Team Thanos vs Monitors(52)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Thanos,Odin,Mangog,Thor(power gem),Surtur,Silver Surfer,
Morg(wol),Dormammu,WW Hulk,Annihilus(cosmic control rod),Loki,Starhawk,Omega(Galctus clone) vs 52 Monitors.

Who wins?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos,Odin,Mangog,Thor(power gem),Surtur,Silver Surfer,
Morg(wol),Dormammu,WW Hulk,Annihilus(cosmic control rod),Loki,Starhawk,Omega(Galctus clone) vs 52 Monitors.

Who wins?

The monitor's are able to withstand universe destroying blast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
The monitor's are able to withstand universe destroying blast. And also can be taken out by top tiers. wink Did you miss the whole point of Monarch raising his army to take them out.

Mr. Slippyfist
And get killed by Monarch's army.

Plus, a plant survived as well... obviously it's not explained yet.

llagrok
Great minds think alike shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Great minds think alike shifty Thanks my good man. I beat bran to it making me slightly greater. shifty

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And get killed by Monarch's army.

Plus, a planet survived as well... obviously it's not explained yet.

no. there are still 52 monitors. as noted in countdown after the events of the universe. and the planet was protected by the monitor of that universe. isn't that obvious. it was also explained that the only reason monacrchs army did well at all is becuz the monitors were disorganized and were still getting used to being seperate distinc beings.

fangirl101
Thanks my good man. I beat bran to it making me slightly greater. shifty confused

-K-M-
I thought they said the Monitor shielded the planet?

quanchi112
no. there are still 52 monitors. as noted in countdown after the events of the universe. and the planet was protected by the monitor of that universe. isn't that obvious. it was also explained that the only reason monacrchs army did well at all is becuz the monitors were disorganized and were still getting used to being seperate distinc beings. Yeah the Monitors are kinda clueless and were easily overwhelmed by top tiers no less that were just rounded up and really had no experience at all together. erm

The team I have rounded up is much more powerful than the wannabes Monarch assembled.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
I thought they said the Monitor shielded the planet? I thought so too but its been a while since I read that issue which was the best out of countdown imo.

Mr. Slippyfist
no. there are still 52 monitors. as noted in countdown after the events of the universe. and the planet was protected by the monitor of that universe. isn't that obvious. it was also explained that the only reason monacrchs army did well at all is becuz the monitors were disorganized and were still getting used to being seperate distinc beings. Even if that's true, they still were getting beat.

You mean when the Monitor was surprised to see the plant standing there?

Which means... what? The same thing is a possibility here, and even disorganized, they were still getting beat by other universe heroes/villains. If they were powered down, it would be a different story... but they weren't.

-K-M-
Well one Monitor actually recreated the one universe that was destroyed by Monarch...but then was destroyed again by the virus.

Mr. Slippyfist
How so?

I thought they said the Monitor shielded the planet? I haven't read it since it came out... so if they did, then excellent.

quanchi112
Well one Monitor actually recreated the one universe that was destroyed by Monarch...but then was destroyed again by the virus. Quite the unlucky Monitor eh.

fangirl101
Quite the unlucky Monitor eh.
quite the powerful monitor as i have stated. one monitor could beat the whole other side.

-K-M-
quite the powerful monitor as i have stated. one monitor could beat the whole other side.

I wouldn't go that far, as their power was still pretty vague as Jason made Bob bleed from a punch

fangirl101
I wouldn't go that far, as their power was still pretty vague as Jason made Bob bleed from a punch

it was kind of alluded to in the story. it made reference to thier varying power levels. the obviously have some kind of depowering ability or some other dc nonesence where everyone's powers are all over the board.

Bentley
The old "telling stories is above powerlevels rules", ask Darkseid, it ruins your reputation.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
The old "telling stories is above powerlevels rules", ask Darkseid, it ruins your reputation.

i believe that is why dc is fixing all of this nonsense. the spectre has been made to bleed by a batkick. monitor's made to bleed by a bat character. superman beats sky gods and multiversal reality warpers. some things are just beyond rediculous.

quanchi112
quite the powerful monitor as i have stated. one monitor could beat the whole other side. Nah. Monarch would have raped this guy. A top tier could have beat him.

quanchi112
i believe that is why dc is fixing all of this nonsense. the spectre has been made to bleed by a batkick. monitor's made to bleed by a bat character. superman beats sky gods and multiversal reality warpers. some things are just beyond rediculous. Thats dc for ya. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.