Captain America vs Elektra H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Don't think this has been done before. Also my first ever thread any where!!!
Captain America vs Elektra H2H.
-no equipment
-no armour (both wear Karate gi)
-flat open ground, no trees, no obstacles etc
-Neither are handicapped (ability etc wise), fully rested
-to the death!!!!!!!!!!!

Faceman
Originally posted by Warrior18
Don't think this has been done before. Also my first ever thread any where!!!
Captain America vs Elektra H2H.
-no equipment
-no armour (both wear Karate gi)
-flat open ground, no trees, no obstacles etc
-Neither are handicapped (ability etc wise), fully rested
-to the death!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported for spite ! mad

stick out tongue

Apolloknight
I say cap, 6/10. Maybe 7.

Daredevil1
Well if its too the death. And both are in blood lust, not in character I'll go with Cap 7/10.

Warrior18
I actually don't know much about Elektra and am a little confused about her mind powers. Can she predict an opponents next move or does she enter their minds and read them?

Placidity
Elektra FTW

Daredevil1
I actually don't know much about Elektra and am a little confused about her mind powers. Can she predict an opponents next move or does she enter their minds and read them?

She can communicate and receive there thoughts. On weaker minds like average joes, she can deceive them with illussions. It hasn't been shown that she can do this to characters with strong wills and or A-list level martial art skills.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Placidity
Elektra FTW

Reasons?

tkitna
Cap 10/10

Placidity
Reasons?

Because martial arts/ H2H is her thing. Admittedly, its also what Cap specializes in aswell, but I like to see him as a more of a warfare/military fighter that doesn't always come up against opponents that are pure martial arts skill fighters.
Anyway, I would say its a toss-up, but I like Elektra more so...

I sense heat ahead smokin'

Warrior18
Because martial arts/ H2H is her thing. Admittedly, its also what Cap specializes in aswell, but I like to see him as a more of a warfare/military fighter that doesn't always come up against opponents that are pure martial arts skill fighters.
Anyway, I would say its a toss-up, but I like Elektra more so...

I sense heat ahead smokin'

No heat from me smile
It might get this thread going hopefully though.

Badabing
I sense heat ahead smokin' uhuh

durfist

jinzin

She reads minds.

jinzin
Originally posted by Daredevil1
She can communicate and receive there thoughts. On weaker minds like average joes, she can deceive them with illussions. It hasn't been shown that she can do this to characters with strong wills and or A-list level martial art skills.

She's used it on a superhuman, a cyborg, and a trained SHIELD agent.
erm
She probably wouldn't use that on Cap but she should undoubtably be able to read his mind at the least. She's done it to Wolves.

YFZ 350
I'd go with Cap.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jinzin
erm
She probably wouldn't use that on Cap but she should undoubtably be able to read his mind at the least. She's done it to Wolves.

In all fairness Jinzin, how powerful is wolves TP resistance? I could of swore battlehammer, or maybe it was you, had scans of wolverine resisting people far greater then Elektra.

jinzin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
In all fairness Jinzin, how powerful is wolves TP resistance? I could of swore battlehammer, or maybe it was you, had scans of wolverine resisting people far greater then Elektra.
Pretty damned powerful.

Isn't that what makes Elektra's ability to do that impressive? erm

Apolloknight
Pretty damned powerful.

Isn't that what makes Elektra's ability to do that impressive? erm

Possibly, only problem I have with that is I thought Elektra was considered a low level telepath, why is logan getting probed by a low level when he can resist so much higher?

jinzin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Possibly, only problem I have with that is I thought Elektra was considered a low level telepath, why is logan getting probed by a low level when he can resist so much higher?

I don't know if her TP is truly comparible. Her TP is an applied skill, not a power. erm

Daredevil1
erm

Which to me is impressive but IMO are no names as to clarify better on average joes as they don't have a solid history or big name for themselves this superhuman, cyborg and shield agent and are no way shape or form on the level of what Cap brings.

I agree she would be able to read Cap's mind. But it won't be enough for the stat difference IMO.

