The Void vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
void crushed hulk,hulk struggled against sentry,sentry beat the void.

no bfr

so who wins?

celestialdemon
The Void

TrollDog
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Void The void wins easily.

janus77
Hulk wins. Void beat a dumb Hulk that was being kept semi-sedated by Sentry. against WWH or even a regular Hulk, Void's getting ripped limb/tentacle from limb/tentacle.

tkitna
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins. Void beat a dumb Hulk that was being kept semi-sedated by Sentry. against WWH or even a regular Hulk, Void's getting ripped limb/tentacle from limb/tentacle.

The Sentry practically threw his fight with WWH and still pushed him to the limit. The Void wont be so kind.

Void 10/10

janus77
lol,
as far as I saw it, The Sentry cut-loose on Hulk as best as Sentry could. He threw everything at Hulk, and then was totally tapped out.

and, sadly for The Void, The Hulk was only playing with The Sentry, as moments later Hulk showed what he could do when HE begins to cut-loose.

Hulk wins 10/10.

Mindset
lol,
as far as I saw it, The Sentry cut-loose on Hulk as best as Sentry could. He threw everything at Hulk, and then was totally tapped out.

and, sadly for The Void, The Hulk was only playing with The Sentry, as moments later Hulk showed what he could do when HE begins to cut-loose.

Hulk wins 10/10.

No, Hulk was not playing with the Sentry. Hulk got madder after his fight with Sentry, then he showed more power, because you know, that's what happens.

SuperiorTech
lol,

Hulk wins 10/10.

You mean the same Sentry that was letting hulk take shots at him smiling and asking for more.

Grinning Goku
lol,

Hulk wins 10/10.

Give it up, seriously.

FearOfBlood
Void beat an hulk who could not use his dynamic power.
Sentry beat The Void and lost to WWH.
WWH> Sentry all out> Void > piton> jobber Hulk.

BTW: WWH beats The Void 10/10 easy.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Give it up, seriously.

He's just saying what comic's truth show, deal with it.

bobbi
If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all? shouldn't he have just sat there and let hulk wail on him without even throwing a single punch? That'd actually probably make hulk even madder and have him stop sentry faster. Or he could just explain to hulk he wants to be taken out too and hulk would probably do so since he doesn't want sentry going crazy and killing ppl either. Was he trying to trick the hulk into thinking he was fighting at his max? If so he did a pretty bad job of it if you take his smiling and all that as clues that he wasn't. And hulk should know sentry's abilities anyway.

Sentry fought hulk just like every other character with superspeed fights the hulk. It's a common comic problem. Same with superman fights. He shouldn't be trading blows with anyone who moves at less than light speed yet he does. Does superman always want to lose too? Does he like getting beaten up a little before he wins? He forgets his superspeed just like everyone else because otherwise there wouldn't be a fight and there wouldn't be a story. (same goes for all the other exotic powers)

Since we're taking this out of comics we can either assume hulk has superspeed which he can only access when fighting other ppl with superspeed (which is pretty much PIS) or assume everyone he fights slows down just for him (again PIS). If we can decide which PIS hulk we want to debate then we can get somewhere.

but back to what I was trying to say, Sentry meant to fight hulk since it'd make no sense for him to throw the fight while actually fighting to a point where both of them were pretty drained of power. If you want to lose you lose if you want to win you try to win. If you want to pretend you're trying to win but really want to lose, you do a better job of it than Sentry did.

Mindset
Originally posted by bobbi
If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all? shouldn't he have just sat there and let hulk wail on him without even throwing a single punch? That'd actually probably make hulk even madder and have him stop sentry faster. Or he could just explain to hulk he wants to be taken out too and hulk would probably do so since he doesn't want sentry going crazy and killing ppl either. Was he trying to trick the hulk into thinking he was fighting at his max?

Eventually he did just stand there and let Hulk hit him, and he did tell Hulk to take him out. The fight really didn't make that much sense, but hey a lot in WWH didn't anyway. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Eventually he did just stand there and let Hulk hit him, and he did tell Hulk to take him out. The fight really didn't make that much sense, but hey a lot in WWH didn't anyway. smile Sentry realized he was losing control and enjoyed letting loose. He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Five minutes later or so he got even madder and a lot more powerful than the guy who took Sentrys best shots.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry realized he was losing control and enjoyed letting loose. He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Five minutes later or so he got even madder and a lot more powerful than the guy who took Sentrys best shots.

