Lucifer vs Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Are there anyone in the Marvel universe that's more awesome than Lucifer?

fangirl101
This seems argumentative to me.

llagrok
Common, name one guy or gal!

Astner
I'll go with Lucifer, based on the assumption that the higher cosmics such as the Living Tribunal won't get involved.

llagrok
I'm talking awesomeness, not power.

Mr Master
Who would win is a circle of a debate.

But there are several characters in Marvel that can do anything, literally.

So for the sake of not-arguing,
I'll say Lucifer is all powerful over at DC,
meh, all these cats are all-powerful likewise:

(this a current active roster) no weapons/artifacts/pre-retcons or deceased beings)

The LT & Scathan
The Alien Entity
The BeyonderS (and their CCUs)
Edifice Rex
Brothers (two of them)
Vangaard
Molecule Man

fangirl101
I'll just say that Lucifer is a concept. He's basically God's will given form.

Erik-Lensherr
Punisher. no expression

llagrok
Nobody understands me sad

Astner
I thought the Alien Entity had a quite cool design. When it comes to attitude, I prefer classic Beyonder though.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
Nobody understands me sad

Are you calling me a nobody ?

don't answer that

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Are you calling me a nobody ?

don't answer that

You thought this was a self-surgery contest.

Punisher has more willpower than Lucifer's infinite will, but he's not cooler uhuh

Erik-Lensherr
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer195.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer196.jpg http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer204.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer206.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer207.jpg

> self surgery

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer195.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer196.jpg http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer204.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer206.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer207.jpg

> self surgery

I hope Alfheim's not around.

id369
Cant think of anyone in the marvel verse that comes close to matching his personality.

llagrok
Originally posted by id369
Cant think of anyone in the marvel verse that comes close to matching his personality.

Me neither.

Maybe Galactus or Doom at times.

GGS
Lucifer all the way.

LT is just going to sit there and die like the lesser concept he is along with the rest of the mavel universe.

Mr Master
Characters are only as cool as their writers make em.

Some of my favorite reads have been from DC, if you can believe that.

Watchmen - Kingdom Come - Cosmic Odyssey

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr Master
Characters are only as cool as their writers make em.

Some of my favorite reads have been from DC, if you can believe that.

Watchmen - Kingdom Come - Cosmic Odyssey

Can you name anyone in Marvel who's been written on par with Lucifer? Personality and awesomeness wise?

Nihilist
Can you name anyone in Marvel who's been written on par with Lucifer? Personality and awesomeness wise?
call me bias,but thanos

Astner
Thanos can be quite badass.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2041/silversurferv304520bm0.th.jpg

Mr Master

Can you name anyone in Marvel who's been written on par with Lucifer?

Personality
Doom involved stories get some savvy writers.

I enjoyed Starlin's work on Thanos and other sagas.

Walter Simonson's FF run was incredible,
concerning dialogue with depth and interest.
His Thor series made me a fan of Thor with his smooth ancient wit.

But as a single character that's been portrayed as a cool bad ass frequently:

Thanos and Doom.

Although I'm not making comparisons really,
since I don't know much about Lucifer.

and awesomeness wise?
What do you mean?

Air Legend
Are there anyone in the Marvel universe that's more awesome than Lucifer?

I really didn't think Lucifer was that awesome. Besides what's your definition of awesome and what are some examples of Lucifer showing his awesomeness?

Mindset
Dr. Doom

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
Dr. Doom

Biatch did you read my pm? mad

Mindset
Biatch did you read my pm? mad

Yea but I'm permabanned from nf so. :/

Lord Feron
I think deadpool is awesome. He is cool, funny, doesn't give a sh*t who you are, and he up with the real world pop culture and he knows he is just a comic character lol.

redhotrash
Seems lots of people know they are comicbook characters lately.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Nihilist
call me bias,but thanos

You're biased

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Seems lots of people know they are comicbook characters lately.

Deadpool copiers.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr Master
Doom involved stories get some savvy writers.

I enjoyed Starlin's work on Thanos and other sagas.

Walter Simonson's FF run was incredible,
concerning dialogue with depth and interest.
His Thor series made me a fan of Thor with his smooth ancient wit.

But as a single character that's been portrayed as a cool bad ass frequently:

Thanos and Doom.

Although I'm not making comparisons really,
since I don't know much about Lucifer.

What do you mean?

It's hard to define I suppose.

I would definitely give Doom and Thanos a nod, perhaps the Surfer at times. I always preferred Loki's personality over Thor, but Ultimate Thor has been pure badass.

Deadpool and Agent X deserves being mentioned as well.

fangirl101
Galactus is really a cool charcter. Doomed to eternally consume but always entering the fray to protect. he creates beings of great power to find him food, but these beings often are seen as heroes. And he's the only being that can insult Thanos and get away with it.

llagrok
Originally posted by fangirl101
Galactus is really a cool charcter. Doomed to eternally consume but always entering the fray to protect. he creates beings of great power to find him food, but these beings often are seen as heroes. And he's the only being that can insult Thanos and get away with it.

Galactus had some really nice lines in Annihilation Prologue: Heralds of Galactus.

fangirl101
Galactus had some really nice lines in Annihilation Prologue: Heralds of Galactus.
Really I haven't read it. I must ask my freind if I can borrow his copy. I dont' think my store has any of that left.

llagrok
Really I haven't read it. I must ask my freind if I can borrow his copy. I dont' think my store has any of that left.

It's only a page or two, I'll see if I have it.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-025.jpg

King Kandy
I think Adam Warlock has had great writing and has a cool yet well-developed personality, he wins.

fangirl101
It's only a page or two, I'll see if I have it.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-025.jpg
ok thanks.

llagrok
If there's any doubt, Galactus is of power.

quanchi112
Cant think of anyone in the marvel verse that comes close to matching his personality. Thanos. Hands down better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Thanos can be quite badass.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2041/silversurferv304520bm0.th.jpg Thanos answers to no one save the supreme.

draxx_tOfU
Blackbolt...

quanchi112
Other marvel charcters I find more awesome off the top of my head,

Tyrant,Thor,WW Hulk,Thor,Loki,Seth,Desak,Silver Surfer,Mephisto,Mangog,Dormammu,etc.

King Kandy
No Warlock?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
No Warlock? Never really cared for Adam. He has meh all over him.

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea but I'm permabanned from nf so. :/

And what keeps you from joining the project? Get your lazy ass up, and join site I sent you via pm. I'll approve your membership. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
There are many awesome characters in Marvel, but none really match Lucifer, IMO.

kevdude
Gambit, Bishop, and Adam are marvels coolest

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Other marvel charcters I find more awesome off the top of my head,

Tyrant,Thor,WW Hulk,Thor,Loki,Seth,Desak,Silver Surfer,Mephisto,Mangog,Dormammu,etc.

Wow, and you read Lucifer?

