Superboy Prime vs Silver Surfer, Moondragon, Reed Richards, Blink and Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mighty Kal
This is Emo-prime at the power level when he was when he was with the Siniestro corps. The team has one hour before the sun appears and charges Emoprime to his full level, no prep, no BFR allowed.

So can this team beat Superman Prime, and if they can, how they will do it?

Dark-Jaxx
Who is Moondragon?

deadspeak25
Wow. . .umm. . .err. . .Prime gets flattened in so many ways that I don't care to list them all.

Mighty Kal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Who is Moondragon?

Powers and Abilities
Powers
Moondragon possesses a number of psionic powers, released through her training by the Eternal monks on Titan. She has exhibited telepathy, mind-control, personality alteration, memory erasure/modification, levitation of herself and others, and the projection of psionic energy as concussive blasts.

Abilities
Superior hand-to-hand combatant, trained by the Titanian monks of Shao-Lom. Expert in various advanced Titanian sciences. Starship pilot. Mental and physical disciplines giving improved control over autonomic body functions, including those of heart beat, bleeding, breathing, and pain reception.

(sorry I'm not able to post a link due too being too new)

Mr. Slippyfist
Well, since you included Hawkeye... he solos.

Seriously. He might just be one of the greatest Earth heroes ever conceived.

Mighty Kal
But still no one says how they defeat him.

I say Moondragon can keep him busy while hawkeye use his higer powered explosive arrows and Reed tries to hold him with Blink. Meanwhile Surfer can go and transform the yellow sun into a red one, then he will go back to earth and with the help of his companions flight Prime through the red sun.
Can this work?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mighty Kal
But still no one says how they defeat him.

I say Moondragon can keep him busy while hawkeye use his higer powered explosive arrows and Reed tries to hold him with Blink. Meanwhile Surfer can go and transform the yellow sun into a red one, then he will go back to earth and with the help of his companions flight Prime through the red sun.
Can this work? Nah. Hawkeye just does this.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/fedor.jpg

Mighty Kal
Seriously dude, Hawkeye awesomeness aside, going just b powersets you think the team can win this?

starlock
Team for the win

Psionic attack, with blink using her gateway power, while surfer takes a moment to use cosmic awareness, reed jotting down some notes while hawkeye tries to stay alive by shooting himself with a knockout gas arrow....too much for emo prime

The Pict
Superboy Prime vs Silver Surfer, Moondragon, Reed Richards, Blink and Hawkeye

SS is the only one able to do anything to SBP erm

::TNA_TITAN::
team ftw

nimbus006
Surfer is probably the only one who could even get Prime's attention, and even he doesn't stand a chance.

Lord Feron
Can't blink just teleport him away like in to a red sun or something. I'm sure reed will devise something he is a freaking uber genius.

Galan007
I'm just not convinced the team can take Prime from his 'regular/standard' levels, to the point where he is so weak he'd loose the battle - especially with only an hour of darkness on their side. *shrugs*

Prime ftw, imo.

Mighty Kal
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Can't blink just teleport him away like in to a red sun or something. I'm sure reed will devise something he is a freaking uber genius.

AFAIK Blink's doesnt got that mcuh range. And on the OP I stated no BFR allowed.

Now I think surfer can transmute his armour and blast him with red sun energy before an hour passes.

Dark-Jaxx
Can't SMP one shot all of them, except for maybe SS, with a single blast of Heatvision?

janus77
Surfer genetically alters Prime so that he cannot take in any solar energy.

Surfer then spends the rest of the hour amping himself up by siphoning Prime's energies... whilst keeping everybody on his team intangible, invisible and safe in the microverse.

Mindset
Reed gets his Anti-Galactus Battle suit.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/FantasticFour557Zone-Meganpg07.jpg

fangirl101
Blink opens up a portal to the red sun of krypton and surfer absorbs it's power. Reed then builds a harness that lets surfer's cosmic powers all convert into uber red sun blast. Game over, good night.

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
Reed gets his Anti-Galactus Battle suit.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/FantasticFour557Zone-Meganpg07.jpg
lol,
that'd last all of .0000000000000002 seconds against Surfer, nevermind Galactus.

was that a parody story or something?
what's it from?

Mindset
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
that'd last all of .0000000000000002 seconds against Surfer, nevermind Galactus.

was that a parody story or something?
what's it from?

It one shotted a robot that wrecked the F4, Mighty Avengers, X-men and the New Avengers easily.

But yea, it wouldn't actually have a chance at beating Galactus.

It's from Fantastic Four 557

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fangirl101
Blink opens up a portal to the red sun of krypton and surfer absorbs it's power. Reed then builds a harness that lets surfer's cosmic powers all convert into uber red sun blast. Game over, good night. Reed and Blink will be dead before they can make a thought, SMP annihilates Surfer with his fists, and then kills the rest IMO...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Reed and Blink will be dead before they can make a thought, SMP annihilates Surfer with his fists, and then kills the rest IMO...

Yeah maybe SMP but SBP wouldn't fight nearly as smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.