Kotor fans have to retarded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KotorSucks
Kotor is the absolute worst game ever created. It is amazing to me that there are so many people out there that are fans of such garbage. How big of a loser do you have to be to actually like such a lame game? Yes, if you are Kotor fan reading this, I am calling YOU a loser and a retard.

One gamer put it so nicely in this site:

pickhut.com/stuff/kotorsucks.html

You can barely even call it a game, it's more like a long and boring video. The game takes so little skill and human interaction to play that a quadriplegic could master it as well as anyone else.

I see all these posts with people complaining about the ending of Kotor II. I mean really? How is it that you were stupid enough to even make it to the ending of the original Kotor? Then your stupidity knew no bounds that you actually bought and played the sequel?

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by KotorSucks
Kotor is the absolute worst game ever created. It is amazing to me that there are so many people out there that are fans of such garbage. How big of a loser do you have to be to actually like such a lame game? Yes, if you are Kotor fan reading this, I am calling YOU a loser and a retard.

You can barely even call it a game, it's more like a long and boring video. The game takes so little skill and human interaction to play that a quadriplegic could master it as well as anyone else.

I see all these posts with people complaining about the ending of Kotor II. I mean really? How is it that you were stupid enough to even make it to the ending of the original Kotor? Then your stupidity knew no bounds that you actually bought and played the sequel?

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it.
1. Get some class. If i don't see the point in halo, im not going to come onto your halo forums telling you how much it sucks. Doing so would make me an ass, like you.

2. The dialogue that your sight shows is dialouge from the tutorial. Instead of explaining everything to you as if you are as stupid as you are in a boring training environment, they added the extra pressure of being on an exploding ship. However corny it is that the ship never blows up, no matter how long you take, You can quickly pass through the unnecessary dialogue in every scene by choosing the right options, but eventually, you will be forced to learn it at least once.

3. KOTOR is widely considered the best RPG in existence. The fact that a blind paraphalegic could complete it means you aren't playing it right. There are three skill levels in kotor. Easy (guardian/soldier) medium (scout/sentinel) and hard (scoundrel/consular). Each one uses different strategies, however, if you think your skill is so ungodly, pick the consular and see how hard it is. The game system is realistic and shows lightsaber moves like the ones you would see in the movies, and offers unlimited options for character customization. The main attraction of it is, however, as you said, customizing your very own star wars movie and influencing it so that the main character does what you want him/her to do.

4. Kotor II involves the same ideas of kotor I with less storyline. I am positive that originally it was meant to be longer and have a more satisfying ending then it did. It was a good game with more believeable characters, but budget cuts ruined the ending, many concepts that should have been in the game, but where cut, and left it a small speck in it's elder brother's shadow.

Get some class, leave the ones who enjoy a good game alone, and go back to super bombad racer, ass.

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
1. Get some class. If i don't see the point in halo, im not going to come onto your halo forums telling you how much it sucks. Doing so would make me an ass, like you.

2. The dialogue that your sight shows is dialouge from the tutorial. Instead of explaining everything to you as if you are as stupid as you are in a boring training environment, they added the extra pressure of being on an exploding ship. However corny it is that the ship never blows up, no matter how long you take, You can quickly pass through the unnecessary dialogue in every scene by choosing the right options, but eventually, you will be forced to learn it at least once.

3. KOTOR is widely considered the best RPG in existence. The fact that a blind paraphalegic could complete it means you aren't playing it right. There are three skill levels in kotor. Easy (guardian/soldier) medium (scout/sentinel) and hard (scoundrel/consular). Each one uses different strategies, however, if you think your skill is so ungodly, pick the consular and see how hard it is. The game system is realistic and shows lightsaber moves like the ones you would see in the movies, and offers unlimited options for character customization. The main attraction of it is, however, as you said, customizing your very own star wars movie and influencing it so that the main character does what you want him/her to do.

4. Kotor II involves the same ideas of kotor I with less storyline. I am positive that originally it was meant to be longer and have a more satisfying ending then it did. It was a good game with more believeable characters, but budget cuts ruined the ending, many concepts that should have been in the game, but where cut, and left it a small speck in it's elder brother's shadow.

Get some class, leave the ones who enjoy a good game alone, and go back to super bombad racer, ass.

w0ot good post...NO CLASS KotorSucks! original name BTW...*sarcasm*

Lt. Valerian
laughing Funny how KOTOR won the "Game of the Year" award... I mean it sucked, didn't it?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

sweersa
If it did well enough to spawn a sequel it couldn't have been that bad.

exanda kane

Worst response ever.

