Girliest Men In Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
My Top 3:

Jun
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115/Magical_gurololi_Akazukin/Jun%20Watarase/Junheart.jpg

Jakotsu
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3540/outfitum3.jpg

Buzam
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2433/vlcsnap15275134qn6.png

psycho gundam
cosign on jakotsu

Accel
Way too many, that's for sure.

MelloDraMattIc
Well, I think that the ones that you have are cross-dressers, honestly. Haven't seen the first or third before.
My list...!!
-Haku (Naruto)
-Endrance (.Hack//G.U.)
-Jakotsu, yeah.
...lists, everybody loves lists....

Kento
The guy from I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs really comes to mind right now.

psycho gundam
the guy from team rocket

Peach
Fish-Eye from Sailormoon.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9796/fisheyehandscropwr4.jpg

DestinyGuy678
why are they portrayed that way....its odd

boobsmagee
ummmm, though I don't watch much anime i thought that the second was a girl.......

but the thrid........i didn't see the entire series but im 99.9% sure
thats a guy, i never heard her state once
she was actually a man

unless she was a man who tried to hide himself with a sex change

its not a man

the first one, is that from the anime
where the guy's grandfather died, and his last wish was for him to go
to this school, which turns out to be a girls only private school?
so they dress him up? looks similar to a pic from it

cant remember the name lol

bah im rambling

though i don't have a pic, the guy from gurren lagann who was the mechanic, was extremely homosexual and girly at times lol

BetrayedUnicorn
dude..the third one has breasts!hows that a guy?

BetrayedUnicorn

DustinTsure
This guy from the 11th division in Bleach.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/yumichikachibi.gif

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn

He's a spy on a female-run spaceship so he dresses like that to blend in covertly.
Though even when found out he stays like that so i guess he likes it.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
My Top 3:

Jun
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115/Magical_gurololi_Akazukin/Jun%20Watarase/Junheart.jpg

shock Is that really a boy?

Originally posted by Peach
Fish-Eye from Sailormoon.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9796/fisheyehandscropwr4.jpg

Yes, Fish-Eye is extremely effeminate.

I wasn't surprised at all that he had a female voice in the English dub. laughing out loud

Peach
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn

What, have you never heard of bra-stuffing?

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
shock Is that really a boy?

Yes, Fish-Eye is extremely effeminate.

I wasn't surprised at all that he had a female voice in the English dub. laughing out loud

If I remember correctly, Fish-Eye did have a female voice in the English dub. Just like they turned Zoisite into a woman (both because he was so feminine and because he was getting it on with Kunzite).

King Kandy
Mello from Deathnote. I thought he was a girl at first (after he got scarred he started looking more masculine though.)

Yoshi Paradise
If I remember correctly, Fish-Eye did have a female voice in the English dub. Just like they turned Zoisite into a woman (both because he was so feminine and because he was getting it on with Kunzite).

Yeah, they gave both Fish-Eye and Zoisite female voices in the English dub because they were both very effeminate males.

I think there were some more male characters who were turned into females in the English dub, but I can't remember at the moment.

Peach
Yeah, they gave both Fish-Eye and Zoisite female voices in the English dub because they were both very effeminate males.

I think there were some more male characters who were turned into females in the English dub, but I can't remember at the moment.

I'm well aware of that, considering I just said that...

And possibly, though none are really springing to mind. Though there was that whole Three Lights mess with how they did it in the anime, which really pissed off Naoko Takeuchi...

Yoshi Paradise
I'm well aware of that, considering I just said that...

And possibly, though none are really springing to mind. Though there was that whole Three Lights mess with how they did it in the anime, which really pissed off Naoko Takeuchi...

Yeah, I know. tongue

Are you talking about the Sailor Starlights from the fifth season?

Peach
Yeah, I know. tongue

Are you talking about the Sailor Starlights from the fifth season?

Yes. Starlights, Three Lights, same thing stick out tongue

In the manga they were originally always girls, in both senshi and human form; they just dressed boyishly while in human form. In the anime, though, the made it so that they were female in senshi form and male while in human form. Naoko was not happy with that.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy about that, either.

It's awkward for someone to change their gender just by transforming into a super-being. By the way, was that season ever released in English?