I said he let Hulk hit him, I didn't say he let Hulk win.

And it was stated he used his full power then, but later it's been said that no one actually knows how strong Sentry really is, so. erm

And I already said Hulk got stronger after his fight with Sentry, but then again lasers were able to ko him.

Although I'd like to correct something I said, he didn't tell the Hulk to beat him, but he did say Hulk was the one who was going to have to stop him.

tkitna
Originally posted by bobbi
If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all?

Because he needed to release his energy (that was causing him to be drunk with power) and the Hulk was one of the very few that could take it without dying. Also, the Sentry realized that he probably needed to stop the Hulk for the sake of mankind, but that was lost in the process of the energy depletion.

Anyways, the entire story sucked.

Mindset
Originally posted by tkitna
Because he needed to release his energy (that was causing him to be drunk with power) and the Hulk was one of the very few that could take it without dying. Also, the Sentry realized that he probably needed to stop the Hulk for the sake of mankind, but that was lost in the process of the energy depletion.

There were spots that sucked, I wouldn't say the entire story. embarrasment

But Planet Hulk was better.

tkitna
He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Quanch, I respect your opinions and i'm not trying to debate here, but did or did not the Sentry stand there smiling while he took the Hulks punches? Why didnt he move?

I admit that i'm a Sentry wanker, but there's a few things I took away from that whole confrontation. The Sentry actually created an energy tornado during their battle to contain his energy so that civilians would not die. The battle was being fought in the air. Last I checked, the Hulk could not fly so who was causing them to be suspended (The Sentry), again due to civilians being killed. Yes, the Sentry fought back to some extent. He had to to bait the Hulk into continuing his physical assault. Yes, the outcome was what the Sentry wanted. His energy was depleted and the Hulk was stopped at the time as he turned back into Bruce. Mission accomplished. I'm sure he wasnt expecting Bruce to change again into in even more powerful Hulk and in my opinion, it probably wouldnt have mattered as I dont think the Sentry could have taken the last version. I do think he could have won the fight that he was actually in. So in hindsight, although the Sentry was depleted of his energy and physically at the end, he didnt go all out. He couldnt. Innocent people would have been killed and the planet may not have taken it. Hell, he and Genis were throwing down with enough force to destroy planets. He didnt fight that hard in WWH.

To satisfy the masses, i'll even admit that Hulk won their fight if thats what people want to hear. Just my 2 cents and my opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
I said he let Hulk hit him, I didn't say he let Hulk win.

And it was stated he used his full power then, but later it's been said that no one actually knows how strong Sentry really is, so. erm

And I already said Hulk got stronger after his fight with Sentry, but then again lasers were able to ko him.

Although I'd like to correct something I said, he didn't tell the Hulk to beat him, but he did say Hulk was the one who was going to have to stop him. All in all I think it was stated and I think the message was that sentry used more power than he ever had previously. Its a testament to how powerful that the Hulk became.

Those lasers were designed to beat the Hulk.

Correction approved.

quanchi112
Quanch, I respect your opinions and i'm not trying to debate here, but did or did not the Sentry stand there smiling while he took the Hulks punches? Why didnt he move?

I admit that i'm a Sentry wanker, but there's a few things I took away from that whole confrontation. The Sentry actually created an energy tornado during their battle to contain his energy so that civilians would not die. The battle was being fought in the air. Last I checked, the Hulk could not fly so who was causing them to be suspended (The Sentry), again due to civilians being killed. Yes, the Sentry fought back to some extent. He had to to bait the Hulk into continuing his physical assault. Yes, the outcome was what the Sentry wanted. His energy was depleted and the Hulk was stopped at the time as he turned back into Bruce. Mission accomplished. I'm sure he wasnt expecting Bruce to change again into in even more powerful Hulk and in my opinion, it probably wouldnt have mattered as I dont think the Sentry could have taken the last version. I do think he could have won the fight that he was actually in. So in hindsight, although the Sentry was depleted of his energy and physically at the end, he didnt go all out. He couldnt. Innocent people would have been killed and the planet may not have taken it. Hell, he and Genis were throwing down with enough force to destroy planets. He didnt fight that hard in WWH.

