Wargreymon vs Metal Garurumon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
These two powerful digimon go head to head, no one to break them up or stop them this time...they are going all out, who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
I would say Wargreymon, he is faster IMO, and more mobile.

King Kandy
They already fought and they were complete equals. WarGreymon is stronger in melee attacks but MetalGarurumon has far superior firepower. They are equal.

steverules
Originally posted by King Kandy
They already fought and they were complete equals. WarGreymon is stronger in melee attacks but MetalGarurumon has far superior firepower. They are equal.

Eventually one would have to win though

BradBalboa
hmm i cant remeber much about digimon sicne i aitn watche dit sicne i was oike 12, but i say wargreymon, i like dinos big grin plus when they fus ein the movie, there awsome

steverules
I remember that part, that part really excited me I was like 'OMG OMG they are joining together!!!' laughing out loud I'm such a nerd, I agree that wargreymon would win though...I remember seeing them fight, saw the episode yesterday

BradBalboa
lol i actaulyl wen topn youtube and say wargreymon and metal garurumon fuse to omnimon ( omegamon) how cool, the music is awsome, Digimon hmm. for kids but the movie is damn cool big grin

leonheartmm
wargreymon, if you are considering all incarnation. wargreymon burst mode and the complete crimson version of the burst deigivolution called firegreymon{or watever it was} that defeated yggdrasil would own any version of normal wargreymon. also the god version of wargreymon which was created by yygdrassil as on of its failsafes revealed in the battle against barbmon wud also destroy any metalgarurumon.

King Kandy
That's ShineGreymon, not Wargreymon.

leonheartmm
wargreymon turns into wargreymon nurst mode, incompletely, but when it acheives the full burst tranformation then it turns into shinegreymon. so its still the same ol agumon which is why i choose him.

King Kandy
Nope. That is not true at all. WarGreymon has no burst mode, incomplete or otherwise. ShineGreymon doesn't have to be burst mode. It is distinct. They don't even have the same evolution lines. The diverge at champion. Not the same at all.

leonheartmm
what the HECK are you talking about. wargreymon HAS a burst digivolution where you got those mirror like things around him. and irrespective, they are all agumon so there.

King Kandy
I challenge you to provide one source for WarGreymon having a Burst Evolution. Come on. Try.

This fight is MetalGarurumon vs. WarGreymon, NOT ShineGreymon, NOT ShineGreymon Burst Mode, NOT VictoryGreymon or ChaosWarGreymon. Only WarGreymon.

Pyron_Express
Maybe he's talking about Wargreymon X-Antibody.

Anyways, Wargreymon is more maneuverable and obviously more powerful physically.(lifted a house up; Puppetmon's house)

However, i'll give Metalgarurumon the speed advantage, since he has the Blue-Digizoid, which allows to fly at tremendous speeds. Wargreymon would also need to watch out for Metalgarurumon's 'Cocytus Breath' since it reaches absolute zero.

But overall, i'll give it to Wargreymon.

King Kandy
It would be hard to confuse Burst Mode with X... I mean really, one gives you a burning-type aura and the other makes you more sleek and pointy.

Pyron_Express
Lol, well i just read his/her posts..and It does seem he/she is talking about Shinegreymon...LMAO

After i think about it, i wonder who would win between Shinegreymon BM and Wargreymon X.

King Kandy
ShineGreymon Easily. He is more Omnimon level.

Pyron_Express
Hmm how would he be Omegamon lvl?

In Digimon x evolution Wargreymon X was able to fight Omegamon without getting his butt raped. I honestly thought he did well agasint Omegamon.

He also has some good durability like when Omegamon blasted him through like 5 or so mountains(or large mesas) and he didnt even have a scratch on him.

Lol i think we need a Digimon Vs. Digimon thread. To settle this kind of off-topic fights.

King Kandy
ShineGreymon and WarGreymon are equal. But BM and X are not analogous, X is a small transition that provides a decent growth in power, BM is like a completely new level of digivolution that far, far surpasses most megas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.