Captain America vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Both of have one hour of prep.

Weapons and equipment are permitted.

Fight takes place in the jungle.

Who take it?

carnage52
snake more mad skillz

the Darkone
Cap in a curbstomp.

the Darkone
Captain America has more feats, better fighter, more skilled. Captain America fought people that would rape Solid Snake all day, and did it without guns wink.

DarkFireLord
Yup cap's reflexes will give him the upper hand here.

Solid shoots from an unknown location, caps reflexes save him and then where the hell is solid going to go?, cap is 10times a faster runner than he is and when he gets him just beats him up.

Avlon
Snake.

Caps bright colors aren't exactly an asset in the jungle...and his shield is useless as Snake can shoot to richochet of things and hit the Cap from behind.

Nihilist
snake eater

geshien
cap by a mile.

Superherovandal
Snake with a Nikita right to Cap's face.

GGS
What kind of equipment is Snake getting here?? I mean this new camo suit he's got and everything would deinftely give him a big edge.

carnage52
Originally posted by the Darkone
Captain America has more feats, better fighter, more skilled. Captain America fought people that would rape Solid Snake all day, and did it without guns wink. solidus>red skull

Ha-Son
Snake.

Marvelknight
I'm leaning towards Snake here.

Lord Feron
Cap and easily, a better match would be Snake v.s. batman.

SasuOna
Snake takes this handily the people who are saying Cap would win obviously aren't aware Snake beat Cyborg ninja

Marvelknight
Originally posted by SasuOna
Snake takes this handily the people who are saying Cap would win obviously aren't aware Snake beat Cyborg ninja

Exactly... thumb up And he held his own against Vamp and killed him for good.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Cap and easily, a better match would be Snake v.s. batman.

Batman can't beat Solid Snake. The opponents Snake has gone up against are out of Batman's range to deal with on a physical level. I'm taking about Cyborg Ninja, Vamp and Vulcan Raven. Snake's fighting ability is a-list imo. He has beaten Gray Fox (who has a degree of superhuman speed and reflexes) h2h in an mine field and has beaten Gray Fox again as Cyborg Ninja who btw is further upgraded (superhuman strength and durability). Solid Snake like Cap is a super-solider.

SamZED
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I'm leaning towards Snake here. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Who is he? stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SasuOna

Which is nice and all, but you don't honestly think Cap stands no chance against Snake based on what Cap has done, do you?

Silent Master
Do Cyborg ninja's feats put him above cl 10?

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who is he? stick out tongue Ok. You can mock Spider-man, you can post embarrassing pictures of Peter Parker, you can kill my grandma for all I care.. But to NOT know WHO SOLID #@#$ING SNAKE IS?! YOU'RE @%@# DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR? DEAD!!! mad mad mad

SamZED
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do Cyborg ninja's feats put him above cl 10? Way waaaaaaaaaay above that...

Zack Fair
Do Cyborg ninja's feats put him above cl 10?

Hell 2 the Yeah.

Silent Master
And these feats would be?

SamZED
Stopping Metal Gear Rex from stepping on Snake.

Silent Master
Anything else?

Zack Fair
What else do you fkn need?

Parmaniac
With these stips Snake takes it, in a straight up fight Cap would demolish him though.

Zack Fair
Beat him? Probably. Demolish? No.

SamZED
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What else do you fkn need? That made me lol. laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Beat him? Probably. Demolish? No. What feats does Snake have that indicate he could keep up with Cap? I think people are blinded by his awesomeness aura here.

Silent Master
What else do you fkn need?

If one feat is all that's needed, I can post feats for Cap that would place him around cl15-20

Zack Fair
Check out his respect thread in the vg forums if you need to.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Ok. You can mock Spider-man, you can post embarrassing pictures of Peter Parker, you can kill my grandma for all I care.. But to NOT know WHO SOLID #@#$ING SNAKE IS?! YOU'RE @%@# DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR? DEAD!!! mad mad mad

sad

Well, I've seen a pic or two of him before I did a google search embarrasment

Zack Fair
If one feat is all that's needed, I can post feats for Cap that would place him around cl15-20