Because most of those are pretty cool, but they're really not on par with him as far as pure bitchin' goes. I can see why you like the Surfer especially, but his depictions are up and down personality wise smile

For the record, Lucifer won't even answer to Yahweh.

janus77
first and foremost a pissed off Galactus, then a standard Doom, then Doom with any degree of cosmic power (even Surfer's powers in Doom's hands are >>> Surfer), then Thanos though he's often given an easy ride, Annihilation Surfer (when he ended the fight with Ravenous), then King Hulk, War Hulk...

though of the above only Doom and Thanos approach Lucifer in will, tenacity and ruthlessness. Galactus though meant to be infinitely more powerful and intelligent than both the others, rarely demonstrates it as he is there to make others look good or to provide the setting for others to act out their stories...

leonheartmm
no1 mentioned on this thread even comes CLOSE to lucifer in terms of how awesome the CHARACTER is. not to mention powerwise, there is practically NOTHING in either marvel or dc/vertigo which can destroy lucifer. his lightbringer power/gate to the void/wings/infinite will was enough even to surpass yahweh himself. being beyond multiveral and just under omniversal, he is the only character that i know of which even the supereme god of a reality admitted had surpassed him in the end. in yahweh's own words, even HE was created by influences outside himself{i.e. the comic book writers} and lucifer had surpassed his fate/purpose/predestination in the end in a way that not even yahweh cud and therefore he asked lucifer to combine and become one with him so that they cud mutually learn more. but lucifer straight out refused and went into the nothingness and yahweh admitted defeat.

also, not to mention, i have NEVER seen a character with as much wit as lucifer. thanos is NOTHING compared to him. for the greater part of "lucifer" comic, lucifer was powerless, either lacking his wings or his lightbringer powers and he still managed to come out o top. he created his own multivers,e manipulated events into creating elaine's multiverse and in the end even weaseled his way out of becoming the new yahway on primum mobile. and not to mention he near the very end was the one which stopped yahweh from just leaving creation to crumble by sending a very serious threat of assasination if he did so.

by far the greatest characetr ever made. except maybe john constantine.

marvel is going DOWN. the tribunal doesnt hold a candle. barring bullshit and illegal discrepancies, he is the protector of a single multiverse. the beyonders might be combined, compareable kinda to lucifer but they are still not his equal in power and too stupid to stand a chance against him.

llagrok
I like this guy ^^

quanchi112
Wow, and you read Lucifer?

Because most of those are pretty cool, but they're really not on par with him as far as pure bitchin' goes. I can see why you like the Surfer especially, but his depictions are up and down personality wise smile

For the record, Lucifer won't even answer to Yahweh. Lucy isnt cool at all to me.

leonheartmm
^wow, no offence but your just an idiot then.{not meant personally but i cud THROTTLE you for not liking the greatest character} . btw have you read lucifer's entire series cause i dun think you have. its impossible NOT to like him.

kevdude
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no1 mentioned on this thread even comes CLOSE to lucifer in terms of how awesome the CHARACTER is. not to mention powerwise, there is practically NOTHING in either marvel or dc/vertigo which can destroy lucifer. his lightbringer power/gate to the void/wings/infinite will was enough even to surpass yahweh himself. being beyond multiveral and just under omniversal, he is the only character that i know of which even the supereme god of a reality admitted had surpassed him in the end. in yahweh's own words, even HE was created by influences outside himself{i.e. the comic book writers} and lucifer had surpassed his fate/purpose/predestination in the end in a way that not even yahweh cud and therefore he asked lucifer to combine and become one with him so that they cud mutually learn more. but lucifer straight out refused and went into the nothingness and yahweh admitted defeat.

also, not to mention, i have NEVER seen a character with as much wit as lucifer. thanos is NOTHING compared to him. for the greater part of "lucifer" comic, lucifer was powerless, either lacking his wings or his lightbringer powers and he still managed to come out o top. he created his own multivers,e manipulated events into creating elaine's multiverse and in the end even weaseled his way out of becoming the new yahway on primum mobile. and not to mention he near the very end was the one which stopped yahweh from just leaving creation to crumble by sending a very serious threat of assasination if he did so.

marvel is going DOWN. the tribunal doesnt hold a candle. barring bullshit and illegal discrepancies, he is the protector of a single multiverse. the beyonders might be combined, compareable kinda to lucifer but they are still not his equal in power and too stupid to stand a chance against him.

no where was Lucifer himself more powerful then The Presence/yhwh, he never threatened him either... Of course The Presence could have MADE Lucifer do what he wants but that's not how "God" is, he won't force Lucifer to do something Lucifer really doesn't want to do (free will). His Father merely felt sorry for Luci because he'll never give in and always be alone in the nothingness/the void and will be lost.

btw forgot about Doom thanks llagrok big grin. Lucifer still owns them tho

Do you like Destiny Leon?? hehe

quanchi112

marvel is going DOWN. the tribunal doesnt hold a candle. barring bullshit and illegal discrepancies, he is the protector of a single multiverse. the beyonders might be combined, compareable kinda to lucifer but they are still not his equal in power and too stupid to stand a chance against him. Gimme a break here. Thanos is the only character I know of that the supreme needed to fix a problem because he himself couldnt do it.

Lucy doesnt have to face all the dcu prepgods and masterminds. He doesnt have as much intellectual competition it seems.

This is all a matter of opinion but if you want to take Thanos at his greatest give him the heart and he simply absorbs Lucy no questions asked.

quanchi112
^wow, no offence but your just an idiot then.{not meant personally but i cud THROTTLE you for not liking the greatest character} . btw have you read lucifer's entire series cause i dun think you have. its impossible NOT to like him. No offense but I dont care what you think. He isnt that cool to me. smile

fangirl101
No offense but I dont care what you think. He isnt that cool to me. smile

If he were a marvel character, you'd have a sig of him.

quanchi112
If he were a marvel character, you'd have a sig of him. Thanos got me into comics. He is from marvel but my third fav is from dc and my fourth fave. Its just the way the cards fell. I like both comic book companies.

Also wha other sigs have I had of anyone excpet Thanos? Ho wmany other marvel characters?

kevdude
Thanos got me into comics. He is from marvel but my third fav is from dc and my fourth fave. Its just the way the cards fell. I like both comic book companies.

Also wha other sigs have I had of anyone excpet Thanos? Ho wmany other marvel characters?

Just wondering what is your top 5?? smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Just wondering what is your top 5?? smile 1. Thanos
2.Tyrant
3.Superman prime
4.Darkseid
5.Black Adam(five is not set in stone and can change very quickly)

Air Legend
^wow, no offence but your just an idiot then.{not meant personally but i cud THROTTLE you for not liking the greatest character} . btw have you read lucifer's entire series cause i dun think you have. its impossible NOT to like him.
First of all, you're a hypocrite. Second of all, Lucifer is so far off from being the greatest character, it's not even funny. Lastly, if you actually read the entire series, you won't like Lucifer, unless you have a selfish, non-benevolent personality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
First of all, you're a hypocrite. Second of all, Lucifer is so far off from being the greatest character, it's not even funny. Lastly, if you actually read the entire series, you won't like Lucifer, unless you have a selfish, non-benevolent personality. Yeah I mean who gets mad at someone for liking a character. laughing out loud Its just comics and wow did the lakers decimate the spurs.

Air Legend
Yeah I mean who gets mad at someone for liking a character. laughing out loud Its just comics and wow did the lakers decimate the spurs.
Lakers will most likely win the series. Not so sure about Boston though, which really scares me since they're the only team left I wouldn't mind winning the whole thing.

quanchi112
Lakers will most likely win the series. Not so sure about Boston though, which really scares me since they're the only team left I wouldn't mind winning the whole thing. Yeah the spurs are looking like old men. It seems they wont be able to stop kobe.

llagrok
We've only mentioned Deadpool as far as street-low meta characters go.

Any other "weak" Marvel characters worth mentioning?

Yeah the spurs are looking like old men. It seems they wont be able to stop kobe.

Would you take basketball out of my thread? :/

You also didn't answer Leon's question.

