Iron Fist vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Manderin seemed to do pretty well against Iron Man even without using his rings for most of the fight. Can Iron Fist go that little extra distance and pull out the win?

Galan007
Originally posted by VanMae
Can Iron Fist go that little extra distance and pull out the win? Against 'standard' IM? Sure.

Faceman
Good lord ! Long range attack for the win........

Zeitgeist
Well, if IM acts as questionably as he did against Temugin... sure.

Faceman
Forum rules .

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Faceman
Forum rules .

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
<-Point.<-

Your head.

Woosh sounds.

spetznaz
Iron Fist can thoroughly beat up Stark ......if Stark opens his visor, lands, shuts down, and allows Danny to punch him through the noggin'

Now, if Stark decides to fight as he should, then he can take out IF while hovering in the upper stratosphere.

So a win for Iron Fist would need Iron Man to, quite literally, act the fool.

I saw the fight between Iron Man and Tem, and while it was VERY entertaining it was (as Zeitgeist so eloquently put it) 'questionable.' In that, there were so many ways Iron Man could have ended that fight, and furthermore he played right into Tem's book of rules. Stark could have ended that fight anytime he wanted to (were he a real character in a KMC rules universe), but for the sake of content and dynamic flow the writer had this rather visually nice fight.

Anyways ....Danny can win, but Stark would have to let him. If Stark decides to do what he can really do, Danny would never know what killed him (apart from the kind fact that it would be a very quick win for Stark)

guy222
Iron Man

Danny is getting a nice push. Beating Tony. Nah

psycho gundam
Originally posted by spetznaz
Iron Fist can thoroughly beat up Stark ......if Stark opens his visor, lands, shuts down, and allows Danny to punch him through the noggin'

Now, if Stark decides to fight as he should, then he can take out IF while hovering in the upper stratosphere.

So a win for Iron Fist would need Iron Man to, quite literally, act the fool.

I saw the fight between Iron Man and Tem, and while it was VERY entertaining it was (as Zeitgeist so eloquently put it) 'questionable.' In that, there were so many ways Iron Man could have ended that fight, and furthermore he played right into Tem's book of rules. Stark could have ended that fight anytime he wanted to (were he a real character in a KMC rules universe), but for the sake of content and dynamic flow the writer had this rather visually nice fight.

Anyways ....Danny can win, but Stark would have to let him. If Stark decides to do what he can really do, Danny would never know what killed him (apart from the kind fact that it would be a very quick win for Stark) yup, beam blitzkrieg for the win.

guy222
IM

FOOM
I confess I am a complete Iron Fist fanboy; but even I can see this fight shouldn't even be close. Tony would squash Danny from a distance. Why would he even let him get close?

occultdestroyer
A well-written IM won't let IF get a chance to hit him up close.
He ends the fight shooting plasma beams and missiles at IF.

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Iron Man

Danny is getting a nice push. Beating Tony. Nah

Damn right.

I think Danny is plenty capable of doing some serious damage to Tony if Stark just sits in front of him and tries to hand-to-hand it.

Otherwise, this is Tony 10/10.

fascistcrusader
Tony in a stomp.

godking
Tony with ease

realistically Tony should STOMP any martial artist with ease if he even uses 10 % of the capabilities of his armor

Bentley
Originally posted by godking
Tony with ease

realistically Tony should STOMP any martial artist with ease if he even uses 10 % of the capabilities of his armor

Gamora with godslayer?

comicfan11
IM 10/10
Flight and distance attacks every single time.

Bada's Palin
If you disable flying, then Iron Fist would probably get a couple of wins.

I don't see Danny winning against regular Iron Man though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.