Rank them in terms of power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Thanos with the heart, Spectre merged,Living Tribunal,Eternity,Mr. Mxyplytk,Michael,Lucifer,Anti Monitor coie,Parallax Hal Jordan,JimJaspers,Warlock infinity gauntlet.

Galan007
Originally posted by I love DC
Thanos with the heart, Spectre merged,Living Tribunal,Eternity,Mr. Mxyplytk,Michael,Lucifer,Anti Monitor coie,Parallax Hal Jordan,JimJaspers,Warlock infinity gauntlet.
DC:

Spectre (merged)
Michael/Lucifer
Anti-Monitor (COIE)
Mxy
Parallax

----

Marvel:

Thanos /w/ THOTI
LT
Warlock /w/ IG
Jaspers
Eternity

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre (Merged)
Lucifer/Michael
Mxy
Anti-Monitor
Parallax

Thanos (THOTU)
LT
Eternity (Multiverse)
Warlock w/Ig
Eternity (Universe)

Utrigita
You forgot jasper Erik.

DC
Spectre Merged.
Michael Lucifer.
Anti Monitor (COIE)
Mxy
Parallax

Marvel
Thanos W/HOTI
LT
Warlock W/IG
Mad Jim Jaspers
Eternity

quanchi112
Originally posted by I love DC
1.Thanos with the heart
2.Lt
3.Michael
4.Lucifer
5.Spectre merged
6.Warlock (ig)
7.Parallax
8.Anti Monitor(coie)
9.Eternity
10.Jim Jaspers
11.Mr Mxy

Erik-Lensherr
hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
hysterical This is the only thing you can do is post smilies. Wow. Im impressed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
You impress me too, but not in a good way.

Astner
1. Thanos (Heart)
2. Living Tribunal/Spectre (Source)
3. Lucifer/Michael
4. Warlock w/ Gauntlet
5. Mad Jim Jaspers/Mxyzpltk
6. Parallax
7. Anti-Monitor (CoIE)
8. Eternity

King Kandy
Wow Astner, for once you made a power hierarchy that seemed pretty plausible!

quanchi112
You impress me too, but not in a good way. You rarely ever prove a point so I care nothing about your opinion. Imo you are the worst kind of debater because you come in threads to talk down to people and you dont even try to prove a point. Again best of luck. smile

King Kandy
He reminds me of Trick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
He reminds me of Trick. Agreed.

Astner
You impress me too, but not in a good way.
Erik. If you disagree you should bring up your reasons behind it. I assume that you, like every other rational thinking person, base your beliefs on logical assumptions.
Seeing how you simply leave an ironic smiley or a discouraging comment, when the opposing side is willing to debate.
Just proves that you have no intention of debating, and that the only one you listen to is yourself.
Just remember "For he that teaches himself has a fool for a master."

llagrok
It's amusing that characters like Quanchi and Kandy can badmouth Trick and Erik-Lensherr.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by llagrok
It's amusing that characters like Quanchi and Kandy can badmouth Trick and Erik-Lensherr.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
It's amusing that characters like Quanchi and Kandy can badmouth Trick and Erik-Lensherr. Its amusing you can post racist slurs whenever you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.