WWH (with twist) Vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Worldbreaker Hulk vs JLA. WWH gets:

1. 10 years intensive training with mind gem and red GL ring
2. 1 weeks prep with mind gem and red GL ring.

Can WWH win?

Bentley
What the hell is he going to do with the mind gem? This is Hulk, do we have any feats to suppose he would be able to use the mind gem to any level?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
What the hell is he going to do with the mind gem? This is Hulk, do we have any feats to suppose he would be able to use the mind gem to any level?

Anywbody can use any infinity gem to a certain degree and ive given him 10 years intensive training with the mind gem and Gl ring.

professor hulk has already stated that he has been doing meditation and therefore he could focus his anger better.

The stronger his mind the better he can control his anger and thus make him more poweful also a strong mind will make him even better at using the red Gl ring.

Bentley
I know that the gem gives you absolute control over mind but, have we ever seen anyone use it as a way to control his/her emotions, unless potential or something of sorts that has no direct relationship with psychic abilities? Just asking, I was under the impression that what gem users have done with the mind gem was not all that impressive.

Phantom Zone
I know that the gem gives you absolute control over mind but, have we ever seen anyone use it as a way to control his/her emotions, unless potential or something of sorts that has no direct relationship with psychic abilities?

Well im pretty sure that people have used meditation to gain mental powers in the MU and by default that would involve controlling your emotions, so since its a mind gem I dont see it being outside the realms of possibility that it could be used in this manner.

I dont know what to say really mental powers involve using your mind and if the mind gem could help you do that how cant it help yout to control your emotions?

Just asking, I was under the impression that what gem users have done with the mind gem was not all that impressive.

To be quite honest its true. All I know is that World breaker Hulk was very powerful and that the mind gem would make him more powerful.....but to be quite honest I dont know how much more powerful but after 10 years it should make a difference.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
and red GL ring. A 'red green' Lantern ring. happy

carver9
If titus can physically give the jla trouble, World break hulk shouldnt have a problem.

By the way, titus one shotted the big dogs of the jla but titus struggled to break out of a box that had the weight of 100 tons that gl created.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
A 'red green' Lantern ring. happy

Starting to look a lot like Christmas....

So....

Anyone wanna take a wild guess as to why all of Alfheim's threads suck so bad?

Bentley
Just after figuring out why my threads suck so bad uhuh

Phantom Zone
Just after figuring out why my threads suck so bad uhuh

If this thread sux I know why, but for some people its probably something stupid like calling the ring red or something trivial like that.

Lord Feron
I always wondered what makes one thread more popular? Closeness of power levels ? popularity of the character? Outrageous claims of false greatness? lol

Soljer
If this thread sux I know why, but for some people its probably something stupid like calling the ring red or something trivial like that.

It's not for calling the ring red; the fact that you called a GREEN ring red was merely humorous.

It has quite a bit to do with the fact that the large majority of your threads have idiotic stipulations.

Why didn't you give the Hulk any Punisher robots? Or maybe the super soldier serum, too? Or Cap's skill, Superman's cape, Diana's boots, and Movie Batman's bat-nipples?

geshien

tell me about it.

Sirius77
Have we really even seen a red power ring truly in action?

Assuming that the red power ring does the exact same thing as a green power ring, but obviously with a different emotional trigger, I doubt that he'd be able to withstand the combined might of Hal and John. And with the telepathy blocks the ring has put in place, I don't think that it will be easy for him to use the mind gem on the two gls.

While he's fighting the gls, we have to take into account members such as: Firestorm, Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Mr. Slippyfist
What the f*ck?

Seriously. erm

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sirius77
Have we really even seen a red power ring truly in action?

Dunno but since it feeds off anger WWH is gonna be extremely good at using it.

Assuming that the red power ring does the exact same thing as a green power ring, but obviously with a different emotional trigger, I doubt that he'd be able to withstand the combined might of Hal and John.

Meh maybe maybe not all I know is WWh with a red power ring would be a beast he should be able to at least hold thme back with constructs.

I would think that WWH would be better than Hal with a ring that feeds off anger.

And with the telepathy blocks the ring has put in place, I don't think that it will be easy for him to use the mind gem on the two gls.

Hes not using the mind gem for telepathy to focus his anger anger even more, it would also make him better at using the GL ring.

While he's fighting the gls, we have to take into account members such as: Firestorm, Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Constructs will be able to hold off the others and if he keeps himself in the air people like Flash and WW wont be able to atteck him.

To be quite honest with you all I know is that a red power ring and a mind gem would make him more powerful but I dont know how much more powerful. Remember though this Worldbreaker Hulk when he was going nuts.

Bentley
I for one don't know if the Mind Gem lets you control your mind like that, nor if Banner is able to tap the gem even with time to do it. Its hard to gauge things that you don't even know if they can happen.

Ryo 666
Dunno but since it feeds off anger WWH is gonna be extremely good at using it.

Meh maybe maybe not all I know is WWh with a red power ring would be a beast he should be able to at least hold thme back with constructs.

I would think that WWH would be better than Hal with a ring that feeds off anger.

Hes not using the mind gem for telepathy to focus his anger anger even more, it would also make him better at using the GL ring.

Constructs will be able to hold off the others and if he keeps himself in the air people like Flash and WW wont be able to atteck him.

To be quite honest with you all I know is that a red power ring and a mind gem would make him more powerful but I dont know how much more powerful. Remember though this Worldbreaker Hulk when he was going nuts. laughing laughing laughing

Is all thats needed.

Phantom Zone
I for one don't know if the Mind Gem lets you control your mind like that, nor if Banner is able to tap the gem even with time to do it. Its hard to gauge things that you don't even know if they can happen.

I see what you're saying but my argument is that do you think that its reasonable that it can be used in that capacity? Sure its not clear cut but I dont think everything has to be in debates sometimes I think you can come up with something that is reasonable but not a dead cert.

How can something that enables you to have control over your thoughts not be able to give you control over your emotions? Telepathy itself invovles a person controling their thoughts and emotions and thoughts are sometimes classified as the same thing....or are closely related.

Hes not Dr Strange but hes already studied meditation and he gets 10 years hes likely to be able to get some benefits in that time period, but the problem is how much. Considering though that a weaker version of the hulk destoryed an asteroid twice the size of earth with little effort WWH with even a slight upgrade would be extremely dangerous.

Originally posted by Ryo 666
laughing laughing laughing

Is all thats needed.

Im not arguign that he wins. Its just a possible battle plan.

Ryo 666
Hulk didn't destroy it!!

He was fired at it. It was a nice durability feat yes but nothing he done with his own power.

Phantom Zone
Hulk didn't destroy it!!

So the asteroid was still in one piece then and it landed on earth and destroyed everything.

He was fired at it. It was a nice durability feat yes but nothing he done with his own power.

He used his jet pack, but he had to use it because he was space. Thats nothing he couldnt do if he had a flat surface to jump off.

Ryo 666
So the asteroid was still in one piece then and it landed on earth and destroyed everything.

He used his jet pack, but he had to use it because he was space. Thats nothing he couldnt do if he had a flat surface to jump off.

Yes he destroyed it but not the way you say, it was a durability feat.

Prove it. So its gone from he destroyed it himself to he could destroy it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phantom Zone
Yes he destroyed it but not the way you say, it was a durability feat.

No it was not he punched the rock with both his arms.

Prove it. So its gone from he destroyed it himself to he could destroy it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What?

janus77
Hulk punched the asteroid. it's quite a feat of bias to even begin to pretend otherwise.

why, if all it took was a projectile shot at sub-light speed, would they bother strapping The Hulk into it?

utterly ludicrous idea no expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.