Dragonball vs Naruto !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
This is a fictional tournement to see who has the mor epowerful fighters, Dragonball ( not Z) or Naruto ( Up to the fight with Naruto and Sasuke just before shippudden)
There is a tournement to see which Anime claims the rights of greatest fighters, in this tournement, unlike in the tenkaichi budokai,...killing is prohibated, if not encouraged !! The place the fighters wil duke it out is much like the room kami and Mr popo took tien yamcha krillin and chouzu too when they fought the saiyans of the past, if you die in the room you are trasnported back to the real world, where you can watch the other fights goin on !!

The match ups are :

Son Goku vs Naruto Uzumaki
Tenshinhan vs Sasuke Uchiha
Master Roshi vs Kakashi Sensei
Yamcha vs Neji
Chi Chi vs Sakura
King Piccolo vs Itachi Uchiha
remeber his name)
Drum vs Gara
Krillin vs Rock Lee

Id also like to add two more fight i think would be interesting !

Piccolo Jr vs Naruto Movie 2 villian ( soz cant remeber his name) who has the stone of gelel) Both are awsome and kind of look simliar, imagine this fight in more a naruto style of movement , sicne its much more fluid than DB, and both are drawn in asimliar style!!
AND Goku ( during his battle with Jr) and Naruto during Shippudden with 4 tails power !!

Let battle begin !!! DONG !!!!!!!! big grin

Endless Mike
Dragonball wins all of them except perhaps Chichi vs. Sakura

psycho gundam
Son Goku vs Naruto Uzumaki = goku is faster(tien shinhan fight) and don't forget the ozorou form's power, itis has more total power than the one tail form and i doubt naruto could figure out the moon thing or be able to destroy it.

Tenshinhan vs Sasuke Uchiha = tien, he is jonin level

Master Roshi vs Kakashi Sensei = roshi, the sharingan can copy his moves but if roshi goes for a kamahamaha, kakashi's kamahamaha lacks the chackra to push roshi's back.

Yamcha vs Neji = neji via gentle fist. yamcha won't know why his organs are failing and thats not a good way to lose.

Chi Chi vs Sakura = sakura was useless in the first series.

King Piccolo vs Itachi Uchiha = itachi only has to lock eyes to win

remeber his name)
Drum vs Gara = garra, the sand will render drum's attacks useless

Krillin vs Rock Lee = krilin, only due to his beams destructive force.
lee going 4th gate will be invisible but krilin may beat him before he gets to that.

BradBalboa
hmm nice

I afree with chi chi and saukra, i dont think chi chi has a chance to be honest !!
hmm Itachi and King Piccolo, iv seen itachi fight, but sicne i dotn know everythign about him like i do with piccolo i cant fully judge, but Piccolo is practically a demi god !! Plus this is Piccolo after he has gained eternal youth !!

Goku just after his batlle with piccolo, ( so as a saiyan eh gets a bit stronger from that) and Naruto during sasuke fight, when he uses the demon foxes chakra, when it coems to sheer physicla foorce Goku takes it, before even trainign under roshi, he could lift huge boulders out of the groudn and crush them between his arms ! Naruto never show Gokus level of strength, but the foxes ferocity is amazing !! If Goku where to go into a true rage, like he does when android 8 is killed in the path to power movie, or when he beat King Piccolo, he is equal !

Goku can take the power of around a nuke, i dont know if naruto can, tien vs sasuke hmmm i think i might change that OK from now on its

Tenshinhan vs Kakashi Sensei !!!

Csdabest
Son Goku vs Naruto Uzumaki-Son Goku
Tenshinhan vs Sasuke Uchiha-Sasuke Uchiha.Chidori plus Shairngan and Curse Seal. Tch. Tien gets raped.
Master Roshi vs Kakashi Sensei-Kakashi. Raikiri can cut lightning. And Kkashi is faster. He doesnt need to copy Kamehameha.
Yamcha vs Neji-Neji. Wolf Fang fist looses horrible to Neji gentle touch lol
Chi Chi vs Sakura-Sakura
King Piccolo vs Itachi Uchih-Itachi easiy
remeber his name)
Drum vs Gara-Gara
Krillin vs Rock Lee-Rock Lee

Magee
Is this start of dragonball, end, middle? Start of Dragonball they all lose if it's the end they all win except chi chi.

Kazenji
Yea they all loose if its just dragonball

And if its Z thats a whole different matter.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm just going to note that Itachi will beat anyone who does not speed blitz him.

Vim
It's too bad this didn't continue... Would've liked to have seen this get into more detail. I say if you pit DBZ Ep. 1 Goku against Naruto just before Sasuke fight, you'd have a pretty awesome fight, and they would be at the closest equal power at those points I think. And if it were to ever actually take place, I'd say it'd come down to Naruto pushing a full-on Kamehameha back, but then a huge explosion and you'd see them both knocked out... A draw.

I agree on alot of the others though. Sakura would definitely pwn Chi Chi, as well as Neji against Yamcha, Sasuke against Tien.