Marvelknight
captainamerica 8/10

Warrior18
Bump. Discuss!! miffed

Mighty Saxon
It really doesn't matter that elektra could read caps mind. Cap would beat either way

occultdestroyer
Elektra mindrapes Captain America w/ TP

Warrior18
I will ensure the survival of my threads. sad

Darth Martin
Basically the same as Lady Shiva vs Cap. Cap wins in my book because of weight leverage and superior physical stats including peak human endurance and stamina. He's not terribly outclassed by her in skill either.

shiv
I guess Elektra could kick Cap where it hurts f.t.w.

beast1234
captain america is to skilled for elektra. He one of the top 3 best fighter in the marvel universe alongside with wolverine and taskmaster.

Battlehammer
actaully elektra never read wolverines mind, she was simply able to project her thoughts into his if I am not mistaken. However Logan's defenses in accessesing his mind are a good deal greater then Capt's and it is a feat in it self being able to project her thoughts into his mind were many elses have failed.

beast1234
Originally posted by shiv
I guess Elektra could kick Cap where it hurts f.t.w.

Captain america fighting skill is above elektra he one of the few marvel character that is rated has a level 7 fighter. Daredevil has fought elektra to a standstill before and captain america manhandled him in captain america(vol 2) 375#.

King KAM
Cap wins this, if this is strictly h2h. He has the physical advantage, and their skills are arguably the same, i would personally say that Cap can do everything Elektra can and more, but either way, the fact that he is as good as her and weighs over 200 pounds of pure muscle should do it.

OneDumbG0
Elektra should be able to use her skills to read Cap's mind, which is as strategic and planned beforehand as any fighter's. At the same time, Cap is not so easily overwhelmed that this would result in his defeat right away. Since Cap probably knows of Elektra's abilities, having access to Avengers and SHIELD files, he's got a good chance of realizing this before or during battle and compensating.

Although I think Cap's fighting skills are overall superior, I don't think they're quite as natural and instinctual as say, Wolverine's. I don't think I've ever seen Cap turn his thoughts off and just go all-out the way Wolverine, Sabretooth, Punisher or even Spiderman has done. So I'm gonna go stalemate and Cap would have to work for it. Hard.

5/10 split.

beast1234
captain america should be able to take her out with ease.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Although I think Cap's fighting skills are overall superior, I don't think they're quite as natural and instinctual as say, Wolverine's. I don't think I've ever seen Cap turn his thoughts off and just go all-out the way Wolverine, Sabretooth, Punisher or even Spiderman has done... Actually I just thought of an instance where Cap fights and fights well purely on instinct. Against Namor in the Ice storyline. He was virtually mindless at that point because of the suspended animation. Still, not enough to make me think Cap could edge out Elektra here.

beast1234
Actually I just thought of an instance where Cap fights and fights well purely on instinct. Against Namor in the Ice storyline. He was virtually mindless at that point because of the suspended animation. Still, not enough to make me think Cap could edge out Elektra here.

captain america fighting skills are way superior than electra. daredevil and electra have fought each other to a standstill. in captain america issue 375 vol.2 captain america took out daredevil with ease. daredevil even commited on how he is of his game saying it wasn't such a good idea to get into a fight with one of the worlds greastest combatants.

Metalmanx
Yes, but Daredevil has also taken Cap down with ease, too. As well as some of the other Avengers. Just keep that in mind. DD is vastly skilled. As is Elektra.

I'd have to agree with ODG. 5/10.

beast1234
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yes, but Daredevil has also taken Cap down with ease, too. As well as some of the other Avengers. Just keep that in mind. DD is vastly skilled. As is Elektra.

daredevil is a skilled fighter you can't take that away from him but his skill are not on captain america level.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by beast1234
daredevil is a skilled fighter you can't take that away from him but his skill are not on captain america level.

Which isn't relevant considering that in terms of skill, Elektra is Daredevil's superior also...

Skill wise they are pretty much dead even, Cap has a physical advatage (mostly strength - I'd argue Elektra is slightly faster) but Elektra has quasi-mystical abilities like telepathy to even the playing field. Close to 50/50 but I give Elektra the slight nod. She is slightly faster and has the benifit of knowing Caps moves before he makes them (in essence increasing her speed edge) BUT Cap is much stronger and has a massive endurance advatage which will benifit him greatly.

beast1234
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Which isn't relevant considering that in terms of skill, Elektra is Daredevil's superior also...

