Spider-man 4 & 5 to be filmed back to back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
sorry if this old news but are they really gonna make five spiderman movies? confused

http://io9.com/391526/two-more-spideys-to-film-back+to+back

steverules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t484197.html

spider-man 5 discussion thread kinda covers this

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, and you didn't have to make a separate thread for this. wink

steverules
I remember when we had two spider-man 5 threads, one by NDH the other by kal-El_08

Yoshi Paradise
laughing Yeah, those were hilarious.

steverules
It was just those two arguing with each other...was very funny, NDH was like 'I'm PMing him but he keeps being rude and won't reply.' Damn I'm actually laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes haermm

Yoshi Paradise
laughcry Then use the correct smilie, because I'm laughing to the point where I have tears in my eyes, too.

steverules
Doesn't matter which smilie you use it's still the funniest thing I think I ever saw on this part of the forum

Yoshi Paradise
I wouldn't mind if Kal-El_08 came back. We need some more humor in this forum.

steverules
Hm and NDH arguing again would be like a comedy

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules
Hm and NDH arguing again would be like a comedy

His PM's were funny as well, strange in some cases....but also funny.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
His PM's were funny as well, strange in some cases....but also funny.

It was just those two arguing with each other...was very funny, NDH was like 'I'm PMing him but he keeps being rude and won't reply.' Damn I'm actually laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes haermm

.I never wanted a reply from him.huh

steverules
Still makes me laugh, you were rather funny when you first arrived

Neo Darkhalen
yeah, not anymore.

Magic_attack
smile

Neo Darkhalen
they are gone......gone from time....that or on page 3 somewhere.

Arachnid1
I remember when we had two spider-man 5 threads, one by NDH the other by kal-El_08 Remember how you said you were going to make the Spidey five thread because I wanted to?

I have finally freakin won. TAKE THAT STEVE! stick out tongue

steverules
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Remember how you said you were going to make the Spidey five thread because I wanted to?

I have finally freakin won. TAKE THAT STEVE! stick out tongue

Yeah I originally wanted to, but after a while I stopped caring...so you haven't won, your still urine dust remember...soon to be made into milkshake powder and given to who ever I please....someone who has a bladder infection perhaps....I win again A1, as usual wink stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance

Neo Darkhalen
Owned no expression

Arachnid1
Yeah I originally wanted to, but after a while I stopped caring...so you haven't won, your still urine dust remember...soon to be made into milkshake powder and given to who ever I please....someone who has a bladder infection perhaps....I win again A1, as usual wink stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance No Steve. You cant get yourself out of this one. I won and you know it.

Now, your just changing the rules to make you win. wink

steverules
If I wanted to make the thread don't you think I woulda done it way before you had a chance to? I already have my spider-man 4 discussion thread which has been successful, what would be the point of me making a spider-man 5 thread? I understand you may be frustrated about being urine dust...but I really don't mind that you made the spider-man 5 thread...getting angry over something like that would be silly. Sorry A1 but you don't win...you can't beat me, I always win big grin

Neo Darkhalen
...you guys.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t484197.html

spider-man 5 discussion thread kinda covers this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.