Air Legend
Would you take basketball the **** out of my thread? :/

You also didn't answer Leon's question.
To be honest, this thread doesn't belong here. It belongs in the comic book forum.

llagrok
It's not about discussing the Lucifer comic, but characters that compare to him as far as personality goes.

Can't believe I forgot the guy in my sig. Maximus the mad.

quanchi112
It's not about discussing the Lucifer comic, but characters that compare to him as far as personality goes.

Can't believe I forgot the guy in my sig. Maximus the mad. I wish you wouldnt have limited this to marvel characters only.

llagrok
Well, I did smile

Did anyone check out Hercules' comments in the latest INC Herc? He pulls and darkseid and goes "Hercules dares all!"

quanchi112
We've only mentioned Deadpool as far as street-low meta characters go.

Any other "weak" Marvel characters worth mentioning?

Would you take basketball out of my thread? :/

You also didn't answer Leon's question. Uhm I made two comments and am not talking about it anymore. You are quite the hypocrite and I have seen you spam many threads joking around with racist slurs.

llagrok
Nigga please, get on topic.

Havok was pretty cool in Divided we stand. Still doesn't compare to Lucifer though.

Did you read Lucifer?

quanchi112
Nigga please, get on topic.

Havok was pretty cool in Divided we stand. Still doesn't compare to Lucifer though.

Did you read Lucifer? Someone is going to get offended if you keep using that word.

redhotrash
Does this guy have a respect thread yet?

Nihilist
Originally posted by redhotrash
Does this guy have a respect thread yet?
who qaunchi?

leonheartmm
i dont like lucifer cause hes BENEVOLANT, i like him becuse he is written well and is possibly the single most intriguing comic book character ever. mike carey is a genius. also, i like hannibal lecter as a character as many others do as many people like DRACULA as a character, does that mean that they are horrible sadistic indifferent people THEMSELVES??? no its just that cruel or nice, the character is great.

and also, all thanos did was detroy the 616 reality with ONE multiverse. he didnt touch the void, he didnt touch the beyond realm or anything outside that SINGLE multiverse as evidenced by the fact that adam warlock survived. lucifer on the other hand has already taken multiverse shattering explosions and shaped two multiverse 50% and can do it again and again. there is no LOGICAL evidence that thanos can take lucifer. lucifer has proven to be stronger.

Air Legend
i dont like lucifer cause hes BENEVOLANT, i like him becuse he is written well and is possibly the single most intriguing comic book character ever. mike carey is a genius. also, i like hannibal lecter as a character as many others do as many people like DRACULA as a character, does that mean that they are horrible sadistic indifferent people THEMSELVES??? no its just that cruel or nice, the character is great.
Lucifer's actions were predictable and the series itself was not all that interesting as you make it out to be. Whether you admit it or not, people like characters they can relate to, and while people can find a character intriguiguing that they don't relate to, you clearly like Lucifer more than just as an "interesting" character with such statements as this:

leonheartmm
yes i can relate to lucifer more than thanos. thanos is unidimensional for me. as ar most marvel/dc characters simply because these comics/graphic novels are DESIGNED to be that way even if they are really god. i usually like imprints. so im a bigger fan of vertigo etc. in the normal dc universe the only characters i REALLY like and dont think are unidimensional are the joker and maybe batman in some of his comics like the dark knight returns. other than that i just go for 100 bullets/preacher/books of magic/v for vendetta/sandman/lucifer/death/sin city/fables/hellblazer/kid eternity/stardust/history of violence/the first one/ etc etc. i just liek em more and relate to em more. oh n some of the spawn comics.
not to say i have anything against the others, i love x men n stuff. but the difference in the two is a bit like the difference between shounen and seinen manga. and i prefer the more mature psychological type so...

GGS
Man even in the Sandman series... Lucfier was pimpin the dude just gave up hell and got bored of playing gods game and was still manipulatuing and mind f*cking Endless concepts such as Dream who totally cr*pped his pants knowing full well he could die at any moment at Lucifers hands.

llagrok
who qaunchi?

lmfao

quanchi112
who qaunchi? I should. stick out tongue

quanchi112

and also, all thanos did was detroy the 616 reality with ONE multiverse. he didnt touch the void, he didnt touch the beyond realm or anything outside that SINGLE multiverse as evidenced by the fact that adam warlock survived. lucifer on the other hand has already taken multiverse shattering explosions and shaped two multiverse 50% and can do it again and again. there is no LOGICAL evidence that thanos can take lucifer. lucifer has proven to be stronger. Thanos was supreme and became supreme in that storyline. When has Lucy become supreme? To suggest he is even in the same league as the hotu is ignorant if you ask me. It has on panel battle feats that showed that even the Lt and the combined marvel abstracts were nothing to Thanos with the heart. Thanos absorbed what he wanted to absorb.

llagrok
How would you explain Thanos unable to detect Adam and Gamora?

quanchi112
How would you explain Thanos unable to detect Adam and Gamora? Something he overlooked in his mad frenzy when he absorbed.

leonheartmm
"supreme" is just a word. often used to falsely give characters power levels that they do not posess. FEATS are measureable. for instance, in the comic book reality of the street fighter universe, the entire megaverse{i.e. comic book reality} is just one universe. sum1 who claims to be SUPREME in sreefighterverse is not on the same power level as someone who is supreme in say, marvel where the megaverse is made of a multiverse a void and other realms.

you cany just make arguments like THANOS WAS SUPREME! hence he wins, that is just silly. he was supreme in HIS reality. his actual FEATS are the destruction of ONE and only ONE multiverse and its recreation as a result. even if he SAID he was supreme, he wasnt since he didnt affect the void and other dimensions seperate from the main 616 universe and the multiverse connected to it{evidences by the fact that adam warlock was not harmed}. he destroyed eternity, infinity and the living tribunal who are all below multiversal level.{even the tribunal is the PROTECTOR of the multiverse and doesnt have the same power at best he CAN have the power of ONE multiverse but he hasnt shown it yet} but not death, nor the viod. he wasnt SUPREME and even if he was, it doesnt matter. this EXPLOSION which destroyed said things, was NO different than the demiurgic explosion which can destroy a multiverse and create a new one.

lucifer took that at point blank. he also created half the multiverse and he had created half before too and he cud do it AGAIN AND AGAIN unlike the single heart of the universe which only hadthe power of ONE multiverse. lucifer also COMBINED three seperate multiverses into one. he could kill death{which unlike the universal death of marvel is an endless which works on atleats a multiversal and evean near megaversal level as it can traverse the single multiverse and go outside}. the beyonder who cudnt survive the destruction of time isnt significant compared to lucifer whpo created the concept of time from scratch.

neither thanos's FEATS or beyonders FEATS are as strong as lucifer's FEATS. and that is why mere words like SUPREME{which are thrown around multiple times and too much in mainstream marvel and dc to begin with} can have any significance in debates when the FEATS contradict them.

lucifer for the win. unless the one above all intervenes. amalgam brothers are not really the property of marvel and i do not know how they willl fare against llucifer as they are pretty inconcistant. and just for the record, yahweh is supreme in vertigo. second only to the artist.

quanchi112
"supreme" is just a word. often used to falsely give characters power levels that they do not posess. FEATS are measureable. for instance, in the comic book reality of the street fighter universe, the entire megaverse{i.e. comic book reality} is just one universe. sum1 who claims to be SUPREME in sreefighterverse is not on the same power level as someone who is supreme in say, marvel where the megaverse is made of a multiverse a void and other realms.

