Netflix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J1NX
Just ordered netflix last night and i need some help filling up my queue. Can you guys name some movies that you think are worth seeing?? Ive seen alot of the popular movies so recommend different stuff.

Horror
Crime
Action

thanks

ragesRemorse
The Kingdom is a good action/crime drama
Se7en
leon
bullit
dirty harry
fargo
traffic
road to perdition

as for horror

Dog soldiers
feast
demon knight
event horizon
cemetary man
high tension
angel heart
The original (black christmas )
Videodrome
audition
suspiria
Frailty
rabid
the dead zone
american werewolf in london
Exorcist; the begining

those are always good

and existenz for sci/fi

J1NX
ill look into those

Patient_Leech
Why does Netflix predict what you'll rate a movie with decimals points (3.3, 4.4, 2.8, etc.) when you can't even rate half stars on there? *strokes chin*

rudester
why not just download movies?? alot of people say because of viruses but I've never gotten one from streaming a new movie??

Besides netflix doesnt have the new bootleg movies. The quality isn't as bad as you think.

jinXed by JaNx
lol You cant be doing, that though. That supports no one and it's illegal. They'll catch, they're always watching lol Netflix is cool though.

Kazenji
I've never used Netflix i'd rather go and buy the movie or hire it out......yes we still do have movie rental places here.

Kennedypjp
Good thinking..http://forexjobs.info/sd.gif

Patient_Leech
Netflix is awesome, I just wish they had more view instant movies. I've downloaded some movies but my isp sends me scary emails everytime. Does anyone know how to use Bitguard without paying for it?

rudester
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
lol You cant be doing, that though. That supports no one and it's illegal. They'll catch, they're always watching lol Netflix is cool though.

Why not eek! Ive already watched the new releases that are still in theaters. roll eyes (sarcastic) And I didnt have to pay a dime, those coc uckers should stop reaising prices all the time. it cost 16 dollars just to watch a movie here, and it should include shit.

ares834
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Netflix is awesome, I just wish they had more view instant movies. I've downloaded some movies but my isp sends me scary emails everytime. Does anyone know how to use Bitguard without paying for it?

lol

After I got my first email I quit torrenting movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.