Wolverine vs Spiderman fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no webs no claws. featureless enviorment.

h2h fight no prep or weapons of any kind.

Mindset
Spiderman oneshots the hairy little midget.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman oneshots the midget.
lol I hope thats a joke

Apolloknight
Wolverine for a very healthy majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol I hope thats a joke

lol

Placidity
I believe with Spidey's superfast agility and pre-cog (think catching a bullet), wolverine won't be able to touch him even though he could last awhile (maybe forever lol).

Other thing is that Spidey is also much stronger...

Eventually Spidey would knock him out. I don't see Wolvy taking this one with inferior blows in terms of speed and strength unless he got lucky. Only thing he has in his favour is durability.

Overall, Wolvy without claws = not much of a threat (or if a threat at all).

9/10 Spidey

Mindset
WOLVERINE CAN CAUSE BLOOD CLOTS

psycho gundam
if petey catches a logan fist in the mouth, the fight is oooover.

not really sure but it looks like the only way to beat logan with fists is to do what hulk did to him, spidey may not be as effective as hulk.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam

not really sure but it looks like the only way to beat logan with fists is to do what hulk did to him, spidey may not be as effective as hulk.

Ummm, no.

You seriously think Logan is knocking Spiderman out with a couple punches?

And Wolverine has been knocked out by weaker ppl than Hulk. Although only one I can think of now is Namor, who oneshotted him.(From behind)

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Ummm, no.

And Wolverine has been knocked out by weaker ppl than Hulk. Although only one I can think of now is Namor, who oneshotted him.(From behind)

yes he can. pressure point attacks.

Namor vastly stronger then spiderman and it was not one punch. You might wanna read the issue before making such statements.

h1a8

Mindset
yes he can. pressure point attacks.

Namor vastly stronger then spiderman and it was not one punch. You might wanna read the issue before making such statements.

Couple punches to the face wont ko Spidey, which is what psycho was implying, it might help to read the post I'm quoting.

I'm sorry, he hit Logan in the jaw, then 4 pages later koed him in one punch, better? And no shit Namor is stronger than Spiderman.

Do you always post like an ******* or is it just tonight?

Placidity

Um, Spidey regularly takes beatings from opponents who can land a harder punch then Wolverine.

Thats besides the point anyway, Wolverine will never touch Spidey.

This is kinda like how its gonna be in terms of speed and reflexes:

you tube : watch?v=BvCy-SaA67k

I'm not saying Wolverine = Flash T btw, its more abt showing Spiderman's speed.

You should note in the comics, Spidey has shown that he can be much faster than this.

I really don't see Wolvy taking this one...

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Reflexes (SM>>>>>>W) * With pre-cog
Durability (W>>>>SM)

^ All rough estimates, and by how much (SM>W) or (W>SM) in each category is in my opinion of course big grin

psycho gundam
Ummm, no.

And Wolverine has been knocked out by weaker ppl than Hulk. Although only one I can think of now is Namor, who oneshotted him.(From behind) i'm insinuation that the adamantium in logan's body strengthens his blows to the point of shattering facial bones if spidey gets hit. nobody but a regenerater can function with only their skin and mask holding their head together.

and spidey ain't no namor so that can't be used here. spider-man is a 15 toner max same as sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, Spidey regularly takes beatings from opponents who can land a harder punch then Wolverine.

You should note in the comics, Spidey has shown that he can be much faster than this.

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Durability (W>>>>SM)

^ All rough estimates, and by how much (SM>W) or (W>SM) in each category is in my opinion of course big grin

hahaha your basing your wolverine knowledge of youtube hahahah.

pleases prove that spiderman is faster then wolverine and has faster reflexes, let a lone by the margin you are saying.

LOl Logan will never touch spiderman you say? really th.........ats not what the picture below is showing

psycho gundam

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Durability (W>>>>SM)

^ All rough estimates, and by how much (SM>W) or (W>SM) in each category is in my opinion of course big grin more than one greater than sign is a rough estimate all right.

but you are "forgetting" the superior fighting prowess of wolverine and his regen ability that will take care of anything spider-man can dish out.

Mindset
i'm insinuation that the adamantium in logan's body strengthens his blows to the point of shattering facial bones if spidey gets hit. nobody but a regenerater can function with only their skin and mask holding their head together.

and spidey ain't no namor so that can't be used here. spider-man is a 15 toner max same as sabretooth.
No, Wolverine is not shattering Spiderman's bones with his punches, stronger people have not, and Wolverine has repeatedly hit Spiderman in the face and not done so.

I know Spiderman isn't as strong as Namor, I'm letting you know you don't have to be Hulk strength to ko him, that's why I said, although the only person I can think of right now is Namor, meaning that doesn't prove Spiderman can ko him.

psycho gundam

pleases prove that spiderman is faster then wolverine and has faster reflexes, let a lone by the margin you are saying.

LOl Logan will never touch spiderman you say? really th.........ats not what the picture below is showing in this fight that would be a solar plexus shot without claws though but still, spidey would hit the deck vomiting after that.

Battlehammer
Couple punches to the face wont ko Spidey, which is what psycho was implying, it might help to read the post I'm quoting.

I'm sorry, he hit Logan in the jaw, then 4 pages later koed him in one punch, better? And no shit Namor is stronger than Spiderman.

Do you always post like an ******* or is it just tonight?

Depeneds were spidy gets hit, but yea most likly they won't but they will hurt a lot.

No actaully he got turn into a skeleton. fought namor elite guard. fought namor, then fought his guard again, and then namor again and then was KO from a cheap shot from behind. It was far from a simply hit or two which KO him.

just to night my bad. I been uses to replying to the marrons in the capt vs spidy thread. It not the fact they believe spidy wins, it the fact there points and way of debating is retarded.

Placidity

LOl Logan will never touch spiderman you say? really th.........ats not what the picture below is showing

Clearly, you pick specific points to rebut, while ignoring the rest of what I say.

...let a lone by the margin you are saying.

pleases prove that spiderman is faster then wolverine

No, the onus is on you, since you are the one with the delusion that not only does Wolverine have superhuman speed but that which rival Spiderman's.

Show me some speed and reflex feats of Wolverine then come back and I'll show you Spidey's.

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
Logan has never caught a bullet in canon.
And if bullets and laser can't hit spidey at his best then what makes you think Logan's fists can?

Mindset
Depeneds were spidy gets hit, but yea most likly they won't but they will hurt a lot.

No actaully he got turn into a skeleton. fought namor elite guard. fought namor, then fought his guard again, and then namor again and then was KO from a cheap shot from behind. It was far from a simply hit or two which KO him.

just to night my bad. I been uses to replying to the marrons in the capt vs spidy thread. It not the fact they believe spidy wins, it the fact there points and way of debating is retarded.

I assume his body was in pretty good shape by the time Namor was fighting him.