you cany just make arguments like THANOS WAS SUPREME! hence he wins, that is just silly. he was supreme in HIS reality. his actual FEATS are the destruction of ONE and only ONE multiverse and its recreation as a result. even if he SAID he was supreme, he wasnt since he didnt affect the void and other dimensions seperate from the main 616 universe and the multiverse connected to it{evidences by the fact that adam warlock was not harmed}. he destroyed eternity, infinity and the living tribunal who are all below multiversal level.{even the tribunal is the PROTECTOR of the multiverse and doesnt have the same power at best he CAN have the power of ONE multiverse but he hasnt shown it yet} but not death, nor the viod. he wasnt SUPREME and even if he was, it doesnt matter. this EXPLOSION which destroyed said things, was NO different than the demiurgic explosion which can destroy a multiverse and create a new one.

lucifer took that at point blank. he also created half the multiverse and he had created half before too and he cud do it AGAIN AND AGAIN unlike the single heart of the universe which only hadthe power of ONE multiverse. lucifer also COMBINED three seperate multiverses into one. he could kill death{which unlike the universal death of marvel is an endless which works on atleats a multiversal and evean near megaversal level as it can traverse the single multiverse and go outside}. the beyonder who cudnt survive the destruction of time isnt significant compared to lucifer whpo created the concept of time from scratch.

neither thanos's FEATS or beyonders FEATS are as strong as lucifer's FEATS. and that is why mere words like SUPREME{which are thrown around multiple times and too much in mainstream marvel and dc to begin with} can have any significance in debates when the FEATS contradict them.

lucifer for the win. unless the one above all intervenes. amalgam brothers are not really the property of marvel and i do not know how they willl fare against llucifer as they are pretty inconcistant. and just for the record, yahweh is supreme in vertigo. second only to the artist. It was stated on panel that Thanos was supreme and he proved it by easily defeating the Lt and all who opposed him. This feat trumps any feat done by Lucifer. He had the will to defy his maker is all. He didnt have the power which was in possession of Michael.

You seem to have a huge liking of Lucifer and it blinds you to other more powerful characters. If you read the end you woul dknow through willpower alone did he survive merging with this awesome power which was equal to the supreme being which governed marvel. He was called upon to fix a cancer that would eradicate all of existence. When he became supreme there was no one who could do a thing to him. The Lt is the judge of the multiverse and he was easily absorbed like nothing with a lot of backup. I have never seen Lucy beat down the combined powers that were against Thanos here. Never.

Again quit confusing the power of Lucy with the power of Michaels. He wasnt as powerful as Mikey and Mikey wasnt as willful as Lucy. Thanos had the willpower and the power of the supreme in this story. He wins easily.

He proved his supremacy and his purpose when he saved all of reality.

llagrok
Prodigy easily defeated the LT, is he supreme?

leonheartmm
sigh, let me break it down for you since you are continuing to fallaciously debate in circles, things which have already been addressed{please dont take it personally cause the last thing we need is another boyfight on comics here}

and neither means anything as i explained earlier since it was 1. contradicted by facts on panel like warlock surviving 2. there being a difference in power levels between the two realities. LT is not as strong as lucifer, he can only PROTECT{at TIMES} one multiverse.

this is a defiant and repeated lie. 1 multiverse vs multiple multiverses, easy choice. infact the demiurgic explosion was IDENTICAL in effect to the explosion form HOTU.

true, he didnt have the power{although it can be contested that he did if he let his power go amok since elaine single handedly created her reality and lucifer is her equal} that is he cudnt altogether bring about the raw materials to create a multiverse by himself. although he did have infinite will and the power to create time from nothing and to shape the raw creation into anything and to add energy to it and make it suns blaze and to bring all form to it etc etc.

i read the end when it came out. i also like thanos if you must know. and again, the power of the heart was NOT equal to the supreme being since warlock was left. plus supreme being currently is the writer as explained by reed richards who draws with a pencil. surely youll agree that a writer can do much more thna the HOTU. so no it wasnt SUPREME. also, there was no1 in MARVEL at the time who cud do anything{althoug death was never destroyed}. furthermore, the fact that lucifer was not there is insignificant since it wud be extremely odd if he were in another trademark. THAT can not be taken as evidence that he CUDNT do anything were he there. as i have said, he wudnt even be scrathed as that explosion was identical in ALL aspects to the demiurgic explosion and there exists no observable evidence{outside your oppinion} that it was. they had exactly the same effects. and lucifer has beaten the gianst brother who had yahweh's power and micheal who cud destroy all of creation. he has also threatened the supreme yahweh. so no, he definately wud be able to do a lot against LT, eternity and infinity. neither of those entities holds a candle to lucifer.

lol, they were both EQUALLY powerful. micheal's demiurgic power was equal to lucifer's lighbringer power. but on top of that lucifer also had infinite will that micheal didnt and in the end he surpassed micheal and yahweh. lucifer killed micheal. also, thanos neither had the power nor the will of the supreme{the writer}, he was merely stronger than one multiverse or equal in strength to it, which made LT etc, WEAKER than him. he proved his supremecy in MARVEL and even there, his supremecy wasnt his OMNIPOTENCE. there is a difference.

quanchi112
Prodigy easily defeated the LT, is he supreme? Its Protege and no he didnt. Get your facts straight because he didnt do one thing to Lt other than mimic his powers.

Thanos was described as supreme more than once.

Dark-Jaxx
Mad Jim Jaspers could solo.

quanchi112
sigh, let me break it down for you since you are continuing to fallaciously debate in circles, things which have already been addressed{please dont take it personally cause the last thing we need is another boyfight on comics here}

and neither means anything as i explained earlier since it was 1. contradicted by facts on panel like warlock surviving 2. there being a difference in power levels between the two realities. LT is not as strong as lucifer, he can only PROTECT{at TIMES} one multiverse.

this is a defiant and repeated lie. 1 multiverse vs multiple multiverses, easy choice. infact the demiurgic explosion was IDENTICAL in effect to the explosion form HOTU.

true, he didnt have the power{although it can be contested that he did if he let his power go amok since elaine single handedly created her reality and lucifer is her equal} that is he cudnt altogether bring about the raw materials to create a multiverse by himself. although he did have infinite will and the power to create time from nothing and to shape the raw creation into anything and to add energy to it and make it suns blaze and to bring all form to it etc etc.

i read the end when it came out. i also like thanos if you must know. and again, the power of the heart was NOT equal to the supreme being since warlock was left. plus supreme being currently is the writer as explained by reed richards who draws with a pencil. surely youll agree that a writer can do much more thna the HOTU. so no it wasnt SUPREME. also, there was no1 in MARVEL at the time who cud do anything{althoug death was never destroyed}. furthermore, the fact that lucifer was not there is insignificant since it wud be extremely odd if he were in another trademark. THAT can not be taken as evidence that he CUDNT do anything were he there. as i have said, he wudnt even be scrathed as that explosion was identical in ALL aspects to the demiurgic explosion and there exists no observable evidence{outside your oppinion} that it was. they had exactly the same effects. and lucifer has beaten the gianst brother who had yahweh's power and micheal who cud destroy all of creation. he has also threatened the supreme yahweh. so no, he definately wud be able to do a lot against LT, eternity and infinity. neither of those entities holds a candle to lucifer.

lol, they were both EQUALLY powerful. micheal's demiurgic power was equal to lucifer's lighbringer power. but on top of that lucifer also had infinite will that micheal didnt and in the end he surpassed micheal and yahweh. lucifer killed micheal. also, thanos neither had the power nor the will of the supreme{the writer}, he was merely stronger than one multiverse or equal in strength to it, which made LT etc, WEAKER than him. he proved his supremecy in MARVEL and even there, his supremecy wasnt his OMNIPOTENCE. there is a difference. I think mr master schooled you on Lt in the other thread. Lucy isnt as powerful as the Lt. No way no how.