Skill wise they are pretty much dead even, Cap has a physical advatage (mostly strength - I'd argue Elektra is slightly faster) but Elektra has quasi-mystical abilities like telepathy to even the playing field. Close to 50/50 but I give Elektra the slight nod. She is slightly faster and has the benifit of knowing Caps moves before he makes them (in essence increasing her speed edge) BUT Cap is much stronger and has a massive endurance advatage which will benifit him greatly.

what do you mean the they skills are dead even captain america is more skilled some people think elektra skills are better becasuse they look more stylish

srankmissingnin
what do you mean the they skills are dead even captain america is more skilled some people think elektra skills are better becasuse they look more stylish

By "dead even" what I mean is... dead even.

smile

beast1234
captain america is more skilled. a lot of pepole think captain america is not a skilled fighter becasuse he relay on his boxing skills but they don't realized that his boxing and judo skills are hilghy developed allowing him to fight skilled martial arist by just using boxing and judo. he has beatin being that has class 10 strength.

snyper1982
I am going to go with Captain. I know virtually nothing about either, so I will just pick the guy, because well, guys are tougher than girls.

King KAM

I'd have to agree with ODG. 5/10. shut up.

DD beat Cap once, in his first appearance ever, he has since then NEVER beaten Cap....im willing to say the first lost was a fluke.

Randy Cotoure dominated Chuck Liddell in their first fight with ease, he then went on to get knocked the eff out in the other 2, would you still bring up Randy's victory? I wouldnt.

Skill wise they are pretty much dead even, Cap has a physical advatage (mostly strength - I'd argue Elektra is slightly faster) but Elektra has quasi-mystical abilities like telepathy to even the playing field. Close to 50/50 but I give Elektra the slight nod. She is slightly faster and has the benifit of knowing Caps moves before he makes them (in essence increasing her speed edge) BUT Cap is much stronger and has a massive endurance advatage which will benifit him greatly. Read civil war. Cap is naturally hard to read. Spiderman even said it himself, trying to read Cap is like trying to put your finger in and out of a helicopters blades without losing it. Its too hard to see where one move ends and the other begins, he is too fluid.

Cap never loses the Elektra, even if she has the Sais.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by King KAM
shut up.

DD beat Cap once, in his first appearance ever, he has since then NEVER beaten Cap....im willing to say the first lost was a fluke.

Randy Cotoure dominated Chuck Liddell in their first fight with ease, he then went on to get knocked the eff out in the other 2, would you still bring up Randy's victory? I wouldnt.

sinces then DD has never foughten Capt when he was not mind controll or going crazy...........

Read civil war. Cap is naturally hard to read. Spiderman even said it himself, trying to read Cap is like trying to put your finger in and out of a helicopters blades without losing it. Its too hard to see where one move ends and the other begins, he is too fluid.

Cap never loses the Elektra, even if she has the Sais.
This completely irrelevent. Spiderman not a mind reader and not a skilled fighter in the least.............how it the relevent to elektra TP and high level MA skills.

King KAM
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sinces then DD has never foughten Capt when he was not mind controll or going crazy...........

This completely irrelevent. Spiderman not a mind reader and not a skilled fighter in the least.............how it the relevent to elektra TP and high level MA skills. First off Tomatoe, Tomatoe. DD has won, thems the facts, he also doesnt face the same level of competition or put up the same amazing feats that Cap does.

Daredevil fans, who think he can beat Cap are like Hyde Fans who think he has a chance against Thor.

Spiderman is a huge cap fan though, and gives explanation to how if someone with Superhuman reflexes in a suped up suit can't keep up, then how and the hell is Elektra going to?

whenyoutrytoreadabookwithallthewordssmushedtogethe
ritsgoingtotakesometimetofigurethingsoutandduringt
hattimeyoullhaveastarspangledbootupyourarse

Battlehammer
First off Tomatoe, Tomatoe. DD has won, thems the facts, he also doesnt face the same level of competition or put up the same amazing feats that Cap does.
Thats not true. DD in certain aspects has putten up as good if not betetr feats.

Daredevil fans, who think he can beat Cap are like Hyde Fans who think he has a chance against Thor.
............that is the dumbest example I have ever heard.........pleases I give you one chances to take it back.