And as far as the fighting between the Guard and Namor fighting him, he was hit about 5 times total, and only 3 times in the head, and I already said Namor hit him from behind. I'd also like to add that this hits were spaced apart, not consecutive.

Placidity
more than one greater than sign is a rough estimate all right.

but you are "forgetting" the superior fighting prowess of wolverine and his regen ability that will take care of anything spider-man can dish out.

No, I didnt forget, hence I've listed Wolverine's Durability (due to Healing Factor and Indestructible Endoskeleton) as far superior to Spiderman's.

As for "fighting prowness", I would probably agree Wolverine may be better, but not by that much imo.

Marvelknight
Well well, Battlehammer. I'll bet you were itching to make this thread (not that it's a bad idea). I'll give it to Spidey 5.5/10.

Battlehammer
Clearly, you pick specific points to rebut, while ignoring the rest of what I say.

No, the onus is on you, since you are the one with the delusion that not only does Wolverine have superhuman speed but that which rival Spiderman's.

Show me some speed and reflex feats of Wolverine then come back and I'll show you Spidey's.

no the burden of prove is on you. Im not saying wolverines faster I am saying he as fast.

Unless you provide evidences of spiderman being faster then he not.

Battlehammer
I assume his body was in pretty good shape by the time Namor was fighting him.
........He had jsut healed seconds before namors elite guard arrived.........

also Logan healing factor is not unlimited the more damage done to it the slower it heals. That was a shit load of damage he ahd taken prior to fighting namor.

And as far as the fighting between the Guard and Namor fighting him, he was hit about 5 times total, and only 3 times in the head, and I already said Namor hit him from behind.

more like 6 times, and all from superhuman threats and this is all right after healing from a skeleton.

Battlehammer

As for "fighting prowness", I would probably agree Wolverine may be better, but not by that much imo.

................wolverine is a top tier fighter..................spiderman not even a fourth tier...........are you kidding me...........have you ever even read a wolverine comic.

Placidity
no the burden of prove is on you. Im not saying wolverines faster I am saying he as fast.

Unless you provide evidences of spiderman being faster then he not.

Meaning, you are claiming Wolverine has Superhuman Speed/Reflexes for one thing. Lets just start with that.

Can you prove that?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Well well, Battlehammer. I'll bet you were itching to make this thread (not that it's a bad idea). I'll give it to Spidey 5.5/10.
and why spiderman take 5.5?

I mean he failed repeatedly to KO Logan. he now back at classic levels of strength which means he ahs an even worses shot of KOing Logan. and he fighting some one who vastly more skilled and who has comparable combat speed and reflex speed.

Battlehammer
Meaning, you are claiming Wolverine has Superhuman Speed/Reflexes for one thing. Lets just start with that.

Can you prove that?
It was also stated in the weapon x novel that Logan views bullets in slow motion

Here Wolverine moving faster then special opt train soldiers who are trained to take out a Super Human who had super human physical abilities failed to see him move.
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

Here Wolverine dodging energy blasts from a meta human showing his speed.
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energydodge3vl4fp2.jpg

Logan reacting and keeping up with speed demon
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strategydz6wt5.jpg

psycho gundam
battle hammer, post the pic of logan cutting storm's cape off when she was displaying her flight speed in the danger room. he ninja sliced a corner of her cape off with out moving anything but his arm.

wolverine is fast when combat is concerned, sure spider-man is faster in some areas but in a scrap, logan comes out on top imo

Mindset
........He had jsut healed seconds before namors elite guard arrived.........

also Logan healing factor is not unlimited the more damage done to it the slower it heals. That was a shit load of damage he ahd taken prior to fighting namor.

more like 6 times, and all from superhuman threats and this is all right after healing from a skeleton.

Umm, no, it wasn't seconds.

Wolverine started fighting Nitro for 2 pages in Wolverine #43, then there were 8 pages of them still fighting before the Atlantean even showed up.

And you were right about Logan's hf, when it wasn't amped to ridiculous levels, that is. Nothing suggests his hf slows after down damage during the time that Logan's healing factor was boosted.

I'll show exactly all the hits Logan took. And lol, I said 5 you say 6, is that really a huge difference? 2 are tackles anyway, only hit 3 times in the head.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-011.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-012.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-015.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-004.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-005.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-008.jpg

Placidity
It was also stated in the weapon x novel that Logan views bullets in slow motion

Here Wolverine moving faster then special opt train soldiers who are trained to take out a Super Human who had super human physical abilities failed to see him move.
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

He was still fighting only humans even if they are spec opts. I'll admit that speed depicted in here appears to be beyond peak human.

Here Wolverine dodging energy blasts from a meta human showing his speed.
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energydodge3vl4fp2.jpg

Respect. I dont think Wolverine has ever been seen to be this fast anywhere else though. This is like a speedster speed, which Logan is not.

Logan reacting and keeping up with speed demon
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strategydz6wt5.jpg
Well, this one really doesnt carry any weight imo. He kinda got lucky there, aswell as the fact that his opponent was running in a straight line.

So you showed that Wolverine is probably faster than peak human, but on par with Spiderman? Still a long way to go.

Battlehammer
Umm, no, it wasn't seconds.

Wolverine started fighting Nitro for 2 pages in Wolverine #43, then there were 8 pages of them still fighting before the Atlantean even showed up.

And you were right about Logan's hf, when it wasn't amped to ridiculous levels, that is. Nothing suggests his hf slows after down damage during the time that Logan's healing factor was boosted.

I'll show exactly all the hits Logan took. And lol, I said 5 you say 6, is that really a huge difference? 2 are tackles anyway, only hit 3 times in the head.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-011.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-012.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine44-015.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-004.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-005.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine45-008.jpg

even when Logan healing factor was at rediculous levels the more damage he takes the slower it becomes. He took a crazy amount of damage the day and was still able to withstand a bunch of shots from superstrong characters and was not even KO untill he was cheap shotted. None of which spiderman has a pray in hell of reproducing, so this arguements rather irrelevent lol.

Mindset
He was still fighting only humans even if they are spec opts. I'll admit that speed depicted in here appears to be beyond peak human.

Respect. I dont think Wolverine has ever been seen to be this fast anywhere else though. This is like a speedster speed, which Logan is not.

Well, this one really doesnt carry any weight imo. He kinda got lucky there, aswell as the fact that his opponent was running in a straight line.

So you showed that Wolverine is probably faster than peak human, but on par with Spiderman? Still a long way to go.

I don't think his speed is beyond peak human, I see Cap doing all those feats.

Mindset
even when Logan healing factor was at rediculous levels the more damage he takes the slower it becomes. He took a crazy amount of damage the day and was still able to withstand a bunch of shots from superstrong characters and was not even KO untill he was cheap shotted. None of which spiderman has a pray in hell of reproducing, so this arguements rather irrelevent lol.

No, it was relevant, again you didn't read the post I was quoting. Psycho was again wrongly implying something, this time he was making it seem like only Hulk level strength could ko him.

