i dunno what to do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
hey guys, well im having a pretty major delema here.... my girlfriend is finally moving out of her house.... which is good, she hates her house, and she needs to get out so she can have some freedom...however.... she's moving in with a guy.... a friend of hers.... i know she likes him... i dunno how much but they're friends and they talk all the time and stuff..... and she's moving farther away from me too.... i dunno what to do.... im really scared right now, i offered her to come live with me, but i live with my parents and she said she needs space, and some freedom... and with my parents around she'd have to live by their rules... i just needed to talk to someone about this, its really hurting me inside.... especially because its another guy and she likes him and i know he likes her too.... anyways, thanks to whoever reads this, and replies. its been a tough couple of days, ive been crying alot, and keeping to myself, but i cant anymore.

mah
have you talked to her about it? about your problems with it?

BackFire349
yeah, she says she needs to get out of her house, she cant take it, and that she doesnt wanna move in here because she'll still have to live by my parents rules and stuff.

mah
and asked her about how she feels about this guy?

BackFire349
she said she likes him, but i dunno how much or if she is attracted to him or anything...

Mujaffa
spend more time with her and call constantly

Captain REX
But not to the point of annoyance.

You should find out a little more about her and the guy. She could be cheatin' ya...

Ushgarak
You can't fight circumstance. If she is happier where she is going then that is well, and her happiness has to be her primary concern to herself, rather than your feelings, which sounds harsher than it actually is.

So long as you are still being a good and faithful boyfriend to her then there should be no direct problem here. If you are, then it does not matter that she is living with another guy, as she will appreciate her relationship with you.

If she DOES cheat on you with this guy, then that is just how it was panning out. So long as you did your best to be a good partner, you cannot blame yourself if it goes wrong. It was either not meant to be or the fault is hers.

Captain REX
Well put Ush.

*golf clap*

L.E.
dido

Captain REX
Copy cat. stick out tongue

j/k

BackFire349
ush, that is much easier said then done my friend... when you're in love its alot harder to do things that make sense.... i love you... i dont want to lose her.... i have done everything i can to make her happy, ive done everything i can do for her, ive treated her like an angel....

Captain REX
Hmm...how does the mind of a girl work...?

*pops open Lara's head and tinkers around*

*pops open Dim's next*

*then Gundy's*

Hmm, still no explanation. All I discovered is that popping open a girl's head results in a hard slap to the right cheek of my face...

*puts ice on face*

BackFire349
how about "i wanna hurt the only person who ever loved me because im following an impulse" thats what they think.

finti
All I can say BF is to talk things out that is the only sollution to this, tell her your feelings and thoughts about the matter and hopefully she will too beside the fact that she needs space.

Obsessed
Yeah, I don't know how I would feel in this situation.

BackFire349
she gets upset when i tell her my thoughts.

finti
Well you are still young BF and it is usually people get a little upset or disturbed by hearing about feelings people tell they have towards one.
It is so kind off grown up stuff, if you get my drift.
I remember Monika telling me about her feelings towards me and the first time it made me very uncomfortable and I was 27 at that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dexx
yeah...a bitchy problem...
She being your girlfriend would imply you 2 being pretty close and stuff...so i'd tell her what i think.
If she does like him then there's pretty much nothing you can do...you're gonna find out one way or another. But it's probably not this.
Besides...she might like ur gelosysmile...a proof that she's being cared for

mechmoggy
I'd go round and take the chap out for a major drinking session and get to know him a little better. That way you'll be able to work out what he's like and also guys wouldn't steal the girlfriend of a mate. Plus if he becomes a good friend he won't mind you stopping over with her and stuff.

Basically you've got to keep yourself in the picture.

finti
Yes they will but that would be the end of the friendship

mechmoggy
Well usually they won't, if they're good friends anyway.

Thats my definition of a true friend, someone I can trust not to have a crack at Mrs.MM if I'm not around. Sad but true.

finti
how true

Ushgarak
Hey, BF, I have been in love as well, you know! I know how you feel! But I am afraid that makes no difference at all. You can't rule her with your love, and she has to make her own choices.

All you can do is be as good a person as you can to her. Other than that it is out of your hands because you cannot change the way she feels, no matter how much you want to! I am sorry, but that is true. There are no cunning plans or pieces of trickery you can apply to make sure she prefers you over him, or to bring her closer to you, or anything like that.

So it is simple. Keep being the perfect partner for her. That is all you can do.

Catch 22

BackFire349
i am letting her go. i never told her she cant go, i just told her i dotn like the idea, i mean, i have to be truthful with her to be a good partner dont i?

Bad Boy
Yes but have a calm talk about it first. My gf cheated on me last summer and words can't express how much it hurts. I would hate to see that happen to you, so go and have a talk to her and let her know your feelings.

BackFire349
i have, i always tell her my feelings.

L.E.
you can't just trust her? has she ever been unfaithful b4?

Captain REX
dido

BackFire349
not really, but the thing about her is, she follows her impulses, she doesnt think about things, if she feels like doing something for one second she'll do it, without giving it a second thought, thats what im most scared of.

finti
We cross our fingers and hope it all will work out fine

mah
yep

finti
so how is the fish mah?

mah
I don't like fish

finti
Still you choose to live among them big grin

mah
I can handle that. there's some creatures on land here too

finti
landshark

Julie
Wow that does sound rough.....well I wish you the best....trust is key....and communication....talk to her alot and go out of your way to be extra supporting to her....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.