Spiderman is a huge cap fan though, and gives explanation to how if someone with Superhuman reflexes in a suped up suit can't keep up, then how and the hell is Elektra going to?.
.........this is not helping your arguement. Saying spiderman a huge capt fans means nothing, if anything it means he was holding back vs capt and respects him to highly to fight effectively which is irrelevent, becuases elektra does not have the same problem. suped up suit? all he did vs capt with the suit was uses shitty claws. Elektra already has bladed weapons. Elektra a high level MA unlike spiderman and unlike spiderman she can read Capt mind. Oh and elektra has superhuman reflexes.

wOriginally posted by King KAM
henyoutrytoreadabookwithallthewordssmushedtogether
itsgoingtotakesometimetofigurethingsoutandduringth
attimeyoullhaveastarspangledbootupyourarse
......just no

King KAM
Thats not true. DD in certain aspects has putten up as good if not betetr feats.

............that is the dumbest example I have ever heard.........pleases I give you one chances to take it back.

.........this is not helping your arguement. Saying spiderman a huge capt fans means nothing, if anything it means he was holding back vs capt and respects him to highly to fight effectively which is irrelevent, becuases elektra does not have the same problem. suped up suit? all he did vs capt with the suit was uses shitty claws. Elektra already has bladed weapons. Elektra a high level MA unlike spiderman and unlike spiderman she can read Capt mind. Oh and elektra has superhuman reflexes.

w
......just no So your whole argument is relying on the fact that she can predict moves through mind control, correct?

Battlehammer
So your whole argument is relying on the fact that she can predict moves through mind control, correct?
nope. And it not predict, it that she actually knows what her opponet going to do. She also can put illusions into others minds as well as other neat little mind tricks.

OH she also meta human in every senses.

and is dam closes to if not on par in skill with capt.

King KAM
nope. And it not predict, it that she actually knows what her opponet going to do. She also can put illusions into others minds as well as other neat little mind tricks.

OH she also meta human in every senses.

and is dam closes to if not on par in skill with capt. And when is the last time she has used the neat little mind tricks?

Battlehammer
And when is the last time she has used the neat little mind tricks?
while back, but thats only due to the fact she was taken be the skrulls.

King KAM
while back, but thats only due to the fact she was taken be the skrulls. ooooh, so because of the secret invasion......

So everything since then is retconned?

Battlehammer
ooooh, so because of the secret invasion......

So everything since then is retconned?
I guess, but it does not matter sinces the last arc in which she used her abilities was the same arc she was taken in.

King KAM
I guess, but it does not matter sinces the last arc in which she used her abilities was the same arc she was taken in. So when did h2h constitute telepathy?

Battlehammer
TP still allowed. it clearly states neither opponets abilities are handy cap

psycho gundam
Read civil war. Cap is naturally hard to read. Spiderman even said it himself, trying to read Cap is like trying to put your finger in and out of a helicopters blades without losing it. Its too hard to see where one move ends and the other begins, he is too fluid.

that was awesome.

First off Tomatoe, Tomatoe.

this however...was not. tomato, not tomatoe.

you almost pulled a dan quayle.

wink

Daredevil1
Cap wins superior stats and one of earths greatest tactical combatant.

Cap 7/10

Phantom Zone
captain america fighting skills are way superior than electra. daredevil and electra have fought each other to a standstill. in captain america issue 375 vol.2 captain america took out daredevil with ease. daredevil even commited on how he is of his game saying it wasn't such a good idea to get into a fight with one of the worlds greastest combatants.

There were circumstance to both those fights.

.........this is not helping your arguement. Saying spiderman a huge capt fans means nothing, if anything it means he was holding back

Yes Spiderman respect him so much that when Cap was talking shit to him he tried to punch him in the mouth. Yes he respects Cap but that doesn't mean hes going to let Cap beat his arse.

vs capt and respects him to highly to fight effectively which is irrelevent, becuases elektra does not have the same problem. suped up suit? all he did vs capt with the suit was uses shitty claws.

The suit also gives him added durability.

Elektra already has bladed weapons. Elektra a high level MA unlike spiderman and unlike spiderman she can read Capt mind. Oh and elektra has superhuman reflexes.

w
......just no

He doesnt have to be a high level MA his upgrade made him make Shin Kuei and Kingpin look stupid.

snyper1982
Cap wins superior stats and one of earths greatest tactical combatant.

