Jagg Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
First, the backstory:

kdqMFxDyLMI

So a few of my friends and I are doing this. Obviously, the punishment isn't as harsh. We have to buy the rest of the group a meal if we opt out of it when someone tells us to do our best Jagger.

So far I've been forced into it at a couple restaurants, and in the middle of a Rock Band song, which completely ruined the song for me.

Discuss.

haermm

hae

Yoshi Paradise
Which restaurants were you forced to do that at?

McLovin
Funny shit.

Lt. Valerian
haeyes

Strangelove
Funny.

Neo Darkhalen
lol

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Which restaurants were you forced to do that at?

I dunno, regular ones? Usually it's as I'm about to order "Yes, I'd like the...um...actually, I'd like to see you do your best Jagger."

Pissed expression, silly dance, good times by all.

Neo Darkhalen
that sounds awesome.

DigiMark007
It's actually pretty great. Public embarrassment without fear of illegality. It really doesn't get much better than that.

I'm saving mine though. When I ask for their Jagger, they're gonna be livid.

shifty

DigiMark007
Totally missed my chance. I went to a funeral with one of my "Jagg Off" buddies. It would've been the best ever.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Totally missed my chance. I went to a funeral with one of my "Jagg Off" buddies. It would've been the best ever.

Oh snap! eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Totally missed my chance. I went to a funeral with one of my "Jagg Off" buddies. It would've been the best ever. Failure

DigiMark007
I'm going to a Con on Sunday. Adam West is going to be there (tv's original Batman). One of my buddies in this bet is going to be there with me. There's no way in hell he's getting out of there without doing his best Jagger for Adam West.

evil face

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh snap! eek! dude your sig takes me WAY back.

Grinning Goku
OMG. That was hilarious.

occultdestroyer
Jack Off

Ahsoka Tano
That's really funny.

appleptree
Funny...

Doctor-Alvis
HEY, how did this turn out?

Ridley_Prime
no expression

Digi
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
HEY, how did this turn out?

Ha! Nice bump.

Anyway. My friend did his best Jagger for Adam West. This was back in October or November, around Halloween. He was all smiling and happy, until I dropped the bomb. The split-second change in his facial expression, from thrilled to pissed, was one of the funnier things I've ever seen.

His best Jagger looks like a bitter beer face and some twitching, so it was an absolute train wreck. Adam West kinda raised an eyebrow and asked me "Is that it?!" I fumbled through some sort of explanation to West while I tried not to lose it.

We didn't speak for like a minute after we were done talking to West. And then he finally looked at me (I was smiling like a banshee) and said "You're my hero. I hate you." All in all, one of the better moments ever for me.

That ACDC Chick
haermm
i thought this was gonna be about 'jagoff' or something like that

Doctor-Alvis
And Adam West even got a story out of it.

Did that win you the game?

Digi
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
And Adam West even got a story out of it.

Did that win you the game?

There's never really a "win." If someone refuses to do a Jagger, they are out of the game forever and owe everyone else in it dinner. Presumably, we'll go until there's a winner. But only 1 of 5 of us that started is out, and the "competition" could go on for years.

Regardless. Any time he pisses me off, I just look at him and say "Adam West" and he instantly angry. It's pretty nice.

evil face

West, btw, is completely full of himself and kind of a d*ck. A lot of people came to the same conclusion at the Con I went to, inclduing some people who were working for teh con. Didn't make the Jagger less funny though.

Doctor-Alvis
I want to know who wins this. I'm rootin' for you, Digi! Unless you're the one who quit and you were just trying to tiptoe around it. If so, quitter!

Digi
No, it happens fairly often. The problem is that there are very few instances that would be so embarrassing that we'll refuse to do it. The only "quitter" refused to do it in front of his boss at work. And dinner for 4 is like $80. So it's unlikely that it will end quickly.

I'll add any relevant updates though. I had honestly forgotten about this thread until you bumped it.

Doctor-Alvis
And I had forgotten about it until I looked up instances of myself using the word "beautiful" looking for those awesome scans of Magneto shooting the guy in the head with his own fillings. I came across my response to the Adam West story in another thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.