To satisfy the masses, i'll even admit that Hulk won their fight if thats what people want to hear. Just my 2 cents and my opinion. The Sentry let go and really blasted the crap out of the Hulk. Both took each others best shots and ran out of juice.

But as youll agree if Sentry fought the angriest Hulk that we saw after their fight Sentry would have lost bigtime imo.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by skyfather

no bfr

so who wins?

When void crushed the Hulk, Hulk was in a calm state.

Nihilist
The Void ftw

Jugglenaut
The Void incurs fear into Hulk again just by simply touching him with his tendrils, and then breaks him for good.

bobbi

Couldn't he release energy by just going into space and blowing up some random planets or stars or going into and out of a black hole? Or again just let the hulk knock him out. Don't know how much power you'll have if you're unconscious...Just tell the hulk the situation and he'll gladly beat the cr** out of you til you're drained.

If he actually wanted to take the Hulk out too it'd make more sense. How he could judge exactly when that would be and coordinate himself to be drained at the same time is kind of off. Ah. I think we can just agree that the fight was pretty stupid.

Sidenote: Is there any evidence that in comics, to hit harder you kinda use up all your superspeed energy, which is why you pretty much never see a speedster fight at superspeed? It'd be nice if comics made more sense and i'm grasping at straws.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smack the Void with his tentacles.

Hannibal-Lector
Hulk was not in a calm state when Void crushed him... he was afraid/panicking

Void wins.... again

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Hulk was not in a calm state when Void crushed him... he was afraid/panicking

Void wins.... again

Not necessarily- the Hulk bein afraid, as opposed to angry, meant he couldn't tap into his strength enhancing rage (because he was with Sentry whose presence calmed him) WWH has a higher base strength than he did as Savage Hulk and he had no trouble getting angry when Sentry was there. WWH vs Void would be a different ball game

Phantom Zone
What he said.

llagrok
Even the class 100 bricks affected and injured the Hulk with their punches. From what I say, no one could touch the void.

Terryc250
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Void beat an hulk who could not use his dynamic power.
Sentry beat The Void and lost to WWH.
WWH> Sentry all out> Void > piton> jobber Hulk.

BTW: WWH beats The Void 10/10 easy.

So is WWH > Genis Vell too? Since Sentry stalemated Genis

The Pict
Void 10/10

Avlon
Void ftw.

leonidas
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=472091&highlight=title%3A%28wwh+void%29+forumid%3A77

i'm still not sure. the breaking bones would hurt but heal this time -- almost instantly, more than likely, given how quick he healed from having fists penetrate through his entire body. and wwh sure as hell wouldn't be afraid this time round . . .

deathmercy
Originally posted by skyfather

no bfr

so who wins?

the hulk wins because void yes has tough skin and is also durable-but the hulk fears nothing and his anger will only break free of the voids tetacles of fear.second of all the hulk only gets stronger,more durable,more resistent as the fight rages on. so therfor the hulk gets more god- like.

SamZED
Void can reform instantly from any injury and can F people up on molecular level. Dont see how Hulk could stand a chance here.

Black bolt z
Void

Damborgson
There is nothing hulk can do to hurt the void. Hulk will be crushed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Damborgson
There is nothing hulk can do to hurt the void. Hulk will be crushed.

the ninjak
Hulk had every right to be afraid.

Void destroys Hulk molecule by molecule.

Nihilist
Bump

-Pr-
Void, though I could see Hulk being written to beat him in a comic.

PillarofOsiris
I wonder where Carver is hiding?

carver9
Nihilist is a buster. Back on topic...Void wins after a good fight.

janus77
Hulk wins, nothing's changed in Void's favour.

JakeTheBank
Void, practically spite.

Damborgson
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8312/scan0002yd5.jpg

bbrem123
void all day long...see above^

janus77
Yes like that will work against Green Scar or either of the current Hulks.

Hulk just pounds Void into dust.

SamZED
Void murders him.

janus77
And that's going to happen how? 1) Hulk is far far more powerful than Sentry and 2) Hulk and Banner both reform from atoms.

Aaron's got Banner coming back from being obliterated by a gamma bomb.

There's nothing that Void did that suggests he has the power to kill Hulk nor to KO him.

Hulk on the otherhand can most definitely output more destructive force than Void has ever taken from Sentry AND even more than Voidtry faced (if that is the bar being set here).

Imo Hulk wins this decisively.

