Classic Molecule Man runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
1. Thanos with The IG
2. Extant with the Full Worlogog
3. The Alien Entity
4. Hal Jordan Parallax at his height
5. Scathan
6. Mr. Mxy
7. The LT
8. Lucifer
9. Thanos with the Heart
10. Arc Angel
11. Jack Kirby
12. Mike Carlin

Mindset
Well Lucifer isn't stronger than LT.

And I'm pretty sure AE should be higher.

Astner
Just some notes.

Originally posted by fangirl101
1. Thanos with The IG
The Infinity Gauntlet should be a lot higher up.

The Eternity of the Omniverse, he's basically the Ultimator of Marvel.

He's supose to be equal if not more powerful than the Living Tribunal.

Unlike Lucifer, the Living Tribunal isn't only the will, but also the power.

Who?

Evidence of fanboyism.

As for the gauntlet, he reaches Kirby.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Well Lucifer isn't stronger than LT.

And I'm pretty sure AE should be higher.
The LT cannot defy the will of God. Lucifer can. That is why I put lucifer higher. Lucifer can take the power of God to the face and keep smiling. The LT got absorbed when faced with the same challenge. And the AE couldn't be higher than the LT. I kinda alternated companies characters by order.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Just some notes.

The Infinity Gauntlet should be a lot higher up.

The Eternity of the Omniverse, he's basically the Ultimator of Marvel.

He's supose to be equal if not more powerful than the Living Tribunal.

Unlike Lucifer, the Living Tribunal isn't only the will, but also the power.

Who?

Evidence of fanboyism.

As for the gauntlet, he reaches Kirby.

These insults are rediculous. And shows me that people don't like the status quo being challenged. I don't like the status quo. Don't agree with it. No reason to insult. Mike Carlin was put higher because he was the Editor. Editor>>writer/artist.

Mindset
The LT cannot defy the will of God. Lucifer can. That is why I put lucifer higher. Lucifer can take the power of God to the face and keep smiling. The LT got absorbed when faced with the same challenge. And the AE couldn't be higher than the LT. I kinda alternated companies characters by order.

If God wanted to kill Lucifer he could, having the will to defy something doesn't mean you have the power to. LT has shown more power than Lucifer.

Astner
Oh, wrong, he would stop at Thanos w/ Heart.

As for the writer editor thing, Stan Lee (editor) and Jack Kirby is ranked the same. They're both creators of the story, adding one of them was a huge mistake to begin with.

The reason you added Carlin in the first place was because he appeared in Superman #75 as the supreme being. Intending that DC was somehow greater.
An editor makes the story the writer illustrate it. They're the same.

fangirl101
Oh, wrong, he would stop at Thanos w/ Heart.

As for the writer editor thing, Stan Lee (editor) and Jack Kirby is ranked the same. They're both creators of the story, adding one of them was a huge mistake to begin with. stan lee didn't appear on panel as a diety. kirby and carlin did. hence why they were both on the list. And I dont' think Molecule man can beat most on this list. his feats ust don't suggest that. beyond on panel hyperbole, his power lvl isn't even defined. The best we get is he's somewhere beneath the power of the beyonder. Who I dont' even think was omnipotent. Just nearly.

Astner
Stan Lee have appeared more times than Carlin and Kirby together.

fangirl101
Stan Lee have appeared more times than Carlin and Kirby together. as the supreme being?

Astner
as the supreme being?
Now you outright saying that Marvel's supreme being, only represented by Jack Kirby is weaker than Carlin.
You're saying that - DC > Marvel

fangirl101
Now you outright saying that Marvel's supreme being, only represented by Jack Kirby is weaker than Carlin.
You're saying that - DC > Marvel
No.

The Presence is The One above all are equal. Thier avatars are not. One is clearly and Editor, and One is clearly an artist.

Galan007
These insults are rediculous. 'rediculous'?

A user called 'nvrbeenwthagirl' used to misspell it just like that, :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=rediculous+forumid%3A77+userid%3A81738

Looks like you do much the same thing:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=rediculous+forumid%3A77+userid%3A113931

nvr's banned now - so that's just an odd coincidence, is all. smile

redhotrash
Wouldnt the Infinity Gauntlet give him similiar powers are Melecule Man + some? He could stop time, etc etc.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
'rediculous'?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=rediculous+forumid%3A77+userid%3A81738

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=rediculous+forumid%3A77+userid%3A113931

Didn't you hear? Mods don't like you posting coincidences.

