Molecule Man vs. The Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Not holding back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Ultimator

TrollDog
Originally posted by fangirl101
Not holding back. roll eyes (sarcastic) PR molecule man.
Current loses.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TrollDog
PR molecule man.
Current loses.
Now how would PR molecule man beat the Ultimator which is Unbeatable? Able to pwn beings from the higher dimensions which are more powerful than the beings of the lower dimensions. Indeed the Ultimator said to defeat him would mean defeat for one's self. As he is everything.

celestialdemon
Classic MM wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Classic MM wins. The class MM has fought against a being who is EVERYTHING and won? Nope.

celestialdemon
The class MM has fought against a being who is EVERYTHING and won? Nope.

I already know what you believe, nvr. I don't agree.

Astner
The Alien Entity is everything, and he's bellow the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal feared Owen.
ABC-logic aproves.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
The Alien Entity is everything, and he's bellow the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal feared Owen.
ABC-logic aproves.
ABC? No. The Living Tribunal doesn't fear anyone. It didn't even Fear Thanos with the heart. It's not a human. It Is only justice and fairness. How can it fear anything?

Astner
ABC? No.
Yes.

That's because when we refere to classic Molecule man we refere to the past. Not the present.

The Living Tribunal knew his palce.

It trembled in front of the Beyonder.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Yes.

That's because when we refere to classic Molecule man we refere to the past. Not the present.

The Living Tribunal knew his palce.

It trembled in front of the Beyonder.

The beyonder story was garbage to me. here's this guy that supposed to be god but "discovered" another god's multiverse? they had concepts, shaking? What the hell? A human being was the only being who could stand up to this beyonder? how in the hell does ANYONE stand up to"what is supposed to be God"? You can't. You get steam rolled. and if you refer to classic molecule man, that would mean that there are classic versions of everyone then right? including the concepts. Because the concepts I read about do not quake in thier boots. And how could the LT know his place concering the beyonder if no one knew who he was or where he came from? That story was so much garbage I'm glad i was thrown out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.