Thor vs Ultimate Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor

vs.

Ultimate Namor

Battle takes place at New York

The Pict
Do you mean Ultimate Thor?

the Darkone
616 Thor

The Pict
Then Namor gets absolutely stomped. He can't pull off a single win.

redhotrash
I disagree, Ultimate Namor is arguably the most powerful earth based character in Ultimate Marvel. Stronger than the hulk, full control over water, teleportation, and other powers. It'd be a good fight but I wouldnt say Thor sweeps.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by The Pict
Then Namor gets absolutely stomped. He can't pull off a single win.

yes

guy222
thor

The Pict
Originally posted by redhotrash
I disagree, Ultimate Namor is arguably the most powerful earth based character in Ultimate Marvel. Stronger than the hulk, full control over water, teleportation, and other powers. It'd be a good fight but I wouldnt say Thor sweeps.

I disagree back 313

Namor lost to the FF4 if I remember correctly so he would lose to one of Marvel's top heroes.
Also Thor is Ultimate Marvel's most powerful earth based character as he took out almost all the Ultimates and the European Defense Initiative combined.
And I don't think Ult namor is stronger than Hulk and teleportation? When?

llagrok
Ultimate Thor was killing them.

If the Soviet Thor hadn't stolen the lightning, Thor would've beaten them all.

The Pict
Originally posted by llagrok
Ultimate Thor was killing them.

If the Soviet Thor hadn't stolen the lightning, Thor would've beaten them all.

confused

I'm talking about when the Ultimates turned on him because of Loki's manipulations. Where he was finally defeated because (on his third attempt) Quicksilver managed to remove Thor's belt of strength.

llagrok
confused

I'm talking about when the Ultimates turned on him because of Loki's manipulations. Where he was finally defeated because (on his third attempt) Quicksilver managed to remove Thor's belt of strength.

You should've finished reading the series :/

It was never because of the belt.

The Pict
You should've finished reading the series :/

It was never because of the belt.

I did finish reading the series....ages ago. I guess I remember incorrectly, but I thought he was subdued only after his belt was removed.

llagrok
I did finish reading the series....ages ago. I guess I remember incorrectly, but I thought he was subdued only after his belt was removed.

Yes, because someone else "stole" the lightning.

When Thor got his powers back from Odin (no belt) The russian thor lost his powers.

The Pict
Yes, because someone else "stole" the lightning.

When Thor got his powers back from Odin (no belt) The russian thor lost his powers.

Yeah I remember when he got his powers back everyone could see he was the son of Odin, and had his Asgardian army to take on the Liberators. Just forgot I guess.

Anyway he's more powerful than Ult Namor.

llagrok
Lightning, deadmor.

jrodslam
Not sure if Ultimate Thor was out when Ultimate Namor was, but i believe he was. Reed built a machine and stated that it was meant to hold the most powerful meta on the planet. Namor broke out of it with extreme ease. I believe Ultimate Namor hasnt been seen much since then, so Ult Thor may indded be more powerful now. I dont know. But when Ult Namor was out, he was the most powerful on the planet.

The Pict
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not sure if Ultimate Thor was out when Ultimate Namor was, but i believe he was. Reed built a machine and stated that it was meant to hold the most powerful meta on the planet. Namor broke out of it with extreme ease. I believe Ultimate Namor hasnt been seen much since then, so Ult Thor may indded be more powerful now. I dont know. But when Ult Namor was out, he was the most powerful on the planet.

Yeah but now it's Thor. Plus Zarda is now in the Ult Universe, Ult Hulk is probably stronger as he was winning against the Ultimates team before Wasp stopped him.

But all this doesn't really matter, Ul Namor can't beat 616 Thor. No chance.

jrodslam
Yeah but now it's Thor. Plus Zarda is now in the Ult Universe, Ult Hulk is probably stronger as he was winning against the Ultimates team before Wasp stopped him.

But all this doesn't really matter, Ul Namor can't beat 616 Thor. No chance.

Yea its really funny to say. When Ult Namor appeared, Ult Hulk and Thor were around, so for reed to say he built the machine to hold the strongest meta on the planet, he must have been talking about Thor or Hulk. Namor broke through it like it was wet toilet paper.

In 616, Namor has done extremely well vs Thor in h2h and has even took a hammer shot from behind. Ultimate Namor seems to be much faster than his counterpart. And possibly as strong? I dont know enough of ult Namor's strength lvl or current 616 Thor to call it though.erm

llagrok
Reed could be wrong...

Is Namor stronger than Thanos too?

Xplosive
I disagree, Ultimate Namor is arguably the most powerful earth based character in Ultimate Marvel.

He wouldn't stand a chance against Ultimate Apocalypse.

Scoobless
Reede never actually got to try any of his gizmos on Thor though ... there's no way to say if it could hold him (but I doubt it could)

llagrok
They were all so sure that they would be able to take down Thor, but in the end they all ate lightning and Quickincest/StalinThor had to save the day.

Scoobless
Although it was really Loki who was altering reality.

Galan007
I disagree, Ultimate Namor is arguably the most powerful earth based character in Ultimate Marvel. That is arguable. Ultimate Doom pretty much claimed that title during the Zombie ordeal.

HmmK?
Yes Doom >>> Thor.

Anyway Namor loses this.

Scoobless
The Zombie thing in UFF was before the End of Ultimates Volume 2.

Thor is probably > Doom

HmmK?
What difference does it make when it happened? I don't remember much of Ultimate Universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
The Zombie thing in UFF was before the End of Ultimates Volume 2.

Thor is probably > Doom Fanboy. biscuits

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
Although it was really Loki who was altering reality.

Yup.

Though Odin was the one who gave Thor his powers back.

Makes you wonder how powerful Odin really is here, if he's above a reality warping Loki.

the Darkone
Thor (616) is superior to Ultimate Namor in every way, but Ultimate Namer will give Thor until he gets fired like catfish.

nimbus006
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea its really funny to say. When Ult Namor appeared, Ult Hulk and Thor were around, so for reed to say he built the machine to hold the strongest meta on the planet, he must have been talking about Thor or Hulk. Namor broke through it like it was wet toilet paper.

In 616, Namor has done extremely well vs Thor in h2h and has even took a hammer shot from behind. Ultimate Namor seems to be much faster than his counterpart. And possibly as strong? I dont know enough of ult Namor's strength lvl or current 616 Thor to call it though.erm

Well, just because a certain technology is built to contain/defeat someone, doesn't mean it actually can.

For example, the destroyer armour was designed to defeat the Celestials, but that didn't work out to well.

Lord Feron
Yeah Namor is mighty and in H2H combat I think he can take a few sins. Idk what would happen if he got struck by lighting because Namor is like a fish and as far as i know is prolly weak against lighting. So thor i believe has a big tactical advantage 9/10 for thor but even without the advantage thor 6/10. FYI Namor is no push over.

redhotrash
616 Namor can absorb lightning, dunno about Ultimate though. And while I'll agree that things designed to hold someone, especially the hulk, dont always live up to their hype, Namor break it with ease. And that still is ignoring his teleportation and complete control over water.

geshien
Thor whoops that fishy bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.