Warlock and Mistress death were left but he overlooked this in his angry absorption frenzy.

Again Lucy wasnt as powerful as Michael but he was smarter and could outwit him. You are claiming Lusy was a lot more powerful than he is. He lacks the battle feats and what not and did a lot of his great feats outsmarting people. Lucy gets absorbed easily.

celestialdemon
What is this thread even about? Is this a battle between Lucifer & the Marvel Universe or a debate about if any Marvel character is cooler than Lucifer?

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What is this thread even about? Is this a battle between Lucifer & the Marvel Universe or a debate about if any Marvel character is cooler than Lucifer?

A debate.

Its Protege and no he didnt. Get your facts straight because he didnt do one thing to Lt other than mimic his powers.

Thanos was described as supreme more than once.

Protege, prodigy, tomato, tom-ato.

LT was unable to touch him, he had to call in Scathan. You don't have to be supreme to be too strong for the LT. If Thanos really was Supreme, he wouldn't have failed as hard as he did anyways.

leonheartmm
I think mr master schooled you on Lt in the other thread. Lucy isnt as powerful as the Lt. No way no how.

Warlock and Mistress death were left but he overlooked this in his angry absorption frenzy.

Again Lucy wasnt as powerful as Michael but he was smarter and could outwit him. You are claiming Lusy was a lot more powerful than he is. He lacks the battle feats and what not and did a lot of his great feats outsmarting people. Lucy gets absorbed easily.

no he didnt, he posted arguments previously dispelled many many times{which is why he has a grudge against me, not to mention he is a boanfied bitter flamer}. he neither replied to the arguments i posted before, replying more on insults, nor did he reply to the arguments i posetd later.

warlock and death were not overlooked, that is a silly rationalisation with no evidence to back it up. death was death and cudnt be killed, an embodied death, while warlock was outside the single multiverse of marvel and warlock had no power over him. that is the fact.

again and again and again, lucifer is described in the comics as exactly equal to micheal in power. his lightbinger powers are exactly equal to micheal's demiurgic and he proved it by KILLING micheal with them on yygdrassil. his intellect and will is sumthing he has ABOVE micheal. he doesnt lack battle feats, he has killed high gods and angels with reletive ease even without his full power in direct combat. he killed fenris and the child of the basanos. he cud have killed death and she admitted it. he cud have taken revenge on yahweh and he accepted it. he killed the clone of himself created by the two giants and proceeded to kill the two giants who had yahweh's power. he also killed the entire giant race in the norse world and claimed that it was that quality of his to burn which game him his name "morningstar". other entities have said that the stars in creation themselves dim when lucifer strikes with his hand. he also bashed through th mansions of silence which destroyed themselves along with a billiob billion beings in them or sumthing including very powerful demons. besides, he doesnt NEED these feats, the very fact that he can survive multiverse shattering explosions and can create 50% of multiverses multiple times and create concepts like TIME from nothjing is enough to give an extent ofhis power. and also, more times than micheal has been called the strongst angel, lucifer has been referred to as the strongest and most beautiful in creation second only to his creater yahweh.

quanchi112
A debate.

Protege, prodigy, tomato, tom-ato.

LT was unable to touch him, he had to call in Scathan. You don't have to be supreme to be too strong for the LT. If Thanos really was Supreme, he wouldn't have failed as hard as he did anyways. Uhm well its spelled Protege not prodigy. I dont call Superman,souperman now do I?

Lt called in Scathan true,but it didnt show Scathans superiority over Lt but it showed his superiority over protege. Thanos showed his superiority over Lt and the rest of the abstracts defeating them easily. He was called supreme and he proved it through the most impressive battle feats I have ever seen. If you have seen better feel free to show me.

llagrok
Uhm well its spelled Protege not prodigy. I dont call Superman,souperman now do I?

Lt called in Scathan true,but it didnt show Scathans superiority over Lt but it showed his superiority over protege. Thanos showed his superiority over Lt and the rest of the abstracts defeating them easily. He was called supreme and he proved it through the most impressive battle feats I have ever seen. If you have seen better feel free to show me.

:/

You claim that Protege was equal to LT, and that Scathan defeated him. Yet you also claim that this does not prove that Scathan is superior to LT.......

Clearly, being superior to the LT does not testament to you being supreme. Not to mention the fact that Thanos was doing a bang up job with his powers, the entire 616 reality was falling apart. Thanos was clearly not omniscient, nor was he omnipresent, far from a supreme being.

iceman24567
no he didnt, he posted arguments previously dispelled many many times{which is why he has a grudge against me, not to mention he is a boanfied bitter flamer}. he neither replied to the arguments i posted before, replying more on insults, nor did he reply to the arguments i posetd later.

warlock and death were not overlooked, that is a silly rationalisation with no evidence to back it up. death was death and cudnt be killed, an embodied death, while warlock was outside the single multiverse of marvel and warlock had no power over him. that is the fact.

again and again and again, lucifer is described in the comics as exactly equal to micheal in power. his lightbinger powers are exactly equal to micheal's demiurgic and he proved it by KILLING micheal with them on yygdrassil. his intellect and will is sumthing he has ABOVE micheal. he doesnt lack battle feats, he has killed high gods and angels with reletive ease even without his full power in direct combat. he killed fenris and the child of the basanos. he cud have killed death and she admitted it. he cud have taken revenge on yahweh and he accepted it. he killed the clone of himself created by the two giants and proceeded to kill the two giants who had yahweh's power. he also killed the entire giant race in the norse world and claimed that it was that quality of his to burn which game him his name "morningstar". other entities have said that the stars in creation themselves dim when lucifer strikes with his hand. he also bashed through th mansions of silence which destroyed themselves along with a billiob billion beings in them or sumthing including very powerful demons. besides, he doesnt NEED these feats, the very fact that he can survive multiverse shattering explosions and can create 50% of multiverses multiple times and create concepts like TIME from nothjing is enough to give an extent ofhis power. and also, more times than micheal has been called the strongst angel, lucifer has been referred to as the strongest and most beautiful in creation second only to his creater yahweh. I usually don't like your posts but this one gave me something like morning wood beautiful i agree 100% eek!

llagrok
Yay, let's ignore the context regarding the Michael/Lucifer fight.

iceman24567
Yay, let's ignore the context regarding the Michael/Lucifer fight. Why the hell not we ignore the context behind alot of feats to try and prove our points confused

llagrok
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why the hell not we ignore the context behind alot of feats to try and prove our points confused

You might smile

iceman24567
You might smile Nah i won't even explain what i meant by that don't want to start anything on a Sunday.

llagrok
You might no expression

Air Legend

again and again and again, lucifer is described in the comics as exactly equal to micheal in power. his lightbinger powers are exactly equal to micheal's demiurgic and he proved it by KILLING micheal with them on yygdrassil. his intellect and will is sumthing he has ABOVE micheal. he doesnt lack battle feats, he has killed high gods and angels with reletive ease even without his full power in direct combat. he killed fenris and the child of the basanos. he cud have killed death and she admitted it. he cud have taken revenge on yahweh and he accepted it. he killed the clone of himself created by the two giants and proceeded to kill the two giants who had yahweh's power. he also killed the entire giant race in the norse world and claimed that it was that quality of his to burn which game him his name "morningstar". other entities have said that the stars in creation themselves dim when lucifer strikes with his hand. he also bashed through th mansions of silence which destroyed themselves along with a billiob billion beings in them or sumthing including very powerful demons. besides, he doesnt NEED these feats, the very fact that he can survive multiverse shattering explosions and can create 50% of multiverses multiple times and create concepts like TIME from nothjing is enough to give an extent ofhis power. and also, more times than micheal has been called the strongst angel, lucifer has been referred to as the strongest and most beautiful in creation second only to his creater yahweh.
Damn how many lies are you gonna make? I don't think I can keep up with this shit.

quanchi112
:/

You claim that Protege was equal to LT, and that Scathan defeated him. Yet you also claim that this does not prove that Scathan is superior to LT.......