Peach
Nope, and at this point I don't think it ever will be.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, because the original voice actors may have forgotten all about the anime.

dopedWell, at least I have every single attack and transformation downloaded on my computer.doped

MelloDraMattIc
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mello from Deathnote. I thought he was a girl at first (after he got scarred he started looking more masculine though.)

Dude, Mello has more balls than all of the other guys on Death Note COMBINED.
But yeah, I thought he was a girl at first, too. I actually thought that Near was a guy, and Mello was some slutty chick. I agree that after he got scarred, he did look a little more masculine. He started covering himself up more, too, so that might have helped.

Peach
Yeah, because the original voice actors may have forgotten all about the anime.

dopedWell, at least I have every single attack and transformation downloaded on my computer.doped

Meh, I saw the entire series years ago, before spreading it via the internet became really feasible, let alone popular (dialup FTW).

Yoshi Paradise
Well, I only saw the first four seasons since they were the only seasons released in English in the USA.

I didn't find out about the fifth season until I read about it on the Internet about 2 years ago.

Anyway, which season do you think is the best?

King Kandy
Stars was the best, or R.

Peach
For me it's a tie between S and Stars.

The live action (which I was just watching) is pretty good, too.

Of course, the manga rules all. I own the entire manga series, and several also in Japanese, but some are pretty old and beat up and I can't replace them because they're out of print sad

(I really have a ridiculous amount of Sailormoon stuff. I love that show so much)

Yoshi Paradise
Stars was the best, or R.
For me it's a tie between S and Stars.

The live action (which I was just watching) is pretty good, too.

Of course, the manga rules all. I own the entire manga series, and several also in Japanese, but some are pretty old and beat up and I can't replace them because they're out of print sad

(I really have a ridiculous amount of Sailormoon stuff. I love that show so much)

hmmI might have to watch Sailor Stars since you both think it's great.

Anyway, I think the best season was the one that introduced Sailor Uranus, Neptune, and Mini Moon, which was Sailor Moon S.

I heard about the live action Sailor Moon series. What's the storyline?

Peach
It's mostly based off of the original series, and in general follows the manga version more closely than the anime. It does differ quite a bit, but it's still good. I'm nearly finished with it.

King Kandy
The original was good. IMO, R was much more entertaining then S for me. It's villains seemed much more developed and came off as more of a threat in general.

psycho gundam
quatre reberba winner from gundam wing, how he became a gundam pilot i will never know.

Peach
The original was good. IMO, R was much more entertaining then S for me. It's villains seemed much more developed and came off as more of a threat in general.

I disliked how half of the R series (in the anime anyway) was filler and had nothing to do with the actual Black Moon arc.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
quatre reberba winner from gundam wing, how he became a gundam pilot i will never know.

He's actually not very girly at all.

King Kandy
Well of course, I was referring to Black Moon. The Doom tree arc was complete shit.

MelloDraMattIc
How many arcs did Sailor Moon have? I only saw the first one, two episodes of the Doom Tree one, a couple episodes of Sailor Moon S, and the other one where Chibi Moon was all evil...I think that was Black Moon, I'm not sure.
They don't make magical girl anime like they used to....

Peach
Well of course, I was referring to Black Moon. The Doom tree arc was complete shit.

Black Moon itself is very good.

Originally posted by MelloDraMattIc
How many arcs did Sailor Moon have? I only saw the first one, two episodes of the Doom Tree one, a couple episodes of Sailor Moon S, and the other one where Chibi Moon was all evil...I think that was Black Moon, I'm not sure.
They don't make magical girl anime like they used to....

There's five manga story arcs; 6 if you include the filler one in the anime.

The original Sailormoon or Classic, Black Moon (Sailormoon R), Infinity (Sailormoon S), Dreams (Sailormoon SuperS), and Stars (Sailormoon Sailor Stars). Those are the manga names lined up with the series' names.

Also in the anime there was the Doom Tree arc, which was the first part of the R series and frankly...was pretty crap.