Really, where does it show his hf slowing down, because he got his face cut and it healed almost instantly.

Not sure how strong the Guard actually was, from what I saw no where near Namor level. And if a bunch of shots is 3, then yea, he took a bunch. And like I said a couple times, I already said he was hit from behind.

Anyway the point I'm making is you don't have to be WWH level to ko Wolverine, or even Hulk level, I'm sure there are times he has been knocked out by weaker than Namor as well.

Battlehammer
.........they were trained to take out a meta human who had superhuman reflex speed.........

well your not very knowlegable when ti comes to wolverine are you.

yea and? Wolverien keeping up with a speedster..........and he was not lucky at all.

pleases. Lets see a feat of spidermans speed that Logan can't match.

carver9

Wow, show me something spiderman did better then the 3 that battlehammer posted. I dont think that you have anything to rival that.

That feat of speed demon is a good feat even though he was going in a straight line. Wolverine was still able to keep up with a speedster.

jinzin
Lol, Wolverine rails Spidey's ass so hard in this thread it's not even funny.

Spiderman's strength advantage doesn't even mean anything here and that's the only advantage he's got really.

And please, Wolverine being KOed in Civil War by Namor means little to nothing.
Not only was it after taking multiple shots from Namor, and Janus another brick, and not only was it from a behind the back cheap shot, and NOT ONLY was it after Logan had to heal from a friggin skeleton which would have taxed his healing factor out anyways, but it was during the whole stint that Wolverine was missing half of his soul and inherently weaker as a result as flat out stated by Lazaer.

Battlehammer
No, it was relevant, again you didn't read the post I was quoting. Psycho was again wrongly implying something, this time he was making it seem like only Hulk level strength could ko him.

Really, where does it show his hf slowing down, because he got his face cut and it healed almost instantly.

Not sure how strong the Guard actually was, from what I saw no where near Namor level. And if a bunch of shots is 3, then yea, he took a bunch. And like I said a couple times, I already said he was hit from behind.

Anyway the point I'm making is you don't have to be WWH level to ko Wolverine, or even Hulk level, I'm sure there are times he has been knocked out by weaker than Namor as well.

does not need to be shown it a fact. The more damage he takes the slower it is. It been like this sinces he began. He not DP his healing factor does not run off unlimited energy.

sure there have been times were weaker characters have KO Logan however the vast majority of the time it has been shown the Logan can withstand class 100 threat attacks with out being KO.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
Lol, Wolverine rails Spidey's ass so hard in this thread it's not even funny.

Spiderman's strength advantage doesn't even mean anything here and that's the only advantage he's got really.

And please, Wolverine being KOed in Civil War by Namor means little to nothing.
Not only was it after taking multiple shots from Namor, and Janus another brick, and not only was it from a behind the back cheap shot, and NOT ONLY was it after Logan had to heal from a friggin skeleton which would have taxed his healing factor out anyways, but it was during the whole stint that Wolverine was missing half of his soul and inherently weaker as a result as flat out stated by Lazaer.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Wow, show me something spiderman did better then the 3 that battlehammer posted. I dont think that you have anything to rival that.

That feat of speed demon is a good feat even though he was going in a straight line. Wolverine was still able to keep up with a speedster.

Hits Speed Demon
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/430/feat3speedce0.jpg

Speedblitz a group of thugs
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7886/feat7speedskillsks8.jpg

Dodges energy blasts
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6573/feat28speedet4.jpg

Dodges laser guns
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5407/feat12speedal0.jpg

I think these at least rival those scans.

jinzin
Hits Speed Demon

Dodges energy blasts

Dodges laser guns

Oh.. Rival.. okay, for a sec there I almost went to get mah big guns. lol.

Mindset
does not need to be shown it a fact. The more damage he takes the slower it is. It been like this sinces he began. He not DP his healing factor does not run off unlimited energy.

sure there have been times were weaker characters have KO Logan however the vast majority of the time it has been shown the Logan can withstand class 100 threat attacks with out being KO.

Well, that kind of contradicts what was shown, which was pretty much his hf running off unlimited energy. In the fight his face healed form a cut almost instantly, I know that isn't concrete proof, but his hf seemed to operate differently during this time.

But w/e, at least you recognize WWH isn't the only person able to ko him.

Mindset
Oh.. Rival.. okay, for a sec there I almost went to get mah big guns. lol.

lol

Post them anyway, I'd like to see them.

Mindset
oops

Battlehammer
Well, that kind of contradicts what was shown, which was pretty much his hf running off unlimited energy.

umm actaully in the scnas you posted they even comment that Logan not in good shape.

jinzin
lol

Post them anyway, I'd like to see them.

Nah, I'll wait, almost done with the revamp respect thread anyways.

Battlehammer
Hits Speed Demon

Dodges energy blasts

Dodges laser guns

im not sure how some of theses rival them.

Mindset
umm actaully in the scnas you posted they even comment that Logan not in good shape.

Which one?

jinzin
Well, that kind of contradicts what was shown, which was pretty much his hf running off unlimited energy. In the fight his face healed form a cut almost instantly, I know that isn't concrete proof, but his hf seemed to operate differently during this time.

His HF doesn't run off unlimited energy. that's why it gets taxed out in the first place. In fact the damage he takes stays as ghost pains for weeks, months and even years after the physical wound heals.

Mindset
im not sure how some of theses rival them.

Oh, do you know what rival means?

carver9
Hits Speed Demon

Dodges energy blasts

Dodges laser guns

I dont think that those are good speed feats, the 1st one he basically stuck his arm out on a guy that was circling around him. Thats not a speed feat that a great strength feat on his arm because his arm didnt rip off.

the second feat is a agility feat

third, agility feat

fourth, agility feat.

Battlehammer
your third scann says it.

Mindset
His HF doesn't run off unlimited energy. that's why it gets taxed out in the first place. In fact the damage he takes stays as ghost pains for weeks, months and even years after the physical wound heals.

Yes, and this was all said before his hf was boosted, or after when it was downgraded.

Battlehammer
Oh, do you know what rival means?
yes almost or equal to and im nit sure they do.

Battlehammer
Yes, and this was all said before his hf was boosted, or after when it was downgraded.
umm his healing factor was never boosted to an unlimited energy supply nor was it ever suggested to be. it was only amde stronger.

Mindset
your third scann says it.

Scan says he is tired from fighting the Atlantean, who is significantly stronger than he is, is that what we were talking about?

Not trying to be an ass, I honestly don't remember.

Battlehammer
Scan says he is tired from fighting the Atlantean, who is significantly stronger than he is, is that what we were talking about?

Not trying to be an ass, I honestly don't remember.
it a combination of healing from a skeleton and fighting a man with vast superhuman strength.

the fact he tired at all is an indicator that his healing factor does not run off an unlimited supply

Mindset
I dont think that those are good speed feats, the 1st one he basically stuck his arm out on a guy that was circling around him. Thats not a speed feat that a great strength feat on his arm because his arm didnt rip off.

the second feat is a agility feat

third, agility feat

fourth, agility feat.