Clearly, being superior to the LT does not testament to you being supreme. Not to mention the fact that Thanos was doing a bang up job with his powers, the entire 616 reality was falling apart. Thanos was clearly not omniscient, nor was he omnipresent, far from a supreme being. Protege mimicked his powers. But that doesnt mean he was equal to wielding them. erm

Scathan didnt do one thing to show his superiority over Lt while Thanos did that and then some. wink

Astner
Maybe the chapter was supose to show that, with the limited mind of a human being, not even with TOAA's power could he possibly defeat a Celestial.
Or rather he couldn't use them correctly.

King Kandy
Well if that was true then he wouldn't have been beating up the abstracts besides Scathan.

Astner
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well if that was true then he wouldn't have been beating up the abstracts besides Scathan.
Point taken.

llagrok
Protege mimicked his powers. But that doesnt mean he was equal to wielding them. erm

Scathan didnt do one thing to show his superiority over Lt while Thanos did that and then some. wink

If Protege was inferior, then LT would've been able to stop him.... That much is obvious no expression

leonheartmm
Damn how many lies are you gonna make? I don't think I can keep up with this shit.

everything written there is fact taken directly from the series. seems like you cant handle lucifer being micheal's equal and superior in most cases.

Air Legend
everything written there is fact taken directly from the series. seems like you cant handle lucifer being micheal's equal and superior in most cases.
No it isn't. Just about everything there is gobbledygook drivel exaggerated to ridiculous lengths. I'm not gonna take the time to prove all those hyperbole statements wrong.

leonheartmm
oddly enough, all those statements are qualitative descriptiions of events. not quantitative ones on interpretive ones, which cud be messed with to EXXAGERATE the magnitude of the feat. hence YOU are the one lying since i CANT exxagerate in such statemennts. they are simply direct references to events in the comic. lucifer killed micheal/lucifer threatened god/lucifer stood a multiverse shattering explosion/ lucifer created time/lucifer killed the child of the basanos/lucifer killed every giant in the norse world/lucifer destroyed the mansions of silence by his mere presence and with it a billion billion supernatural beings/lucifer killed fenris/all the stars in creation dim as lucifer strikes/lucifer killed two gianst with yahweh's power and a clone of himself/lucifer has been referred to as second only to yahweh on many occasions and been referred to as yahweh's strongest creation more times than micheal has/luicfer has never been said to be weaker than micheal/lucifer has beend said to be micheal's equal on numerous times, etc etc. none of these are exxagerations and are infact direct references mentioned in the comic.

llagrok
Lucifer was even weakened when he killed Fenris, that was awesome smile

leonheartmm
yes, and his last words "it very much a matter of FLEIBILITY" before he blows fenris's head off. oddly enough it reminds me of bruce willis yelling "yippi-ka-yay mother****er!" stick out tongue .

Badabing
Please keep it civil. I'm seeing the same names in reports too much. Next time the thread will be closed. Thanks.

quanchi112
If Protege was inferior, then LT would've been able to stop him.... That much is obvious no expression The point is we cant use abc logic here. Thanos crushed the Lt while Scathan didnt.

llagrok
The point is we cant use abc logic here. Thanos crushed the Lt while Scathan didnt.

It's not ABC logic when he has the exact same powerset no expression

quanchi112
It's not ABC logic when he has the exact same powerset no expression Every kryptonian has the same powerset but would you credit Supergirl with all of Supermans feats because they are both knians. Dont you know experience also plays a huge part in using your powers. Do you think a rookie superhero gets better or worse with handling and using their powers?

Remember the ig and the fact the wanted to get to Nebula before she got to used to godhood so as to increase their chances of beating her. This all makes perfect sense.

llagrok
Every kryptonian has the same powerset but would you credit Supergirl with all of Supermans feats because they are both knians. Dont you know experience also plays a huge part in using your powers. Do you think a rookie superhero gets better or worse with handling and using their powers?

Remember the ig and the fact the wanted to get to Nebula before she got to used to godhood so as to increase their chances of beating her. This all makes perfect sense.

That's different, Superman is actually stronger and has absorbed more solar energy. It has almost nothing to do with experience.

Nebula would most certainly have lost against Thanos if both had an infinity gauntlet each, in that case experience is a determining factor.

With protege and LT however, it was different. Apparently the LT was unable to stop him and had to call upon Scathan. You talk like Protege was weaker than LT, but based on what would you say that? Apparently it didn't matter how long protege had been in possession of the powers because he became the LTs equal INSTANTLY.

WHY didn't the LT stop him?

quanchi112
That's different, Superman is actually stronger and has absorbed more solar energy. It has almost nothing to do with experience.

Nebula would most certainly have lost against Thanos if both had an infinity gauntlet each, in that case experience is a determining factor.

With protege and LT however, it was different. Apparently the LT was unable to stop him and had to call upon Scathan. You talk like Protege was weaker than LT, but based on what would you say that? Apparently it didn't matter how long protege had been in possession of the powers because he became the LTs equal INSTANTLY.

WHY didn't the LT stop him? So Superman is only as powerful as he is today because of the solar energy he has absorbed? no expression

I guess experience with your powers accounts for nothing. Look at the new Ion for example. He is getting better and better same with most good green lanterns.

Why are you comparing Nebula to Thanos. Your comparisons dont make any sense. The opposing force had to strike quickly to stop her because they had to strike before she got to used to her powers. It has nothing to do with comparing Nebula to Thanos. Its obvious that it takes sometime to adjust to godhood. wink

When did the Lt attempt to stop him. Scathan was there and it makes sense he was there to aid the Lt but nowhere on panel is it made clear that the Lt was powerless to stop him. I dont think that hourglass would have worked on the Lt but it worked on a kid adjusting to godhood.

Air Legend

1. again and again and again, lucifer is described in the comics as exactly equal to micheal in power.

2. his lightbinger powers are exactly equal to micheal's demiurgic and he proved it by KILLING micheal with them on yygdrassil.

3. his intellect and will is sumthing he has ABOVE micheal.

4. he doesnt lack battle feats, he has killed high gods and angels with reletive ease even without his full power in direct combat.

5. he killed fenris and the child of the basanos.

6. he cud have killed death and she admitted it.

7. he cud have taken revenge on yahweh and he accepted it.

8. he killed the clone of himself created by the two giants and proceeded to kill the two giants who had yahweh's power.

9. he also killed the entire giant race in the norse world and claimed that it was that quality of his to burn which game him his name "morningstar". other entities have said that the stars in creation themselves dim when lucifer strikes with his hand.