Also, SuperS departed a lot from the Dream manga arc, and partly carried over a bit into the Sailor Stars series, and the Stars manga and Sailor Stars anime are very different.

atv2
Hey wait a minute, How did Quatre come into here? He by no means looked like a girl.

pepsa
I would have to say the James guy from Pokemon. LOOK AT HIM, HE HAS FRIGGEN BREASTS IN THAT ONE EPISODE!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/James_breasts.jpg

^ He is the one with purple hair, the other two, jesse and misty, are girls.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/LunarWolfPiggy/Anime/Pokemon/jamesBikini.jpg

Yoshi Paradise
He's just cross-dressing and wearing a pair of inflatable boobs. laughing out loud

I don't think he's that girly.

Nemesis X
One of the most girliest Anime/Manga characters is Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2. He can transform into a girl and sometimes when he's back into his man form, his female side can have side effects on his man side and that's creepy.

Dark-Jaxx
The dude that got his nuts grabbed by Yusuke, whatever his name was.

Yoshi Paradise
Can you find a picture of him?

Dark-Jaxx
I could, but am too lazy to do such a thing. stick out tongue

Yoshi Paradise
glare Well, can you at least say why that guy was girly?

Kento
Hmm Haku is extremely girly.

As is Tokiya from Flame of Recca..manga version more so than anime.

The Snake and Monkey from Fruits Baskets...I can't remember their name at the moment..it's been so long since I've read it.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, he looked like a girl. Duh. He crossdressed, wore makeup, had a feminine figure, and had padding to give the appearance of boobs.

Yoshi Paradise
Could you try to find a picture of him?

I can't picture him in my head since those are general descriptions.

Nemesis X
I just saw the picture of James looking like a woman and I was thinking: WTF IS THIS?!!

Did you see that in a hentai somewhere, because I watched all the pokemon episodes ever since I was 6. No friggin way in hell did James ever look like that. That's sick and wrong. You so saw that in a hentai you weirdo.

Yoshi Paradise
That picture of James isn't hentai. It's from an episode of Pokemon that got banned from the United States and a couple of other countries. wink

He was just wearing a bathing suit and inflatable boobs for a beauty pageant.

Nemesis X
It's still sick and wrong dude sick

James is gay if he really dressed up like that. He wanted to be in a beuty pageant? Even more gay.

Another thing, Ash and his friends are so retarded that they cant even see through Jesse and James' disguises. It would take a blind man to realize that those disgiuses dont work.

I think team rocket should just die from a horrible death. Those guys are so damn annoying.

DEATH TO TEAM ROCKET !!!

Peach
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I just saw the picture of James looking like a woman and I was thinking: WTF IS THIS?!!

Did you see that in a hentai somewhere, because I watched all the pokemon episodes ever since I was 6. No friggin way in hell did James ever look like that. That's sick and wrong. You so saw that in a hentai you weirdo.

If you watched it in English, you didn't watch every single episode.

And, um, since when do boobs = hentai? Are you 10 years old?

Good lord, grow up.

Nemesis X
If you watched it in English, you didn't watch every single episode.

And, um, since when do boobs = hentai? Are you 10 years old?

Good lord, grow up.

I'm just saying that Pokemon is such a little kids show and here I saw this picture of a dude (James) dressing like a chick, and having huge fake knockers and true Pokemon can sometimes have attractive women, but the women never looked like that. It's like turning a little kids show into something more mature audienced. Ridiculous. The person who made that episode, must have tried to be humerous (which he's not).

Gee while we're at it, hows about they make a Barney episode with a card girl in it. I was being arcastic so you know lol

For the record, I hate Barney more than I hate school. Barney should be lit on fire.

Peach
You seem to forget that Pokemon was made in another country, one where people are not so puritanical as in the US.

A guy cross-dressing doesn't make something mature, FFS.

Nemesis X
You seem to forget that Pokemon was made in another country, one where people are not so puritanical as in the US.

A guy cross-dressing doesn't make something mature, FFS.

ummmmmmm... did you not see the fake chest he had? That was wrong.

Like I said before, Pokemon is such a little kids show.

Peach

Yes, I've seen it. And like I said - Pokemon was made in another country where people are not so puritanical as in the US. Believe it or not, boobs are not a big deal!

General Kaliero

Dude, it's really not as bad as you're making it out to be.

So he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts. So he entered a beauty contest to double Team Rocket's chances of winning. It was a joke. Believe it or not, a joke that the Japanese target audience was perfectly suited for, and no doubt found funny.