I love DC
If God wanted to kill Lucifer he could, having the will to defy something doesn't mean you have the power to. LT has shown more power than Lucifer. much more power

Mr. Slippyfist
'rediculous'?

nvr's banned now - so that's just an odd coincidence, is all. smile Originally posted by King Kandy
Didn't you hear? Mods don't like you posting coincidences.

laughing out loud

Utrigita
Gets to nine and loses.

fangirl101
'rediculous'?

So Sue me. No one has taken me up on my offer to chat with me cam to cam. Only one person has freinded me on myspace. So unless you wanna cam to cam or chat via phone or something lay off. I still can't see why this person was banned. I've seen some really heavy duty bashing and insulting in the last few weeks that I've been here. Not just of me, but of Quan, of anyone who doesn't like the cosmics order of things, etc. Alas. I give up. I can't even have a good comics debate with out people going thru all of this hassle and for nothing. I'm going to go back to the DC message boards.

Dark-Jaxx
Gets to 9.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Gets to 9.

What has Classic Molecule Man done that Mxy hasn't or cannot?

kevdude
Was classic Molecule Man beyond the LT? if not he loses to LT

fangirl101
Originally posted by kevdude
Was classic Molecule Man beyond the LT? if not he loses to LT
that is what was said on panel. But he never did anything that the Lt couldn't do. and he never fought the lt.

celestialdemon
'rediculous'?

That's because it is nvr. He even created a thread about classic Molecule Man because he was getting pissed debating Molecule Man in another thread. Sound awfully familiar to you?

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
That's because it is nvr. He even created a thread about classic Molecule Man because he was getting pissed debating Molecule Man in another thread. Sound awfully familiar to you?
Um sorry dude. She created a thread to see what the hype about molecule man is when he hasn't done anything. I haven't seen him do ANYTHING that hasn't been done on panel by someone else or better.

Nihilist
gets to the hotu

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
That's because it is nvr. He even created a thread about classic Molecule Man because he was getting pissed debating Molecule Man in another thread. Sound awfully familiar to you? Sounds like him.

quanchi112
What has Classic Molecule Man done that Mxy hasn't or cannot? He was never oneshotted or depowered as easily as Mxy was. Sorry mxy doesnt come close to MM.

Ouallada
Ah, from nvrbeenwthagirl to fangirl. Great subterfuge. Good to see you back though smile

Stops at nine. Would get past ten as well.

Mr Master

1. Thanos with The IG
3. The Alien Entity
4. Hal Jordan Parallax at his height
5. Scathan
6. Mr. Mxy
7. The LT
8. Lucifer
9. Thanos with the Heart
10. Arc Angel
11. Jack Kirby
12. Mike Carlin
Curbstomps the whole list with the exception of THOTI.

Jack Kirby/Mike Carlin?

doh ... Give us a break Nvr, silly hater that's spite.

psycho gundam
kirby is marvel's god and an integral part of dc namely the new gods.
there is nobody above him.

Bouboumaster
Get to nine

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr Master
Curbstomps the whole list with the exception of THOTI.

Jack Kirby/Mike Carlin?

doh ... Give us a break Nvr, silly hater that's spite.

Can you answer my question a few posts up since nobody else will!!! laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist
Um sorry dude. She created a thread to see what the hype about molecule man is when he hasn't done anything. I haven't seen him do ANYTHING that hasn't been done on panel by someone else or better. ...

Astner
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Some people enjoy putting on their mother's make-up, wear her dresses and top it off with some nail varnish.
To me, pretending to be a female, no matter the consequences. Is the next closest thing.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Without Molecule Man's supposed status against the Current LT, what would you have? Nothing. Becuz he's done nothing on panel to put him in the higher tiers of cosmic beings. The LT would laugh at a being who's never even affected a megaverse. Hell the Molecule man has done less on panel than the UN. You cannot compare A to B+ when B+ never interacted with A.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So nothing was ever shown? Molecule man never actually did anything that the LT hadn't. So explain to me how the LT can be the same, and has ALWAYS been 2nd only to God. THat would mean that there are two versions of the LT. one that is always 2nd only to god, and one that was lessor than a human being.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Air Legend
131 Don't point out coincidences.

I heard it was disallowed now.

Air Legend
Don't point out coincidences.

I heard it was disallowed now.

Oh, I was just showing that other people think that way as well.

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh, I was just showing that other people think that way as well. But apparently it's against the rules to point out a lot of fudging coincidences.

erm

Air Legend
But apparently it's against the rules to point out a lot of fudging coincidences.

erm
I know. sad

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude

Was classic Molecule Man beyond the LT?
yes

Mr Master
======================================

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ... On Panel:

======================================

Here's Reed Richards' data-entry on the Molecule Man:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9941/mmft0.th.jpg

"Reputed to be the most powerful being in this Multiverse,
at one time could control all matter, space and energy"

Here's Uatu stating the same thing:

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8199/mm5vq2.th.jpg

"And now that he IS and KNOWS he IS mightier than all other beings of the Multiverse"

In Handbooks too!