Kakashi would so beat Roshi into the ground before Roshi even had time to realize what was going on. But then after the fight they'd probably look at dirty magazines together... Actually Jirayia would do something like that.

I'd like some of the higher level characters going at it, like say 3rd Hokage against Cell or something like that.

Oorochimaru vs Frieza anyone??

Come on there's loads of potential here! Let's see some of your best match ups!

srankmissingnin
The Third vs. Cell? Orochimaru vs. Freeza?

Anyone stronger then Radatiz could just nuke the area and solo all of Naruto-verse (assuming the don't get trapped in a genjutsu). Once you get outside of Dragon Ball and into Dragon Ball Z the fights become less of fights and more of one sided pawnfests.

Kakashi vs. Piccolo would be all kinds of awsome.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, for a whole three seconds until Piccolo sodomizes him with his special beam cannon.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, for a whole three seconds until Piccolo sodomizes him with his special beam cannon.

Dragon Ball Piccolo, not DBZ Piccolo. cool

Blax_Hydralisk
I wasn't referring to the attack... shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I wasn't referring to the attack... shifty

Hay-o! eek!

Dark-Jaxx
DB Piccolo could do nuke level damage.

Seriously, the only person who can claim to be able to do that shit in Naruto is Deidara, who sux at everything else and is a perfect example of penultimate fail.

BradBalboa
Oorochimaru vs Frieza anyone??
sorry but noo one from naruto boost friezas kind of powers !!

The most destructive attack iv ever seen on Naruto is the huge mouth blast Naruto does when he in 4 tails, thats nothign compaed to what Freiza can do

Heres and example, It takes a fighting power of around 20,000 -25,000 to destroy a planet The kyuubi wud be around 1000 TOPS !!, Frieza in his frist form is 500,000 !1!

Vim
Eh... Oorochimaru's a pretty slick fellow I'm sure he'd do some sly talking first to Freiza get him to believing they're on the same side and blind side him from out of nowhere.

I like to think of these battles not in the same fashion as just a tournament setting... Think realistically if these characters were to actually be able to meet in a kind of neutral zone between the two universes... like another alternate Earth where they both existed simultaneously and then they've finally run across one another. So its not take this character and just their attack power and set it against this character and his/her attack power, its take their whole history of their charactertures and set them against one another one.

At least that's how I like to think of Versus... Realize that its not just "The Combantants enter a room, get ready and Fight!!"

If that were to happen, most of the characters would be like "WTF??! I'm not fighting, unless I'm gonna die by some other means and the only way to stay alive is to fight...."

So you see...? Its not just about attack power, there are all kinds of factors that come into play when you pit one character against another, IMO.

Dark-Jaxx
When one character can blow up a planet, is faster, stronger, and more brutal, yeah, attack power IS the only factor.

Vim
Don't forget alot of the ninjas have good strategies, and with the use of shadow clones could easily fool the not as strategy focused DBZers.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of both, but I don't like to think of it as so one sided as that... Sorry, you're not going to convince me with such a weak argument as "attack power IS everything."

Think of the conditions of such a fight as say .... Kakashi vs Piccolo.

They could potentially meet anywhere, but if its where Kakashi can use a few shadow clones, and then activate Rakiri... let's just say I believe alot of these fights would not come down to the DBZer blasting the Ninja away. Don't forget the ninjas do a lot of thinking before the fight even starts...

That or they would show up when the DBZer is sleeping and kill him then... heh, heh, heh. Its a ninjas speciality after all.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vim
Don't forget alot of the ninjas have good strategies, and with the use of shadow clones could easily fool the not as strategy focused DBZers.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of both, but I don't like to think of it as so one sided as that... Sorry, you're not going to convince me with such a weak argument as "attack power IS everything."

Think of the conditions of such a fight as say .... Kakashi vs Piccolo.

They could potentially meet anywhere, but if its where Kakashi can use a few shadow clones, and then activate Rakiri... let's just say I believe alot of these fights would not come down to the DBZer blasting the Ninja away. Don't forget the ninjas do a lot of thinking before the fight even starts...

That or they would show up when the DBZer is sleeping and kill him then... heh, heh, heh. Its a ninjas speciality after all. 1. And the use of speed can easily blitz the slow Ninjas.

2. No. So is speed, durability, skill, and in some DBZ cases, intelligence.

3. Piccolo kicks his head off.

4. Piccolo can use shadow clones(I think, may be wrong, but I think he can make copies), and with a Special Beam canon from high up(Kakashi isn't fast enough to dodge it), yeah, Piccolo rapes.

5. Meh...

BradBalboa
Yeah !! Piccolo Tien and Krillin have all be shown to use the multi form technique, which isnt the same as shadow clones, if you hit a shadow colen ahrd enough it will disapear in a puff of smake, DBZ versions arent the same there sold version, the same as the orignal you have to kncok them out destroy them or hit them into the original to beat them !!

deathcon27
naruto has jutsus so they have an advantage n will probably win n im a big dbz
fan but db doesnt use cheap tricks like jutsus what c is what true in naruto there so many little tricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.