And you know what? It happened. You whining about it isn't going to change that. So just deal.

Nemesis X
Yes, I've seen it. And like I said - Pokemon was made in another country where people are not so puritanical as in the US. Believe it or not, boobs are not a big deal!

They aren't a big deal in other Animes but in Pokemon, it just feels wrong. I mean obviously if a little kids mother saw her child looking at stuff like that, she would turn off the t.v. faster than you can say "hey!" lol

Peach
They aren't a big deal in other Animes but in Pokemon, it just feels wrong. I mean obviously if a little kids mother saw her child looking at stuff like that, she would turn off the t.v. faster than you can say "hey!" lol

Man, you are so totally not understanding anything we're saying.

POKEMON WAS NOT MADE FOR AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE. It's not a big deal, period, and if you think it is, you really do need to grow up.

Nemesis X
Man, you are so totally not understanding anything we're saying.

POKEMON WAS NOT MADE FOR AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE. It's not a big deal, period, and if you think it is, you really do need to grow up.

You really need to quit acting like a jerk after someone just wants to make a statement of what he thinks mad

Peach
You really need to quit acting like a jerk after someone just wants to make a statement of what he thinks mad

Well I'm sorry, but you seemed to not at all grasp what I was trying to say. Also, I'm not a jerk, I'm a b!tch - if you're going to call names at least get it right.

If you want to state your opinion, fine, but you'll get comments about it. That's just the way it goes.

Also, about boobs in Pokemon...last I checked, Misty, May, and Dawn (as well as countless other characters) are all female and thus have breasts. Do you have a problem with that, or simply with the fact that in one episode that was never shown outside of Japan James had fake boobs?

Nemesis X
Well I'm sorry, but you seemed to not at all grasp what I was trying to say. Also, I'm not a jerk, I'm a b!tch - if you're going to call names at least get it right.

If you want to state your opinion, fine, but you'll get comments about it. That's just the way it goes.

Also, about boobs in Pokemon...last I checked, Misty, May, and Dawn (as well as countless other characters) are all female and thus have breasts. Do you have a problem with that, or simply with the fact that in one episode that was never shown outside of Japan James had fake boobs?

I dont have a problem with Misty, May and Dawn having them, I'm just trying to say that a man having boobs is just plain wrong, even if they are fake.

Peach
I dont have a problem with Misty, May and Dawn having them, I'm just trying to say that a man having boobs is just plain wrong, even if they are fake.

Why exactly is it wrong? You haven't actually explained that.

Nemesis X
Why exactly is it wrong? You haven't actually explained that.

A guy with female body parts, gee lady, I dont know what do you think?

Peach

I think it's not a big deal at all, considering the fact that it doesn't bother or affect me at all. Though I'm a fan of "live and let live". I can't understand why it would bother someone, so really, why is it wrong?

Also, please go and refresh yourself on human anatomy.

General Kaliero
Way to not answer the question.

What - specifically - is wrong with a guy dressing in a disguise that happens to have boobs?

Better question: Just how old are you, kid?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Way to not answer the question.

What - specifically - is wrong with a guy dressing in a disguise that happens to have boobs?

Better question: Just how old are you, kid?

I'M FRIGGEN 14!!!

General Kaliero
I'M FRIGGEN 14!!!
Now that explains a lot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
I know this doesnt relate to the thread we're in but I have to know: Peach, why is it that 1v1v1 matches cant be made?!

Peach
...this isn't the place to ask stuff like that.

Yoshi Paradise
I know this doesnt relate to the thread we're in but I have to know: Peach, why is it that 1v1v1 matches cant be made?!

You should have just sent her a PM instead. wink

Peach
You should have just sent her a PM instead. wink

You are joking, correct? ermm

Yoshi Paradise
Well...I don't think so.

Then again, it's very likely that I am. shifty

Kento
A thread called Girliest Men in Anime and has other men dressed like women and James gets talked about because of inflatible boobs? It's not as if he's the only one who has done it...and he's far from the girliest.

Kirikaze Fuuma
hamaji from H2O

http://www.regista.co.jp/h2o/hamaji2.jpg

and shun andromeda

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/Saint-Shun-anime.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.