KotorSucks I salute you. Yet I don't care for anything you said.

Tangible God

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it. Nice title. Your grammar's retarded.

And how much of a loser do you have to be to sign up for these forums, simply to b*tch about a video-game? Nothing better to do than complain about a series half a decade old? You either JUST caught up with the gaming scene, or you're so vain and shallow as to hold a grudge against a smattering of pixels for five years, only to start ragging on them now.

Christ, get with times. Have your opinion, fine, but start choosing a more appropriate time, place, and method of complaint.

Elite Hunter
I love the spammers who post things such as this just to get people pissed off than leave, shows hot much guts they have even on the net.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I love the spammers who post things such as this just to get people pissed off than leave, shows hot much guts they have even on the net.

Viva la tumbleweed.

Atticus

fail troll has failed

Epic Fail Guy
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Atticus
fail troll has failed

The fact that anyone responded to him/her validates his/her trolling in his/her mind.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Elite Hunter

The coward! mad

Dark-Jaxx
The funniest thing is...He calls Kotor fans retards...but he titled this thread "Kotor fans have to retarded"...Lol...

ThoraxeRMG
Heh, I just noticed that big grin

exanda kane
Originally posted by Epic Fail Guy
The fact that anyone responded to him/her validates his/her trolling in his/her mind.

At least someone hasn't fallen for the it thumb up

Ivalice

It used to be but now mass effect(made by kotors creators) is perhaps even better.

Atticus
Originally posted by Epic Fail Guy
laughing out loud

I really just wanted an excuse to post that pic

BetrayedUnicorn
It was a sweet,appropriate pic. smile

Elite Hunter
This kid probably couldn't beat either game so he is bitching about it sucking.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Ivalice
It used to be but now mass effect(made by kotors creators) is perhaps even better.

haven't played mass effect and star wars appeals to me far more then mass effect or oblivion or some of the other contendors. Not that they arent really good, but i still like kotor the best wink

Darth Exodus
I used to be the same but trust me, Mass effect seriously is a good game and is a definate contender to the RPG throne.

Blue_Hefner

Suck a chicken

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
I used to be the same but trust me, Mass effect seriously is a good game and is a definate contender to the RPG throne.

I kinda like the free roving idea for an rpg like in Oblivion where you can do anything, not just the quest. I would like this for KOTOR III if they ever got around to making it. I should buy mass effect, when i have the extra dough for another game....

caedusrulesall

First of all, shut your stupid loser mouth.

Second, don't bash KOTOR. It's a great game that most if not all like, was an ingenius idea, and won the Game of the Year award. KOTOR II, admittedly, left a bit to be desired, but it's not nearly as bad as you think it is.

Third, don't come onto a forum simply to berate a game that most people like. It just labels you automatically as the loser you are, especially when you start calling everyone that likes a game a loser and a retard.

Fourth, learn the English language for God's sake. It's not hard.

Fifth, shut up once more.

Hooray. We have another person to add to the "In Honor Of Nebaris: People As Retarded As He Is" wall.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
Hooray. We have another person to add to the "In Honor Of Nebaris: People As Retarded As He Is" wall.

YAY!!! Happy Dance

Epic Fail Guy
Originally posted by Atticus
I really just wanted an excuse to post that pic

The pic. was epic.

Ivalice
haven't played mass effect and star wars appeals to me far more then mass effect or oblivion or some of the other contendors. Not that they arent really good, but i still like kotor the best wink Don't get me wrong, i loved kotor when i first played it. It was so epic and so much better than the sequel which was so dark and not as climatic as the first one, hell the end game sucks(kotor2) and was VERY anti-climatic(the part where the jedi masters gathered making you think something big was going to happen and they end up turning on you and get killed).

However seeing that i love kotor im going to love mass effect because it is made by the legendary developers bioware and plus for the PC version of mass effect, there would be mods big grin

Sigh less than a week till Mass effect PC gets released.

Lord Saboteur

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it. http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/?action=view&current=chronofKMCfoolishness.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Mass Effect is good, but Oblivion blows them all out the water IMO.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Ivalice
there would be mods big grin
Lol in my kotor game, my character is a custom zabrak with a darkside hood and bastilla has a white pvc bodysuit :droolio: and a candy cane instead of a longsword. I love mods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.