrived on earth. ermm

Bentley
Animal man recently got some crazy powerup.

Bada's Palin
Thanos on several occasions big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.