Yuga Khan and Queen Heggra vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LatinoStallion
Let's say Yuga Khan and Queen Heggra knew in advanced about thier son Darksied's plot to overthrow them before Yuga's imprisonment within the Source Wall and Queen Heggra's assassination....

Darksied has his Omega Effect and full powers

Who wins ? Darksied or his parents ?

quanchi112
So Darkseid is allowed to go against the new god law preventing him from killing them directly?

LatinoStallion
Shit...I didn't know that...

Yes, in this case, let's assume that the Source allows him to defend himself from his parent's attempt to murder him at all costs.

However....the Source will not protect him from Death (like it did against Spectre)

quanchi112
Darkseid has the power imo to take out his father but he lacks durability. I think Darkseid loses 9 of ten and beats him once.

LatinoStallion
I think the parents may have the advantage over him though....unlike Thanos, both Darksied's parents are powerful and just as evil

quanchi112
Originally posted by LatinoStallion
I think the parents may have the advantage over him though....unlike Thanos, both Darksied's parents are powerful and just as evil Yuga is more powerful than him but Darkseid can pull a lucky win. Yuga though more often than not dominates him.

-K-M-
I don't even recall seeing Heggra doing anything of note worthy

fangirl101
Originally posted by -K-M-
I don't even recall seeing Heggra doing anything of note worthy
She got killed by Desaad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
She got killed by Desaad. Becuz Darkseid couldnt do it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid has the power imo to take out his father but he lacks durability. I think Darkseid loses 9 of ten and beats him once. Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.