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ...
in the official Marvel Handbook of 1985:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1695/mm1sq5.th.jpg

"Molecule Man, according to Uatu, is the most powerful being in ..."

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5614/mm2ca0.th.jpg

... "Earth's Multiverse"

In fact,

the Official Marvel Handbook clearly states:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8085/mm3zd4.th.jpg

"The ONLY known limit,
to the amount of matter & energy that the Molecule Man can control,
is that is somewhere beneath the level that the Beyonder could control"

So literally according to Marvel,

ONLY the Beyonder was above the Molecule Man.

fangirl101
So in this instance, handbooks with NO PANEL evidence count? W/E.

Mindset
So in this instance, handbooks with NO PANEL evidence count? W/E.

Or there's the fact that he was the only one able to take on Beyonder.

Or the fact he was stated on panel to be beyond them in power.

leonidas
i've never understood why some uber-tp user couldn't take out owen in a quick draw. he wasn't very bright, didn't have any sort of omniscience that i recall (though i may be forgetting). i've always thought he was overrated -- his power was virtually limitless, but he was still stuck with a human mind and its inherent limits, no?

fangirl101
Or there's the fact that he was the only one able to take on Beyonder. No. He's the only one that tried. No one else tried. You think the LT who is an omniversal power, who tried to stand up to Thanos with the heart who is mightier than the beyonder would have at least tried right? the story is crap and people who try to use it to define power levels of today are using wishful thinking.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas
i've never understood why some uber-tp user couldn't take out owen in a quick draw. he wasn't very bright, didn't have any sort of omniscience that i recall (though i may be forgetting). i've always thought he was overrated -- his power was virtually limitless, but he was still stuck with a human mind and its inherent limits, no?

yes. or go back in time and kill the ameoba that evolved into his family tree.

Mindset
No. He's the only one that tried. No one else tried. You think the LT who is an omniversal power, who tried to stand up to Thanos with the heart who is mightier than the beyonder would have at least tried right? the story is crap and people who try to use it to define power levels of today are using wishful thinking. And we saw what happened when LT tried to take on Thanos.

Air Legend
Originally posted by leonidas
Nah, he was attuned to the Marvel Universe down to the minutest particle and could detect the slightest defections when they occurred. In fact, Beyonder attempted and took molecular control over the entire Earth except Owen, which Beyonder stated he could take care of later.

Plus, he fought the Beyonder...

fangirl101
And we saw what happened when LT tried to take on Thanos. Yes. But are we looking at the BIG picture? in the old days, the Lt governed only a multiverse. Now he governs and omniverse and has never shown to be afraid of anyone no matter how powerful, now that he governs so much power. just something to think about.

Astner
To say that Beyonder didn't held back while fighting Molecule man would be a pretty strong statement.
Molecule man compared himself to Captain America.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/449/mmyy1mo2.jpg

fangirl101
To say that Beyonder didn't held back while fighting Molecule man would be a pretty strong statement.
Molecule man compared himself to Captain America.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/449/mmyy1mo2.jpg Who the heck said that the beyonder held back? Truly if he were God, there wouldn't be anyone who could ever amount any kind of defiance to him.

Astner
Who the heck said that the beyonder held back? Truly if he were God, there wouldn't be anyone who could ever amount any kind of defiance to him.
There's a Beyonder respect thread, there are scans stating in multiple occations that he imposed limitations on himself.

leonidas
Nah, he was attuned to the Marvel Universe down to the minutest particle and could detect the slightest defections when they occurred. In fact, Beyonder attempted and took molecular control over the entire Earth except Owen, which Beyonder stated he could take care of later.

Plus, he fought the Beyonder...

fair enough. and i'd forgotten about that quote from sw.

quanchi112
There's a Beyonder respect thread, there are scans stating in multiple occations that he imposed limitations on himself. Beyonder was truly a force to be reckoned with.

Galan007
So Sue me. No one has taken me up on my offer to chat with me cam to cam. Only one person has freinded me on myspace. So unless you wanna cam to cam or chat via phone or something lay off. I still can't see why this person was banned. I've seen some really heavy duty bashing and insulting in the last few weeks that I've been here. Not just of me, but of Quan, of anyone who doesn't like the cosmics order of things, etc. Alas. I give up. I can't even have a good comics debate with out people going thru all of this hassle and for nothing. I'm going to go back to the DC message boards. Like I said, it's just an odd coincidence. Nothing more. smile

gobstakid777
he blows past all of them to be erased by jack kirby's pencil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.