Oh, well you either are not good at interpreting, or you're blind.

He could react to SD. So when Wolverine through his experience figures out where SD will be next, and SD is running in a straight line that is a great speed feat, but when Spiderman does essentially the same thing it's not, ok.

Yes, he speedblitz multiple thugs, he dodges lasers and energy blasts, but those are only agility feats, but if Wolverine does it it's a speed feat, gotcha.

Mindset
it a combination of healing from a skeleton and fighting a man with vast superhuman strength.

the fact he tired at all is an indicator that his healing factor does not run off an unlimited supply

Ah I guess you may be right, although what does his hf run off of. Because as soon as he woke up he went to Atlantis, I assume he didn't stop at Burger King.

Battlehammer

He could react to SD. So when Wolverine through his experience figures out where SD will be next, and SD is running in a straight line that is a great speed feat, but when Spiderman does essentially the same thing it's not, ok.
Umm there completely different.

for one Wolverine keeping up with speed demons movements while he running.

spiderman was gettign pritty much speed blizt and was able to tagg him after having speed demon run around him a shit load of times.

there no way you can honestly tell me that the spiderman speed demon feat is as impressive as the wolverine one.

Yes, he speedblitz multiple thugs, he dodges lasers and energy blasts, but those are only agility feats, but if Wolverine does it it's a speed feat, gotcha.
thug onr kinda is agility feat. Logan not jumping around doing flips.

thug one is impressive, but it not as impressive as completely vanishing from site of highly trained military special opt who are trained to take out a meta human with superhuman reflexes.

the laser ones are good. The third one pritty much is the Logan feat were he running around dodging blasts.

Mindset
yes almost or equal to and im nit sure they do.

And why is that?

carver9

I guess you dont see the difference with the speed feat that wolverine did against speed demon then what spiderman did.

Wolverine kept up with a speeding speed demon that was running off, spiderman stuck his arm out at a person that was running in a circle. Do you see the difference.

The feat of spiderman jumping over lazers, its pretty good but it still dont match anything that battle hammer posted.

jinzin

What the f**k?

This has been a consistency his entire career. His HF doesn't run off unlimited energy. erm

Mindset
Umm there completely different.

for one Wolverine keeping up with speed demons movements while he running.

spiderman was gettign pritty much speed blizt and was able to tagg him after having speed demon run around him a shit load of times.

there no way you can honestly tell me that the spiderman speed demon feat is as impressive as the wolverine one.

thug onr kinda is agility feat. Logan not jumping around doing flips.

thug one is impressive, but it not as impressive as completely vanishing from site of highly trained military special opt who are trained to take out a meta human with superhuman reflexes.

the laser ones are good. The third one pritty much is the Logan feat were he running around dodging blasts.

Logan isn't keeping up with SD, he is trying to hit him and he's missing every time, which is why he says he needs to figure out where he will be next.

Just because Spiderman is flipping around doesn't take away the fact he has to have the speed to hit these guys before they can hit him. He takes down about 10 ppl and only around 3 shots are fired.

Mindset
I guess you dont see the difference with the speed feat that wolverine did against speed demon then what spiderman did.

Wolverine kept up with a speeding speed demon that was running off, spiderman stuck his arm out at a person that was running in a circle. Do you see the difference.

The feat of spiderman jumping over lazers, its pretty good but it still dont match anything that battle hammer posted.

Wolverine kept up with SD by missing him every time when SD was running in a straight line, ok.

When Wolverine hit him he was coming in to attack again, Wolverine figured out where he'd be before SD got there, that is how he was able to hit him.

He was dodging lasers, same as Wolverine was dodging them, only difference is Wolverine was running around while Spiderman was jumping around.

Mindset
What the f**k?

This has been a consistency his entire career. His HF doesn't run off unlimited energy. erm

So what does it run off of?

He went from being a skeleton, to fighting an Atlantean, to fighting Namor, then to going to Antlantis and fighting Namor again.

jinzin
So what does it run off of?

He went from being a skeleton, to fighting an Atlantean, to fighting Namor, then to going to Antlantis and fighting Namor again.
Well we're really not in any sort of position so say what he DID do between his KO and going down to Atlantis. We know he talked to Tony and got an IM suit, which I'm sure that Tony didn't bring with him when he was first talking with Wolverine.

Don't know what it runs off of besides his mutation.
We do know that the rate of his HF and it's strength are contingent on how much energy he has, we have scans stating that food, sleep, and hydration have a direct relationship with his healing factor, and we know that it can be taxed out as Wolverine's stated as much dozens of times as well as proven it when the reavers tortured him and left him crucified which was something his HF didn't recover from for years after the fact.

Wolverine's body's in a constant state of pain and healing and we can assume that as long as there's a "center mass" Wolverine's mutation should work to recover him to a full body. But that doesn't mean it will recover him to 100% or that it will be as strong/fast as it would have been before the damage.

When I do post the respect thread, the whole first section goes into Wolverine theory for brick punches and KO's perhaps you should take a gander when it's up.

Battlehammer

Just because Spiderman is flipping around doesn't take away the fact he has to have the speed to hit these guys before they can hit him. He takes down about 10 ppl and only around 3 shots are fired.

And? It still not on the level of wolverine feat.

spiderman did it vs common thugs.

Logan did it vs special opt memeber trained to take out a meta human who had superhuman reflexes.

spiderman guys saw him and some were able to even firer.

Logan guys were complete speed blizt to the point were he fanished and ended up behind them and they did not see him.

Placidity
^ Of course his HF doesnt run on a unlimited supply of energy, neither should his healing factor be able to regenerate substantial amount of body tissue without first having a meal (a large one). If you want to go into scientific detail, then alot of things arent possible.

Now I'm not saying this automatically means Wolverine's HF has unlimited energy, I'm just saying you can't rule it out based on "science".

Mindset
What I don't understand is why we assume his healing factor operated the same when during this time he was immortal.

I know his healing factor could be taxed before this came, and after it was gone, I just don't know why it would be the same when during this period he could heal from any amount of damage.

jinzin
What I don't understand is why we assume his healing factor operated the same when during this time he was immortal.

I know his healing factor could be taxed before this came, and after it was gone, I just don't know why it would be the same when during this period he could heal from any amount of damage.

I'm not sure I'm following completely.. the same with what?

Battlehammer
^ Of course his HF doesnt run on a unlimited supply of energy, neither should his healing factor be able to regenerate substantial amount of body tissue without first having a meal (a large one). If you want to go into scientific detail, then alot of things arent possible.

Now I'm not saying this automatically means Wolverine's HF has unlimited energy, I'm just saying you can't rule it out based on "science".
were not ruling it out based of sciences were ruling it off based on comic evidences and stated facts.

Erik-Lensherr
Spiderman.

