Rank the versions of Spectre in terms of power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
From the most to the least powerfull version.

Pre-Crisis Spectre (Corrigan)

Spectre (Corrigan, Ostrander-era)

Spectre (Hal Jordan)

Spectre (Hostless)

Spectre (Criss)

fangirl101
There is also
Spectre Tapping Logoz
Spectre Merged
Spectre Prime
Universal Spectre aspect
:P

Erik-Lensherr
I consider them included in the Hal Jordan Spectre

Too powerfull to be on the list. smile

Galan007
Corrigan
Hostless
Hal
Criss

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Galan007
Corrigan
Hostless
Hal
Criss

Interesting smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Interesting smile It was a toss up with those 2 versions for me. They are interchangeable afaic.

On a sidenote, I do feel as though Criss has the greatest potential - just hasn't realized it yet.

Erik-Lensherr
I've always felt that Spectre (Hal Jordan) had the potential to be the most powerfull version of the Spectre.

He pretty much 'expelled' the wrath and discovered the Logos, aswell as potentially untapped energy being discovered as he evolved. But his human vision pretty much limited his power and never became what he could have.

On a sidenote, I do feel as though Criss has the greatest potential - just hasn't realized it yet.

From the interviews up until now on Final Crisis: Revelations, it seems that Spectre's potential will be heavily focused on.

Endless Mike
Have you guys read much Pre-Crisis Spectre stuff? It was insane

quanchi112
Corrigan
Hostless
Hal
Criss You have hostless Spectre that high. So in your opinion he wasnt depowered then. What makes you feel this way galan?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Have you guys read much Pre-Crisis Spectre stuff? It was insane

Insane in what way ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.