Predator vs Cyborg (Victor Stone )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Pred from AVP 2

Fight in a jungle

Who wins?

Placidity
I like, I like... but I'm not that familiar with Stone, except that he is a Cyborg lol.

Mind posting a brief bio on him? I'll go look it up in the mean time.

Endrict Nuul
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Cyborg_(Victor_Stone)#Powers_and_Abilities

Powers
Omegadrome Cybernetics: Cyborg possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Cyborg can also interface with computers. Built into his body-armor were an infrared eye, computer generator, sound amplifier, and special programming adapters that allowed him to interface with other body extensions. Integrated into Cyborg he still controls the Omegadrome, which can morph into different shapes and constructs permitting the following abilities:

Body Transformation: He is able to transform his body into any possible combination of any elements.
Shape-change: He also has virtually unlimited shape-changing ability, and can mimic even air or space vehicles. He can reshape his entire body or parts of it and can form such complex shapes as a tank a bicycle or even a gun and simple forms as a cloud or a spring.
Body Resistance: The nature of Cyborg's body provides him with natural body armor offering resistance vs. physical damage and resistance vs. energy attacks
Superhuman Strength: At optimal capacity, Vic can lift/press in excess of four metric tons. If he pushes himself, he can even exceed five tons, but not without causing severe stress to his cybernetic components. Cyborg's upper strength limits have fluctuated with upgrades to his systems over time.
Superhuman Speed: He possessed a degree of superspeed and could leap great distances.
Superhuman Endurance
Superhuman Durability: his bones were reinforced with molybdenum-steel.
Computer Interfacing
Integrated Weapons: His arsenal included a finger laser attachment, telescopic eyepiece, sonic disrupter, electric shockers, grappling hooks, and winches.
Sensor Systems

Endrict Nuul
http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/2388/

Placidity
Oh cool, High-tech vs high-tech...

About his transmutation powers, can he turn into adamantium :O (even though hes from DCU...) ?

Placidity
Oh and your second source states that Cyborg can lift up to 30 tonnes.

(I thought 5 tonnes was abit weak stick out tongue)

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Placidity
Oh and your second source states that Cyborg can lift up to 30 tonnes.

(I thought 5 tonnes was abit weak stick out tongue)

I am capping him at 5 tons for this fight.

Juntai
With the Omegadrome armor, Victor was sick with it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Placidity
Oh cool, High-tech vs high-tech...

About his transmutation powers, can he turn into adamantium :O (even though hes from DCU...) ?

Nope since hes not aware of it.

Placidity
Ok research shows that the omegadrome is indeed badass. I'm still not completely sure of its capabilities but I'm leaning towards cyborg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.