Battlehammer

he was immortal sinces world war 1. Mean when it was stated he needed food , sleep ect. he was already immortal.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Spiderman.
wolverine

Placidity
You guys have been debating about how SM's feats arent speed but agility, yet you managed to forget that agility is what's important in hand to hand combat.

Also, speed is a factor of agility (although they cannot be used interchangeably).

On another note, are we declaring Wolverine a Speedster now? Since he can keep up with Speed Demon and all that?

Mindset
he was immortal sinces world war 1. Mean when it was stated he needed food , sleep ect. he was already immortal.

If he was actually immortal since WW1 why did his hf just recently get to those levels?

Battlehammer
If he was actually immortal since WW1 why did his hf just recently get to those levels?
becauses it progressed and increased with power over the years.

Mindset
And? It still not on the level of wolverine feat.

spiderman did it vs common thugs.

Logan did it vs special opt memeber trained to take out a meta human who had superhuman reflexes.

spiderman guys saw him and some were able to even firer.

Logan guys were complete speed blizt to the point were he fanished and ended up behind them and they did not see him.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/2578/feat30speed1gn4.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4733/feat30speed2uq1.jpg

I'll try to find the scans of him being too fast for the shield agents to react to.

Or not, it wont even matter, Wolverine is not faster than Spiderman anyway.

Mindset
becauses it progressed and increased with power over the years.

Where was this stated?

Placidity

Hey what sense of "immortal" are we talking about?

Battlehammer
You guys have been debating about how SM's feats arent speed but agility, yet you managed to forget that agility is what's important in hand to hand combat.
skill is far more important

still waiting for you to provide evidences of spiderman be faster then Logan.

Battlehammer
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/2578/feat30speed1gn4.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4733/feat30speed2uq1.jpg

I'll try to find the scans of him being too fast for the shield agents to react to.

thats still not as impressive. The guy Logan speed blizt could not see him move or even pull the trigger.

Battlehammer
Where was this stated?
60 and 48 I believe.

Battlehammer
Hey what sense of "immortal" are we talking about?
he can't remain dead and was able to keep coming back from the dead.

Mindset
thats still not as impressive. The guy Logan speed blizt could not see him move or even pull the trigger.

Yea, but Spiderman wasn't attacking this guys, who happened to be battle armor. He was able to dodge there attack so fast that they thought they hit him, thus moving too fast for their eyes to follow.

Battlehammer
Yea, but Spiderman wasn't attacking this guys, who happened to be battle armor. He was able to dodge there attack so fast that they thought they hit him, thus moving too fast for their eyes to follow.
which is still not as impressive as completely vanishing from site from a group of specially trained soldiers and ending up behind them when they were dirrectly staring at him.

the feat you showed Logan has one just like it and it simply not as impressive as Logan speed blizting the soldiers.

jinzin

Also, speed is a factor of agility (although they cannot be used interchangeably).

On another note, are we declaring Wolverine a Speedster now? Since he can keep up with Speed Demon and all that?

Something I stated in another thread but it has it's applications here too:

"What I find funny is how you try to use his agility like it's some sort of an advantage in a fight. It isn't. What does his agility do for him besides get him put into positions he can't get out of?
Because there's multitudes of examples where his agility does nothing more with streeters but get him into trouble. Getting caught leaping in midair by Black Panther and having his head rammed through a desk and floorboards, trying to use acrobatics around Redskull and nailed in the solar plexus, getting stabbed trying to jump away from Wolverine.
Lol, his fight with Cap is a primary example of this, "While I'm still in midair before I can turn around", BAM he gets hit in the back. His agility, like his Spider Sense is something that plays against him in h2h combat with high ranking street levels, it's one of the foremost reasons he gets hit in the first place, and it's what basically makes him a sitting duck to guys who read and lead their opponents with timed striking.

Then we've got this ridiculous notion that Spiderman's a good deal faster than Cap. The only reason anyone even says that he's faster at all is because it makes the most sense with him being a clear-cut superhuman and his feats of speed are more numerous. When you look at feat by feat comparisons however. While they may be more numerous, they aren't more impressive. I have no problems saying Spiderman's marginally faster, but he isn't fast enough to a degree that would make any discernable difference in a fight with Cap.

The bare balls of the matter is this: Spiderman's only real advantage that he brings to the fight is his strength. At base level in h2h, Spiderman's really just a very impressive looking reactive fighter. His powers of SS and agility are only used to their best with Spiderman when he has something to react to. Against a man who's experience and natural talent for fighting make him one of if not the best h2h fighter on Marvel Earth, against a man who's strategic brilliance will immediately be setting up strategies to use Spiderman's strengths against him, being a reactive fighter is possibly the worst thing Spiderman could be here. "

I figure it has to do with his mutation, multiple references with Sabretooth basically imply that Wolverine's continuing to develop in his mutation and that eventually he'll turn into another Sabretooth.

Mindset
which is still not as impressive as completely vanishing from site from a group of specially trained soldiers and ending up behind them when they were dirrectly staring at him.

the feat you showed Logan has one just like it and it simply not as impressive as Logan speed blizting the soldiers.

And Logan has many feats where he speedblitz a group of soldiers before they can react?

And vanishing from the sight of this soldiers Spiderman could have ended up behind them imo, except he opted to vanish from their sight and climb a building.

Placidity
Just check out the Respect Spiderman threads.

Spiderman has also caught a bullet before (I'd assume you know that well enough not to ask me for a pic, but if you didnt know that then its also in one of the respect threads).

People using the SD example imply that he is as fast as him, and therefore is a Speedster, which I think you will find your own implication abit incorrect to say the least.

(apparently I'm too newb to post links on this forum, so I apologize for lack of links)

Placidity
he can't remain dead and was able to keep coming back from the dead.

Cool, I always thought he could be killed by decapitation (obviously not with Adamantium on).

I'm not challenging you on this, but do you have scans showing that he is immortal, I'm just interested. Promise smile

Mindset
Cool, I always thought he could be killed by decapitation (obviously not with Adamantium on).

I'm not challenging you on this, but do you have scans showing that he is immortal, I'm just interested. Promise smile

He's not immortal anymore.

Placidity
Something I stated in another thread but it has it's applications here too:

"What I find funny is how you try to use his agility like it's some sort of an advantage in a fight. It isn't. What does his agility do for him besides get him put into positions he can't get out of?
Because there's multitudes of examples where his agility does nothing more with streeters but get him into trouble. Getting caught leaping in midair by Black Panther and having his head rammed through a desk and floorboards, trying to use acrobatics around Redskull and nailed in the solar plexus, getting stabbed trying to jump away from Wolverine.
Lol, his fight with Cap is a primary example of this, "While I'm still in midair before I can turn around", BAM he gets hit in the back. His agility, like his Spider Sense is something that plays against him in h2h combat with high ranking street levels, it's one of the foremost reasons he gets hit in the first place, and it's what basically makes him a sitting duck to guys who read and lead their opponents with timed striking.