JakeTheBank
Savage Hulk =/= WWH/WBH, true.

But Void wasn't even trying when he was easily breaking Hulk's bones. I don't see Hulk being possessed of greater power than the Avengers + Loki + Norn Stones, either. And during Siege, Void was mostly just sitting there in his astro-crab form until Loki's tricks got under his skin.

If Void is actively fighting Hulk, he's going to crush him.

JakeTheBank
There's nothing that Void did that suggests he has the power to kill Hulk nor to KO him.

Overpowering Molecule Man.

SamZED
And that's going to happen how? 1) Hulk is far far more powerful than Sentry and 2) Hulk and Banner both reform from atoms.

Hulk on the otherhand can most definitely output more destructive force than Void has ever taken from Sentry AND even more than Voidtry faced (if that is the bar being set here).

Imo Hulk wins this decisively. By being a 10000 times more versitile and all around more powerful than a 2 dimensional brick, even a very powerful one. As for how, by taking him apart on molecular level. Hulk always feared Void and for a very good reason. There's nothing he can possibly do to beat a CIS free Void. Void on the other hand can do lots of nasty things to Hulk and tentacle rape isn't the worst case scenario.

iceman24567
Void stomps

Flyattractor

Imo Hulk wins this decisively. Has Hulk really just became that much of a PIS/CIS device?

Or has he always been that way?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Has Hulk really just became that much of a PIS/CIS device?

Or has he always been that way?

It's Pak. Hopefully things will change under Waid.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's Pak. Hopefully things will change under Waid.
I wouldn't count on it, the books called "Indestructible" Hulk for a reason, and according to the synopsis for the first issue apparently Banner is the smartest mind on Earth.

quanchi112
Void stomps.

janus77
Void dies, properly. Nothing Sentry could do to Hulk, even pouring every ounce of power he had into taking down Hulk.

Sentry's best feat is coming back from molecular dispersion, Hulk's done that at least twice.

Dunno if either of them can truly "die", but Hulk will be putting the Void down, that much is for sure.

quanchi112
Void dies, properly. Nothing Sentry could do to Hulk, even pouring every ounce of power he had into taking down Hulk.

Sentry's best feat is coming back from molecular dispersion, Hulk's done that at least twice.

Dunno if either of them can truly "die", but Hulk will be putting the Void down, that much is for sure. If you think Void an dthe Sentry use the same mentality or methods you're lying. Void broke every bone in his body easily. In the original mini he was beating on Hulk, Thor, earth simultaneously. He's on another level.

psycho gundam
stop ignoring the changes in hulk, too, it's a double standard

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop ignoring the changes in hulk, too, it's a double standard None of the changes suggest he can beat the Void. Void was even more formidable since those two beatdowns as well. Hulk just got stronger. What is that going to do ? Nothing.

janus77
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I wouldn't count on it, the books called "Indestructible" Hulk for a reason, and according to the synopsis for the first issue apparently Banner is the smartest mind on Earth.
Didn't Waid say that he's a peer of Reed and Stark; Which, given the gulf in class between Reed and Stark, suggests that the statement was more of a bracketing of Banner rather than anything more precise.

Banner is already considered a peer of theirs, just lacking focus on that aspect as a result of The Hulk.

Anyway, it's sounding interesting, the idea of focusing on Banner is something I definitely look forward to. Pak made a really good Banner, especially when he couldn't transform into Hulk.

And even with the ridiculous plots and shite art, Aaron's mad Banner if very interesting in the cunning and machinations that he's inflicting upon The Hulk.

Like a one-being, Wiley E Coyote vs RoadRunner!

psycho gundam
None of the changes suggest he can beat the Void. Void was even more formidable since those two beatdowns as well. Hulk just got stronger. What is that going to do ? Nothing. it's debatable of void/sentry's actually gotten "stronger" in the lead up to siege, i'd say he gained a little more control over his bestial side.

quanchi112
it's debatable of void/sentry's actually gotten "stronger" in the lead up to siege, i'd say he gained a little more control over his bestial side. He becaame more formidable with reality altering powers.

JakeTheBank
I don't think it's really debatable that he got more powerful; he was exhibiting molecular and matter manipulation on a higher scale in Dark Avengers than he ever did before, plus he was coming back from death quicker as well.