Yeah except CN only appeared in one game while Cap has decades and decades of history.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What feats does Snake have that indicate he could keep up with Cap? I think people are blinded by his awesomeness aura here. No way around his awesomeness aura. But he has lots of feats. Speed, reflexes, strength etc all easilly on Cap's level. Maybe better in some areas even.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
sad

Well, I've seen a pic or two of him before I did a google search embarrasment NOT GOOD ENOUGH! mad

But seriously man, you're missing on a great character. The kind you're bound to like. Personality-wise he has a thing or two incommon with a certain canadian mutant. big grin

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SamZED
No way around his awesomeness aura. But he has lots of feats. Speed, reflexes, strength etc all easilly on Cap's level. Maybe better in some areas even.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! mad

But seriously man, you're missing on a great character. The kind you're bound to like. Personality-wise he has a thing or two incommon with a certain canadian mutant. big grin

thumb up thumb up

Parmaniac
Check out his respect thread in the vg forums if you need to. I don't think I need to I played all 4 titles multiple times, I can't find it anyways I checked Big Boss' thread and after 2 or 3 posts this was posted as a "feat": "He gets manhandled by The Boss, gets the s*it beaten out of him (and fried) by Volgin, and loses an eye. Hardcore. The Boss taught him well."

SamZED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNYzMrPbcbY&feature=related

PS: Not supposed to be impressive. Just for the lols.

Silent Master
Yeah except CN only appeared in one game while Cap has decades and decades of history.

Well, during his fight with Snake, did he perform any feats that would back up the feat you mentioned?

Marvelknight
With these stips Snake takes it, in a straight up fight Cap would demolish him though.

Snake beat Grey Fox and Cyborg Ninja h2h... Cap is not gonna just walk over Snake. Snake is genetically altered to physical human peak; a naer perfect human specimen, trained to be a super solider/weapon. Snake has all of the traits and genes that make a man an highly efficient all around solider. He's physically enhanced across the board with nano-machines in his body that regulates and maintains his metabolism to operate at peak levels for extended periods of time while fatigue or injured. Out of Snake's cloned brothers, he's considered the weakest. But in fact Solid Snake is the most trained and skilled among them (Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake)

Parmaniac
Snake beat Grey Fox and Cyborg Ninja h2h... Cap is not gonna just walk over Snake. Snake is genetically altered to physical human peak; a naer perfect human specimen, trained to be a super solider/weapon. Snake has all of the traits and genes that make a man an highly efficient all around solider. He's physically enhanced across the board with nano-machines in his body that regulates and maintains his metabolism to operate at peak levels for extended periods of time while fatigue or injured. Out of Snake's cloned brothers, he's considered the weakest. But in fact Solid Snake is the most trained and skilled among them (Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake) Ironically smoking kills him almost instantly laughing out loud

Marvelknight
What feats does Snake have that indicate he could keep up with Cap? I think people are blinded by his awesomeness aura here.

The mission at Shadow Mosses took Snake about 17-18 hours to complete with no rest. Snake took on The Next Generations Special Forces, member of Fox-Hound (except Decoy Octopus), a Hind-D (military helicopter), battle tank, Metal Gear Rex and was tortured repeatedly via electrical currents.

Parmaniac
The mission at Shadow Mosses took Snake about 17-18 hours to complete with no rest. He took on The Next Generations Special Forces, member of Fox-Hound (except Decoy Octopus), a Hind-D (military helitcoter), battle tank and Metal Gear Rex. He did almost everything you mentioned there with weapons. I said with your stips he takes Cap ind straght H2H I don't think he would stand a chance considering his high feat / low showing ratio.

Marvelknight
Ironically smoking kills him almost instantly laughing out loud

That's in-game mechanics. Snake has been seen in-battle smoking.

Parmaniac
That's in-game mechanics. Snake has been seen in-battle smoking. I know I wasn't serious.

SamZED
Ironically smoking kills him almost instantly laughing out loud
lol Completely forgot about that. But I smoked throuought the game anyway. Looks cool.

The mission at Shadow Mosses took Snake about 17-18 hours to complete with no rest. He took on The Next Generations Special Forces, member of Fox-Hound (except Decoy Octopus), a Hind-D (military helitcoter), battle tank and Metal Gear Rex. Plus the random feats. Dodging bullets after they're fired (sometimes from behind), dodging sniper shots, easilly jumping like 20 feet through the air, punching so hard that a shockwave of the punch made a huge-ass robot-tank shake (Liquid Snake fight) etc. cool.

