Deadpool vs Spiderman fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no weapons or items. no prep. featureless enviorment.

Mindset
Spiderman, Wade will let himself be hit too much.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman, Wade will let himself be hit too much.

Totally agree even though I think that wade have enough speed to keep up with spiderman and beat him. Just look at wade fight against the avengers, he was to fast for all of them except cap.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Totally agree even though I think that wade have enough speed to keep up with spiderman and beat him. Just look at wade fight against the avengers, he was to fast for all of them except cap.

I disagree, Wade is better at hth than Spiderman, but Spiderman outclasses him in everything else. Coupled with the fact that Wade will leave himself open a lot I don't see him winning.

Even if Wade didn't allow himself to get hit on purpose I still see Peter winning the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
I disagree, Wade is better at hth than Spiderman, but Spiderman outclasses him in everything else. Coupled with the fact that Wade will leave himself open a lot I don't see him winning.

Even if Wade didn't allow himself to get hit on purpose I still see Peter winning the majority.

And where are you getting the fact that spiderman is better then wade in almost everything. I give him the strength but his strength would be cancelled out by wades helling factor. Speed, thats negotiable because I think that wade has more then enough speed to keep up with spiderman. I agree though, I give spiderman a majority but it wont be a big majority, something like 6/10. Now if this was with all equipment, then I would give wade the advatage due to his sword and his skill. He did beat task master in h2h, something that pete failed to do.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
And where are you getting the fact that spiderman is better then wade in almost everything. I give him the strength but his strength would be cancelled out by wades helling factor. Speed, thats negotiable because I think that wade has more then enough speed to keep up with spiderman. I agree though, I give spiderman a majority but it wont be a big majority, something like 6/10. Now if this was with all equipment, then I would give wade the advatage due to his sword and his skill. He did beat task master in h2h, something that pete failed to do.

What do you mean where am I getting that Pete is better than Wade in almost everything, that is a fact.

Besides hth skill and obviously hf, what does Wade have over Spiderman?

Spiderman's first fight with TM was PIS imo, he couldn't even dodge a cane, his spider sense didn't even warn him. no expression Bad writing. Also Spiderman was able to break TM's sword and toss him aside in another scuffle.

Scoobless
SM wins ... again.

Placidity
^ Well, he does lose in the Ironman vs SM. Cheer up =]

Just think about it this way, if you had it your way, SM would probably be losing to someone like Artie, and then someone else would be complaining.... I kid I Kid.

Lord Feron
If it purely H2H i think Spider man gets the slim majority. Wade is good but in this fight SM wins!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
^ Well, he does lose in the Ironman vs SM. Cheer up =]

Just think about it this way, if you had it your way, SM would probably be losing to someone like Artie, and then someone else would be complaining.... I kid I Kid.

I meant "again" as in he beats Deadpool "again" (cos he already beat him in a comic)

stick out tongue

starlock
Spiderman for the win

::TNA_TITAN::
SM

Marvelknight
Spidey.

guy222
Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.