WW Hulk vs heroes from 52

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Basically we are inserting WW Hulk into Black Adams role in this story. Can he do better or worse? His opponents are using the same tactics as they did against Black Adam.

Give reasons why you feel he does better or worse please.

Endrict Nuul
He does worse because he is grounded by not having the ability flight.

Metalmanx
He'd technically never be able to defeat Claire or Peter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
He does worse because he is grounded by not having the ability flight. His ability not to fly didnt hurt him at all in WW Hulk. Dont underestimate him. Doomsday couldnt fly and look at all the damage he did in dos. wink

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
His ability not to fly didnt hurt him at all in WW Hulk. Dont underestimate him. Doomsday couldnt fly and look at all the damage he did in dos. wink
Too bad WWH doesn'have super speed like DD does..... erm

Galan007
Basically we are inserting WW Hulk into Black Adams role in this story. Can he do better or worse? His opponents are using the same tactics as they did against Black Adam. With that stipulation, Hulk would do very well.

Even though it is well within a character like, say, Firestorms ability to beat Hulk - if he fought like he did in WWIII any of his exotic powers], he'd prolly get beaten.

And pretty much everyone fought in the same manner, during that arc. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Too bad WWH doesn'have super speed like DD does..... erm It still doesnt matter. I proved Doomsday mattered and he cant fly. If you pay attention to the thread they would act in the same manner as they did in WW 3. Bum rushing him basically.

Endrict Nuul
Too bad WWH doesn'have super speed like DD does..... erm

Estacado
It still doesnt matter. I proved Doomsday mattered and he cant fly. If you pay attention to the thread they would act in the same manner as they did in WW 3. Bum rushing him basically.
no expression

quanchi112
no expression He wasnt using superspeed the whole time. You dont get it. In comics like this people brawl and come to him. The whole point of this thread was to see how well the Hulk would do in this situation. Just like the heroes in ww 3 who didnt use their full abilities and so they cant use them here. Galan understood the point of the thread.

quanchi112
In 52 you wouldnt need superspeed to defeat them. They were rushing the crap out of Black Adam and trying to overwhelm him.

Bentley
It is true enough that heroes were acting like morons when they fought Black Adam, to say any less is being generous. In the conditions Hulk could pull a win, although I'm not certain he can without a high base power level.

Endrict Nuul
In 52 you wouldnt need superspeed to defeat them. They were rushing the crap out of Black Adam and trying to overwhelm him.

Like a pile on? then sure WWH wins.

quanchi112
Like a pile on? then sure WWH wins. You have to admit they were acting idiotic in WW 3.

Galan007
You have to admit they were acting idiotic in WW 3. Disagreeing with that is idiocy.

WrathfulDwarf
His ability not to fly didnt hurt him at all in WW Hulk. Dont underestimate him. Doomsday couldnt fly and look at all the damage he did in dos. wink

quanchi has finally lost it.

He's comparing Doomsday to WWH. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

He's comparing Doomsday to WWH. laughing out loud WW Hulk could defeat dos Doomsday. And I was comparing their inability to fly.

I also seem to recall Superman trying to play it safe and hover over Doomsday out of his reach to which he threw something at Superman. Just because you can fly doesnt mean you win. big grin

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

He's comparing Doomsday to WWH. laughing out loud

I guess we need to make a mentally illness section in KMC just for his crazy ideas.

Badabing
Hulk loses horribly. He has neither the speed nor versitility.

Quan, you know better.

Closed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.