Doc Samson vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clobberin Time!
Who wins?

I gotta go with Samson. He's got Colossus beat in most areas.

h1a8
Samson isn't even class 100. Colossus is low class 100 and more durable with better fighting ability (I believe).

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by h1a8
Samson isn't even class 100. Colossus is low class 100 and more durable with better fighting ability (I believe). You believe and you are wrong. Doc is stronger, more durable and the better fighter.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
You believe and you are wrong. Doc is stronger, more durable

laughing laughing

Endrict Nuul
Colossus wins.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing laughing What? What makes Colossus stronger? Doc has fought the Hulk and held up.

h1a8
What? What makes Colossus stronger? Doc has fought the Hulk and held up.

Fighting Hulk doesn't make you stronger than Hulk.
If you look at either official bios or feats (like strength, etc.) then you would see that Colossus trumps Samson in almost every category (including fighting ability).
Samson is class 75max.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by h1a8
Fighting Hulk doesn't make you stronger than Hulk.
If you look at either official bios or feats (like strength, etc.) then you would see that Colossus trumps Samson in almost every category (including fighting ability).
Samson is class 75max. What strength feat does Colossus have that trumps Samson?

Endrict Nuul
Edit

Metalmanx
Colossus wins for every reason already stated.

snoopdogg
What strength feat does Colossus have that trumps Samson? Doc is Class 75 to Colossus' Class 100. If that isn't bad enough Doc has to make up a pretty big deficit in the skills area also. On paper Doc should get handled rather easily. However in a comic he'll last about a couple pages.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Doc is Class 75 to Colossus' Class 100. If that isn't bad enough Doc has to make up a pretty big deficit in the skills area also. On paper Doc should get handled rather easily. However in a comic he'll last about a couple pages. Doc has kayoed the Hulk. Colossus got his arms broken against Hulk.

george '06
Doc has kayoed the Hulk. Colossus got his arms broken against Hulk.

very different hulks, unless samson kayoed WWH

Clobberin Time!
Don't recall how Samson did against WWH.

iceman24567
Colossus stomps out Samson.

llagrok

Stop ignoring context no expression

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by llagrok
Stop ignoring context no expression Explain please.

llagrok
Explain please.

You can't tell Savage Hulk and WWH apart?

Clobberin Time!
You can't tell Savage Hulk and WWH apart? Hulk is Hulk! Or so I thought.

Doc caught Hulk off guard and kayoed him. Colossus caught him off guard and recieved two bent arms. yes

llagrok
Hulk is Hulk! Or so I thought.

Doc caught Hulk off guard and kayoed him. Colossus caught him off guard and recieved two bent arms. yes

That's a pretty ignorant post....

If you're unable to differ between WWH and other incarnations, you should stop making ridiculous claims.

Clobberin Time!

If you're unable to differ between WWH and other incarnations, you should stop making ridiculous claims. I'm being serious. If Hulk's power is to have increasing strength with rage why would WWH be any different from any other form? Mindless Hulk was pretty uber also iirc.

BTW did Colossus even land a punch against WWH?

iceman24567

If you're unable to differ between WWH and other incarnations, you should stop making ridiculous claims. Or stop posting?

llagrok
I'm being serious. If Hulk's power is to have increasing strength with rage why would WWH be any different from any other form? Mindless Hulk was pretty uber also iirc.

WWH had meditation techniques that kept his strength from decreasing and clearly reached levels higher than when he fought Doc Samson. Savage Hulk's base strength is like class 80, WWH is off the charts.

Colossus landed several hits and was hit several times. He has also fought and stood up to the Juggernaut plenty of times, where as Doc Samson got knocked the **** out by both She Hulk and Spider-man.

iceman24567
Im starting to believe that the thread starter just hates Colossus... Doc Samson has nothing on him come on the only thing i see Samson beating Colossus in is a leaping contest.

george '06
I'm being serious. If Hulk's power is to have increasing strength with rage why would WWH be any different from any other form? Mindless Hulk was pretty uber also iirc.

ya see now
WWH is basically the strongest hulk ever short of loegb written red hulk which is loeb wrtten and thus absurd, and that ones close
savage hulk is normal hulk, not WWH who came back and whooped everybodys asses
Hulk even says, there mightve been a time youd have been a match for me collosus, but not anymore
and samson suprised him, collosus was pretty straight forward

llagrok
Originally posted by iceman24567
Im starting to believe that the thread starter just hates Colossus... Doc Samson has nothing on him come on the only thing i see Samson beating Colossus in is a leaping contest.

Pretty much.

Doc Samson is cool and all, but he's not on Colossus' level.

Clobberin Time!
WWH had meditation techniques that kept his strength from decreasing and clearly reached levels higher than when he fought Doc Samson. Savage Hulk's base strength is like class 80, WWH is off the charts.

Colossus landed several hits and was hit several times. He has also fought and stood up to the Juggernaut plenty of times, where as Doc Samson got knocked the **** out by both She Hulk and Spider-man. Mindless Hulk was arguably as strong as WWHulk.

george '06
not really, and samson suprised savage huk not mindless, they're different

carnage52
Mindless Hulk was arguably as strong as WWHulk. no

Mindset
Can't Doc increase his strength like Hulk and She Hulk?

Juk3n
Mindless Hulk was arguably as strong as WWHulk.

What the f**k?

Mindset

You could argue it, you would be wrong.

BUSTER1
Colossus should take Sampson, without a doubt. Lenny has some fighting skill but Pete is prbably more skilled + considerably stronger and more durable. I know Sampson has been shown to give Savage Hulk a good fight on numurous occasions, but given the Hulk's massive power advantage -Sampson is class 75 where Savage Hulk starts at 90ton and quickly gets much stronger-he shouldn't last more than 1 page. Lenny is always written as giving Hulk a good fight for the purpose of the story

llagrok

No, he was not. Mindless Hulk never had energy output comparable to WWH.

Either way, beating down a Savage Hulk before he can get his anger up is not comparable to taking on WWH.

Welcome to ignore.

The Pict
Colossus

snoopdogg
Bump.

snoopdogg

Do work son!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CopyofColossusvsHulkII-3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CopyofColossusvsHulkII-4.jpg

DeathKap
Colossus kicks @$$! At least Doc Sampson's anyway.

KingD19
No Samson only gains strength by growing his hair out, like the bible version. Theoretically, he could get uber strong, but his hair would have to be ass length, and that would cause all sorts of problems in a fight.

Also, Colossus has so many strength feats it's ridiculous, like fighting Gladiator, and Hyperion, and Tanaraq, and Juggs, and Hulk, and other top tier heavy hitters.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
No Samson only gains strength by growing his hair out, like the bible version. Theoretically, he could get uber strong, but his hair would have to be ass length, and that would cause all sorts of problems in a fight.

Also, Colossus has so many strength feats it's ridiculous, like fighting Gladiator, and Hyperion, and Tanaraq, and Juggs, and Hulk, and other top tier heavy hitters. So would you agree Colossus is stronger than Samson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.