The Fury vs. The COIE Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Two Robot Guys duke it out. Who wins?

Astner
Originally posted by fangirl101
Two Robot Guys duke it out. Who wins?
Fury will after a few deaths bring down the monitor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Fury will after a few deaths bring down the monitor.

A death would be a lose. And could the fury adapt to the nothingness of The antimatter wave?

Astner
Originally posted by fangirl101
A death would be a lose. And could the fury adapt to the nothingness of The antimatter wave?
Fury adapted after he was turned into nothingess (simply removed from exstance.)
If a death is a loss and he enters unadapted (not prepared enough) he'll die.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Astner

Fury adapted after he was turned into nothingess (simply removed from exstance.)
You may be mixing up events a bit there good friend.

Fury was never erased.

Fury was immune to 238 Jaspers' powers.

Fury withstood the nullification of his entire Universe, unharmed.

Fury resisted 616 Jaspers' powers long enough to prevail.

But 616 Jaspers' power is so great,
that it did weaken Fury drastically,
then Fury nearly killed Brian again,
but was finally finished by a berserker Captain UK.

illadelph12
I'm pretty sure the nullification has different properties than the anti-matter wave though.

TricksterPriest
Only Swamp Thing's consciousness has been shown to survive the Anti-Matter Wave, as far as I know.

Galan007
AM.

Mr Master
Originally posted by illadelph12

I'm pretty sure the nullification has different properties than the anti-matter wave though.
You know me Ills,
I have no opinion on who wins, it's pointless concerning Marvel,
my thing is to adjust mis-information posted in the forum concerning facts I know about,
concerning Marvel.

That aside,
Marvel nullifiers, CN and UN,
utterly erase from existence Time & Space and anything withIN it.

What does the Anti-matter wave do?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
What does the Anti-matter wave do? Same, more or less. Only thing it hasn't utterly erased, is the consciousness of Swamp Thing.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

Same, more or less. Only thing it hasn't utterly erased,
is the consciousness of Swamp Thing.
Thanx.

So it has basically the same track record as Marvel's nullifiers.

The only thing to survive nullification has been the Fury. (it's stated 616 Jaspers can too)

But that's it.

Galan007
Thanx.

So it has basically the same track record as Marvel's nullifiers.

The only thing to survive nullification has been the Fury. (it's stated 616 Jaspers can too)

But that's it. Well, Both Fury's vessel, and his consciousness , survived the nullification. It was only ST's consciousness which survived the AM Wave, however. But yeah, pretty much the same record.

TricksterPriest
the other difference is that the wave gets progressively stronger as AM gets more powerful. AM absorbs whatever the wave destroys.

That's why everyone and his brother ganged up on him during Sin Corp War. Had he gotten the wave started and begun absorbing the earth, it would have been COIE all over again.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the other difference is that the wave gets progressively stronger as AM gets more powerful. It may spread faster, but anti-matter is anti-matter. There's no 'more powerful' forms of it.

Mr Master
thumb up Makes sense, cause how much more can you erase something?

Galan007
thumb up Makes sense, cause how much more can you erase something? Exactly.

AM may have been able to engage/spread the wave faster as his personal power increased - but to my knowledge, there are no 'more powerful' forms of AM-energy.

The specific energy contained within AM's waves in COIE, was the same as when he released the small wave in SC. Only difference was AM's control over said wave, and his inability to make it 'speed up' due to his depowering.

Though the wave in SC didn't start out as a 'universe-buster', as they were in COIE - it would've gradually upgraded to such, as it consumed more positive matter.

Point: anti-matter energy = anti-matter energy, no matter how big/small it's initially portrayed.

King Kandy
Anti-Monitor may win, but he would have to make a full anti-matter wave to do so. I think he will lose because Fury would fight far better then Supergirl did and she could defeat him.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Fury would fight far better then Supergirl did and she could defeat him. In all actuality, SG never came close to beating AM. All she did was destroy the original shell AM resided in. A few pages later, we saw that AM was alive and well, in his energy state. A page or so after that, AM had already reconstructed a new shell .

So..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.