I really have to disagree with you there. Having enhanced agility can never be a disadvantage (save PIS/CIS).
I really don't see your logic in this. I guess someone like the Flash or Superman who are far superior in this regard should be disadvantaged?

It just doesn't make sense to me on any level. Being fast, stronger, more durable etc, they are all valuble, increasing amounts of any of these abilities can only be a good thing.

What your example shows is that Spiderman has not mastered his use of agility and fighting prowness, thats another thing. Such as jumping away at the wrong time, leaving himself vulnerable. Its not because he is very agile that got him hurt, its because he was not good at predicting his opponent's attacks aswell as they could anticipate his.

Also, you talk about agility as if its all about jumping and doing flips which is not at all correct. Agility is factored by speed, reaction time, balance and alot more. Continuously dodging punches would be considered as an agility feat.

jinzin
I really have to disagree with you there. Having enhanced agility can never be a disadvantage (save PIS/CIS).
I really don't see your logic in this. I guess someone like the Flash or Superman who are far superior in this regard should be disadvantaged? In what regard agility?

I don't think Supes, nor Flash are far superior in agility to Spiderman.
Are you talking speed? Because that's another argument.

Spiderman's agility does leave him as a sitting duck and it gets him suckered in h2h fights with people. Agilities, good for acrobatics, acrobatics are not nesecarily good for fighting.

And Spiderman's agility isn't far and above the likes of people like Wolverine who also has enhanced agility, Spiderman's strength just makes it appear that way.

It just doesn't make sense to me on any level. Being fast, stronger, more durable etc, they are all valuble, increasing amounts of any of these abilities can only be a good thing. Depends really. Intelligence is great but that doesn't mean that the Leader's about to take Wolverine in a fist fight, mental powers are nice, but they won't help professor X win a foot race.

Strength, speed and durability are going to be valuable in increasing factors no matter what simply based on the fact that increased those factors don't necessarily rely on how one uses them to remain effective. Agility in Spiderman's case here does. It doesn't stand as a real advantage if at all.

What your example shows is that Spiderman has not mastered his use of agility and fighting prowness, thats another thing. Such as jumping away at the wrong time, leaving himself vulnerable. Its not because he is very agile that got him hurt, its because he was not good at predicting his opponent's attacks aswell as they could anticipate his. I wasn't trying to blame his agility for him being hit, but the way he uses it. Though I see where you got that from in that post.

Also, you talk about agility as if its all about jumping and doing flips which is not at all correct. Agility is factored by speed, reaction time, balance and alot more. Continuously dodging punches would be considered as an agility feat. I'm under the impression that people are reffering to his acrobatic skill when mentioning his agility as an advantage otherwise bringing up his SS, reflexes, and speed would all be redundant.

Placidity
I don't think Supes, nor Flash are far superior in agility to Spiderman.
Are you talking speed? Because that's another argument.

Spiderman's agility does leave him as a sitting duck and it gets him suckered in h2h fights with people. Agilities, good for acrobatics, acrobatics are not nesecarily good for fighting.

Again, agility is not just about acrobatics although it definately is required for that. I think we don't have the same definition of agility.

And Spiderman's agility isn't far and above the likes of people like Wolverine who also has enhanced agility, Spiderman's strength just makes it appear that way.

I don't think strength can give the impression of agility... (I'll think abt that one).

Depends really. Intelligence is great but that doesn't mean that the Leader's about to take Wolverine in a fist fight, mental powers are nice, but they won't help professor X win a foot race.

Strength, speed and durability are going to be valuable in increasing factors no matter what simply based on the fact that increased those factors don't necessarily rely on how one uses them to remain effective. Agility in Spiderman's case here does. It doesn't stand as a real advantage if at all.

Well, it could prove to be advatangeous for him, or possibly fatal depending on how well he can anticipate his opponent. You had examples that showed him making bad calls during a fight, that doesn't mean he does it ALL the time. In fact, for the most part, I would say he uses it quite well to evade attacks. Several of your examples also show that he gets put down in mid-air due to a RANGED attack, which wolverine doesnt have.

I wasn't trying to blame his agility for him being hit, but the way he uses it. Though I see where you got that from in that post.

Agree, Exactly what I've been saying. What I disagree on (same thing above), is your assumption that his agility will be his downfall. Everyone makes mistakes in battle, this is just an example of one of them. Will he make a bad decision during a fight vs Wolverine, maybe, maybe not (Although out of every fight, the chances of his agility being used against him are alot less)

Charlotte DeBel
As for superstrength creating illusion of superagility, two words- superstrong limbs. Means you can jump better, for example, if your legs are superstrong.

jinzin
Again, agility is not just about acrobatics although it definately is required for that. I think we don't have the same definition of agility.

I don't think strength can give the impression of agility... (I'll think abt that one).
When you've got characters that can do similar acrobatics, have comparable feats of speed, and the same types of dexterity it would seem any argument in favor of agility being a massive advantage in Spiderman's favor is actually just one in favor of his strength.

Well, it could prove to be advatangeous for him, or possibly fatal depending on how well he can anticipate his opponent. You had examples that showed him making bad calls during a fight, that doesn't mean he does it ALL the time. In fact, for the most part, I would say he uses it quite well to evade attacks. Several of your examples also show that he gets put down in mid-air due to a RANGED attack, which wolverine doesnt have. I agree. For the "most part" Spiderman does use his Spider Sense and agility very very very well.. But the "most part" really doesn't take into consideration a control group like high tier street levels. When that specific consistency is called into question Spiderman's use of his agility is less than impressive. And since, that control group is the only one relievent to this thread of course it's the one I'd draw examples from.

I don't know why you're refferencing ranged attacks since the only one who had anything close to the sort out of that group was Cap, and he only used it as a distraction.
Black Panther and Red Skull had no such range.

Agree, Exactly what I've been saying. What I disagree on (same thing above), is your assumption that his agility will be his downfall. Everyone makes mistakes in battle, this is just an example of one of them. Will he make a bad decision during a fight vs Wolverine, maybe, maybe not (Although out of every fight, the chances of his agility being used against him are alot less) I'm not assuming that agility will be his downfall. What I did was make the argument that agility is not necessarily an advantage against people at Logan's level in h2h. That's not an assumption, it's an inference that I've gathered from multitudes of fights against people at or near Logans skill level where that exact thing holds true.

Placidity
Wouldn't that actually mean that it allows you to be superagile than? Not an "illusion"?
You can't really fake agility, just as you can fake speed. Speed is a factor of Agility FYI.