Marvelknight
He did almost everything you mentioned there with weapons. I said with your stips he takes Cap ind straght H2H I don't think he would stand a chance considering his high feat / low showing ratio.

Not all weapons, CQC as well. Most guards he passes by without notice though.

BruceSkywalker
ok, who wants me to go cap rabid fanboy??? but in all honesty Snake shouldn't have much of a problem, good fight though

Zack Fair
Solid Snake's respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=464229&highlight=solid+snake+forumid%3A100

I hate how most of the respect threads contain very little feats to actually warrant the respect. God damn it Snafu.

Icantbelievethi

Icantbelievethi

Uriel005
Batman can't beat Solid Snake. The opponents Snake has gone up against are out of Batman's range to deal with on a physical level. I'm taking about Cyborg Ninja, Vamp and Vulcan Raven. Snake's fighting ability is a-list imo. He has beaten Gray Fox (who has a degree of superhuman speed and reflexes) h2h in an mine field and has beaten Gray Fox again as Cyborg Ninja who btw is further upgraded (superhuman strength and durability). Solid Snake like Cap is a super-solider. A degree of superhuman ability try deflecting high volumes of automatic fire with a sword. Snake can take him in a fist fight.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Icantbelievethi
Cap would win this EASILY. Snake couldn't even break a pair of hand cuffs when Fortune caught him at the end of MGS2. Snake isn't even olympic level physically, he also got knocked out by a Genome soldier in MGS1.

I keep hearing about Gray Fox yet people don't realize that Gray Fox held back on Snake when he fought him so it would be a fair fight, Kojima himself confirmed this in PSM Magazine.

Snake would get destroyed by any comic street leveler even low level one's like Frank Castle. Someone like Captain America would absolutely wreck him.

CQC is also nothing but a glorified version of the Marine LINE system. It's nothing special and MGS Characters only take out cannon fodder enemies with it, Snake's skill level is nothing by comic book standards. stronger people are not necessarily the winners. Snake is a dirty dirty fighter and while cap is no spring chicken he generally doesn't require the large repertoire of tricks Snake has in his bag

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
Cap would win this EASILY. Snake couldn't even break a pair of hand cuffs when Fortune caught him at the end of MGS2. Snake isn't even olympic level physically, he also got knocked out by a Genome soldier in MGS1.

LoL. Not even olympic level? Are you out of your mind. I can understand believing Solid Snake loses, but to try and demean his skills and statistics is something else entirely. Someone who can outrun and dodge bullet fire from a M61 Vulcan at close range is not just below olympic level. Yeah he couldn't break the handcuffs, and yet he still did. He was hit in the back of his head with a rifle. So? It wasn't like the genome beat him or anything. In fact he toyed with 3 of them after they ambushed him. He only let go of them because of Sniper Wolf.

I keep hearing about Gray Fox yet people don't realize that Gray Fox held back on Snake when he fought him so it would be a fair fight, Kojima himself confirmed this in PSM Magazine.

Grey Fox was not holding back when he fought Snake the first time they met each other.

Snake would get destroyed by any comic street leveler even low level one's like Frank Castle. Someone like Captain America would absolutely wreck him.

Prove it. Edit Whatever happened to the Thanos dur...someone remind me how to do it uhuh

CQC is also nothing but a glorified version of the Marine LINE system. It's nothing special and MGS Characters only take out cannon fodder enemies with it, Snake's skill level is nothing by comic book standards.

Yes because Liquid Ocelot is just cannon fodder.

Icantbelievethi

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
facepalm

Icantbelievethi

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
Thanks. 131

Now relax and welcome to KMC.

Icantbelievethi

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
Good riddance.

Now leave.

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
And so you show your true colors awesome

Icantbelievethi

Zack Fair
Bye.

Icantbelievethi

Marvelknight
i hate black people so much

What? What the f**k? Who the F$%& are you? And what F#$% is ur problem? no expression

And for the record. Get it right, Solid Snake is the most skilled and dangerous in MG period. Son I know MGS better than anything else. I've played every game that has came out, even before it had solid at the end of the title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.