Venom (Eddie Brock) vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
FIGHT!

Placidity
Um, I'm not really sure about exactly how Venom's strength compares to Sabretooth...

Anyway...

7/10 Venom

Unless like in the SM vs Wolverine thread, Sabretooth gets super speed. then I would say

5/10 - Anybody's game

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
7/10 Venom

Unless like in the SM vs Wolverine thread, Sabretooth gets super speed. then I would say

5/10 - Anybody's game

lol

Venom wins 9-10/10

Placidity
Gee, I'm really starting to dislike people who quote others while replying with "lol". First of all its just rude (and unprovoked), if you dont agree with someone, theres no need to be smart about it . But I guess it is the internet, and probably 90% of people on it do it, so meh.

Secondly, at least offer a little insight as to why you think what you think (9/10).

On another note... does this Sabretooth have adamantium and all that good stuff?

llagrok
lol

sabretooth 7/10

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
Gee, I'm really starting to dislike people who quote others while replying with "lol". First of all its just rude (and unprovoked), if you dont agree with someone, theres no need to be smart about it . But I guess it is the internet, and probably 90% of people on it do it, so meh.

Secondly, at least offer a little insight as to why you think what you think (9/10).

On another note... does this Sabretooth have adamantium and all that good stuff?

I thought you were making a joke about the superspeed thing. I thought it was funny. Typing "lol" indicated that.

If you weren't making a joke then feel free to think it's rude.

All matches are current/most recent versions of characters, so no adamantium.

Venom has everything Sabretooth has plus a lot more strength and various other options for the win, including putting tendrils inside ST and gutting him from the inside.

::TNA_TITAN::
Venom 7/10, because of his agility, power and the abilities of the symbiote suit

Placidity
Originally posted by Scoobless
I thought you were making a joke about the superspeed thing. I thought it was funny. Typing "lol" indicated that.

Venom has everything Sabretooth has plus a lot more strength and various other options for the win, including putting tendrils inside ST and gutting him from the inside.

Oh I see, glad we got past the misunderstanding. cool

Lord Feron
But sabes was seen holding she-hulk by the neck with 1 arm! wtf but it happened. I want venom to win but Sabes seems to be really powerful now.

Scoobless
That's Exiles Sabretooth, not 616.

Exiles is occasionally inconsistent with their alternate reality characters ... some seem stronger, some seem weaker (than their 616 counterparts)

Lord Feron
oh ok, so Venom ftw!

spidey-dude
venom easy

krisblaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lol

sabretooth 7/10
This guy was in the right.

SamZED
I say he was wrong. evil face

Spawningpool
Venom

neroe
Lol. Venom easy win.

Sabertooth even will not damage

Estacado
Originally posted by krisblaze
This guy was in the right.
Nyugga wut?uhuh
Eddie rapes.sneer

Surtur
Saying Venom wins "7 out of 10" is strange to me. So..for those 3 times he loses is he just forgetting to use his powers? Or what is the rationale behind this? Does Venom have a crazy quirk where once he gets 7 victories he just decides to abandon using his speed? If he's getting 7 wins against Sabretooth..why in gods name would he not, for the last 3 fights, just repeat the same strategy he used to win the first 7 fights?

SamZED
Surtur convinced me. Venom 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
Why Venom sucks?

- countless retcons
- loser hosts
- ''I'm gonna eat chocolate because I'm addicted to brains'' . . . . . . .
- ''permanently'' bonded 23678 times
- mimicking Spiderman's powers turned into a mockery of mentioned powers
- ''I'm gonna give you cancer because we're out of ideas for good stories and cancer always works, trust me bro, it's comics''
- Mac Gargan ! ! ! ! !
- Raimi making him look like shit
- 90s are gone, so is Venom

relentless1
eddie eats vic for lunch

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why Venom sucks?

- countless retcons
- loser hosts
- ''I'm gonna give you cancer because we're out of ideas for good stories and cancer always works, trust me bro, it's comics''
- Mac Gargan ! ! ! ! !
I missed you.

And now I'm gonna snap your stupid neck.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

I knew a venom bashing post would draw your attention big grin

Surtur
Why Venom sucks?

- countless retcons
- loser hosts
- Mac Gargan ! ! ! ! !

The sad thing is none of that is as bad as Spider-Man making a deal with Satan in order to save an 80+ year old woman.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, true. Probably all those superhuman punches to the head Parker suffered over the years made him unable to make good decisions. Or maybe he was always crazy about oldies.

carver9
Stilt, have you been keeping up with Wolverine?

StiltmanFTW
Well, I do know that Logan is quite dead atm, if that's what you're asking. Other than that, no, I'm not up-to-date. Seen Sinister stomping Daken (how did he catch him off-guard like that again? Teleportation?), but that's it.

carver9
Well, I do know that Logan is quite dead atm, if that's what you're asking. Other than that, no, I'm not up-to-date. Seen Sinister stomping Daken (how did he catch him off-guard like that again? Teleportation?), but that's it.

Daken is currently powerless. No healing Factor.

I was just asking because fts are rarely posted in his respect thread. Maybe I need to do a rehash and get all of his material together. I just thought you were collecting some stuff, that's all.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Surtur
The sad thing is none of that is as bad as Spider-Man making a deal with Satan in order to save an 80+ year old woman.

Not just that, MJ encouraged him to.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Daken is currently powerless. No healing Factor.

I was just asking because fts are rarely posted in his respect thread. Maybe I need to do a rehash and get all of his material together. I just thought you were collecting some stuff, that's all.
I know. It's just that Essex appeared right behind him in an instant. Did he teleport?

I'm afraid we need to do more than just update the respect thread; it needs to be remade. Too many links became broken over time sad

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol

Venom wins 9-10/10 Originally posted by Placidity

On another note... does this Sabretooth have adamantium and all that good stuff? Originally posted by llagrok
lol

sabretooth 7/10 Originally posted by Scoobless

Classic, hilarious

h1a8
Venom every time.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Classic, hilarious lol

CatL18
Venom will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.