I don't see a feasible way that Hulk can win this.

psycho gundam
if he dies it would be a forum win

JakeTheBank
It would, but Hulk would have to inflict enough damage to "kill" Void before vice versa, which seems incredibly unlikely given both of their abilities and powers.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It would, but Hulk would have to inflict enough damage to "kill" Void before vice versa, which seems incredibly unlikely given both of their abilities and powers. you mean when void was hit with a helicarriar and turned back into robert? wink

hulk can hit him a lot harder than that

JakeTheBank
you mean when void was hit with a helicarriar and turned back into robert? wink

hulk can hit him a lot harder than that

That was also after Loki amped himself and the Avengers with Norn Stones which was apparently doing enough damage to Void to make him want to remove said amp from the equation.

psycho gundam
void killed loki before that. he was eating lightning and then ironman dropped the ship on him, then thor gave him a coup de grace

JakeTheBank
void killed loki before that. he was eating lightning and then ironman dropped the ship on him, then thor gave him a coup de grace

Void killed Loki after Loki used the Norn Stones to give the Avengers a second chance and make them formidable enough to damage Void outright. Void got pissy and complained that it wasn't "fair", and then killed Loki. By that time, the Norn Stones already played their part which lead into Iron Man dropping the carrier and Thor doing his stuff.

In a one on one encounter, with Void focusing completely on Hulk instead of the Avengers and without Loki's plot device assistance, it doesn't look to well for Banner.

What's Hulk's best regeneration feat? Janus claimed he's come back from complete molecular dispersion twice like Sentry has. That wouldn't be the Vector feat, would it?

janus77
Void killed Loki after Loki used the Norn Stones to give the Avengers a second chance and make them formidable enough to damage Void outright. Void got pissy and complained that it wasn't "fair", and then killed Loki. By that time, the Norn Stones already played their part which lead into Iron Man dropping the carrier and Thor doing his stuff.

In a one on one encounter, with Void focusing completely on Hulk instead of the Avengers and without Loki's plot device assistance, it doesn't look to well for Banner.

What's Hulk's best regeneration feat? Janus claimed he's come back from complete molecular dispersion twice like Sentry has. That wouldn't be the Vector feat, would it?
Nope, Vector's not that impressive for Hulk.

The two instances I was thinking of are 1) Maestro returning from being atomised in FI (took ages though) and 2) Banner being atomised on his Dr Moreau-y Island by the Gamma bomb (Banner returned to have a body pretty much the next issue, iirc).

Hulk's also resisted being atomised when he was the doorway between 616 and Heroes Reborn Universe (one universe pouring out of him) and he's resisted the wormhole that pulls people into Sakaar, a wormhole that even Surfer couldn't endure (Surfer got KOed for a while).

There's other instances, I'm sure, but really, as Maestro says, Hulk's "functionally immortal".

JakeTheBank
Nope, Vector's not that impressive for Hulk.

The two instances I was thinking of are 1) Maestro returning from being atomised in FI (took ages though) and 2) Banner being atomised on his Dr Moreau-y Island by the Gamma bomb (Banner returned to have a body pretty much the next issue, iirc).

Hulk's also resisted being atomised when he was the doorway between 616 and Heroes Reborn Universe (one universe pouring out of him) and he's resisted the wormhole that pulls people into Sakaar, a wormhole that even Surfer couldn't endure (Surfer got KOed for a while).

There's other instances, I'm sure, but really, as Maestro says, Hulk's "functionally immortal".

Impressive feats, but I'm not sure how that trumps Sentry's own resurrection feats as the more times he "died", the faster he came back under his own power, to where it was nigh instantaneous such as his confrontation with Molecule Man, which was about as complete of a disintegration as possible. Coupled with the fact that, apparently, Reynolds has greater overt power than Molecule Man but with less precision/finesse, and it becomes difficult for me to see how Hulk not only can recover quicker than he could but also deal more damage than vice versa to score a forum win on him.

In any case, Sentry was portrayed as effectively being as immortal as he wanted to be unless he wanted to die and stay dead.

psycho gundam
sentry/void dealing with loki to his demise:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s2.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s3.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s4.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s5.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s6.jpg

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s7.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s8.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s9.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s10.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s11.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_s12.jpg

the hellicarriar didn't have a norn stone amp, but if you're assuming he didn't fully recover from the damage he took before....