Battlehammer
Wouldn't that actually mean that it allows you to be superagile than? Not an "illusion"?
You can't really fake agility, just as you can fake speed. Speed is a factor of Agility FYI.
agility is not speed.

still waiting for an evidences of spiderman being faster then wolverine and sttating one should look in the respect thread does not count as providing evidences.

ive seen teh respect thread and I own most of his comics and I have yet to see him do a speed feat Logan can not match.

redhotrash
Wolverine can break mach 5 ya know. In the Pizza Hut special Marvel Comics promotion comic back in 1994, Wolverine is shown in Japan on page 5 and back in Ny on page 7, but is never shown boarding a jet, so he MUST have cleared that distance on foot.
Also Wolverine CAN catch bullets with his teeth, nay, his eyelids. He just doesnt because its quicker to run through them and cut the guy with the gun! Obviously his healing factor doesnt register the pain of being shot, and he doesnt mind replacing costumes.
::sigh::

OneDumbG0
Wolverine's good. Not that good. And he certainly has not studied Spidey's fighting style for years so well that he's able to read him like an open book. His adamantium skeleton gives him a fair advantage, but Spidey's taken apart tougher. And without the vast disadvantage of complete knowledge of fighting style, Spidey can hang on and win.

Spiderman 6/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wolverine can break mach 5 ya know. In the Pizza Hut special Marvel Comics promotion comic back in 1994, Wolverine is shown in Japan on page 5 and back in Ny on page 7, but is never shown boarding a jet, so he MUST have cleared that distance on foot.
Also Wolverine CAN catch bullets with his teeth, nay, his eyelids. He just doesnt because its quicker to run through them and cut the guy with the gun! Obviously his healing factor doesnt register the pain of being shot, and he doesnt mind replacing costumes.
::sigh::

your an idiot. go away or post something usefull you tool.

Badabing
your an idiot. go away or post something usefull you tool. Originally posted by Badabing
Stop now.....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wolverine's good. Not that good. And he certainly has not studied Spidey's fighting style for years so well that he's able to read him like an open book. His adamantium skeleton gives him a fair advantage, but Spidey's taken apart tougher. And without the vast disadvantage of complete knowledge of fighting style, Spidey can hang on and win.

Spiderman 6/10.

what are you even talking about.

why would Logan need to study a far less skileld opponet in order to beat him?

Logan taken peiople far tougher then spiderman as well..........

It not very hard to read spiderman like a book..........punisher did it in one of there first fights. Spiderman not very good at hiding his movements.

spiderman has little knolwedge of Logan fighting skills as well...........so tell me how Logan have little knwoledge of spidermans fighting style means he loses?

your arguement simply flawed and makes really no senses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing

my bad he just wicked annoying

redhotrash
"Acutually" Im not a idiot.
"Aucatualy" I did post something useful.
"Acacatuayl" Im not a tool.
Anyway, yeah Wolverine wins this 10/10. I have a 1987 Marvel sticker book that shows Wolverine destroying a Sentinel with his barefist, no claws or anything. Can Spidey do that?
Not to mention Wolverine has speed blitzed Hand Ninjas, who of course are like twice as fast as Spider-man.
Speaking of Hand Ninjas, did you know Wolverine has killed a thousand, no make that thirty thousand of them so far? He said it, ON PANEL. How a super secret exclusive ninja organization can keep their membership numbers up with Wolverine going genocide on them weekly is beyond me.
Oh yeah, that Wolverine that WWH beat up recently? Totally a Skrull.

Battlehammer

yes you are.

your attempt at sarcasam fail.

make an actaul arguement or leave. your attempts to belittle the wolverine supporters is just sad. Make a stances or don't bother with your lame ass attempt at coping steven colber.

redhotrash
Wolverine Supporters? Dont you mean "Fanboys?". It doesnt get boring to blindly back a single character in every debate? I rarely see you post outside of Wolverine fights. Are you even capable of thinking unbiasedly in a Logan fight?
ANYWAY, Wolverine still wins this. He almost killed Thanos once ya know.

Battlehammer

OneDumbG0
what are you even talking about.

why would Logan need to study a far less skileld opponet in order to beat him?

Logan taken peiople far tougher then spiderman as well..........

It not very hard to read spiderman like a book..........punisher did it in one of there first fights. Spiderman not very good at hiding his movements.

spiderman has little knolwedge of Logan fighting skills as well...........so tell me how Logan have little knwoledge of spidermans fighting style means he loses?

your arguement simply flawed and makes really no senses. Logan doesn't necessarily need to study anybody in order to have a chance of winning. Having knowledge of your opponent is not a necessary component in winning. It simply makes things that much easier. Punisher has, on-panel, verified that he studies anybody he thinks would be an opponent. Indeed, Punisher hunted Spiderman in his first appearance and so it makes sense that he would have studied him and be able to take advantage of this in subsequent fights. However, it's nothing compared to Cap's knowledge of Spiderman. Don't compare Castle's observations from hunting Spiderman to Captain America's years and years of studying Spiderman.

Spiderman's spider-sense, superior strength, superior agility/reflex advantage and unorthodox fighting style are what cause Logan to lose this H2H fight, despite Logan's advantage in soaking up damage and superior martial arts skills. Cap's superior martial arts skills mean more because he has Spidey's fighting style down so well, he can position Parker where he wants him and counter him easily. This negates his spider-senses and agility/reflex advantage and wipes out his unorthodox fighting style from being factors.

Logan does not have this years-long in-depth knowledge and has a much less chance of nullifying his spider-senses, agilty/reflex advantages, nor his unorthodox fighting style. This is why H2H, no claws, no webs, Wolverine loses in a very close fight. You can feel free to compare Logan's physicality and skills with Cap's. But we both know that Cap's main advantage against Spidey is his years long in-depth knowledge of Spiderman's fighting abilities and powers. Logan is not interchangeable with Rogers despite their comparable stats and skills. Your questions are misdirected and you missed the point completely.

Spiderman 6/10.

redhotrash
No but he stabbed him WITH HIS CLAWS! They are adamantium and cut anything.
And also, Im glad you are willing to lend your expertise to TMNT, Thundercats, and Companions of the hall posts. Out dated saturday morning cartoon/D&D characters FTW! Battle Toads vs Samurai Pizza Cats! lol

Battlehammer
No but he stabbed him WITH HIS CLAWS! They are adamantium and cut anything.
And also, Im glad you are willing to lend your expertise to TMNT, Thundercats, and Companions of the hall posts. Out dated saturday morning cartoon/D&D characters FTW! Battle Toads vs Samurai Pizza Cats! lol

..........yea and does not mean they kill him.

I was refferring the comics.............and ninja turtle comic are still ongoing...............

what wrong with ninja turtle comics? Or thunder cat comics? or forgotten realms books?

the only one of thoses which do not currently still run are the thundercats.

Battlehammer

redhotrash
Did he just call someone else's fanboyism retarded?

Battlehammer
Did he just call someone else's fanboyism retarded?
are you still talking?

redhotrash
"Axeutaully" Im done with this thread. Enjoy.

Marvelknight

Battlehammer
"Axeutaully" Im done with this thread. Enjoy.
It spelled actaully

anytime you wish to have a battlezone match i will be here waiting.