Cap 7/10

No no no. Cap wins simply because of his gender. I thought my first post would have ended this argument...

beast1234
captain america has gone toe to toe with being that are stronger than him he beat thor in a sparring match although thor was holding back most of his strength, he beat a class 10 kree and want held his own with carnage.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
There were circumstance to both those fights.
what? Capt leap at DD abd got taken out like a chump and he had teamates with him.

Yes Spiderman respect him so much that when Cap was talking shit to him he tried to punch him in the mouth. Yes he respects Cap but that doesn't mean hes going to let Cap beat his arse.
No, but it does mean he let cpat persona get the best of him. He look up to capt as his hero. He clearly was not able to fight his hero to the fullest which was made pritty evident.

The suit also gives him added durability..
to piercing attacks which capt never used.

. Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He doesnt have to be a high level MA his upgrade made him make Shin Kuei and Kingpin look stupid.
yea right. if anything kignpin has been down graded. I mean we know for a fact capt physical prowesses has not improved and kingpin slaughter him. Kingpin has not been nearly as impressive as he was for the last 15 years or more

AlmightyKfish
Battlehammer has a point.

Spiderman clearly wasn't in the best fighting state of mind when he fought Cap, he guy's his idol.

For one thing, Spiderman is at least 10X faster than him, and yet couldn't get a hit in =/.

Anyway, as for Cap being unreadable, thats a lie.

Civil War Iron Man has Cap's moves cataloged in his armour.

Taskmaster has all of Cap's moves, and has handed Cap his ass before. Because he could read him.

Daredevil1
what? Capt leap at DD abd got taken out like a chump and he had teamates with him.

Did you not read the book. Daredevil had a slight advantage in Cap not knowing who he was since Daredevil was in the dark shadows.

Thats like me citing the issue were Cap took out DD easily without mentioning the circumstance.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Spiderman clearly wasn't in the best fighting state of mind when he fought Cap, he guy's his idol.

Yeah clearly Spiderman looks up to Cap but he still wasn't on his side at the time. Still it doesn't take away the major stat advantage in strength and speed that he possess your not going to hold back your speed to dodge a punch and also in there last encounter when they fought Spiderman was angry at Cap for giving him orders and Cap still got the better of him.

vansonbee
Captain America will defeat Eletra in H2H fight, the current version of Eletra does not have telepath abilities.

Captain America in H2H beat Eletra silly o-o 10/10

BUSTER1
Cap ftw-same skill level and more muscle. Also the SS gives him far greater stamina-so when Elektra begins to tire Steve will still be fighting at peak levels

Phantom Zone

It was in the dark.......

No, but it does mean he let cpat persona get the best of him. He look up to capt as his hero. He clearly was not able to fight his hero to the fullest which was made pritty evident.

Yes Spiderman looks up to Cap so much that he tried to punch him in the face when Cap talked shit to him.

to piercing attacks which capt never used.

If the suit protects you against bullets it obvoulsy helps against blunt force trauma .

yea right. if anything kignpin has been down graded. I mean we know for a fact capt physical prowesses has not improved and kingpin slaughter him. Kingpin has not been nearly as impressive as he was for the last 15 years or more

That doesnt matter even a downgraded KP would be able to give a non-upgraded Spiderman trouble in h2h. What about Shin Kuei?

OneDumbG0

For one thing, Spiderman is at least 10X faster than him, and yet couldn't get a hit in =/.

Taskmaster has all of Cap's moves, and has handed Cap his ass before. Because he could read him. Cap handed Spiderman's ass to him in Civil War. Hero-worship had nothing to do with it. Spiderman couldn't get a hit in on Cap because Cap is that damn good.

Having Extremis armor that enhances your agility, speed and strength and increases your reaction timing to picoseconds doesn't hurt either.

When did Taskmaster ever hand Cap's ass to him? Last I recall, Cap beat Taskmaster.

Phantom Zone

Having Extremis armor that enhances your agility, speed and strength and increases your reaction timing to picoseconds doesn't hurt either.

Im not sure if it can do that but I do know that Stark had to analyze Caps moves prior to fighting him.

Phantom Zone
What is that it....no more beef?

King KAM

Taskmaster has all of Cap's moves, and has handed Cap his ass before. Because he could read him. Oh really? Taskamster has? when was this?

srankmissingnin
One of those "... and the Powerpack" minis, but those aren't in continuity.

At least I don't think they are but I THINK they have a secret invasion issue coming out so... yeah...