JakeTheBank
Right, and you'll notice the words "so much for the power upgrade" being uttered, which in direct reference to Loki's actions prior to Void killing him which was amping the heroes to a degree that actually caused Void pain and forced his hand to get rid of the amp Loki used.

To that end, I don't see Hulk being possessed of greater power than the Avengers + Loki + Norn Stones and being able to forum kill Void before vice versa. The hellicarrier was the final straw after accumulative damage Void took, triggering Reynolds' transformation.

janus77
Impressive feats, but I'm not sure how that trumps Sentry's own resurrection feats as the more times he "died", the faster he came back under his own power, to where it was nigh instantaneous such as his confrontation with Molecule Man, which was about as complete of a disintegration as possible. Coupled with the fact that, apparently, Reynolds has greater overt power than Molecule Man but with less precision/finesse, and it becomes difficult for me to see how Hulk not only can recover quicker than he could but also deal more damage than vice versa to score a forum win on him.

In any case, Sentry was portrayed as effectively being as immortal as he wanted to be unless he wanted to die and stay dead.
The point I was making was that Sentry being able to return from the dead isn't in and of itself all that significant. Hulk has done it in the past and is doing it at present too.

The point is that a "death" = a loss, and Hulk is the far more durable of the two as well as being the one that can output far more power in a directed fashion.

Aside from regenerating from atoms, you also have Hulk resisting forces that are far greater than anything Sentry/Void faced, like resisting obliteration in Heroes Reborn and during Planet Hulk and WWH (both times he passed through the wormhole without any protection) are greater than anything Sentry/Void's taken.

JakeTheBank
The point I was making was that Sentry being able to return from the dead isn't in and of itself all that significant. Hulk has done it in the past and is doing it at present too.

The point is that a "death" = a loss, and Hulk is the far more durable of the two as well as being the one that can output far more power in a directed fashion.

Aside from regenerating from atoms, you also have Hulk resisting forces that are far greater than anything Sentry/Void faced, like resisting obliteration in Heroes Reborn and during Planet Hulk and WWH (both times he passed through the wormhole without any protection) are greater than anything Sentry/Void's taken.

He's done it as quick as Sentry has?

Yes, you're right that "death" = loss. Hulk's physically more hardy, but physical damage doesn't really seem to matter much to Void anyway as he reforms his body until he decides not to or until he's presumably dealt enough damage to shock his more timid persona out.

I'm not sure how a wormhole or the events of Heroes Reborn trump coming back and eventually no selling Molecule Man at his own game.

psycho gundam
Right, and you'll notice the words "so much for the power upgrade" being uttered, which in direct reference to Loki's actions prior to Void killing him which was amping the heroes to a degree that actually caused Void pain and forced his hand to get rid of the amp Loki used.

To that end, I don't see Hulk being possessed of greater power than the Avengers + Loki + Norn Stones and being able to forum kill Void before vice versa. The hellicarrier was the final straw after accumulative damage Void took, triggering Reynolds' transformation. i hope you're not insinuating i'm under the belief that the stones weren't hurting him.... that's just offensive.

anyway, all i'm saying pertaining to this thread is that the void hurting savage hulk is not 100% applicable to non-holding back hulk, and that given the battle feats both void and hulk have going nuts, one of them has better damage soak/output.

it's undeniable that the helicarriar had a knockout effect on the void, otherwise robert wouldn't be breathing. i do believe that hulk can hit him to similar effect.

janus77
He's done it as quick as Sentry has?

Yes, you're right that "death" = loss. Hulk's physically more hardy, but physical damage doesn't really seem to matter much to Void anyway as he reforms his body until he decides not to or until he's presumably dealt enough damage to shock his more timid persona out.

I'm not sure how a wormhole or the events of Heroes Reborn trump coming back and eventually no selling Molecule Man at his own game.
Because of the power of that wormhole, it KOed Surfer, it was stated that it was more than a regular wormhole.

Yes the MM feat is very impressive but MM is particularly vulnerable to PIS/CIS because his mentality dictates his power-levels in a very dramatic fashion.

Unless you consider that hellicarrier to be a greater force than MM.

It was clearly a low showing for MM, however impressive it was of Bob to reassemble himself.

Also, Hulk would simply atomise the Void too, it doesn't take much force to do it (Void's durability wasn't impressive at all) and Hulk has punched through a dimension during his Savage Hulk days.

-Pr-
Closing the Void threads as promised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.