Battlehammer
"Hypersenses" hysterical....... laughing....... lol..... blowup
....................... would you rather superhuman senses?

not really sure what was so funny about that?

you have a really dumb senses of humor............

OneDumbG0
Insults is pretty much the only leg he has to stand on. I'd be grumpy too if my favorite character got raped in recent comics like his has. Hypersenses didn't help Daredevil apparently from recently posted scans since Spiderman is that much faster and stronger than either Daredevil or Wolverine. I doubt Logan's sense of smell is going to help him avoid Spidey's jumpkick more than his simple eyesight would.

And healing factor completely negates Spidey's superior strength? Ha. That's a good one. That's as logical as saying Spiderman's agility or spidersense negates Wolverine's martial arts skills. This isn't cards. You can't just automatically negate one advantage with another as if they were directly interchangeable. Wolverine's been knocked out by foes with superior strength and while his healing factor makes it harder, it doesn't negate the possibility. Especially when MANY foes have knocked him out historically.

Spiderman 6/10.

Badabing
Guys, everybody needs to relax and remember these are COMICS. Remember, I have teh power of banning! durfist

FYI, Wolverine has very heightened senses.

The match is close. Can Spidey do enough damage considering Logan still has a HF and adamantium skeleton? Can Logan put Spidey down w/o claws?

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Guys, everybody needs to relax and remember these are COMICS. Remember, I have teh power of banning! durfist

The match is close. Can Spidey do enough damage considering Logan still has a HF and adamantium skeleton? Can Logan put Spidey down w/o claws?

lol im calm I just simply had no idea what the hell he was blabing on and on about capt for when capt not in the thread nor did I even mention him.

Badabing
lol im calm I just simply had no idea what the hell he was blabing on and on about capt for when capt not in the thread nor did I even mention him. I was just talking about the tone of the thread. No one person was to blame. durverine

Battlehammer
I was just talking about the tone of the thread. No one person was to blame. durverine

I know lol .

I love that dur.

Marvelknight
I was just talking about the tone of the thread. No one person was to blame. durverine

How in the hell did you do that Bada?

Ha-Son
Special mod powers.

OneDumbG0
I sincerely hope that jinzin's theory is true. I really do. Because the fact that you're so desperately relying on it now... even when the comic hasn't been published yet. I mean... you would look so utterly pathetic if it didn't turn out to be true. I honestly would be sad for you. Like, for real sad. You have no idea how much I'm not even being sarcastic right now.

Mystique beat Logan before Logan beat Mystique per forum rules. He was knocked out first before she became incapacitated at his mercy. Oh and how that is even relevant to this fight since Wolverine used his claws... well... it's beyond me. Missed the point of the thread?

Either way Wolverine's been knocked out by foes weaker than Spiderman. And once again, you saying healing factor automatically negates strength is an inane as someone asserting that spidersense automatically negates martial arts. Now you're acting like his sense of smell will assist him in dodging his shots more than his eyesight would. Lol. "I smell that his fist is about to connect with my jaw! Must dodge!" *miss* "Thank goodness for the acuity of my olfactory senses!"

laughing out loud

Battlehammer
what did he do?

Placidity

Well, spiderman can only get a win through a KO.

Spiderman is Stronger and Faster than Wolverine, while wolverine is more durable and more "skilled".

I'm done debating with people who keep insisting that Wolverine has superspeed, not to mention to a point where they actually believe he can keep up with Speed Demon, effectively making him a speedster.

Marvelknight
what did he do?

The Wolverine smilies face.

Battlehammer

Marvelknight

Spiderman is Stronger and Faster than Wolverine, while wolverine is more durable and more "skilled".

I'm done debating with people who keep insisting that Wolverine has superspeed, not to mention to a point where they actually believe he can keep up with Speed Demon, effectively making him a speedster.

I agree, that's pushing it.

Battlehammer

prove he faster. I have asked you to repeatedly and you have not.

I find you ammusing. You keep insisting spidermans faster, but have presented no evidences and then ignore evidences presented to you.

show evidences or shut up.

Logan does of a degree of inhuman speed.

Logan not a peak-human and never has been.

Battlehammer
I agree, that's pushing it.
no more then spiderman fans.

Badabing
How in the hell did you do that Bada? Check your PMs if you seek wisdom.newjak_yodafist

Placidity
prove he faster. I have asked you to repeatedly and you have not.

I find you ammusing. You keep insisting spidermans faster, but have presented no evidences and then ignore evidences presented to you.

show evidences or shut up.

Logan does of a degree of inhuman speed.

Logan not a peak-human and never has been.

Yes, You managed to prove he is on the same level as Speed Demon in terms of speed.

Good Job dude. You Win. Wolverine's Speed = Speed Demons.
With that kind of speed, Spiderman with have a hard time touching him if he plays it smart.

Wolverine takes it 10/10. And if this was with claws, it would be like 100/10.

I mean seriously, all these spiderman fanboys! How is Spiderman even going to AFFECT Wolverine in the slightest? I mean even the HULK couldn't KO him easily. Spidey would just be beating away at his chest (and probably hurt his hand) and Wolverine would just be laughing at him.

Battlehammer

carver9
People think that spiderman is the fastest man alive even though people like cap, wolverine, daredevil, and black panther has similar feats and have proven on numerous of occasions that they could whoop spiderman a**.

Placidity

Placidity
People think that spiderman is the fastest man alive

I'm pretty sure that title belongs to The Flash.

Battlehammer
No not really, SD was running away in a straight line. To "follow his movement" he would also need to have equal or superior speed. [/QUOTE
not really. He need to have inhuman combat speed and reflexes which logan has. he fallowed him for a short while and when demon turn back to attack again Logan was ready.

Placidity
not really. He need to have inhuman combat speed and reflexes which logan has. he fallowed him for a short while and when demon turn back to attack again Logan was ready.

We'll just have to disagree then I guess, because thats what I see clearly in the picture.

Battlehammer
We'll just have to disagree then I guess, because thats what I see clearly in the picture.
either way im still waiting on the evidences of spiderman being faster..........

Placidity
either way im still waiting on the evidences of spiderman being faster..........

Hammer, as I said before, just check out the Respect Spiderman Threads and look for Speed Feats, or are you afraid of what you might find? stick out tongue

But here are just a few....

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4555/fnspiderman40090lt.jpg

Dodging a bullet after its fired.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6506479

Some other stuff...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8447506

I just got all of these from the Respect thread, go check it out, you may just earn a little more respect for the web crawler!

You'll also find him doing stuff like dodging and catching bullets, dodging blasts from people like Electro, Ironman, Silver Surfer and all sorts of fun stuff.

Battlehammer

Mindset
Wolverine did NOT follow Speed Demon's movements, please stop saying he did. The scan shows Wolverine could not lay a finger on Speed Demon while running in a straight line, which is why Wolverine says he has to predict where he will be next. If he could follow his movements he would not need to predict where he would be.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>