10. he also bashed through th mansions of silence which destroyed themselves along with a billiob billion beings in them or sumthing including very powerful demons.

11. besides, he doesnt NEED these feats,

12. the very fact that he can survive multiverse shattering explosions and can create 50% of multiverses multiple times and create concepts like TIME from nothjing is enough to give an extent ofhis power.

13. and also, more times than micheal has been called the strongst angel, lucifer has been referred to as the strongest and most beautiful in creation second only to his creater yahweh.

1. Wrong. In the series Michael is described as second only to God, hence the name Demiurgos.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2079/scan002202tj7.th.jpg

2. Wrong. Michael's power can destroy all of creation.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/18/scan0003pd9.th.jpg
Lucifer couldn't even out-power the veillety.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5024/scan0050cg9kf2.th.jpg
Lucifer can't even beat Gabriel and he's fighting him like a peasant for f*cks sake.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4439/scan0052cv2jd8.th.jpg

3. Intellect? Sure. Will? Who gives a crap? I already provided a scan showing how pathetic his willpower is when tested against a mighty power.

4. He can't even take on Gabriel, much less the entire force of heaven.

Michael could have ended the war with a gesture.
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5363/scan00022sr4.th.jpg

5. He killed Fenris, sure, but killed the child of the Basanos? WTF are you talking about? Now you're just straight up lying and making up stories. Elaine took away the powers of the Basanos child and then impregnated Jill with the infant. Lucifer had nothing to do with the child.

6. More lies and stories. Show a scan where it says he can kill Death? You're not going to find one. Oh, and if it wasn't for Michael, Lucifer would have remained dead and the series would have immediately ended.

7. This is truly a comedic spam statement. Lucifer take revenge on Yahweh? *chuckles*. You should be banned for that statement.

8. Wrong. Mazikeen stabbing the sword through the woman allowed Lucifer to kill the Titans before they were omnipotent. Lucifer was pathetically dying from the clone at the time and if Mazikeen never acted, Lucifer would have perished once again.

9. What in the hell are you talking about now? Not impressive anyways.

10. Oh, he bashed through it now did he? I guess you conveniently overlooked the fact that if Lucifer sets foot there the place would shatter due to the laws Yahweh imposed on that particular place. That's why he sent a crew to accomplish his goal in the first place.

11. An outlandish fanboy statement, which is why nobody takes you seriously.

12. Why don't you just take Mike Carey's position as the author of Lucifer seeing how enjoy completely making up what happened in the series?

13. Never in the Lucifer series has Lucifer been referred to as the second most powerful only to Yahweh. And I find it hilarious how you brought beauty into the discussion because it just further proves your obsessive and irrational fetish over this character, which completely blinds you from objectively debating any topic involving him.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't this guy once say Dante and Vergil can beat the LT, or was that someone else?

quanchi112
1. Wrong. In the series Michael is described as second only to God, hence the name Demiurgos.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2079/scan002202tj7.th.jpg

2. Wrong. Michael's power can destroy all of creation.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/18/scan0003pd9.th.jpg
Lucifer couldn't even out-power the veillety.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5024/scan0050cg9kf2.th.jpg
Lucifer can't even beat Gabriel and he's fighting him like a peasant for f*cks sake.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4439/scan0052cv2jd8.th.jpg

3. Intellect? Sure. Will? Who gives a crap? I already provided a scan showing how pathetic his willpower is when tested against a mighty power.

4. He can't even take on Gabriel, much less the entire force of heaven.

Michael could have ended the war with a gesture.
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5363/scan00022sr4.th.jpg

5. He killed Fenris, sure, but killed the child of the Basanos? WTF are you talking about? Now you're just straight up lying and making up stories. Elaine took away the powers of the Basanos child and then impregnated Jill with the infant. Lucifer had nothing to do with the child.

6. More lies and stories. Show a scan where it says he can kill Death? You're not going to find one. Oh, and if it wasn't for Michael, Lucifer would have remained dead and the series would have immediately ended.

7. This is truly a comedic spam statement. Lucifer take revenge on Yahweh? *chuckles*. You should be banned for that statement.

8. Wrong. Mazikeen stabbing the sword through the woman allowed Lucifer to kill the Titans before they were omnipotent. Lucifer was pathetically dying from the clone at the time and if Mazikeen never acted, Lucifer would have perished once again.

9. What in the hell are you talking about now? Not impressive anyways.

10. Oh, he bashed through it now did he? I guess you conveniently overlooked the fact that if Lucifer sets foot there the place would shatter due to the laws Yahweh imposed on that particular place. That's why he sent a crew to accomplish his goal in the first place.

11. An outlandish fanboy statement, which is why nobody takes you seriously.

12. Why don't you just take Mike Carey's position as the author of Lucifer seeing how enjoy completely making up what happened in the series?

13. Never in the Lucifer series has Lucifer been referred to as the second most powerful only to Yahweh. And I find it hilarious how you brought beauty into the discussion because it just further proves your obsessive and irrational fetish over this character, which completely blinds you from objectively debating any topic involving him. Wow. Ownage.

Is it safe to say Lucifer is overrated in your opinion?

llagrok
They repeatedly stated how Gabriel was the strongest and before they fought the Llith, the forces of heaven kept mentioning how they weren't sure they were going to make it without him.

You ridicule Lucifer for almost losing against Gabriel when Michael was beaten by A ****ING STAB IN THE BACK! I guess he's not got much on Wolverine if his night-omnipotent ass is vulnerable to being stabbed haermm

Air Legend has to be the biggest hypocrite til days date. If you look in his respect thread, you'll see who's really obsessing with the characters here. The fact that he's so ridiculously quick to discredit Lucifer with something he would shout PIS for when it concerns Michael, completely removes all his credibility.

He holds as much credbility as Quanchi does, when discussing Thanos.

Many times Lucifer has been referred to as second to god, but apparently that's nothing compared to the two times Michael was supposedly "second to god"

And for the last time, Demiurgos means creator in Greece. Hardly a testament to him being second to Yahweh.

Ignore, Air Legend.

quanchi112
They repeatedly stated how Gabriel was the strongest and before they fought the Llith, the forces of heaven kept mentioning how they weren't sure they were going to make it without him.

You ridicule Lucifer for almost losing against Gabriel when Michael was beaten by A ****ING STAB IN THE BACK! I guess he's not got much on Wolverine if his night-omnipotent ass is vulnerable to being stabbed haermm

Air Legend has to be the biggest hypocrite til days date. If you look in his respect thread, you'll see who's really obsessing with the characters here. The fact that he's so ridiculously quick to discredit Lucifer with something he would shout PIS for when it concerns Michael, completely removes all his credibility.

Many times Lucifer has been referred to as second to god, but apparently that's nothing compared to the two times Michael was supposedly "second to god"

And for the last time, Demiurgos means creator in Greece. Hardly a testament to him being second to Yahweh.

Ignore, Air Legend. Keep my name out of your flaming posts please.

Air Legend

Ignore, Air Legend.
What in the living hell are you talking about? I own the entire series so making up stuff is not going to work. Scans, page, issue #, or it never happened.

Michael beaten by a back stab huh? You mean creation beaten by a back stab because that's what would happen if Michael didn't comply to Sandalphon's orders. You'd know this if you actually read the comic book.

Pathetic insults and attempts to undermine my credibility aren't going to make your erroneous statements true. You won't see my saying "Michael beats the LT!!, Michael is equal to Thanos w/ HOTI, blah blah blah" like others on here do.

