Kirby (Wii)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Kirby (Wii) is a upcoming game for the Wii. It was originaly announced as a gamecube title in 2005, but very little infomation has been given aside from it's move to the Wii. It is untitled and is refered to as simply Kirby or Kirby Wii.

What has currently been revealed about the story is that King Dedede steals Kirby's Warp Star and Kirby is trying to get it back. (which I guess is a better story then Kirby trying to get a Strawberry Shortcake back).

The game features a variation of the Helper System from Kirby Super Star where up to four helpers can be created at once, they can then be controlled by up to four players or be computer controlled.

A stacking system has also been revealed where Kirby and his helpers can ride on each other's back possibly creating new attacks.

Some examples of helpers are; Chilly or Bonkers. Only a few abilities are confirmed, with a few being Water (previously only seen in the anime) Bomb and various others. Release dates for any regions have yet to be announced though a release date in 2008 is to be expected.

ILXkySK95po

Neo Darkhalen
pretty interesting.

I like the look of it....especially the boss.

@st
Cool, Kirby games are always fun.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed, and they are never extreme like most games of today.

ESB -1138
Kirby is a simple game that doesn't try to go too deep in a story that loses half after 20 or so hours.

@st
I still play Canvas Curse, its just cool. stick out tongue

Kero_Co
Must have game for me, Dedede is the best anti-hero EVER. I'm sure he's using the warp star to kick some eyeballs ass.

Interesting though, is that Dark Nebula was,iirc, lord(or guardian) of the underworld. It must be connected to all the other eyeballs flying around. I'm thinking they must all be alien demons from (dreamland) hell.
Here's hoping for 03.

Neo Darkhalen
I have a feeling nightmare will be involved.

ESB -1138
I don't. Nightmare seems more like a one time villain.

Yoshi Paradise
This Kirby game looks interesting.

I'm glad that it has the helpers.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I don't. Nightmare seems more like a one time villain.

Hmm....maybe Dark Matter is involved then.

Dedede would not steal Kirby's star unless he had a good reason to.

MadMel
i already made a thread on this erm
anyways, rant aside, as the world biggest kirby fan, im definately getting this big grin

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
i already made a thread on this erm

Really? Search did not show anything for this Kirby game.

Originally posted by MadMel
anyways, rant aside, as the world biggest kirby fan, im definately getting this big grin

Re-eh-eh-eh-eally? Fine...I'll let you have that title. I'll be more then happy as the world's biggest Sonic fan.

Speaking of Kirby...I just went through and played Squeak Squad again and I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer for...why did the Squeaks steal a piece of cake? Granted the way they described they made it sound so good...but still.

Kero_Co
Simple my good chum.
Because it was cheesecake.
Happy Dance

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Really? Search did not show anything for this Kirby game.

Re-eh-eh-eh-eally? Fine...I'll let you have that title. I'll be more then happy as the world's biggest Sonic fan.

Speaking of Kirby...I just went through and played Squeak Squad again and I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer for...why did the Squeaks steal a piece of cake? Granted the way they described they made it sound so good...but still.

Hey why not?

MadMel
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Simple my good chum.
Happy Dance

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Simple my good chum.
Happy Dance

...it was a Strawberry Shortcake...but I liked the dance.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.