Elijah Snow Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, some of you know planetary is my new thing. anyway, here's a bit of a gauntlet for elijah snow. where does he finish?

hawkman
luke cage
farenheit
namor
sand
immortal hercules
wwh hulk
magneto
iceman

list may seem (and may BE) out of whack. it seems to me he could handle most bricks who couldn't speedblitz him before he could think of freezing them though. maybe . . .?

the more versatile ones i found more interesting to consider. like sand. i think that would actually be a cool match up . . .

so, thoughts? smile

Astner
Hercules would stop him.

leonidas
not sure why he wouldn't be able to simply freeze hercules . . .

Astner
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure why he wouldn't be able to simply freeze hercules . . .
Hercules have survived very cold regions of space.

The Pict
I think he gets speedblitzed by Hawkman at 1. From the respect thread:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hawkmanv42211pyrate.jpg

The couple didn't even see him he was so fast. But then again I haven't read much of Planetery so I dunno if he's dealt with fast(er) characters before.

leonidas
hmm, in a straight up ring-type scenario, he'd have to blitz before snow could THINK of freezing him. i know HM has some speed feats, but i would think it would be uncommon for him to show THAT type of speed. erm

more often than not i'd say snow freezes him instantly.

and just because herc can survive cold temperatures doesn't mean he would live through having his brain turned to ice in his skull . . .

-K-M-
Hawkman has actually used uber speed many times in combat before. He often does it to take out gun-men, before they hit him. but meh!

leonidas
if that's the case, then he possibly could take out snow before snow thought of freezing him. it would maybe depend on how far apart they were? hawkman would literally have to kill him before snow thought of freezing him. a possibility to be sure.

i was more wondering if hawkman had any special ability to resist snow's freezing powers.

-K-M-
He has a small level of protection from the cold, but not enough to prevent Snow from working his magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.