I should just report you.

Proof? How about you try reading this before you insult me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge
It has plenty of references at the bottom that you can research yourself so don't give me that "it's wiki" crap.

Bouboumaster
Thanos is the coolest.
Cold, genius, he is never wrong. Only Galactus have shut his mouth. And he have single handlely pwn Marvel 3 times.

llagrok
What about Drax?

And a reminder to Leon, Air and Shitchi. This thread isn't a Michael vs Lucifer. Michael has no business in here anyways smile

quanchi112
What about Drax?

And a reminder to Leon, Air and Shitchi. This thread isn't a Michael vs Lucifer. Michael has no business in here anyways smile Again keep my name out of your flaming. It seems all you have done lately is flame and insult. Air asked you for an issue and page number due to your flaming post and you ignore him completely. Dont you want to debate with him?

Bouboumaster
What about Drax?

And a reminder to Leon, Air and Shitchi. This thread isn't a Michael vs Lucifer. Michael has no business in here anyways smile

The new Drax is cool too, but no as cool as Thanos.

And, it's less a lame to loose to a guy like Drax that to loose to a ****in' rock (Get that, Superman!)

Ultimate Nick Fury is cool too (Based on the Master Of Cool, Sam Jackson!)

Galactus hurling "Herald, MY RAGE!" is bad ass too.

leonheartmm
twice yes. but lucifer is described as his equal more than twice and lucifer being the most beautiful and most powerful in creation is described more than twice. also, demiurgos simply refers to demiurge, which can be trasnslated as both creation and evil. nothing to do with being second to god.

your giving answers to claims i never made. i myself have said boundless times that micheal's power cud destroy all of creation and create a new one. what does that have to do with anything? lucifer is still his equal in pure power and superior in will.

and your second scan only proves YOU wrong. do you really think no1 is gonna read what's in the scan? lucifer's will is STRONGER than theirs, and the dagger is still moving and if he himself has to dispopse of them, there would be collateral damage that he doesnt want. also remember that that scan is from the morningstar option when lucifer does NOT have his power. and yet he was still able to outsmart and defeat the vaelitty.

as to your third point, lucifer himself has said that to him, gabriel is not even worth a dewdrop if he wanted to kill him. all stories have certain plot devices without which there would BE no story, this is just representing the war in heaven when lucifer WAS benevolant. also, that scan is of lucifer from ANOTHER creation, which was in many ways different from yahweh's. in the void. as can be seen that in the beginning the main rolse arent divided between just lucifer and micheal but lucifer micheal and gabriel{micheal releases, gabriel weaves and lucifer lights suns} that is NOT how ithappened in the origial creation. so there you go, your sneekiness revealed, it isnt the same lucifer. infact the real lucifer saw and took in all that happened in that creation in the blink of an eye and it is issue 75 and just a reminescience for lucifer and the readers. and not to mention even gabriel their claims that lucifer's power has BORKEN due to the war{apparently by fighting with micheal and others} and lucifer still takes the blade out and slashes him.{your losing credibility is what im saying}

btw THIS is what gabriel really is to lucifer in the ACTUAL creation.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/leonheartmm/Lucifer-50-35.jpg

nuthing but a drop of dew

all characters have low end showings, and you havent proven anythign about his willpower. his will was strong enough to shape universes and create time from nuthing. and as he explains, EXERCISING power and omniscience is a matter of WILL. it was hiis will which broke his role. cant beleive you didnt get that after reading lucifer.

wtf??? are ou serious, he said that gabrielle wasnt even a dewdrop to him. gabriell died by friggin half angels and demons which are nothing to lucifer. that scan was simply a representation of the war in heaven dumass. stop posting silly claim cause any who reads it will laugh at the prospect of lucifer being weaker than gabreil. and hey, that isnt the real gabriel, just gabriel from another creation where the power was shared amnong micheal lucifer and gabriel and also whre there were significant differences from the main creation. please, stop using these tactics to try to fool people who might think it is the real lucifer. the real lucifer was just watching the creation from outside.

lol, and WHO might i ask is speaking??? lucifer? i think NOT. micheal cud have killed every other demon if he wanted but NOT lucifer. lucifer is his equal in power, cant beleive yuor theonly one who doesnt know that after supposedly having read all of lucifer.

excuse me, now your just lying. elaine took away the power of the child only for the PERIOD of the pregnancy so that jill would live. after which the child posessed ALL the power again. see if youd read the thing or werent so friggin biased, youd KNOW that. that is why it cud see lucifer's death which it cant without its powers. stop making things up. then later, a powerless lucifer killed fenris, the embodiement of destryuction and killer of the entire norse pantheon and went on to use the child as a tool against its will.

sigh and if i DO show you the scan, will you then admit that you either havent actualy read lucifer, or were lying when you made the claim or both???? ok well here it is big grin

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/leonheartmm/Lucifer_26_p07.jpg

{this also falsifies your claim that he wud have REMAINED dead if it werent for micheal}

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/leonheartmm/Lucifer_26_p12.jpg

{lucifer conversing with the endless death on how she has no domain over him and cant claim him to which she admits she cant and later threatens to kill DEATH at which she humbly replies that if you kill the messenger, you only get less mail in the end, referring to the souls which belong to lucifer of dead people in hell}

and YOU have obviously never read lucifer. or were the scans i gave of on panel actually sayign EXACTLY that not enough to convince you that it happened and that it was real??????? lmao .

a clone apparently equal to him in power and his opposite. and yet lucifer did defeat them.

right, so killing th entire giant race of norse gods who wud be part of the world destroying force at ragnarok isnt impressive?????

it wasnt yahweh's LAWS, it was the fact that his POWER{which you are falsely trying to diminish} was so great that the mansions of silence would SHATTER if he entered, and that was exactly what happened and a billion billion supernatural and powerful beings died as a result.

oh my GOD, your possibly the biggest fanboy on this thread, and that isnt an easy title to gain. you actually suggested that lucifer was weaker than gabrielle!

oh you mean the numbverous times he says that micheal and lucifer are complete equal and the also numerous times he says that lucifer is the strongest in creation after yahweh?

yes he HAS. itll take me some time to dig up out of 75 chapters because i dont remeber all the exact pages but ill disprove this new lie of yours with a scan again. but really isnt THIS the only real reason your so against lucifer? the fact that he killed micheal??????

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/leonheartmm/Lucifer_54_p14.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/leonheartmm/Lucifer_54_p17.jpg

kevdude
I agree with a lot of what you both say, but disagree with Luci ever threatening God himself, he never did... They are equal, Gabriel is a very powerful Archangel as well. The next page shows Lucifer continuing the fight and The Voice appearing and stopping the war

leonheartmm
^but i provided scans of him threatening yahweh sad sniff sniff. also, that was gabriel from another reality where gabriel had a part in making th euniverse. air tried to pass it off as the real lucifer but it wasnt. look at the scan i gave of the real lucifer to see what he thinks of gabriel.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Please keep it civil. I'm seeing the same names in reports too much. Next time the thread will be closed. Thanks. Maybe the three people who keep reporting and who are getting reported didn't understand my first request to be civil? If you can't be civil then it's time to hand out warnings I guess......

leonheartmm
my cool characters in marvel

gambit, genisvell/photon, nate grey, thanos, blackbolt, the fallen one{herald}, wolverine, havok,

Badabing
Are there anyone in the Marvel universe that's more awesome than Lucifer? Just read the actual opening post.

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.