the aotc jedi team vs tpm maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
this happens on geonosis

Lord Knightfa11
maul takes it. he killed the most skilled person in star wars!!!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
maul takes it. he killed the most skilled person in star wars!!!

He killed Darth Nihilus? stick out tongue

Elite Hunter
Sigh, another Maul thread. You obviously have something to prove MOC by including Maul in yet another fight.

Lt. Valerian
The pair takes this.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Sigh, another Maul thread. You obviously have something to prove MOC by including Maul in yet another fight.

thats irrelevant and false, if youre gonna answer the question, answer it but it is a waste of your energy if youre gonna complain rather than answer the question.

but if you must know, the reason i used this "maul thread" as you put it is because i wanted to measure the power, skill, etc... of the TPM duo against the AOTC duo to see who is better.

so as i said. i have no time for complaints but good serious mature discussion.

Darth Maliko
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
The pair takes this.

I agree.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Man of Christ
thats irrelevant and false, if youre gonna answer the question, answer it but it is a waste of your energy if youre gonna complain rather than answer the question.

but if you must know, the reason i used this "maul thread" as you put it is because i wanted to measure the power, skill, etc... of the TPM duo against the AOTC duo to see who is better.

so as i said. i have no time for complaints but good serious mature discussion.

Well you would have to forgive me but you have made poor attempts to downplay Maul in the past , hell you even used his screen time as a part of your argument.
In regards to this fight, I'm no expert on obiwan or anakin especially of their feats between tpm and aotc that said I see the potential for the fight to go either way.

Lord Knightfa11
isnt it maul vs all the jedi from the arena? like 30 and mace and yoda?

truejedi
it was 200 and yoda and mace, and obi and anakin, so i pick the jedi.

Lord Knightfa11
actually, i read a comic that said It was 200 that died. And mace wins, nonetheless.

Lord Knightfa11
Here is the frame from the comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.