Ultimator vs. Alien Entity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Inspired by a comment from Astner.

How this goes?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Inspired by a comment from Astner.

How this goes?

Then this thread is destined to fail.

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh shit this thread is going to absolutely blow even more in less than a day.

Somehow this thread is going to go through everyone who has ever effected a universe.

Nvr vs Master; and somehow Asstard is going to assert his skewed opinion somewhere.

Sweet!

guy222
hope it stays open

Astner
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nvr vs Master; and somehow Asstard is going to assert his skewed opinion somewhere.
Well, I might as well.

First of all, one must accept that Mxyzptlk told Superman the story, because he wanted to seem as a hero. Whether or not it really happen is impossible to tell. But one thing that should be brought up is that the Ultimator absorbed up to the 4th dimension before putted to sleep.
Funny thing is. If he told the story to Superman who is a subject to time and space (3rd and 4th dimension.) He must've somehow restored it, for it to be true. And he never did that on panel so it keeps you wondering whether or not it's true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_ult1.jpg
- credit to Galan007

Ultimator didn't do much on panel. A few statements along with absorbing some imps, bored to sleep and then sealed in a comic.

The thing with the Alien Entity was that it had to go through Reed's mind in order to not mess up all reality.
But what it did was gone back to the begining of time. And then replaced the previous "Omniversal Eternity."

But lets say we have the current Alien Entity that is one with the past the presence and the future in all realities. Against the Ultimator who supposedly is the same.

I'll go with a stalemate.

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Then this thread is destined to fail.
Reported. Unless you have something that's related to the topic to say, then I suggest you keep your fingers of your keyboard.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Well, I might as well.

First of all, one must accept that Mxyzptlk told Superman the story, because he wanted to seem as a hero. Whether or not it really happen is impossible to tell. But one thing that should be brought up is that the Ultimator absorbed up to the 4th dimension before putted to sleep.
Funny thing is. If he told the story to Superman who is a subject to time and space (3rd and 4th dimension.) He must've somehow restored it, for it to be true. And he never did that on panel so it keeps you wondering whether or not it's true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_ult1.jpg
- credit to Galan007

Ultimator didn't do much on panel. A few statements along with absorbing some imps, bored to sleep and then sealed in a comic.

The thing with the Alien Entity was that it had to go through Reed's mind in order to not mess up all reality.
But what it did was gone back to the begining of time. And then replaced the previous "Omniversal Eternity."

But lets say we have the current Alien Entity that is one with the past the presence and the future in all realities. Against the Ultimator who supposedly is the same.

I'll go with a stalemate.

Reported. Unless you have something that's related to the topic to say, then I suggest you keep your fingers of your keyboard.
I must make a correction. The Ultimator absorbed everything from the 10th dimension down to the Fifth. That means the 9-6th. It was everything so even tho it absorbed everything, one would assume that when it was put to sleep by dream, everything was left in tact in the higher ups. And mxy hasn't lied to Superman unless he's admitted to lying. On Panel, he did pwn the entire 5th dimension army and literally embarrass mxy, who does have the power to pwn everything from the 4th on down. The 5th dimension is described as infinity to the 3d power from the 3rd dimension.

GGS
Yeah Bat-mite & Mxy rarely lie just tell colourful versions of the truth...I would back Ultimator.

Astner
Originally posted by fangirl101
I must make a correction. The Ultimator absorbed everything from the 10th dimension down to the Fifth.
This was not stated on panel.

And mxy hasn't lied to Superman unless he's admitted to lying. On Panel, he did pwn the entire 5th dimension army and literally embarrass mxy, who does have the power to pwn everything from the 4th on down. The 5th dimension is described as infinity to the 3d power from the 3rd dimension.
Well Superman didn't believe him when he left. If that means anything. Not to mention that Mxyzptlk told the story because he wanted to show to Superman that he was a hero.

Personaly I don't believe it, it seemed quite obvious that it was meant to be a lie. No notifications in handbooks and so forth have been made to my knowledge to suport this theory. I rest in my case.

quanchi112

Somehow this thread is going to go through everyone who has ever effected a universe.

Sweet! Dont you ever have anything nice to say.

Raoul
if you guys can leave the bashing out of it, i'll leave the thread open...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dont you ever have anything nice to say. Is that a serious question?

Everyone has something nice to say at some point in their life. This shouldn't even be classified as a real question.

---

One shot wonders in battle here. Flip a coin.

quanchi112
Is that a serious question?

Everyone has something nice to say at some point in their life. This shouldn't even be classified as a real question.

---

One shot wonders in battle here. Flip a coin. You just seem to be sarcastic all the time is my point. You dont have to be sarcastic now either. I guess its in your nature, oh well.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
You just seem to be sarcastic all the time is my point. You dont have to be sarcastic now either. I guess its in your nature, oh well. That doesn't give your question any meaning.

I don't? Thanks for giving me my order commander.

Was that a veiled insult? That's humorous when you're trying to break me down about my sarcasm, and asking me if I ever have anything nice to say.

So, do you have anything to say about the thread, or do you want to attempt to figure me out some more?
Because anything said about this thread has more meaning than anything you say about me in here.

Endless Mike
For the purpose of this thread, everything in Mxy's story was true

Galan007
Ultimator didn't do much on panel. A few statements along with absorbing some imps Funny how casually this was mentioned. As if eating 5-d Imps like candy, and taking numerous blasts from them without being affected in the slightest - doesn't mean much these days. ermm

Erik-Lensherr
As for the thread, since I didn't give an answer, Ultimator easily.

Galan007
The Ultimator absorbed everything from the 10th dimension down to the Fifth.
This was not stated on panel. -Mxy-
"I'm immortal lady, I can't die!"

-Ultimator-
"That's what they said in the 9th Dimension! You should have heard them squeal!":

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9504/a1ll8.th.jpg

----

This certainly implies that Ultimator had not only visited the 9th dimension, but destroyed that realm and all it's inhabitants as well.

So we can logically assume Ultimator did what 'fangirl101' said he did, in the above quote . smile

quanchi112
That doesn't give your question any meaning.

I don't? Thanks for giving me my order commander.

Was that a veiled insult? That's humorous when you're trying to break me down about my sarcasm, and asking me if I ever have anything nice to say.

So, do you have anything to say about the thread, or do you want to attempt to figure me out some more?
Because anything said about this thread has more meaning than anything you say about me in here. Sigh.

kevdude

Sweet!

laughing out loud , thats about right

Air Legend

Sweet!

Is that a serious question?

---

One shot wonders in battle here. Flip a coin.

This is absolutely hilarious. I highlighted my favorite parts. laughing

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
-Mxy-
"I'm immortal lady, I can't die!"

-Ultimator-
"That's what they said in the 9th Dimension! You should have heard them squeal!":

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9504/a1ll8.th.jpg

----

This certainly implies that Ultimator had not only visited the 9th dimension, but destroyed that realm and all it's inhabitants as well.

So we can logically assume Ultimator did what 'fangirl101' said he did, in the above quote . smile
Point taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.