OneDumbG0
One of those "... and the Powerpack" minis, but those aren't in continuity.

At least I don't think they are but I THINK they have a secret invasion issue coming out so... yeah... I would love to read that! Power Pack ought to be in continuity, Marvel characters mention them all the time. I think one of them guest-starred in Runaways and was in Loners as well.

Battlehammer
last page of the taskmaster respect thread. it is cannon and capt did ge this ass rather handed to him

Phantom Zone
last page of the taskmaster respect thread. it is cannon and capt did ge this ass rather handed to him

Yeah and you think Wolverine/Darkness is canon.

King KAM
last page of the taskmaster respect thread. it is cannon and capt did ge this ass rather handed to him http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8962/epicfailvn6.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/epicfailvn6.jpg/1/w640.png

Battlehammer
Yeah and you think Wolverine/Darkness is canon.
............it is. The author interview supports my stances.

however the powerpack with out a doubt is cannon. I wish it was not however, becuases many of my favorite characters have had some shitty showings in powerpack series.

Battlehammer
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8962/epicfailvn6.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/epicfailvn6.jpg/1/w640.png
do I really have to show the scanns?

srankmissingnin
I would love to read that! Power Pack ought to be in continuity, Marvel characters mention them all the time. I think one of them guest-starred in Runaways and was in Loners as well.

Yeah the problem is that the Power Pack are teenagers in Loners and Runaways and still kids in the "and the Power Pack" series so it gets muddled.

Phantom Zone
............it is. The author interview supports my stances.

however the powerpack with out a doubt is cannon. I wish it was not however, becuases many of my favorite characters have had some shitty showings in powerpack series.

Prove both cases.

srankmissingnin
The Power Pack series ARE canon - technically everything is canon - it just isn't 616 canon. It either exists in its own universe and has its own canon or (and much more likely) it shares it a continuity with the All Ages Marvel Adventure line.

King KAM
The Power Pack series ARE canon - technically everything is canon - it just isn't 616 canon. It either exists in its own universe and has its own canon or (and much more likely) it shares it a continuity with the All Ages Marvel Adventure line. which makes his comment indeed an, http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9997/vaderfailam8.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/vaderfailam8.jpg/1/w507.png

Phantom Zone
The Power Pack series ARE canon - technically everything is canon - it just isn't 616 canon. It either exists in its own universe and has its own canon or (and much more likely) it shares it a continuity with the All Ages Marvel Adventure line.

So how is it relevant?

Warrior18
Bump

batdude123
Didn't Elektra once block gunfire?!!?

Clearly Captain America gets shit-stomped here.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by batdude123

Blocking gunfire<<<<<<<<<Blocking beams.

Phantom Zone

Hasn't gambit blocked gunfire? Obvoulsy Gambit beats Captain America. dur

batdude123
Blocking gunfire<<<<<<<<<Blocking beams.

Joke.

Hasn't gambit blocked gunfire? Obvoulsy Gambit beats Captain America. dur

Joke.

Clearly both of you need to shut the f*ck up. smile

Daredevil1
Joke.

Joke.

Clearly both of you need to shut the f*ck up. smile

stick out tongue calm your noise.......son. smile

Pyron_Knight
They make super-babies in the middle of the fight.

Warrior18
bump

Juk3n
Cap wins, Elektra is a top tier MA no doubt. Caps MA ability is next to perfect. As i believe was commented on by Ironfist. Cap is the premier H2H combatant imo. Even if he doesnt get the KO in a timely fashion, he still can rain down Brick Busting blows for much much much much much longer.

Silent Guardian
Cap kicks butt

namorsubby
captain america.

Warrior18
Bump.

snoopdogg
Cap wins a descent one.

Phantom Zone
Cap.

Warrior18
bump

Phantom Zone
Cap wins.

SamZED
Cap should win.
But recently in Elektra's respect thread i've seen a scan of Elektra deflecting a bullet with her own fist.no expression So she wins.

h1a8
I feel that if CA can beat someone with future warning (Spidey sense) then how can't he beat Elektra. Elektra mind reading isn't perfect. She has been beaten or knocked around plenty of times.

Now I wholeheartedly disagree that CA can beat Spidey any times.

Battlehammer
what.......

juggernaut74
H2H Elektra should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.